Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2014 10:31 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought the previous episode that the animation was improving... oh how wrong I was.
The animation this episode is so bad it's funny. I'm not even surprised nor disappointed anymore.
Anyway I had a lot of fun watching the scene in Aoba's room and when Tae showed up.
Also I thought they weren't gonna show the Noiz-Aoba kiss, but they did. Nice.
Jul 20, 2014 10:44 AM

Jul 2010
The Shounen Ai tag should be put now I guess... just in case...
Jul 20, 2014 10:59 AM

Nov 2008
Noiz 4 lyfe
Jul 20, 2014 11:01 AM

Jun 2012
they show kiss kiss
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Jul 20, 2014 11:02 AM

May 2014
They kept the kiss! YAY yay!
Now I have hope for a good ending, if you know what I mean ;)

Jul 20, 2014 11:28 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Not sure if Noiz is a pedophile or swings that way too! That kiss was quite sudden.

Grandma is suspicious.. I wonder who is she dealing with? O.o

Still not much about the main plot "Rhyme" and "Spirited Away". Hopefully, next episode will focus more on those.

Average episode. Animation was a bit lousy at some scenes.

Jul 20, 2014 11:32 AM

Mar 2014
I knew I sensed some sexual tension between Noiz and Aoba when Noiz pushed Aoba against the wall, it was totally confirmed when they kissed.
Speaking of tension, I hope the the fights/arguments between Noiz and Koujaku remain at high quality, such as the table conversation.
I was reminded of Rokujouma no Shinryakusha when they all invaded Aoba's room.

I have yet to understand the plot but this anime is still entertaining and I dont know why.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jul 20, 2014 11:36 AM

Apr 2012
another kiss... wats with this season all this guy on guy action ive seen plenty of straight romance anime that have multiple season with no kiss scene.

theres no justice 4 boy meets girl :(
Jul 20, 2014 11:40 AM

Jun 2012
BUT DID YOU SEE THAT!!!! DID YOU SEE!!!! THEY KISSED!!!! OMG!!! THEY...THEY...THEY!!!! YES!!!!!
My favorite scene was animated!!!!
But the animation really got fucked in this episode. Seriously, I thought they were improving but this looks so amateur! It's not even funny. I hope the next episode will be better. (And have more YAOI!!!)
Just waiting y’know...for death. If you also are waiting for sweet death...cool (・u・)
My list that has slightly more watched than PTW anime.
Jul 20, 2014 11:42 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, the animation will either make you laugh or cry, or in my case, both. But I'm glad they added in that kiss scene. Also Tae-San and baby aoba scene was cute. I also really like how they're adding stuff from different routes.

Oh god... The animation though.
Jul 20, 2014 11:43 AM
Sep 2012
I'm still not sure on what's going on, but it's entertaining at least. Though sometimes it looks bad.
Jul 20, 2014 11:50 AM

Apr 2012
The Kiss. OMG so happy it was inside..

But the Animation was so off... They even gave Aoba brown hair...

Jul 20, 2014 11:55 AM

Mar 2013
That kiss. Omfg, just that was enough to make me terribly happy.
Jul 20, 2014 12:13 PM

May 2009
There were so many odd things with the animation this episode o.o

Although there are a few things I was happy with. Noiz kissing Aona (yay same as the game), A little peak into Mink's character and the small scene with Mikuki, Aoba and Koujaku.

I'm still wondering what direction they're taking the plot though. Being a fan before the anime I know that the "common route" has pretty much been completed so I'm not sure what they're going to do next. It's interesting and i really want to know how they're going to keep going with this.
Jul 20, 2014 12:14 PM
Mar 2014
that kiss was unexpected but sooooo HOT!!!!!!

Jun 2012
NemsEngelchen said:

He's not even wearing the same clothes smh, but Im a guess maybe his memory was altered and those arent his memories. Im thinking Ba-chan implanted her real grandsons memories inside him; after all, Noiz claims that Aoba used to play rhyme but Aoba doesnt remember. Also in the ending the guy in the suit talking to Ba-chan said he was surprised to find out "he" was still alive. The "he" could be referring to Aoba.

Jun 2014
Still waiting for this series to take off and get real good.
Jul 20, 2014 12:15 PM

Jun 2012
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Same. Im hoping someone dies soon or else whats the point in adding murder to the title?
Jul 20, 2014 12:20 PM

May 2009
Sol_Ou said:
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Same. Im hoping someone dies soon or else whats the point in adding murder to the title?

No one ever really dies... to tell you the truth. It's very briefly explained in the game but it doesn't seem like a good title. It doesn't match it well. It's mostly there to draw people in, i think.
Jul 20, 2014 12:20 PM

May 2011
I don't even know where to start. Wow, the animation is beyond terrible in this episode. They had some good moments (like two seconds of delicious Mink... before he went back to meth addict-Mink á la episode 2), but most of it was just bad.

I'm so incredibly disappointed... sometimes it feels like they weren't even putting any effort into animating some scenes. Suddenly, my hopes of it actually improving are gone with the wind.
if you told me we were dreaming, i would pinch you to prove we're awake.

Jul 20, 2014 12:31 PM

Jul 2013
Air swimming Ren...really?
The animation is unbearable it kills me to see this happen to DMMd
It honeslty feels as though this had the animation of a fanime,
But since the common route will probably end next week we can get to the good stuff i hope they put any budget they have into Platinum Jail.
Jul 20, 2014 12:42 PM

Apr 2012
Sol_Ou said:
NemsEngelchen said:

He's not even wearing the same clothes smh, but Im a guess maybe his memory was altered and those arent his memories. Im thinking Ba-chan implanted her real grandsons memories inside him; after all, Noiz claims that Aoba used to play rhyme but Aoba doesnt remember. Also in the ending the guy in the suit talking to Ba-chan said he was surprised to find out "he" was still alive. The "he" could be referring to Aoba.

Jul 20, 2014 12:50 PM

Jan 2014
Agree with everyone here, the animation was really poor.
From the opening shot of the town, I already thought something was off. And then I saw Aoba's face. :/

Hoping for a better 3rd episode and more story!
Jul 20, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2009
I really want to enjoy the show, but I just can not.

This episode was pure disappointment Y^Y I just keep thinking it will be same as Togainu no Chi
Jul 20, 2014 12:52 PM

May 2014
The episode was really enjoyable! That kiss was awesome, cute and sexy just how I like it xD

Aoba and Noiz + Clear are the best designs in the anime.
Clear's voice is so hilarious! I just want to burst out laughing every time he talks LOL
I love green so Noiz is totally my guy, Aoba looked nice today too.

The ending still gets me, it's so addicting!

Now I noticed the animation and the art this episode.. At least 3 times I was just like wtf, I usually never noticed animation and I know from people that notice it but with this at least 3 times Aoba's face looked weird..
The scene with the grandma was really awesome and I loved the interaction.

Even if the animation isn't the greatest, I'm glad they're making a BL game an anime because we don't get that every time. I'm really enjoying it and it seems like every episode makes me like the series more and I just got here for Aoba (His design, he's cute) but I'm actually interested in the other characters now and the story.
I just hope they keep it like this or improve it and I hope it's a 24 ep anime to tell the stories of each character, oh and I wanna see what CLear looks like under dat mask :p

Oh and I really liked some of the OSTs in this ep, they stood out during the fight scene and when Aoba was carrying grandma.

I know some are disappointed but at least be happy this game is getting animated, that's just my two cents though :)
"Goes to find a NoizxAoba screenshot"
ZoroZoldyckJul 20, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 20, 2014 12:55 PM

Apr 2010
Sol_Ou said:

..*snort*

Anyway, holy shit that quality drop. I was waiting for it to happen and I was really surprised that ep 2 was as "good" as it was.. I'm throwing all of my hopes out of the window now so I won't be disappointed later :D I swear most of the budget must have been used on Koujaku.. Aoba and the rest of the gang look terrible.

Loved seeing the doughnut eating part animated, and it's amazing they added in the kiss as well!

OH AND MIZUKI HAS AN ALLMATE?! I was never that interested in him so I wouldn't know for sure but I don't remember any mention about him having one (I mean probably most of the people do own one so that's nothing new). That was so cool to see though :D

Now for more Mink please! #MinkSquad
MikazukiJul 20, 2014 1:15 PM
Jul 20, 2014 1:06 PM

May 2014
This episode had two of my favorite scenes from the common route (Aoba, Noiz, Koujaku, and Clear in Aoba's room and Noiz kissing Aoba) and they kept Mio calling Noiz "Sexual Harassment Piercings Guy," but the animation this episode is so botched.
Jul 20, 2014 1:35 PM

Jan 2011
-fist pump- Kiss scene sucessful =w=
Jul 20, 2014 1:38 PM
Aug 2011
Holy shit this is probably one of the the cheapest/worst animated series i've seen so far.
I know budgets exist (or in this case they don't) but for a 2014 release... this kind of quality hurts my life.
Aoba is so off-model he looks like 5 different people.
I might understand the art going all derp on Noiz who has a bunch of random shit detail in his clothing and stuff, but how do you even mess up Aoba that much?

They are keeping some of the gay in, but hey, that's the least they can do at this point to appease the fans.

But you know what? I ain't even that mad though because I love Satoshi Hino in this.
standJul 20, 2014 1:46 PM
Jul 20, 2014 1:39 PM

Jun 2009
How should I feel about this episode?
I'm happy because they animated Noiz and Aoba kissing, but on the other hand the animation was weird. Usually I can't see the diffrence but now even I noticed that characters looks weird or they move like wood. Still, I enjoy this pretty much.
Jul 20, 2014 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
NemsEngelchen said:

They gave sei brown hair too lol

Jul 20, 2014 2:16 PM

Nov 2013
i really like how they've been writing it for the show and i was actually pretty impressed with the second episode but after this one i feel like i need to arrange a prayer circle for the animation please save aoba seragaki
Jul 20, 2014 2:18 PM

Feb 2013
Man, that animation was so terrible it's almost painful. I'm kinda disappointed.
That kiss was the best scene from the whole episode.
busanJul 20, 2014 2:22 PM

Jul 20, 2014 2:25 PM

Dec 2012
Lol what's with the animation? So bad, it's funny.

OMFG ASjSfq0w9aueafuhszdxuqaw-'0piaof

They kissed. Fuking dun.
Jul 20, 2014 2:27 PM

Aug 2013
Yay for keeping that kiss part but 90% of me is cringed (real bad) for the whole animation. Really? REALLY?
LORD HELP ME
AobaSei being a brunette for a brief moment, and I thought, in the game (haven't play Re:connect yet) Aoba's parents went off to somewhere, alive and breathing. So why the "...his parents died"?? EH??? (someone needs to enlighten me for this part)

Noizu is so derpy excuse meee
AND MINKU!! ahh... ah. .___. I'm afraid on seeing him animated bc of how he looks like he's on meth or sth

and yes, Ren's obviously swimming in the air, ahhh I prop to NAZ for being the 'best' studio ever no joke (no not really)

Is Mizuki's Allmate a ferret(?)?? Finally a plus point I can give for this episode bc in the game, they never show his Allmate wuwuwuwu

I just have to 'gaman ya' for this anime.....
Jul 20, 2014 2:29 PM

Oct 2010
This was probably the first time I have lowered the score of an anime so much after just one episode. This episode's awful animation and sometimes childish situations made me think 'why do I actually watch this show?'.

But oh well, Koujaku showed, and there was a shonen-ai scene so. But even so I couldn;t enjoy those moments as I wanted, because they were so ugly animated!

I really wanna know what happened with this episode's animation. I can't understand. Ech
Jul 20, 2014 2:45 PM
Nov 2013
I couldn't wait for the episode to be over once it started. It's such a huge letdown. The animation is horrible, horrible, it literally made my eyes hurt. I hate Aoba's expressions at times! So crappily made, looks like Izumi's manga drawings LOL [love stage]. I found it rather boring and still unorganized/unconnected. The only reason I keep watching is to see what they do with it.
Jul 20, 2014 2:56 PM

Jul 2014
queenbanana said:
looks like Izumi's manga drawings LOL

LOL, I'M DYING. THAT'S SO TRUE AHAHAHHAAHHA
Jul 20, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2008
Episode was okay.
Animation was... not.
Jul 20, 2014 3:30 PM
May 2014
Kiss saved this mess lol
Jul 20, 2014 3:37 PM

Jan 2009
I'd love to rate this episode 0/5. And not just for the animation. Not even the kiss could save it for me.
Jul 20, 2014 3:38 PM

Mar 2013
NemsEngelchen said:

Yeah animation was certainly bad ... and that brown hair ! Ahh...
Jul 20, 2014 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
Not sure if it's true but it looks like they've accidentally aired beta version of the episode 3 and they'll it reair it with normal quality on July 26th.
Jul 20, 2014 3:47 PM

Dec 2013
So, does this show even have a plot? It's been a random clusterfuck of "why the hell am I watching this?" so far.

Pretty sure this one is going to be dropped, I don't think there's anything going to save it after what I just watched... there are things in life that cannot be unseen, Noiz is one of them. First he goes pedo, then he goes gay, because he wants Aoba to join his gang... the guy is retarded, right? I mean, that's the only way to explain the way he's acting...

So, yeah, so far this is garbage. May give it another episode or two, but doesn't seem like its going to get any better.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jul 20, 2014 4:03 PM

Apr 2013
Oh god the quality is so low.
Jul 20, 2014 4:08 PM

Mar 2013
Anndette said:
Not sure if it's true but it looks like they've accidentally aired beta version of the episode 3 and they'll it reair it with normal quality on July 26th.

I hope this is true. The quality in this episode was horrible.

Jul 20, 2014 4:11 PM
Jun 2014
There are problems with the animation but I'm more worried about the way they're playing loose with some information which the original game kept secret until near the end. Specifically...

I can live with them showing Sei. It's not like he's really doing anything.
Jul 20, 2014 4:38 PM
Jan 2014
they kept the kiss scene maybe after all there's shonen ai i mean youcan feel it in the atmosphere between the characters
Jul 20, 2014 4:46 PM

Jul 2011
i'm sorry but the animation on this episode was horrible.

however i'm glad they made the kiss actually happen, and let's see how the next ep. goes, because the anime is moving forward really fast?

Jul 20, 2014 4:51 PM

Sep 2010
Okay.. At first I was really excited to see DMMD animated, because I love the game..

But wtf is with this style. The animation drawings are so bad. It's a huge disappointment to see it done so poorly. Sometimes it's hard to even recognize who's who because their faces or clothing are so deformed.. Sigh. What a let down :-(.

I'll still watch in hopes it will get better, but I really doubt it.. It's clear they had a really low budget for this, despite how nice the games were.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 24, 2014

62 by girlsbravofan06 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:54 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Jul 13, 2014

74 by RVTempest »»
May 7, 2023 1:11 PM

» Dramatical Murder New Webtoon Adaptation

Destinesia - Feb 1, 2023

2 by DxvilTears »»
Feb 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Sep 21, 2014

74 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 11 Discussion

onoda - Sep 14, 2014

23 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 12, 2022 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.