Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 15, 2014 5:42 PM

Dec 2011
I seriously love Obito's speech to Kakashi. It just shows how his reality has messed him up.

And dat Madara's face. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2014 12:13 AM

Jul 2008
Oh Obito you moron, your reality bitchslap is coming soon enough.
Aug 27, 2014 3:49 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was a huge pile of shit.

1- yeah cataclysm is cool, enough to show how much of a Jesus Naruto has become.

Even the biggest attacks deal no fucking damage. Yes Naruto, protect more.

Nagato having Naruto nailed to the ground is a good example of when it's okay for people fighting to talk, but Kakashi and Obito's convo looked retarded.

Awesome flashback aagainst fodders. Generic escape plan, and overall scheme. Like GTA would be ashamed of having such "tricks", let alone a show about shinobi.

Let's not forget Rin: "wake up, vague flashback, oh no I gotta die" rehash Nagato x Yahiko story.

Fact: Kishi pulled this flashback out his ass at last minute, due to the "Tobi-Crush" backlash. I'm 99% sure of it.
There's no way this rushed shit would be planned.
And of course. kakashi not at fault. So much for the show with "grey characters".

You're either born a saint, or live long enough to get talk no jutsu'd into being one.

Plot hole: How the fuck did the Tailed beast not awaken after her death? I mean you Kishi was just writing about him, but suddenly he had an oversight?
Oh right Obito had to had his edgy moment afterward.
Inb4 some asspull jutsu to fix this.

Yeah, worst episode in a while. 1/5.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 5:49 PM

Feb 2014
Madara's rape face looks so much more epic in the manga.

Rin T_T
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Aug 28, 2014 7:52 PM

Sep 2009
Obito is actually a very relatable character, at least for me.
Sep 2, 2014 9:40 AM

Jan 2014
Cataclysm eh? Hmph, seen better.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 27, 2014 9:17 AM

May 2013
I skipped all the Obito parts which was like 70% of the episode. I'm sick and tired of his whining. The remaining 20% of the episode was okay.

2/5 for Madara scenes.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Dec 21, 2014 11:21 PM
May 2012
Bad animation?? Check.
Madara's rape face?? Check.
Nakama powers?? Check.
Truth about Rin's death?? Check. (I was spoiled about this, though)
Obito's hole?? Check. Dude literally ain't got no heart. He knows that Rin loves Kakashi......How sad :/
Minato next episode :3
Dec 26, 2014 6:36 AM

Jan 2012
wtf hidden mist . you are the problem for this war lol becz of u rin is dead and obito is like this

Jan 6, 2015 10:29 AM

Jun 2013
The art in this episode is just awful. It's distracting as fuck to be honest.
Feb 9, 2015 1:25 PM

Jan 2013
Rasco said:
I really should wait to watch this., to marathon.
Nice seeing you again :D

AllenVonStein said:
wtf hidden mist . you are the problem for this war lol becz of u rin is dead and obito is like this
You could also say it's Rin's fault cause she didn't wait longer so Obito could get there.

Epic episode once again an epic episode :D love the marathon.
Apr 19, 2015 11:05 PM
Feb 2011
At first I was like: Ok Madara has giant glowing tomoe coming at you, cool. And Obito has... fucking kunai? Wth?

Then: Oh shit, they're giant kunai!

btw I'm tired of his fucken voice.
Feb 1, 2016 3:16 AM

Feb 2013
Honestly the ten tails so far has been pretty...underwhelming. All it's managed to do is kill a few fodder and get its ass kicked by those same fodder for the past like....10 episodes. The fact that its *Cataclysm* attack was blocked by the power of the Kyuubi alone was pretty pathetic, considering its supposed to be on a whole other level compared to the other tailed beasts.

Also Naruto saying some dumb speech and then it focusing on everyone smiling with inspiration is getting really tiresome, I cringe everytime it happens lol. I still don't understand why Madara doesn't just kill them all at this point, you'd think all this Nakama talk and idiotic smiling would make him wanna just drop a few giant rocks on their heads...

I actually forgot how inactive he was during this part of the war :/. It's a shame really, since hes honestly the most interesting thing about it imo.

But yeah, overall a meh episode. Not looking forward to the next one, since I personally don't care about Minato or his reunion with Naruto.
Shape430Feb 1, 2016 3:22 AM
Jun 12, 2016 10:41 AM

Aug 2015
Graet episode!
This episode made me induce to think what I would prefer to live in the ideal, but not the real world or in real, but ungrateful where are hided some valouables like friends, family...

And the story of Rin's death is explained...

How can he live??? He is not a human!!!!
Sep 23, 2016 10:22 AM

Sep 2014
Good episode. finally the reason and how Rin died was explained. Also 10tail is pwning all
Oct 17, 2016 8:05 PM

Mar 2013
bullshit that everyone survives the most powerful fucking attack ever seen. naruto saves everyone ugh bullshit!!!!!!!!! god. the ten tails is disgusting holy shit
Mar 31, 2017 12:55 AM

Dec 2012
Madara orgasm at sensing Hashirama.
Sakura healing Naruto. I know he grew a boner from that.
So that's why Rin's fine self died. Focking Mist.
Dat hole.
Ten Tails opening up that hole.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2017 8:48 PM

May 2013
Finallyyyyyy. Rin's death explained.

Also Who's dat Pokemon? Dun dun dun!
It's Venosaurrrrrrr lol
Kokoro_KotashimaApr 12, 2017 9:11 PM
Apr 23, 2017 10:33 AM
May 2016
Grunbeld said:

Plot hole: How the fuck did the Tailed beast not awaken after her death? I mean you Kishi was just writing about him, but suddenly he had an oversight?
Oh right Obito had to had his edgy moment afterward.
Inb4 some asspull jutsu to fix this.

what plot hole? people like you must pay attention coz u have weak memory. If you look back, there are 2 instances which tell, that when a jinchuriki dies, it takes time for the biju to revive,
1) Raikage decided to kill Naruto when Naruto & Bee try to reach battlefield,
2) Kushina pleads to Minato, to let Kyuubi in her so that Kyuubi's onslaught could be temporarily stopped as after she dies, it'll take time for kyuubi to come out again

ss_prfmApr 23, 2017 10:38 AM
Feb 20, 2018 11:28 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
The Bijuu has a new attack!!1 O_O
Aug 25, 2019 5:17 PM

May 2015
The "what am I supposed to feel?" Madara meme

Nice
Sep 6, 2019 8:45 AM

Mar 2015
We finally know what happened to Rin!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 20, 2020 10:32 AM

Nov 2019
Great Episode.
Love the Kakashi x Obito moment
As Obito said, Rin made up her mind to die at the hands of the one she loved. Kakashi lived in grief and pain believing he couldn't protect her. Rin was a kid but her decision was totally wrong, she almost destroyed Kakashi's life. He became depressed with marked anxiety, self-deprecation, and guilt.

"Kakashi: Obito ... Let's stop this already!"
This sad look, these words with a sense of helplessness, and Kazuhiko Inoue voice - I can't describe my feelings.

Obito's speech here was touching ... he smiled :)
"Obito: Do not feel so guilty, Kakashi. You've been suffering all this time, haven't you? As you stood at Rin's grave... and at my grave.
Kakashi...Enough already. You do not have to suffer anymore. Rin is here. Along with your ideal version of me. You can wish for whatever you want. You can have anything you desire in this Genjutsu world. The hole in your heart can be filled immediately."

Dec 21, 2020 1:30 PM

Jan 2020
Obito v kakashi soon and 10 tails transformation. Cant wait for the hokage to show up.
Jan 4, 2021 11:03 PM
Jun 2013
The problem is that Obito expected the impossible from Kakashi. Nobody can protect somebody 100% of the time in all circumstances; that's not life. Obito has a childish view of the world and so he wants to create a fairytale where everything is made of marshmallows. He's completely delusional.
Jan 4, 2021 11:29 PM
Jan 2021
Y'all should use this filler episode list, it has helped me so muchhhh in avoiding annoying filler episodes

http://adfoc.us/56844177102670
Mar 26, 2021 1:47 AM

Dec 2007
don't know why, but in the time when we saw obito's flashback and sees rin's death i thought that his ambitious for genjutsu world made sense, but now that we know the truth it's not making sense at all - rin chose her death because she believed the village and shinobi system, obito was just so crazy in love with her so he want just to make his own illusion world, seriously? that's just remind me all the stories about guy that loves his girl, and when she's dead and want to resurrect her (and succeeded in it) he sees that his heart is still empty. kakashi knows what he's talking about and obito is the most worst villain in naruto
-__-

madara face when he "feels" harishama chakra :D

and the cataclysm jubin attack reminded me the episode in DBZ where cell transforming his last form xD
May 18, 2021 12:52 PM

Mar 2019
The scene where the Sage of Six Paths appeared behind naruto as a silhouette was great.

We finally got to see the real reason why Rin died. I always thought that Kakashi killed her because the enemy would capture Rin and take intel from her where Kakashi could escape. Never have I thought that she willingly got killed by Kakashi like that. I feel so bad for Obito, showing Kakashi that he his heart is not there. I doubt he will change.

ALSO THE SCENE WHERE MADARA YELLED "HASHIRAMA" WAS SO AMAZING!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 2, 2021 3:01 AM

Feb 2021
Well we got to know that Rin was the one who rn into Kakashi's Chidori and she was a jinchuriiki for 3 tails.

Obito got pierced in the heart and it doesn't affect him? Wtf? Is that genjutsu or something? That part wasn't the one that got crushed so it can't be the hashirama cells.

Shitty animation.

How many transformations will the 10 tails go through?

Dec 7, 2022 5:34 PM
Aug 2021
Yea, it was pretty sick
Oct 11, 2023 1:32 PM
Jul 2023
its so perfect...
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.