Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2014 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Saya can be teased so easily lol

I think after meeting Tina's boyfriend though, Yuuto really needs to take advantage of an opportunity for himself to make a relationship.
Jul 12, 2014 5:24 PM

Oct 2013
Yes, he's right. Saya is really cute. :3
Jul 12, 2014 5:25 PM

May 2013
The two guys meet again.

Behemoth11 said:
Yes, he's right. Saya is really cute. :3

Agreed, especially when she is making those cute face expressions.
Jul 12, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
Yuuto is always making things more difficult for himself.

Saya blushing was cute <3
Jul 12, 2014 9:54 PM
Jul 2013
And here, the black flag has been raised. Although this manga had plenty of opportunities to add in this type of drama, it shied away from it. Hopefully this trend continues. Then again, something like this could speed up the process of getting the two together. We'll see.
Jul 13, 2014 2:47 AM

Feb 2014
K1ngOfHeroes said:
And here, the black flag has been raised. Although this manga had plenty of opportunities to add in this type of drama, it shied away from it. Hopefully this trend continues. Then again, something like this could speed up the process of getting the two together. We'll see.

Yeah, I've had a feeling since chapter 53 that Kou is Kotone's old friend who she told Yuuto about (who was an otaku and got made fun of by the class, so Kotone decided to hide that she was interested in the same things, fearing she would also not be accepted). I have this theory since it looked like Kou might have recognized Kotone in the picture Tina sent of her and everyone, and he also said he lived where they live five years ago, so I think he moved away after what happened (though I can't remember what chapter Kotone told Yuuto about that, so I can't check if she said he moved away afterwards). ...But I'm probably just thinking this because I'm expecting some drama, or I'm worried that some drama is going to happen.
Jul 13, 2014 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
Saya is so cute :3
Kou and Yuuto meet yet again.
Jul 13, 2014 5:06 AM
Mar 2010
saya is really cute yuto need to stop doing things in a roundabout way
Jul 13, 2014 1:21 PM
Jul 2012
purplicious said:
K1ngOfHeroes said:

Yeah, I've had a feeling since chapter 53 that Kou is Kotone's old friend who she told Yuuto about (who was an otaku and got made fun of by the class, so Kotone decided to hide that she was interested in the same things, fearing she would also not be accepted). I have this theory since it looked like Kou might have recognized Kotone in the picture Tina sent of her and everyone, and he also said he lived where they live five years ago, so I think he moved away after what happened (though I can't remember what chapter Kotone told Yuuto about that, so I can't check if she said he moved away afterwards). ...But I'm probably just thinking this because I'm expecting some drama, or I'm worried that some drama is going to happen.
Some drama may be happening soon.
Jul 15, 2014 8:19 AM
Sep 2010
Don't believe, both Yuuto and Koutarou were getting along well.

HELLSATAN said:
saya is really cute yuto need to stop doing things in a roundabout way

But, that's the Yuuto for you. He didn't even ask for advice to Kazuki (so he took way two feets more lately).

And one more, Saya's moe spotted~ (she call him "Kazu-kun" too)
Jul 26, 2014 9:19 PM

Apr 2009
o///o

Saya!

Koutarou seems to be just as big an otaku as Yuuto is, but he also has decent social skills as well. That's something Yuuto still needs to work on. Gotta love how this manga's author chooses to ignore the many chances to make things go south. It's so pleasant to read.
Sep 9, 2014 11:21 PM

Jan 2011
I don't think we're likely to see drama in the traditional love triangle way, but I think Kotone probably still feels guilty about what happened with Kou in the past. Since Yuuto is an expert on guilt and regrets, here is his chance to be supportive (and hopefully move things along).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 3, 2014 9:31 AM
Sep 2014
The inclusion of Tina's boyfriend raises the question of what route will the author take? This can definitely be a major growth point for Yuuto and Kotone.
Oct 5, 2014 1:33 AM

Jul 2013
Meat2004 said:
The inclusion of Tina's boyfriend raises the question of what route will the author take? This can definitely be a major growth point for Yuuto and Kotone.

Keep dreaming. There have been countless opportunities for Yuuto and Kotone's relationship to progress but the author shied away from them. The latest epic failure in not being able to Kotone to meet Tina's boyfriend is ridiculous. So unless this manga gets dumped, I would not expect much in the way of progress for sometime. The story stalled back at the amusement park chapter and hasn't progressed since.
Oct 12, 2014 6:19 AM

Oct 2013
purplicious said:
K1ngOfHeroes said:

Could't have said it better myself. Drama make it a more interesting story. How will Yuuto handle it?
Oct 12, 2014 6:22 AM

Oct 2013
RightSaidFred said:
Meat2004 said:

Keep dreaming. There have been countless opportunities for Yuuto and Kotone's relationship to progress but the author shied away from them. The latest epic failure in not being able to Kotone to meet Tina's boyfriend is ridiculous. So unless this manga gets dumped, I would not expect much in the way of progress for sometime. The story stalled back at the amusement park chapter and hasn't progressed since.

If you progress their relationship too fast, there goes the overall point of the manga and you are left with two possibilities, a one shot quick ender, or a filler filled story about their relationship.
Oct 21, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
goshujin_sama241 said:

If you progress their relationship too fast, there goes the overall point of the manga and you are left with two possibilities, a one shot quick ender, or a filler filled story about their relationship.

That assume their relatoionship was progressing too quickly. As it was, it wasn't. But their relationship has been stuck in limbo since the amusement park chapter and Yuuto has even regressed.

If the author ran out of ideas, then end it instead of continuing this inane mind numbing pace. It's fruitless to continue something for the sake of continuing. Short and great is preferable to long and pointless.
Jan 11, 2015 2:31 AM

Jan 2013
They have met sooner than I thought.
But that Kazu and Saya date <3
Feb 21, 2015 10:25 AM

Oct 2013
RightSaidFred said:
goshujin_sama241 said:

That assume their relatoionship was progressing too quickly. As it was, it wasn't. But their relationship has been stuck in limbo since the amusement park chapter and Yuuto has even regressed.

If the author ran out of ideas, then end it instead of continuing this inane mind numbing pace. It's fruitless to continue something for the sake of continuing. Short and great is preferable to long and pointless.

The author's next chapter could progress them into relationship status but then what? Does the story come to a complete halt or do we end up with a bunch of mind numbing filler. Character development is an important aspect of any good story and I feel that the author has used these pasts couple of chapters to do just that.

The story in no way shape or form is being drawn out. 58 chapters in in not being drawn out but rather giving the reader development behind the entire plot and the characters surrounding it.
Jul 30, 2020 5:32 AM

Feb 2018
Yeah, i Will starting love Sayaka right now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 84 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

7 by Quintessence »»
Jun 5, 2022 9:44 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 15 Discussion

orikas - May 21, 2011

12 by miukki »»
Apr 9, 2022 4:26 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 83 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2019

4 by Syureria »»
Jul 30, 2020 5:59 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 82 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

3 by Syureria »»
Jul 30, 2020 5:58 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 81 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

3 by Syureria »»
Jul 30, 2020 5:57 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.