Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2014 10:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, what an impressive attack. And look who else just arrived to the battlefield <3

Things are about to get interesting.
Stark700Jul 3, 2014 11:59 PM
Jul 4, 2014 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
ima cry so short :'( .....but Gaju abouta be so OP
Jul 4, 2014 1:00 AM

Oct 2013
Dat cover! <3

I still don't think the other guys died though. Shi-Woon's timing is always right.

Edit: fixed
Jet_Nice_GuyJul 4, 2014 9:32 AM
Jul 4, 2014 2:02 AM

Sep 2013
The first and last page made me move.
Jul 4, 2014 2:32 AM
Oct 2013
Super hot cover alert!
Super hot cover alert!

Finally, Shi-oon is going to show how strong he is after the training.
Jul 4, 2014 3:07 AM

Dec 2008
Wow, unexpected move from glassses.
Heroes always arrive late <3
Jul 4, 2014 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
I still dislike glasses dude for what he did though

SHioon awesome timing like always,

guess this manga will still need some chapters before it gets to the big climax ^_^

my body is ready like always
fatmouth7 said:
Balls-to-the-Wall action that makes your testosterone levels skyrocket.

Jul 4, 2014 4:20 AM

May 2011
I really moved by the cover.. I mean by the whole chapter hahaha (no one laughed).

Anyway, so the government wants to eliminate the murim so they don't cooperate with the nine arts dragon when they have the chance ? that doesn't make sense at all. it also wants to purposely sacrifice with tens of thousands of people to do so.

and as expected from Shioon. I don't really know why but he always save the day but late, as if he enjoys listening to his enemies talking. :D

Spyclist said:

Why?! He just wants to protect his country and he consider the murim as a threat, but when he found out about what the government is planning on, he stood by the murim's side and refused to kill Shioon.

I really respect him. :)
Jul 4, 2014 4:36 AM

Oct 2009
Satan-sama said:
I really moved by the cover.. I mean by the whole chapter hahaha (no one laughed).

Anyway, so the government wants to eliminate the murim so they don't cooperate with the nine arts dragon when they have the chance ? that doesn't make sense at all. it also wants to purposely sacrifice with tens of thousands of people to do so.

and as expected from Shioon. I don't really know why but he always save the day but late, as if he enjoys listening to his enemies talking. :D

Spyclist said:

Why?! He just wants to protect his country and he consider the murim as a threat, but when he found out about what the government is planning on, he stood by the murim's side and refused to kill Shioon.

He probably dislikes him because he was the one that shot Shi-Ho in The Breaker.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jul 4, 2014 4:40 AM

Aug 2013
Theusis3 said:
Satan-sama said:

He probably dislikes him because he was the one that shot Shi-Ho in The Breaker.

i would hate him for that too
Jul 4, 2014 5:09 AM
Oct 2009
> Sera proving she has the best body and covers

Immediate 5/5 from me
Jul 4, 2014 6:10 AM
Nov 2007
Can't accept the fact that elders are dead... I'll be sad
Jul 4, 2014 6:34 AM

Oct 2013
pretty good chapter hope the elders aren't really dead hope shioon kicks those guys but next chapter.
Jul 4, 2014 6:50 AM

Nov 2012
Shioon playing dead to find out some intel on where the government stance was perhaps? Hopefully same thing with elders.

Yeah, glasses guy did the right thing, but he can never be forgiven for shooting Shi-Ho.
Jul 4, 2014 7:10 AM

Sep 2013
The elders can't be dead, they are too OP to be be dead.
Jul 4, 2014 8:15 AM

Mar 2014
Good to know that glasses guy opposes such point-of-view .
Shi woon stands tall!!
Pretty good chapter!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2014 8:42 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Dat cover! <3

I still don't think the other guys died though. Shi-Woon is timing is always right.

^Me neither.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 4, 2014 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Thank god. I almost forgot there's fighting in this manga
Jul 4, 2014 9:53 AM

Feb 2008
pretty sure this was all a ploy to draw out the mole. he was an unwitting mole but he redeemed himself there.
Jul 4, 2014 11:59 AM

Nov 2013
Damn dat cover was hot!

Oh shit, someone tell me they aren't dead, that's why people shouldn't trust cops. And that 1 hit K.O. from the last pages, Shi-Woon is back and will let the fists do the talk, baby!
Shit is blown of the lid, this is amazing.
Jul 4, 2014 12:46 PM
Mar 2013
Awesome chapter! Shit is about to get real.
Jul 5, 2014 12:53 AM

Oct 2013
SeTzu said:
Theusis3 said:

Yes. That act is just unforgivable.
I used to think Raewon was just an errand boy who'd do whatever he's told to. Now I don't think so.
Jul 5, 2014 4:34 AM

Jun 2013
So...Four...Ie....Raewon's cool moment and redemption starts from here eh.

So he really just thinks best of the civilians that suffer somewhat under the Murium. I mean the fight that must be concealed even if they cause hell lot damage to surroundings and people...and d so on...that is quite understandable to hate Murium for that reason.

So greedy corrupted Government make their move...and SHioon save's Raewon...why me thinks that Shioon fully forgives him now? XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 5, 2014 4:40 AM

Jun 2013
Tyrant10 said:
SeTzu said:

Yes. That act is just unforgivable.
I used to think Raewon was just an errand boy who'd do whatever he's told to. Now I don't think so.

Shot Shi-Ho? well I had forgotten that..Unforgivable...=p....well She is not dead...so.....and it was long time ago.....well his redemption start from here, so let's see where this goes.

And no...not really just Running boy...this chapter really changed my mind on that...and somewhat started involuntary respect towards him
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 6, 2014 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Shion will get mad if any other elder had died (unlikely but possible)
Jul 8, 2014 1:28 PM

Feb 2008
Looks like their trying hard to rehabilitate glasses' image, but I still don't like him and I doubt I ever will. He had to know that he was just making things worse with each of his actions and he still gleefully took all of them. It doesn't take a genius to realize that he was sparking off a war, and a total moron could have told him that more civilians than soldiers would die in a war like the one he was trying so hard to start. He simply chose not to see it.
Jul 9, 2014 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
After so many quite chapters this was refreshing, and it reminded me why I love The Breaker so much
Jul 20, 2014 3:33 PM
Jul 2014
The glasses guy has redeemed himself. Kind-of. Must have been a plan to catch the spies or something. Looks like something exciting is going to happen soon.
Jun 12, 2015 7:16 PM

Feb 2012
i did figure he was the leak, and his ideology is absolutely insane. i hope that the others in the van are still alive, especially Kwon.. though they don't seem like the type to die in a car crash. though, still, the odds are stacked against the protagonists at this point..

there's so many characters in the back of my mind that i wonder about. i wonder when it will occur to Hyuk what is happening with the members of his faction in relation to SUC.. there's been many hints. i want to see him in action again
Nov 30, 2016 1:53 AM

Dec 2015
Seems like Mr.Glasses isn't a complete bastard after all.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.