Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2014 6:17 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What I love about Tianming is that even though he's young, occasionally bratty and always causing trouble, he's very aware of himself. He understands his shortcomings and knows that he's not as great as the people around him. But he keeps trying. And eventually I'm sure he'll be strong and an expert with mechanisms. He did solve the rubix cube after all. :)

I'm excited to see Tianming gaining knownledge about mechanisms! Maybe he'll invent something in the future.
Dec 4, 2018 5:17 AM

Jun 2011
^ I really doubt he was self aware like that.. sometimes it really takes a self-reflection session to really get a grip of the overall picture and understand your own worth. It's a great moment for Tianming and I am really, really glad that this may be the first step he's taking to grow into a man, after 3 full seasons and 70 episodes.

This season honestly have been really good compared to the other seasons, hope it only gets better from here.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 37 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 6, 2014

7 by EsieEyen »»
Jan 3, 2021 1:23 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Wanli Changcheng Episode 21 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Dec 4, 2018

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 4, 2018 11:34 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 16 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 4, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 4, 2018 8:53 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 8 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 3, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 3, 2018 4:17 PM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 7 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 3, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 2, 2018 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.