Forum Settings
Forums

How do you place cards and themes into your profile?

New
Aug 9, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2014
I'm pretty much a newbie when it come to putting cards into my signature and themes into my list. Is there a way for me to do this? Is it difficult to do or is it really simple? Please show this poor user (me) the ways of doing it. Thank you, and have a sparkling day!
RoyDeusExMachinaAug 10, 2014 12:48 PM
"When I close my eyes, I can't see."
-Anonymous
Aug 9, 2014 6:07 AM

Oct 2009
RoyDeusExMachina said:
I'm pretty much a newbie when it come to putting cards into my signature

It isn't difficult. Making a card is (well it depends on your skills, if you are the one who's going to make the card). Otherwise, if you already have the card, you simply insert it here with BBCode (more info on BBCodes here; you can also find this link when you click Quick Reply)
RoyDeusExMachina said:
and themes into my list.

Do you mean Advanced CSS styles? If so, you can find a lot of pre-made layouts as well as tutorials in this club
SerhiykoAug 9, 2014 6:13 AM
Aug 9, 2014 8:40 AM

Feb 2010
The title of this topic made me think the person wanted a newbie's guide on how to make member cards, but it seems they just want to know how to stick cards in their signature (which is fine too). But if anyone finds/searches this topic by title and wants instead to learn how to make cards, here you go:

My friend Hahaido made a guide on it:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1209497

Hes one of the best card makers on the site and it provides a lot of clear info with pics, and great examples!
Aug 10, 2014 6:23 AM

Jan 2014
Shishio-kun said:
The title of this topic made me think the person wanted a newbie's guide on how to make member cards, but it seems they just want to know how to stick cards in their signature (which is fine too). But if anyone finds/searches this topic by title and wants instead to learn how to make cards, here you go:

Thank you very much. Since some users might get the wrong idea about this, I'm going to try change the title.
"When I close my eyes, I can't see."
-Anonymous

More topics from this board

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 4 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

151 by BlondieLottie »»
34 minutes ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3398 by Cronixo »»
6 hours ago

» 2FA not works

Dhanamerdeka - May 5

3 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
May 5, 8:53 PM

» Sync from anilist

Tmarma - Jul 18, 2023

3 by xKasio »»
May 5, 7:47 PM

mozgow - May 5

0 by mozgow »»
May 5, 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.