3It was OK
15.9%
2Disliked it
5.6%
1Hated it
3.7%
Average 4.0
214 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 8, 2009 5:19 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, second episode of Kampfer is out. I have to say, it is interesting to see that they actually have one character with a matching voice this time. Hoping to see what else they are willing to bring out.
aeroOct 10, 2009 1:50 AM
Oct 8, 2009 5:19 PM

Sep 2008
giggles1337 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
propost
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2009 7:55 PM

Jul 2009
loved it, again! funny as ep1, guess i just love dirty jokes -_-
it ended far too fast, im waiting for next already
Oct 9, 2009 12:42 AM
Jul 2018
- Mizuki Nana appeared! xD
- Akane's dirty thoughts <3

Kämpfer is perfect for the morning lulz, will continue this definitely.
Oct 9, 2009 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
Better comedy and action. I found funny the part of Natsuru and Akane in Natsuru bedroom and Natsuru/Sakura confrontations. I liked the action Shizuku cutting weapon of Natsuru in half. Next episode should be funny Natsuru going to girl school with Sakura being close to him/her. Glad to find this funny.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 9, 2009 4:37 AM
Jun 2009

I lol'd.
Oct 9, 2009 5:01 AM

Oct 2009
Arc_ said:

I lol'd.

Hahahahaahahah! Yeah this.

Oct 9, 2009 6:15 AM
Jun 2009
Who else got gg's subs?
Oct 9, 2009 6:18 AM

Apr 2009
hurray for Nana Mizuki no matter how short it was..
i love megane akane.. she interprets everything in a different sense.. in a good way.. hehe..
and shizuku reminds me of Rider.. hot transformation btw.. though only the hair is changed..

Arc_ said:
Who else got gg's subs?

me.. if you want gg's subs ddl, go here.. http://anime.penisenginemechanic.com/
Oct 9, 2009 6:26 AM

Sep 2009

Anybody else catch that? xD
Oct 9, 2009 6:28 AM

Aug 2008
That "I keep fighting so one day I would find out why I fight" line left me speechless

The action wasn't anything to be excited about, but at least Akane is an OK character...
Oct 9, 2009 6:34 AM
Jun 2009
RETVirus said:

Da red wunz go fasta!

I'm talking about Gundam of course.
TrisectionOct 9, 2009 6:41 AM
Oct 9, 2009 7:01 AM

Oct 2009
Arc_ said:
RETVirus said:

Da red wunz go fasta!

I'm talking about Gundam of course.

I don't understand it.
Kvakond said:
That "I keep fighting so one day I would find out why I fight" line left me speechless

Vous Mousieu etes drole. Means you funny.

Oct 9, 2009 7:03 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Better comedy and action. I found funny the part of Natsuru and Akane in Natsuru bedroom and Natsuru/Sakura confrontations. I liked the action Shizuku cutting weapon of Natsuru in half. Next episode should be funny Natsuru going to girl school with Sakura being close to him/her. Glad to find this funny.

QFT, Nana Mizuki and Horie Yui insulting each other is also funny

I must say Akane is my favorite in this season..
So he will become the female entire time starting next episode..this will be interesting..
Oct 9, 2009 7:04 AM

Mar 2008
Greato episode! Akane gogo!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 7:34 AM
Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
I don't understand it.

From the original MSG:

Oct 9, 2009 7:52 AM

Oct 2009
Arc_ said:
francismeunier said:
I don't understand it.

From the original MSG:

Ah ok, I get it now.

Oct 9, 2009 8:05 AM

Sep 2009
RETVirus said:

ironic how shes mostly red too haha hair and eyes she should have been switched
but yea that probably is because senou is over powered after s/he learns how to control that power speed vs power is usually the "big question"
Oct 9, 2009 8:09 AM

Dec 2006
I wonder what crazy hi-jinks will ensue ?

Oct 9, 2009 8:20 AM
Jun 2009
Who knows what the episode preview said?

gg trolled us with Star Wars. =/

Oct 9, 2009 8:34 AM

Aug 2009
The second was hilarious and I personally found the episode a better one than the pilot. The fight was a bit short in my opinion, but I guess they're moving really fast with the storyline. That's the only hitch I have at the moment. The pacing.

However, I think it was a better second and next week's episode would probably be the clincher for me, should it be good as well. I am sticking with this all the way but the next couple of episodes will determine my true opinion of the show.
Oct 9, 2009 8:47 AM
Mar 2009
Good god, this episode was absolute CRAP.

Seriously guys, read the manga, of the 10 chapters scanlated so far, this episode covers from 4 to 9 (or something like that), which is around 150 pages. Of those pages, this episode uses about 30.

It also takes it completely out of context, they removed the entire kidnapping, they removed the girl on girl date, they removed the explanation on how the President split the Zauber, they removed the bit on how the President is very experienced killing Kampfers, they removed the bit where Natsuru tells the President why he really spared her, hell, they even took out the bit where Natsuru gets a look at Reds boobs when her shirt is torn and she beats the crap out of him mid battle. God, they took out everything good from the chapters animated into this episode.

Not to mention the fact that he's been transferred over to the girls side before the travelling friend gets back and launches the whole "Let's find the mysterious, unregistered female Natsuru!" search expedition, which in itself is quite funny.

Second episode is shit, first was good, manga is best.

Oct 9, 2009 8:56 AM
Sep 2007
It was really fun to see female Natsuru's reactions.
Oct 9, 2009 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
chinlamp said:

Seriously guys, read the manga, of the 10 chapters scanlated so far, this episode covers from 4 to 9 (or something like that), which is around 150 pages. Of those pages, this episode uses about 30.

It also takes it completely out of context, they removed the entire kidnapping, they removed the girl on girl date, they removed the explanation on how the President split the Zauber, they removed the bit on how the President is very experienced killing Kampfers, they removed the bit where Natsuru tells the President why he really spared her, hell, they even took out the bit where Natsuru gets a look at Reds boobs when her shirt is torn and she beats the crap out of him mid battle. God, they took out everything good from the chapters animated into this episode.

Not to mention the fact that he's been transferred over to the girls side before the travelling friend gets back and launches the whole "Let's find the mysterious, unregistered female Natsuru!" search expedition, which in itself is quite funny.

Ok, I will try to find manga in french. Maybe they will put this later?
Arc_ said:

You mean this not what they are saying really? I though so too but it was funny.
BTW anyone get the joke of Akane in Natsuru room after he asks advice and Akane replies on how about being stiff? I completely got it wrong with 25% japanese but now it made me laugh a lot.
francismeunierOct 9, 2009 9:15 AM

Oct 9, 2009 9:19 AM

Sep 2008
I'm glad he's going to be in female form from now on, his guy self annoys me. :|
The episode was okay. I said in the last discussion that even though it wasn't bad, it wasn't really my cup of tea either so I may drop it in a few episodes. I'll give it one more, but if I was going to choose based on this one I'd say that it looks like I could actually kinda enjoy it sometimes so I'll go ahead and continue~ (for now, of course. ;;)
...Akane still annoys me. >_<
Oct 9, 2009 9:22 AM

Jul 2009
chinlamp said:

Like i said in the club, this series will be different from the manga..i guess they will introduced her in the next episode..with different role i assume
Oct 9, 2009 9:25 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
chinlamp said:

Like i said in the club, this series will be different from the manga..i guess they will introduced her in the next episode..with different role i assume

Club? Invite me please!

Oct 9, 2009 9:26 AM

Sep 2008
chinlamp said:

See, the anime is based on Kampfer novels, not on Kampfer manga. And there's no guarantee the novels and the manga stories are identical.
Oct 9, 2009 9:31 AM

Jul 2009
seishi-sama said:
chinlamp said:

See, the anime is based on Kampfer novels, not on Kampfer manga. And there's no guarantee the novels and the manga stories are identical.
Of course, with the scanlations still in chapter 10th, the anime will follow the novel or differ from manga's perspective, yes it's disappointing that my favorite manga didn't adapted well on Anime..at least Akane is moving with color XD
Oct 9, 2009 9:44 AM

Dec 2008

ahahaha~ i favorite this anime and Natsuru :D
this anime makes me laugh hard... XDDDD
Oct 9, 2009 11:30 AM
Mar 2008
God, this show is terrible.
Yet I'm watching it.
Oct 9, 2009 11:32 AM

Jul 2009
Looks like this is gonna be a promising series :)
Oct 9, 2009 11:34 AM

Oct 2007
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:

QFT, Nana Mizuki and Horie Yui insulting each other is also funny

I must say Akane is my favorite in this season..
So he will become the female entire time starting next episode..this will be interesting..

I saw what they did there.
Oct 9, 2009 11:34 AM

Apr 2008
The seiyuu joke is getting old, hopefully they won't do one every single fucking episode.

It was an otherwise mindnumbing, yet entertaining episode.

Oct 9, 2009 12:12 PM

Oct 2009
This episode was great XD. With Akane and her dirty thoughts, the presidents pretty powerfull too :O

I personally like Natsuru as a girl xD
Oct 9, 2009 12:12 PM

Aug 2009
Saitoe said:
The seiyuu joke is getting old, hopefully they won't do one every single fucking episode.

Eh, for some reason I'm expecting a Noto Mamiko joke (apparently she voices Mikoto's Messenger), so some people would probably have to put up with it. XP

I do think the manga's better than the anime overall though, but I enjoy both of them all the same. Perhaps this anime is all up to personal preferences.
Oct 9, 2009 12:29 PM

Sep 2007
Awesome episode. Akane's jealousy was adorable. It's obvious that she likes Natsuru and it's rather cute. I thought the Akane eyecatch was pretty awesome. I'm really enjoying the cute character design in this series.

The wall and security separating the girl's and guy's side was pretty lolz.

Next episode should be rather interesting since he has to maintain being a girl all the time and I'm sure so many girls will go lez over him.
Oct 9, 2009 12:38 PM

Jan 2009
Hmm I guess I could probably get used to his male voice O.O
The student council president's strange, although she's most likely a Kämpfer.
And btw, I really don't want to see that sailor moon-kinda transformation every god damn time =.='
Oh look, what a surprise, she was actually a Kämpfer, surprise >.> Although the hair of hers is strange, it looks even more unreal than other unbelievably stupid hairstyles, with strange colors.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm watching this only for the lulz, and as a waste of time, due to the lack of quality shows this season (apart from epicness like Darker than Black 2 : >)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 9, 2009 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
Arc_ said:

hmm...thats actually what the tiger said lol. well, at least I dont see anything wrong in those 3 SS
Oct 9, 2009 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
Well at this point on, the anime is farther than the manga translation release, so I don't think it's possible to even discuss about the manga. Anywho, I think this episode was great. Especially the stupid dance that Natsuru did.
Oct 9, 2009 1:33 PM

Oct 2009
I'm still not sure how I feel about this show, all I know is that I want to watch more.

Best part of the whole thing was "Watch the next episode, you sluts!"
Oct 9, 2009 1:49 PM

Mar 2008
Well, you certainly don't have to think about the stupid plot or should take this serious in any way. It's total crap. But it's pretty funny most of the time. There were several quite hilarious scenes. As long as it's funny I will keep watching it - though the generic action was pretty boring. I really hope they won't try to include more serious parts, because those are hard to bear.
Oct 9, 2009 1:56 PM

Jul 2008
RETVirus said:

That's no Kampfer boy, no Kampfer.

I love the Char Custom
Oct 9, 2009 2:42 PM

Apr 2009
Eeeeeh....><
Shizuku was way better in the manga...I'm dissapointed...>>
(though I love her voice*-*)
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Oct 9, 2009 3:13 PM

Jun 2007
Thanks [gg] for your humor.
Else pretty horrible episode, will watch maybe one more episode before I drop this.
Oct 9, 2009 3:24 PM

Mar 2009
I liked it thought it was very funny.

Oct 9, 2009 3:35 PM

Jul 2008
The anime shall be nothing great. But it's fun
Oct 9, 2009 3:36 PM

Sep 2008
I demand a Mamiko Noto joke when her character appears.
Oct 9, 2009 3:42 PM

Nov 2008
Dohohohoho. Things just got a lot juicer. I'm loving this series so far!
Oct 9, 2009 4:13 PM

Jan 2008
Akane ftw.

See why she failed to kill whats her face?

Senou cheated.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.