No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2014 1:18 PM

Oct 2007
Verdale said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

So you basically set out to do what people do almost constantly and not in jest thinking you're making some grand point. MAL logic at its finest I suppose. Okay then noted......:/

To be honest, I didn't think anyone would even read it other than the person it was directed to, so I can hardly call it a "grand point". And it's not the first time I've used that line before, as it usually goes unanswered. And for the record, I don't have anything against Elfen Lied, but I do struggle to see how it could be labeled as a "masterpiece".

What does that have to do with anything though?
Jun 26, 2014 1:19 PM

Jun 2014
eXtacy67 said:
Now has entered the top 10 of TV Series, and 16th overall :)

Jun 26, 2014 1:27 PM

Oct 2007
eXtacy67 said:

Yeah I told people it would. Do people understand how hype works yet?
Jun 26, 2014 1:27 PM

Apr 2011
as long as we get almost naked steph in every episode, I'm in.
Jun 26, 2014 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
No stopping of this train! Second season must happen!
Jun 26, 2014 1:43 PM
Jun 2014
This has become like Neogaf, if anyone is familiar with that community.
Jun 26, 2014 1:49 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Verdale said:

You gave Elfen Lied a 10, thus your opinion is immediately and automatically void. Thanks for your input though, I lol'd.

I'll never get tired of people trying to use this argument like it means anything at all. Oh you rated x show well so therefore I doth declare that your opinion is meaningless. This fandom man....this fandom.

It's always Elfen Lied when someone picks on a show I rated. This is like the 10th time in the few months I've been actively posting here. It's like troll bait.

That being said, Elfen Lied is 10x better than NGNL. It's the only show with ecchi I can stand.

I cringe thinking of all the anime NGNL has overtaken in rating on this site. Just need to stop thinking about it before I have an aneurism lol.

Newprimus said:
This has become like Neogaf, if anyone is familiar with that community.

Neogaf has its ups and its downs. Much like 4chan, its really silly to consider it one community. MAL isn't so much this way, there are different "groups" (people who like bad anime and people who like good anime :P ) but we aren't as separated.
ex_necrossJun 26, 2014 1:56 PM
Jun 26, 2014 1:51 PM
Jan 2013
I actually dont want a S2, i legitly want to know how much of the Mal population would dropped if this were to happen :3.
Jun 26, 2014 1:54 PM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I'll never get tired of people trying to use this argument like it means anything at all. Oh you rated x show well so therefore I doth declare that your opinion is meaningless. This fandom man....this fandom.

You have to understand most people are dealing from a very limited selection of things that they will even consider as noteworthy anime these days. All of them are pretty much TV series and most of them are Light Novel adaptations I've noticed. There's a pretty skewed bias towards that type of offering. Mahouka is like one of the options to default to, Black Bullet would probably be another and maybe Mekaku City Actors though because all of them are considered to have dropped the ball HARD by their fanbases compared to NGNL it seems like NGNL got a massive thrust forward in popularity along with being good in technical aspects of production like animation and in some cases directing.

Chaika is the only one I know of that's not from an LN source that people are taking some regular notice of and will even consider as a contender for the ever coveted AOTS (TM). Admittedly I can't form an opinion on any of them aside from Mahouka though cause I dropped all of them after 1 episode due to them being kind of....not good.

Japan likes it too, I've just yet to see any particular examples of people going ballistic over it like a Love Live, Gundam or Madoka.

It's always Elfen Lied when someone picks on a show I rated. This is like the 10th time in the few months I've been actively posting here. It's like troll bait.

That being said, Elfen Lied is 10x better than NGNL.

Interesting, wondering why that one in particular cause yeah I swear I've seen people pull that one on you a couple times before. Interesting enough I don't think I've ever had that one pulled on me so much as I've seen it pulled on others by defensive fan types, but then again most of my high rated stuff is well over a decade old and people have probably never even heard of it. I can just imagine people going, "Oh yeah well you rated........wait....what....okay never mind 0_o" if they've ever tried to pull it on me.

I mean I personally wouldn't rate Elfen Lied 10/10, but I wouldn't rate this 10/10 either and plus you're not me and neither are the people that watch this show and think it's an all time masterpiece so it stands to reason there might be a difference there. I think the last anime I ended up going with a 10/10 was Hunter x Hunter after 100 episodes of just rock solid material and before that it'd be Lupin III Mine no Fujiko. After that the only other shows this century that have manged the feat are Millennium Actress and Gaogaigar Final the latter of which this show wishes it was in terms of sheer fun factor, but realistically I never expect anything to reach that level of highs ever again. I guess to me that OVA would be what NGNL seems to be to it's fanbase.

Also worth mentioning, of the 18 anime ever to manage a 10/10 for me 6 are TV series, 10 are movies and 2 are OVA's. I think it's just because I tend to find anime films more well realized in terms of writing and directing and not to mention more purposeful than your average TV series, most of which top out at 8/10 at absolute best for me.
PeacingOutJun 26, 2014 2:01 PM
Jun 26, 2014 1:59 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Interesting, wondering why that one in particular cause yeah I swear I've seen people pull that one on you a couple times before. Interesting enough I don't think I've ever had that one pulled on me so much as I've seen it pulled on others by defensive fan types, but then again most of my high rated stuff is well over a decade old and people have probably never even heard of it. I can just imagine people going, "Oh yeah well you rated........wait....what....okay never mind 0_o" if they've ever tried to pull it on me.

I mean I personally wouldn't rate Elfen Lied 10/10, but I wouldn't rate this 10/10 either and plus you're not me and neither are the people that watch this show and think it's an all time masterpiece so it stands to reason there might be a difference there.

I think I remember that. Was it on a Captain Earth thread? Wait, Valverave? Probably Valverave.
Elfen Lied is a lot like Evangelion in the sense that people are either hate it or love it. I've seen a lot of people getting called out for Evangelion fanboying too lol.

And yeah, most of my high ratings are 20th century shows. The most recent being Unicorn.
Jun 26, 2014 2:05 PM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I mean I personally wouldn't rate Elfen Lied 10/10, but I wouldn't rate this 10/10 either and plus you're not me and neither are the people that watch this show and think it's an all time masterpiece so it stands to reason there might be a difference there.

I think I remember that. Was it on a Captain Earth thread? Wait, Valverave? Probably Valverave.
Elfen Lied is a lot like Evangelion in the sense that people are either hate it or love it. I've seen a lot of people getting called out for Evangelion fanboying too lol.

And yeah, most of my high ratings are 20th century shows. The most recent being Unicorn.

You know what I totally forgot about Unicorn for some crazy reason. Make that the latest one instead. Anyway I thought Eva was a pretty interesting show. It's not my favorite of the 90's by any stretch, that would be Vision of Escaflowne, but it's definitely always a welcome watch or inclusion in the latest Super Robot Wars. Pretty timeless franchise really, though not quite like Gundam.

By the way wasn't it on the NGNL forum it happened to you? Honestly I don't really remember cause a lot of posts on these forums just start to blend together after a while at the best of times, but point is I definitely recall it. Anyway what brings a fellow mecha fan around these parts anyway? Just here to see people lose their shit over this show for a little bit longer and comment on it like it's a live stream like I am? :p
Jun 26, 2014 2:10 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
ex_necross said:

You know what I totally forgot about Unicorn for some crazy reason. Make that the latest one instead. Anyway I thought Eva was a pretty interesting show. It's not my favorite of the 90's by any stretch, that would be Vision of Escaflowne, but it's definitely always a welcome watch or inclusion in the latest Super Robot Wars. Pretty timeless franchise really, though not quite like Gundam.

By the way wasn't it on the NGNL forum it happened to you? Honestly I don't really remember cause a lot of posts on these forums just start to blend together after a while at the best of times, but point is I definitely recall it.

The Elfen Lied thing happened a lot, just not sure this particular case. I'm thinking it was S2 final episode of Valvrave, the guy had a Lightning avatar from FFXIII (irony!).

Anyway none of that matters I guess. I just recently finished Escaflowne and I was going to give it a 9.. great 90's mecha but I was looking at my other 9's and it didn't seem quite there. Great show either way. I guess that's how I end up rating things, comparing their quality with other shows I've already rated.

Btw did you guys know that No Game No Life is better than Cowboy Bebop, Monster, Mushishi and Gurren Lagann? Amazing !! :^)
ex_necrossJun 26, 2014 2:22 PM
Jun 26, 2014 2:22 PM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

By the way wasn't it on the NGNL forum it happened to you? Honestly I don't really remember cause a lot of posts on these forums just start to blend together after a while at the best of times, but point is I definitely recall it.

The Elfen Lied thing happened a lot, just not sure this particular case. I'm thinking it was S2 final episode of Valvrave, the guy had a Lightning avatar from FFXIII (irony!).

Anyway none of that matters I guess. I just recently finished Escaflowne and I was going to give it a 9.. great 90's mecha but I was looking at my other 9's and it didn't seem quite there. Great show either way. I guess that's how I end up rating things, comparing their quality with other shows I've already rated.

I've come to have certain expectations of users based on the avatar they have, but to me totally judging them based off of that just seems like kind of the same thing as what people do with the whole "you rated x show score y" thing. The best I can continue to do is just take people at the words they say to me and to others, which can be a real challenge at times in and of itself because of the previously mentioned posts blurring together phenomenon that's particularly strong on MAL.

Yeah I do that comparison thing a bit too, but I also try to let the show just speak for itself on it's own as well and then try to marry the two perspective of comparative standard and standalone appreciation and come up with a final score. This is because I don't think it's entirely fair to current shows if I'm always holding them up (probably) unfavorably against old favorites, which is something I've been guilty of in the past and realized the folly of in recent years. Just like I try to avoid falling into the recency bias and hyped based scoring that I see a lot of others as subscribing to I also have tried to make an effort to avoid being that old fogey type viewer that never gives anything new a real chance to prove itself and always complains about how anime ain't what it used to be.

I'd kind of like to one day be that guy that people can come to and ask for a recommendation and whose opinion people trust so that hopefully I can give them an answer that will fit their interests and leanings (again trying to recognize that not everybody's definition of good is universal), but admittedly I still don't watch nearly enough anime to be able to do to well in that role.
Jun 26, 2014 2:24 PM
Jun 2014
ex_necross said:

Btw did you guys know that No Game No Life is better than Cowboy Bebop, Monster, Mushishi and Gurren Lagann? Amazing !! :^)

Of those you listed I've only watched Cowboy Bebop (I haven't watched Gurren Lagann yes, I'm a sinner, blahblah :p), and I loved that show too. I wouldn't class it as better or worse than NGNL. Both are different stories, and both tell their stories with excellence.

This is why I generally don't like numerical ratings. It gives the impression that one must be better than the other, when in reality the truth is that the two are not competing, but exist in the same camp of spectacular work.
Jun 26, 2014 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I've come to have certain expectations of users based on the avatar they have, but to me totally judging them based off of that just seems like kind of the same thing as what people do with the whole "you rated x show score y" thing. The best I can continue to do is just take people at the words they say to me and to others, which can be a real challenge at times in and of itself because of the previously mentioned posts blurring together phenomenon that's particularly strong on MAL.

Yeah I do that comparison thing a bit too, but I also try to let the show just speak for itself on it's own as well and then try to marry the two perspective of comparative standard and standalone appreciation and come up with a final score. This is because I don't think it's entirely fair to current shows if I'm always holding them up (probably) unfavorably against old favorites, which is something I've been guilty of in the past and realized the folly of in recent years. Just like I try to avoid falling into the recency bias and hyped based scoring that I see a lot of others as subscribing to I also have tried to make an effort to avoid being that old fogey type viewer that never gives anything new a real chance to prove itself and always complains about how anime ain't what it used to be.

I'd kind of like to one day be that guy that people can come to and ask for a recommendation and whose opinion people trust so that hopefully I can give them an answer that will fit their interests and leanings (again trying to recognize that not everybody's definition of good is universal), but admittedly I still don't watch nearly enough anime to be able to do to well in that role.

Oh, no judging someone based on their avatar would be the silliest thing ever, I just happened to remember them by it. Its the same for everyone. I would not have remembered your name, but I would know you as the guy with the Gihren Zabi picture lol.

Speaking of avatars, I would love for MAL to let me change mine, I've been trying to for a good month and it's becoming quite obnoxious. (something with uploading gifs and file extensions and site problems)

You seem to know a good anime when you see one, but you must realize you are definitely in the veteran group (I'd consider myself there too), most people on this site only want the newest and hottest stuff.
ex_necrossJun 26, 2014 2:29 PM
Jun 26, 2014 2:48 PM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

That being said, Elfen Lied is 10x better than NGNL. It's the only show with ecchi I can stand.

I cringe thinking of all the anime NGNL has overtaken in rating on this site. Just need to stop thinking about it before I have an aneurism lol.

The only rankings I particularly care about are my own on my own list since I can't vote for other people and I just recognize by now how overwhelmingly hype and recency (I'm not sure the exact number but the vast majority of them pretty much aired within the last few years) plays into aggregate rankings. There's also just so many shows in the top 200 that are 5/10 or less caliber for me (Angel Beats for example I found utterly incomprehensible and unwatchable, Log Horizon I couldn't even finish the first episode it looked so bad and was just a complete clusterfuck) and which I remember just having the most hype in the season that they aired in so I just equate that with being why they are there. It just kind of is what it is, which is why I keep telling friends not to use MAL's ranking list as a gauge for recommendation.

Anyway it's only going to go higher from here as the community push for the top 10 overall continues so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
PeacingOutJun 26, 2014 2:53 PM
Jun 26, 2014 2:50 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

The only rankings I particularly care about are my own on my own list since I can't vote for other people

Wish that were the case for me. I get into an ungodly amount of arguments on here. Secretly I must love to argue, lol.
Jun 26, 2014 2:51 PM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

The only rankings I particularly care about are my own on my own list since I can't vote for other people

Wish that were the case for me. I get into an ungodly amount of arguments on here. Secretly I must love to argue, lol.

What is it the Billy Bob Thornton characters says at the end of Princess Mononoke? "Oh well....you can't argue with fools". Something like that? Anyway that's become my philosophy when it comes to community opinions on anime since everybody is just so uncompromising and defensive these days.

Look at it this way, there's even hentai OVA's in the top 200. That should tell you something right there. It's best used a raw sample of what is currently popular, not what you should find good. Even though some people would like to think of it that way it's clearly not what it's about.
PeacingOutJun 26, 2014 2:56 PM
Jun 26, 2014 3:13 PM

Apr 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
-ShadowClaw- said:
The thing is that everytome when there is a series that got a huge ammount of populerity in a relatively short period, the more it seems people come out in order to say they are actually bad. to name a few examples: SAO, NGNL, AOT, all of which have a huge fanbase and yet on mal u see more people talking about how shitty the shows actually are.

These days i don't really take notice of these criticisms any more especially on the MAL discussions, because no matter how popular a series is, it is always the same thing, there are people who solely think that the series does not deserve there ratings because of how popular they got.

NGNL in my opinion is a truly great show, cause it had everything i wanted in a show and it provided me entertainment and isn't that the main point of a show to provide u with entertainment, if u don't like than just say u don't like it, but give a valid reason, do not ridicule a show just because u think it is rated to high

The weird thing for me is that people act like it's the only entertaining show out that or like its on some plateau of entertainment value well above anything else and that makes up more than the difference of its shortcomings. Its a flawed argument when trying to convince people of it'd I guess greatness or whatever because it assumes everyone finds the same level of sheer thrills out of this show. I'd find it far more entertaining myself if the games were better written and relied less on preordained wins and simple cheats like the characters being able to do pretty much anything when the plot calls for it. Things like the beast girl going into some berserker mode at the end, and Blank having pre calculated literally every possible value to have Steph be there to shoot her, none of that seems clever to me or like there's any sort of struggle involved form either party which takes away from a lot of the entertainment value.

This season I find Haikyuu and Knights of Sidonia (which I'm glad to head just got renewed for another season) very entertaining. They also arguably have better action sequences, better characters, better overarching storyline and world building and more ups and downs that create some real tension and a sense of growth in the cast that further enhanced their ability to keep my attention. Hell Madhouses Hunter x Hunter continues to be more entertaining as well and even manages to have better games than NGNL. If people just watch and consider stuff like Mahouka and Kagerou Project which frankly can be pretty dull then I guess by comparison NGNL wins some grand entertainment value contest this season, but there's more to Spring 2014 than just pre hyped LNs for Aniplex to butcher.

Also doesn't give you any reason to say "NGNL is BAD" and a Season two hyping topic its like you're giving yourself to a pack of hungry wolves.
I love NGNL and I wish I can control the masses and say "Stop being arrogant Ya'll" Can't stop anyone from stating their own opinions and I'm being a Hypocrite right now because I can't stop you too.
Anyway I also love Sidonia and I've been reading the manga even way before the anime came out.Though I can't understand what they're doing most of the time in the Manga.The art is so bad :l.Haven't watched the anime though.Been bored with anime recently an been playing Jrpgs instead.

Jun 26, 2014 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
antonn said:
Keeko-Chan said:

We have a winner.

Would there be a mass cult suicide on MAL if NGNL was officially canceled somehow?
Jun 26, 2014 4:31 PM

Apr 2010
deanzel said:
Would there be a mass cult suicide on MAL if NGNL was officially canceled somehow?

Jun 26, 2014 7:07 PM

Apr 2013
Season two would be nice even though I wasn't the biggest fan of the first season. It's still good enough that I want to continue, so a second season would at least save me the trouble of reading the light novels.
Jun 26, 2014 8:26 PM

Nov 2013
eXtacy67 said:

Oh god.
The hype is real.
Jun 26, 2014 8:51 PM
Jun 2014
AW season 1 finished T-T
I am gonna miss their antics for awhile
There is something more vexing than being insulted, humiliated, and abused.

Having a slow internet connection
My time give back my Time T-T
Jun 27, 2014 1:14 AM

Jun 2014
Chuga-chuga-choo-choo! Hype train!

Oh wait my comment is late :(
I wanted to join the hype train...

=waits a while=

Sweet! New hype train guys! Everyone roll out!
Random posters! Intelligence in disguise!
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Jun 27, 2014 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
Keeko-Chan said:

choo choo
Jun 27, 2014 4:40 AM

Mar 2013
Dont care if it does. Im still trying to "sorafy" my way into finding why this show is so popular.

If it focused more on minds games and soras character it would definitely be better; but i have to say with all the ecchi and low attempts at comedy it feels like each episode is mostly just filler.
Jun 27, 2014 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
fxyo said:
Dont care if it does. Im still trying to "sorafy" my way into finding why this show is so popular.

Just don't question it. Mindless hype drones will be mindless hype drones. They are like kids who always want the new hottest trend.
Jun 27, 2014 7:02 AM

Oct 2012
Well at this point I'm fairly certain there's going to be a NGNL S2.

It's pretty big in Japan too. Now just wait for sales.
Jun 27, 2014 7:30 AM

Feb 2012
how this anime is currently ranked @no.16 is beyond fucking me.
Jun 27, 2014 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
ex_necross said:
fxyo said:

Just don't question it. Mindless hype drones will be mindless hype drones. They are like kids who always want the new hottest trend.

What the heck..what's wrong with being hyped for a S2?
Personally I don't care if NGNL is a hot trend or not.As long as it gets a S2,I enjoy watching it none the less.Call it "Fanservice" Or what ever.It wasn't tagged ecchi for no reason.
I don't know how you find enough time to squeeze in and be a dick in a hype topic.I would never know.
You made you're point,We love an anime that doesn't cooperate with yours no need to go to supreme lengths to become an asshole about it.

Jun 27, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
NeutralSide said:
ex_necross said:

Personally I don't care if NGNL is a hot trend or not.As long as it gets a S2,I enjoy watching it none the less.Call it "Fanservice" Or what ever.It wasn't tagged ecchi for no reason.
I don't know how you find enough time to squeeze in and be a dick in a hype topic.I would never know.
You made you're point,We love an anime that doesn't cooperate with yours no need to go to supreme lengths to become an asshole about it.

You're not allowed to enjoy things on these forums, get with the times grandpa

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jun 27, 2014 9:14 AM

Apr 2014
rederoin said:
NeutralSide said:

You're not allowed to enjoy things on these forums, get with the times grandpa

Guess it is.I should bring my depression in here.What clothes do I need to wear to get in?

Jun 27, 2014 9:27 AM

Feb 2013
ALL ABOOOOAAARRDDD!!!
Jun 27, 2014 9:37 AM
Apr 2014
Oh man, I think I'd cry if for some reason they discontinued it
Jun 27, 2014 6:29 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Hop on the Loli Express! Second Season or bust!

Jun 27, 2014 6:40 PM

Apr 2012
its ranked 16th for a reason ;P cause Imanity is ranked 16th after all:)
Jun 27, 2014 8:47 PM

Feb 2012
Wo0t w0oT! Chooo chooo.

Add a passenger car for restarting the Berserk series and train is gonna be overflowing with passengers.

Jun 28, 2014 1:44 AM

Jun 2014
Finally back to the important posts ^
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Jun 28, 2014 2:52 AM
Jan 2013
Acropyre said:
kitkatxz said:
Let's hope they actually fix the tracks on this railroad cause this 1st season was a terrible ride x.x.

Tell us more about how great your taste in anime please

Did i ever tell u had better taste than you? No, I said this season sucked just because i didn't like it doesn't make me have better taste than you, Prick.
Jun 28, 2014 3:02 AM

Sep 2013
7starkiller99 said:
Finally back to the important posts ^
Jun 28, 2014 5:42 AM

Nov 2012
This anime is indeed the best anime in 2014!
Jun 28, 2014 2:28 PM

Dec 2013
Todd_ said:
Hop on the Loli Express! Second Season or bust!

CHOO CHOO!!!!!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jun 28, 2014 6:28 PM

Dec 2013
The most Hibmazing, Hibtacular, Hibegregious Hibster to ever grace the valleys of Hibland.
Officially makes the new word Hibba-Hype to the dictionary of Hib.

So let's bring down the Hibba Hibba Hype -.^ for a season 2 baby.

[i]*So Bad*[/i]
Jun 28, 2014 6:47 PM
Mar 2014
*Watches episode 12 of No Game No Life*
*Reads forum*
*Tries not to get hyped*
*Falls over on floor*
*Hypes a lot*
Jun 28, 2014 6:56 PM

Mar 2014
SEASON 2
*flips table*

I want it meow :c
Jun 30, 2014 3:47 AM
Mar 2014
I'm also hoping for e second season, but i'm afraid that they will skip volume 4 and 5 of the light novel.
Jun 30, 2014 4:08 AM

Jun 2013
Season 2 pls! amazing anime :D loved every episode of it.

Like every anime has their fans, it also gathers haters from everywhere ( or the so called elitist that have a NEED to bash on a anime currently getting hype.. *looks at SAO,SnK and now NGNL haters* )

Go moan in some other topic on how bad u think a show might be, doubt anyone who likes it cares enough of ur opinion, each their own.

To get back on topic, choo choo motherfucker give us S2, i need more jibril best girl.
Jun 30, 2014 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
Pally said:
Season 2 pls! amazing anime :D loved every episode of it.

Like every anime has their fans, it also gathers haters from everywhere ( or the so called elitist that have a NEED to bash on a anime currently getting hype.. *looks at SAO,SnK and now NGNL haters* )

Go moan in some other topic on how bad u think a show might be, doubt anyone who likes it cares enough of ur opinion, each their own.

To get back on topic, choo choo motherfucker give us S2, i need more jibril best girl.
My thoughts exactly. I'm so hyped for S2!! Let's ignore the haters.Shiro is the Queen of All Moe, Steph is great too, but i'm hoping for Sora x Jibril in the near future. HYPE TRAIÑNNNN!!!!!!!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jun 30, 2014 8:41 PM

Feb 2013
moonnya said:
Madhouse = no season 2 in next 3 years

:( it's sad but so true... even mad house wouldn't be dumb enough not to make a second season imo tho since it's making a lot of money.... only problem is if the series needs a season 3.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1021 by Cyberdre4ms »»
May 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

476 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 2:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.