Mar 2013
-Axcel- said:
Abhishantz said:

yes,

I'm pretty sure Claymore has 1 more chapter left

Its already ended.
Oct 29, 2014 6:50 PM

Oct 2014
One more week before naruto's final chapter. It will be a double release of 44 pages with the second part of it is coloured chapter.
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Nov 1, 2014 2:28 AM

Mar 2013
DeadGroceries said:
One more week before naruto's final chapter. It will be a double release of 44 pages with the second part of it is coloured chapter.

Although I'm an active follower, I didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up. These final chapters didn't really ignite the spark as they probably should have for me, so I'm really hoping the ending will be spectacular after all we've seen. Due to the manga being so extensive, it sure is the peak of the news now and up until it truly finishes.

Although, truthfully speaking, I believe there will still be special releases after the end, just for the fans (which is a rather wide audience).
Nov 1, 2014 5:04 AM

Oct 2014
Subpyro said:
DeadGroceries said:

Although I'm an active follower, I didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up. These final chapters didn't really ignite the spark as they probably should have for me, so I'm really hoping the ending will be spectacular after all we've seen. Due to the manga being so extensive, it sure is the peak of the news now and up until it truly finishes.

Although, truthfully speaking, I believe there will still be special releases after the end, just for the fans (which is a rather wide audience).

No prob. You can find out more in some anime-related sites like ANN. Chapter 698 is already out and it does well for me. I'm expecting a very nice last ride from naruto next week.
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Nov 1, 2014 9:57 AM

Aug 2007
DeadGroceries said:

So then we'll get it Thursday since we get chapters a week early.
Nov 1, 2014 6:22 PM

Apr 2012
Nov 10 for the end of Naruto manga.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

19 by AverageRiceFan »»
45 minutes ago

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
55 minutes ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

4 by bucciest »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1056 by Francis_0 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.