Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 8, 2014 2:17 PM
Apr 2013
it werent a regretible serie

i loved it

in the end the girl her memories back, so all get it back? i hope so

they deserve memory back
Sep 24, 2014 9:42 PM

Sep 2013
Does someone want to explain the ending to me? Did the Premium Ambriel incident occur in a virtual world, or the real world? Why is everyone still alive in the real world? Weren't they only allowed to live on in "oblivion", that is, the virtual worlds..?

I don't even know what I'm saying...
Oct 25, 2014 1:38 AM

Apr 2012
涙。
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
Nov 19, 2014 3:15 AM

Nov 2009
I still can't believe how they smoothly pulled out a Little Busters halfway through the series
Nov 27, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice ending I must say, quite liked the overall anime a lot more than first expected, especially with that flag concept and well the characters had their own unique and quite lovely characteristics so I sure liked the overall anime series. Looking forward to see the OVA!
Jan 21, 2015 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
This anime went from harem to fantasy to sudden sci-fi @_@

I dont even know anymore
Dec 10, 2015 2:04 AM

Mar 2014
Essence of a principality .
Last boss Flag .
Faithfully ~ .
Truth of all burdens .
Purpose of the bestowed .
In peace and benevolence .
REALLY GREAT EPISODE .

"The world is beautiful." Should be the "Truth of all things" from the other 'networks' that also have been led by this incredible anime . I do feel at ease now . It seems the whole production is like the subjects in schools . You'll be relaxed in the beginning but when it diverts to something , It gets just a bit of annoyance ~ . Well , I'm not that great at comparison though . But Two things are for sure . The Shifting didn't brought 'Quality-kind-of-stuff' and The Characters are really CUTE ~ . I praise them for their efforts . Though being longer could be very great .. Because no --obvious-- harem ending .. OTP anyway .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2016 1:15 PM

Jul 2016
This anime is great.
Aug 25, 2016 10:36 AM

Jan 2015
This show saved Harem anime for me!!! I was watching a lot of high rated ”comedy/harem” series ( starting from 7.50+ ), but every anime felt like shit tier (4/10) ... and yeah, this show had pretty useless drama for a bit...but the comedy...THE MTFKN COMEDY...oh boy, that was what I call entertainment...pretty character designs...likeable Tsundere ( 3rd Tsundere I ever liked [ 1st. Taiga from Toradora, 2nd. Tohsaka from Fate/stay night ]...I swear, Im not a masochist...overall = 8/10, idk I saw the score - it was 6,58 or so, but it had nice cover and interesting summary...why not?... I hope to find more pearls like this...I want more...oh..wait a sec...it has an OVA!!! Yeeehaaa...time to watch it also...bye bye suckas
Oct 24, 2016 3:24 PM

Jun 2011
Thought I've seen this anime before, turns out I've dropped the manga a while ago, and for the same reason I didn't like the anime - the pace. Not the anime pace, the story's pacing, it's the same in the manga, for at least the first 3 chapters. New girls being introduced in every new episode. The show suddenly wanted to include some fantasy/magic, and sci-fi.. honestly it felt more like a bad parody than anything. This show is a prime example of how to make your audience not invested in a series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 26, 2017 5:10 PM

Feb 2014
I didn't understand fucking NOTHING....

Just kidding, I didn't understand parts of it. Well, whatever.

Uh... and my world is not beautiful nor people aren't kind and lovely as the girls from this anime, for example.

6/10
TechOtakuJan 26, 2017 5:15 PM
Apr 13, 2017 8:29 AM
Jun 2016
Lol the tittle of this ep is wrong.
May 17, 2017 3:11 PM
Nov 2012
From what I understand: god sisters are the splited-off parts of the rogue AI that turned into Angelus Gemini. Angelus could control electronics in the real world, much like most other rogue AI we see in science fictions. In the end though, all 3 of them are programs. Which means they can only 'influence' the real world, not exist in it. so while there was a scene of souta waking up in reality, the ending must've been in the virtual world since

1. 2 little gods are there, they're only programs that exist in the VR.
2. akane remembers the events with souta. she said "again" implying she remember what happened in the simulation. This can't happen in the real world because everything that happened in the series was all in the simulation and only 3 people were actually in it, souta, no.0, nanami (who no.0 said lost her memory of diving in) so noone other than souta & kagura should have any memory of it

Unless we assume that the little gods gave the real girls the memory of what happened to their alternate selves in the VR through some method. I've seen plots where the AI could influence human's mind through electrical signals the moment that person connect to any electronic devices with an internet.

First, I must say that after I marathoned 8 eps, I absolutely loved every aspect of it. Gave it a solid 9 and was seriously considering giving it a 10 if they could keep up the quality and give a satisfying ending.

unfortunately that didn't happen. it stop being a comical, parody, slice of life show and suddenly tried to take itself seriously adding in drama, dark, depressing vibes. The last couple of episodes were bad and the final episode were just terrible.

It was very rushed, a lot of things weren't explained at all, it left the viewers too confused. The inception end didn't help. It really rubbed me the wrong way.

Now I understand why people gave the anime such a low score,

without the last arc, this series could easily be in the high 7 on avg score.

they started the VR crap, threw the tone of the entire anime down the toilet

Considering how the LN is/was ongoing, the shift in quality makes sense. I assume the point that it started getting shit was also where the anime started giving its own "twist".

I really hope the real ending will keep up the quality it had throughout the season.
May 20, 2017 12:52 PM
Aug 2015
What a confusing ending... I have so many questions, haha! Why was there 3 Nanami's? why was he her sister to begin with? how did Akani regain her memory of Souta at the end? why couldn't Souta see Nanami's flag? Why could Souta see the flag of an alternate Nanami? Why were they fighting in a virtual world? Why was Nanami able to remember Souta unlike the rest?
DuckerzMay 20, 2017 12:57 PM
Oct 2, 2017 12:12 AM

Jan 2012
Cute... but boring.

Won't be watching this again, ever.
May 5, 2018 10:28 PM
Apr 2018
Damnit
All the anime i like ends so fast ;-;

Life is unfair to me and many other people
Jul 30, 2019 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
so Akane wins cause she is only1 that rememberd after he saved her again
Apr 9, 2020 11:58 AM
Mar 2018
It was a decent harem comedy anime, until the end when the writing just turned to "What?"...

Overall not bad characters or production value, but such a sudden and artificial twist of things is just bad writing...
May 21, 2020 11:48 AM
May 2019
Resource said:
I dont even know what happened in the last 2 episodes.
I dont even understand a single thing tbh hahahha
May 21, 2020 11:49 AM
May 2019
ClockLock said:
I only started watching this cause I found the op song catchy...The show itself is just bad. I liked some characters, but they got no development at all. Not to mention that the storyline is confusing as hell and there's too much harem. I mean, 10+ girls for one guy? (And no, I refuse to count Megumu as a guy xD) I think if it had a smaller cast and properly executed storyline, it would have been so much better. I do somehow find South X Akane adorable though <3
Do u even understand all then angelus gemini stuff? hahaha well i dont
Sep 18, 2020 4:33 PM
Aug 2018
Ok in all honesty i have no idea what the fuck i just finished watching. You think its a simple harem romcom based around an interesting premise in the beginning but it quickly switches to a Matrix type beat halfway through. Not the worst or best show ever but certainly something like I’ve never watched before Nocap
Nov 23, 2020 6:08 AM
Apr 2020
I-I didn't even now what to say.. It went real FREAKIN SCI-FI real quick! Will I get satisfied in the ending? Is that it? I never been so confused in my life.. Oh well, I guess that's just it. 7/10..
Apr 16, 2021 3:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh really at that ending was so weird and confusing, but at least it ended well, still surprising with all these Nanami revelations but well xD
Apr 27, 2021 8:26 AM
Dec 2018
From Harem rom-com to Fantasy.
The story become so messed up in the second half, real world, parallel world and virtual world with a tons of plot holes and yeah WTF DID JUST HAPPEN!
4/10.
Oct 12, 2022 10:07 PM
Oct 2022
its bad its just horrible the last 3 episodes are all just a rushed joke
Jan 3, 2023 2:31 PM
Dec 2021
great anime!! Enjoyed it a lot.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

144 by JC612 »»
Jan 11, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Who's favorite harem character

MysteryFan89 - Aug 7, 2023

1 by pinkfoxboi »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:46 PM

» So can anyone tell me what the hell happened?[spoilers]

sweetsymphony - Jun 29, 2014

10 by ilos28 »»
May 30, 2022 5:26 AM

» Will this be on funimation without premium

Bunniedoll - Jul 20, 2021

1 by SoulFighter17 »»
Jul 20, 2021 10:03 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

95 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.