Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 15, 2009 2:30 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another good episode actually, you just can't resist Junpei's funny and perverted personality on Chizuru^^ But it seems that he's doing pretty well to grant the cat's wishes which is good :D One of the good parts is when Junpei got stomped by Kaede when trying to save her form hitting the ground XD
ShanaFlameOct 15, 2009 2:36 PM
Oct 15, 2009 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
First part was some hot older postwoman, quite funny and we see Junpei solves several cat problems at once.
Second part was nice, how Junpei and Kaede met was hilarious (and Nyankoma was even better^^).

There was some Onsen in the preview, time for more steam it seems.
Oct 16, 2009 1:50 AM

Oct 2009
It was yet another funny episode. I found it more funny when Chizuru was giving a hug with her big breasts and Mizuno sees him. She gets the wrong idea but Junpei gets even more agitated. The teases of Mochizuki with Junpei's hair also were funny because of his reaction. Junpei was also funny when he was running everytime he got spotted by someone he knew like his sister or Kanako (she was so funny whe she get angry). I found even more funny when the priest made those purple eyes as he was going out with a girl. Found it nice Chizuru little past romance part. Also Mizuno's past with Junpei and the part where she lands on him but also the part where she slaps him to wake him up it was good humour. Does Nagi sempai (I swear it looked like a guy) hate Junpei? It looked like it. Junpei cat deeds are of course very well done so far. Next episode I choked on my drink because of the size of Kanako's breasts. What in the world is that size?
ShanaFlame said:
actually, you just can't resist Junpei's funny and perverted personality on Chizuru^^

He was like that with Chizuru's breasts in the beginning but after was pretty shy around her.
francismeunierOct 16, 2009 1:54 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 16, 2009 9:56 PM

Aug 2009
another rofl episode. Nice to see Junpei thinking of a confession (love letter) in episode 3, and failing to save Kaede from the tree. Btw how many effing dogs does Kaede have?

And WTF is this!!??

This series is rated PG-13, excuse me.
Terechatte kawaiina~
Oct 16, 2009 10:28 PM
Nov 2007
Man... I guess this series isn't following the manga as religiously as the two prior episodes.

Hopefully it won't stray far and start inserting fillers. I'm a bit worried given the preview. I'm not sure if they were in the manga =\
Oct 16, 2009 11:27 PM

Oct 2009
omgitsdavid said:
another rofl episode. Nice to see Junpei thinking of a confession (love letter) in episode 3, and failing to save Kaede from the tree. Btw how many effing dogs does Kaede have?

And WTF is this!!??

This series is rated PG-13, excuse me.
Terechatte kawaiina~

Hahahahhah! I choked laughing at the picture! What is that? It looks over the limit to me.

Oct 16, 2009 11:29 PM
Mar 2009
Ugh, can't find subs ANYWHERE!

At this rate I'll be reduced to watching Kampfer first T__T

Oct 17, 2009 2:24 AM

Aug 2009
chinlamp said:
Ugh, can't find subs ANYWHERE!

At this rate I'll be reduced to watching Kampfer first T__T

Rly?? Chinese fansub group KTXP released it an hour after broadcasting. @_@
Oct 17, 2009 7:46 AM

Dec 2007
So funny! And that pervert mail woman is so funny
Oct 17, 2009 7:59 AM
Mar 2009
I'm loving this series, it's great.

This episode got a fair few promises out of the way, while still having a good amount of non-cat story to it, good job.

The running captain is introduced, that'll be fun.

Now, here's something about the preview I would like answered. We all know that Kanako has some pretty substantial breasts, and they seem even more so in that first pic of the preview. But in the second pic of the preview, Kaede also seems to have substantially more than I noticed when she was clothed. Are the girls in this just wearing really tight bras or did the producers just decide to make their breasts larger for a fanservice onsen episode?

Oct 17, 2009 8:19 AM

Oct 2009
chinlamp said:

The running captain is introduced, that'll be fun.

Now, here's something about the preview I would like answered. We all know that Kanako has some pretty substantial breasts, and they seem even more so in that first pic of the preview. But in the second pic of the preview, Kaede also seems to have substantially more than I noticed when she was clothed. Are the girls in this just wearing really tight bras or did the producers just decide to make their breasts larger for a fanservice onsen episode?

I don't have much knowledge but I would say it looks pushed the whole breast thing even Kaede I find so. About the captain, he looks like a guy but is a girl? That is weird. BTW looked it a second time and have to say that I really enjoyed more Chizuru saying Junpei "Which do you like? Girls, loli or MILFs" Also Chizuru's "I love nice asses" What a great laugh again. I could watch it 1 or 2 more times and still laugh. Great series.

Oct 17, 2009 9:20 AM

Aug 2008
Cute and funny but not as good as the previous ep. Kaede's slapping was hilarious though :3
Oct 17, 2009 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
So funny.. Reminds me of Seto no Hanayome and Nagasarete Airantou.
I think I put it in may favorites. :D
Kvakond said:
Kaede's slapping was hilarious though :3

It was exactly like Suzu's from Nagasarete Airantou XD. Splendid XD
Oct 17, 2009 9:39 AM

Apr 2009
Another great episode XD

One of the funniest anime i've ever seen!
Oct 17, 2009 10:06 AM

Aug 2009
Afrolukas said:
One of the funniest anime i've ever seen!

Yeah, it's stunning! All about it!
Oct 17, 2009 10:55 AM
Jun 2009
Next episode is gonna be so funny bringing in the next girl for junpei cant wait for next week
Oct 17, 2009 10:57 AM

Sep 2008
Majin Buu?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2009 10:58 AM

Aug 2008
Oh crap, don't tell me there is going to be some sick yuri freak in the next episode.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 17, 2009 11:23 AM

Feb 2008
hmmm are we getting a love trapezoid or something? fun things in this episode. when that woman asked him to come to her house and play with her cat.....too rich.
Oct 17, 2009 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
Loli or MILF!? XD
Next episode with Ichinose-senpai :3

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Oct 17, 2009 12:41 PM

Mar 2008
3rd episode watched and I still enjoying the series,

Coming soon!
Oct 17, 2009 12:46 PM

Oct 2008
This episode was another funny one! When Junpei met Kaede was hilarious! He was really hurt poor guy xD

And Kaede kicking the cat in the end lol xD
Oct 17, 2009 12:52 PM
Mar 2009
ahh junpei got stomped on by mizuno cuz he slipped and she fell upright... lmao...
the principal looks like a estranged relative of mr. potato lol

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Oct 17, 2009 1:08 PM

Mar 2008
And so the harem is starting to roll with every girl falling for the main guy. Oh, wait, isn't this what happens every time?
Well, I am more or less enjoying this anyway, so in the end I don't care.
Oct 17, 2009 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
amazing I have followd this till ep3, i wonder if there was any good joke at all: dropped~
ps: I just dont care no sh*t about cats.
Oct 17, 2009 1:34 PM

Aug 2009
funny episode! Oh, that poor Junpei. He has no luck at all xD

Looks like Kaede actually might have feelings for him too :D but then it looks like the new girl's a lez and will ruin it all to hell :P

Next episode looks ecchi....

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 17, 2009 1:52 PM

Mar 2008
kkmaster1337 said:
ahh junpei got stomped on by mizuno cuz he slipped and she fell upright... lmao...

did you notice.. she landed like she was a gymnast ^_^ Both hands in the air keke
Coming soon!
Oct 17, 2009 1:57 PM

Jun 2009
Decent episode, a new girl was introduced. Seems like this show may become a harem anime :D
Oct 17, 2009 2:28 PM

Feb 2008
man.. that chick is freakin brutal.. I'd sue her ass for breaking my back lol

animation is great, the flower petals scene
Oct 17, 2009 3:04 PM

Oct 2009
Marls said:
3rd episode watched and I still enjoying the series,

It would be hard to me to see who to root for but would root for twins or Mizuno for sure. Mizuno looks good but twins look as good as Mizuno. I don't know which twins would be best for Junpei.

Oct 17, 2009 3:05 PM

Oct 2007
"I'm OK!" ... This episode was friggin hilarious and overall the anime is shaping up to be a truly enjoyable experience. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2009 4:30 PM

Aug 2008
So he's at like what, 92?
Oct 17, 2009 4:31 PM

Aug 2007
lol this anime is just... hilarious. I loved every bit of this episode. Chizuru was so funny. And Junpei and Kaede's first meeting was just great. Especially the slapping. |D
Oct 17, 2009 4:34 PM

Jun 2008
really liking this series, although i wish it focused more on helping the cats rather then doing a love triangle.
Oct 17, 2009 4:42 PM

Jul 2009
The cats just love messing up his life

It's not onsen guys..and i think i saw the preview of ep 3 in manga too

I guess it's not a filler. probably wrong though, mind reading it one more time..

Well the improvisation of the timeline actually pretty well done, i don't mind the anime change the timeline a bit, just hoping the story won't go stray away and the quality i had with this anime didn't drop.

I didn' see the reaction we had when
like when we discuss in manga though lol XD

Marls said:
kkmaster1337 said:

did you notice.. she landed like she was a gymnast ^_^ Both hands in the air keke
I love that part also how she slapped him XD

Today's mewview is cracking my laugh yet again, I LOVED that part
Oct 17, 2009 5:42 PM
Mar 2009
Laevantein said:
The cats just love messing up his life

It's not onsen guys..and i think i saw the preview of ep 3 in manga too

I guess it's not a filler. probably wrong though, mind reading it one more time..

Well the improvisation of the timeline actually pretty well done, i don't mind the anime change the timeline a bit, just hoping the story won't go stray away and the quality i had with this anime didn't drop.

I didn' see the reaction we had when
like when we discuss in manga though lol XD

Marls said:
kkmaster1337 said:

I love that part also how she slapped him XD

Today's mewview is cracking my laugh yet again, I LOVED that part

Yeah, MewView looks like it's going to be hilarious.

And again I'll ask, what is everyone's thoughts about Kaede seeming to have more boob than usual in those previews?

Oct 17, 2009 5:42 PM

May 2009
This was another great episode, it's so funny and I'm loving all of the characters so far! The mewview was hilarious, lol.

Next episode looks great as well.
Oct 17, 2009 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
helps the mail lady who likes asses, ran into his best friend (who actually likes him), his little sister, and then the owner of one of the cats he helped who works at a cabaret club (anyone else think the guy with her is the priest?), and then right into the girl he really likes who mistake the entire situation. i wonder if we'll get to see more of the mail lady?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 17, 2009 6:18 PM

Apr 2008
pretty cute and funny =D

Oct 17, 2009 7:22 PM

Nov 2007
Haha this series is so funny. <3

Also, damn, I thought that long-dark-haired character in sweats was a boy but it's a chick. D: Was hoping for some (subtle?) BL. Oh well.
Oct 17, 2009 8:04 PM

Jul 2009
chinlamp said:

And again I'll ask, what is everyone's thoughts about Kaede seeming to have more boob than usual in those previews?
Fan Service, apparently almost every Harem in the series are having a booster on boobs department, i just realized when i saw
probably lacking of ecchi stuff from the manga make the anime wanted to give some service on boobs, i don't mind, as long as it's not over booster

yamakasi said:
Haha this series is so funny. <3

Also, damn, I thought that long-dark-haired character in sweats was a boy but it's a chick. D: Was hoping for some (subtle?) BL. Oh well.
Well at least one person almost think that the senpai was a guy,

kage-bunshin said:
and then the owner of one of the cats he helped who works at a cabaret club (anyone else think the guy with her is the priest?),
Damn i almost missed that one, it was a filler but yeah i re-watched it and your statement just made me convinced that he was the priest, LMAO XD
Oct 17, 2009 8:18 PM

Jul 2009
Junpei and Mizuno's first meeting was hilarious XD

BTW, how many cats has he helped up to now?
This is a signature.
Oct 17, 2009 8:42 PM

May 2008
Shes talking about everyone rofl

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 17, 2009 8:52 PM

Nov 2007
kage-bunshin said:
and then the owner of one of the cats he helped who works at a cabaret club (anyone else think the guy with her is the priest?)
Yeah, its the stupid priest. Tama had a flashback of him putting on the same Winter Sonata-esque outfit at the start of ep2.

I'm really loving thia show, every episode so far has given me laughs. Kaede's landing skills were gold, and the Nyankoma version was just as good. Looking forward to Yuu Kobayashi as the track team senior.
KantarouOct 17, 2009 8:56 PM
Oct 17, 2009 9:02 PM

Oct 2009
This episode was funny, I like the college girl.
"I like nice asses!" XD
Oct 17, 2009 9:28 PM

Sep 2008
XD bumping all the people he didnt want to meet, cliche but still funy
their meeting was.....well as expected i could say
well it´ll become more interesant once the other guys show up.
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 17, 2009 10:17 PM

Dec 2008
funny ep!
im rly loving this series! lolz XDD
luved the part where Junpei first meets Kaede
and the end was funny too when Kaede kicks that poor cat lolz ;D
Oct 17, 2009 11:58 PM

Aug 2007
Lmao the scene where Junpei met Kaede was hilarious!

Oct 18, 2009 12:01 AM

May 2008
how many more misunderstandings can he survive?? lmao
Oct 18, 2009 12:11 AM
Oct 2007
Haha, that was fun. I'm glad they showed how Junpei and Mizuno met and that first meeting was definitely poking fun at other overused first meetings, lol. I was beginning to wonder why he likes her so much. There is an obvious hint at the end that she likes him too. Confess already, lol.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

218 by Gabetin »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2009

111 by Capivara936 »»
Jan 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

herofelix77 - Dec 21, 2021

2 by soumyadipexe »»
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.