Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v5)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 20, 2014 2:59 AM

Oct 2012
1: Yeah that's some monogatari

2: Lovely Complex

3: That's Touhou art

4: Hyouka

5: Kill la Kill
Jun 20, 2014 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
The first one is a sequel of bakemonogatari. The anime is Nisemonogatari

Second pic seems to be lovely complex. The names in the link btw -_-.

Third one - http://myanimelist.net/anime/9875/Anime_Tenchou_x_Touhou_Project

Fourth is Hyouka.

And Fifth is Kill La Kill.
Jun 20, 2014 3:26 AM
May 2014
TY!!!
Jun 20, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2013
Forgive me if this anime never existed to begin with but...I had a dream about some anime I'm sure I had to have seen in the past, or at least got a glimpse of it. All the characters were chibis, one of the girls had short blonde hair, about like Hinata's hair. Another character that I remember had Black hair and his voice sounded about like Kyle Hebert's. He had a sword he wielded, I remember the character falling out of a tree and defeating a bunch of bad guys with his sword, they were all way bigger than him, like normal sized adults. I believe that's where the dream ended. It was an English dub no doubt, but I can't for the life of me find this anime. Was it just really a dream? Was it just my incredible imagination? Does any anime like this exist? All I know is I remember the Girl having Blonde short hair like Hinata. She had blue eyes. The Guy with the black hair had a sword, he sounded like Kyle Hebert.

Does any anime you've seen come close to this summary? The characters may have been Chibi, but it could have been an exaggeration of the art for a short time before going back to normal. Lots of anime do this to add comedic relief.
Jun 20, 2014 10:48 AM

Feb 2014

who is she?
Jun 20, 2014 10:49 AM

Feb 2014
Louise from zero no tsukaima.
Jun 20, 2014 10:54 AM

Feb 2014
hentai_eucli said:
Louise from zero no tsukaima.

Jun 20, 2014 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
http://i.imgur.com/oqy6KFN.jpg

I'm sure I saw this somewhere but can't remember
Anyone knows the character ?
Jun 20, 2014 11:19 AM

Feb 2014
AmmarAA said:

This looks Like hermione from harry potter series.

Edit: Yup, Google says so too.
Jun 20, 2014 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
hentai_eucli said:
AmmarAA said:

This looks Like hermione from harry potter series.

Edit: Yup, Google says so too.

Well that's weird xD
I still feel I saw this in an anime
Jun 20, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2013
White-Shinigami said:
Forgive me if this anime never existed to begin with but...I had a dream about some anime I'm sure I had to have seen in the past, or at least got a glimpse of it. All the characters were chibis, one of the girls had short blonde hair, about like Hinata's hair. Another character that I remember had Black hair and his voice sounded about like Kyle Hebert's. He had a sword he wielded, I remember the character falling out of a tree and defeating a bunch of bad guys with his sword, they were all way bigger than him, like normal sized adults. I believe that's where the dream ended. It was an English dub no doubt, but I can't for the life of me find this anime. Was it just really a dream? Was it just my incredible imagination? Does any anime like this exist? All I know is I remember the Girl having Blonde short hair like Hinata. She had blue eyes. The Guy with the black hair had a sword, he sounded like Kyle Hebert.

Does any anime you've seen come close to this summary? The characters may have been Chibi, but it could have been an exaggeration of the art for a short time before going back to normal. Lots of anime do this to add comedic relief.
Oh yeah forgot to mention, the guy had Hair like Kirito from SAO. It wasn't Blue Exorcist, at least I don't think it was. I saw like 5 episodes of that anime and I know for a fact that's not it. Of course, I could be wrong as I only saw 5 episodes so so long ago.
Jun 20, 2014 1:48 PM
Mar 2013
Anyone know what anime this gif is from?
http://i.imgur.com/9HPh4A2.gif

I tried SourceNao and google image search but came out blank.

Thanks for any help.
Jun 20, 2014 1:53 PM

Jun 2013
White-Shinigami said:
White-Shinigami said:

Oh yeah forgot to mention, the guy had Hair like Kirito from SAO. It wasn't Blue Exorcist, at least I don't think it was. I saw like 5 episodes of that anime and I know for a fact that's not it. Of course, I could be wrong as I only saw 5 episodes so so long ago.
Also, The guy with the black hair wore a black jacket and had a blue sword case on his back. The Blonde Short haired girl with blue eyes wore some kind of tan muscle shirt. I think under the jacket he had a white shirt on with a tie, can't remember. I do remember his facial features though, he had a face like Rin Okumura, but with the hair of Kirito.
Jun 20, 2014 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
Slictz said:

Thanks for any help.

Kuragehime
Jun 20, 2014 2:06 PM
Mar 2013
Clymenus said:
Slictz said:

Thanks for any help.

Kuragehime

Thanks!
Jun 20, 2014 6:45 PM

Jun 2012
Wallace- said:
Anyone knows the artist?
http://puu.sh/9z5U2/2438abe734.jpg

up
Jun 20, 2014 7:31 PM

Jun 2013
I think maybe it was Blue Exorcist lol. I'll have to check it out and finish watching it.
Jun 21, 2014 5:55 AM

Feb 2014
hentai_eucli said:
Ok this is not an anime, its probably a korean or Japanese drama, but since I don't know where to search, I'm counting on you guys.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5bu21BkFw1qfnh94o1_500.gif

Bump
Jun 21, 2014 7:46 AM

Jun 2013
hentai_eucli said:
hentai_eucli said:
Ok this is not an anime, its probably a korean or Japanese drama, but since I don't know where to search, I'm counting on you guys.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5bu21BkFw1qfnh94o1_500.gif

Bump
It's from the Korean horror Whispering Corridors 5: A Blood Pledge. The full scene starts at about 57:11 and the gif starts at around 58:18
Jun 21, 2014 7:49 AM

Feb 2014
Insaiyan said:
hentai_eucli said:

Bump
It's from the Korean horror Whispering Corridors 5: A Blood Pledge. The full scene starts at about 57:11 and the gif starts at around 58:18

Thank you!
Jun 21, 2014 8:03 AM

Jun 2013
hentai_eucli said:
Insaiyan said:

Thank you!

No problem, if you're curious I searched "girl falls off roof korean film" then clicked on the wiki link. After that I simply searched the film online to try and find the scene.

Jun 21, 2014 8:07 AM
Feb 2013
Wallace- said:
Wallace- said:
Anyone knows the artist?
http://puu.sh/9z5U2/2438abe734.jpg

up

Apparently Range Murata but I can't find that particular image anywhere.
Jun 21, 2014 8:25 AM
Feb 2014
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/s261x260/10444382_1433563990243781_8154931327835351155_n.jpg
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Jun 21, 2014 2:13 PM

Dec 2009
https://38.media.tumblr.com/1af9227feb2eadbf4736011653ac83dd/tumblr_n4m5hbtPtg1tpvfx2o1_500.gif

Anyone?

edit; nevermind, it's from Vassalord.
VesanusJun 21, 2014 2:27 PM
Jun 21, 2014 3:30 PM
Jun 2014
Hi, I've been searching an anime I watched a few years ago, unfortunately, I cannot remember the name.

From what I remember, the story is about a group of children with supernatural powers who are hunted down by the japanese governement / related secret military agency. They also uses cyborgs. Another underground group is rescuing them and hiding them in a Botanic garden ? (Not sure about that but the place had a huge tree in the center). The main hero was a young looking man who had the ability to transform himself into a humanoid monster... and who is actually quite old despite his looks. I think the episodes were 40 mns long but I might be wrong.

I do not remember the production date but I'd say somewhere between 2005 to 2013.

Anything helps! thanks :)
Jun 21, 2014 3:37 PM

Jun 2012
badgerkins said:
Wallace- said:

up

Apparently Range Murata but I can't find that particular image anywhere.

Yeah it's very hard to find, thanks anyway.
Jun 21, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2014
http://i.imgur.com/w7KlpgX.jpg

I feel Like I have seen this somewhere, but I can't remember where :/
Jun 21, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
hentai_eucli said:

Hitsugi no Chaika
Jun 21, 2014 3:59 PM

Feb 2014
Paul said:
hentai_eucli said:

Hitsugi no Chaika

Thank you!
Jun 21, 2014 4:22 PM
Jun 2014
Anyone recognize what anime this guy comes from?
Jun 21, 2014 4:23 PM

Feb 2014
righedel said:
Anyone recognize what anime this guy comes from?

Full metal/ full metal brotherhood

Watch brotherhood.
Jun 21, 2014 4:24 PM
Jun 2014
thank you!
Jun 21, 2014 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
Jun 21, 2014 9:24 PM
Jun 2014
{Final Edit: Okay, disregard this post. I think the anime I was talking about is Burst Angel, but I remembered it rather poorly. It features guns, not swords, and the girls were not on a rowboat but an aircraft carrier. Oh well.}

Looking for the name of an anime I've never seen, but I saw some pictures and a summary and it sounded interesting, here's what I remember: [and it's not Claymore; I realized after typing this that it sort of sounds like Claymore]

It's about a group of female warriors/fighters, I think four of them. The main character is a strong girl with short white/gray hair and a large sword (and fairly large breasts I think, with maybe exposed midriff?). They might be mercenaries or bodyguards or adventurers, I don't recall which. There might be a male character that gets involved with their group; I'm not sure if it's harem, though. From the description, it seemed like it was more about the girls' relationships with each other and the adventures/jobs they go through.

If I remember the promo art I saw correctly, it featured the four girls on a small boat/rowboat. The white-haired girl was closest to the viewer, with a "tough girl smile". I think she might be tan/dark-skinned, but possibly not.

I hope someone can help; I can't get enough of action/adventure series with strong female casts.
NeedsMoreSwordsJun 21, 2014 10:40 PM
Jun 21, 2014 9:29 PM
Jun 2014
I only remember bits and pieces from this show. One of the characters name was Meriyo(which i'm sure isn't correct) I believe. He was some type of alien blending in as a student at this high school. I also remember one of the the female characters name beginning with an N. Like it was naya or something. The opening of the show consisted of Meriyo floating in the sky gazing at a ocean while it was dawn.

The quality of the anime was maybe around the early 2000's. Um, this is one the older shows and I watched this on On Demand Comcast a few years back. That's all I can think of right now. Thanks so much for your help!
Jun 21, 2014 9:36 PM

Mar 2013
laytroy97 said:
I only remember bits and pieces from this show. One of the characters name was Meriyo(which i'm sure isn't correct) I believe. He was some type of alien blending in as a student at this high school. I also remember one of the the female characters name beginning with an N. Like it was naya or something. The opening of the show consisted of Meriyo floating in the sky gazing at a ocean while it was dawn.

The quality of the anime was maybe around the early 2000's. Um, this is one the older shows and I watched this on On Demand Comcast a few years back. That's all I can think of right now. Thanks so much for your help!

mhmm not quite sure but it could be La Blue Girl
Jun 21, 2014 9:38 PM

Apr 2012
Aoshima said:
laytroy97 said:

They have hentai on Comcast? O_o

Jun 21, 2014 9:39 PM
Jun 2014
Aoshima said:
laytroy97 said:

Oh no definitely not! XD
Jun 21, 2014 9:52 PM
Jun 2014
laytroy97 said:

This is just a shot in the dark, but might be School Rumble?
Actually I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, sorry. SR does have a high schooler who's an alien, and a character floating in the sky during the intro, but your description is fairly different.
NeedsMoreSwordsJun 21, 2014 10:04 PM
Jun 22, 2014 1:32 AM
Mar 2014
Well i was thinking is there an anime like this.There is a Female character who is popular and strong because let s say this is an action anime.But at the same time she is so full of her self and saying no one can beat or me or something like that and everybody obey s her.Except 1 guy who nobody knows but he is cool she challenges him to a duel and loses and the story starts between them
Jun 22, 2014 1:42 AM

Nov 2013
Unbreakable Machine Doll (For the most part)

Jun 22, 2014 1:47 AM

Apr 2012
Thread merged
Jun 22, 2014 5:25 AM

Jan 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LllwlANBY

The one from 0:05 - 0:17
The one from 0:18 - 0:19
The one from 0:20 - 0:25
The one from 0:26 - 0:28
Jun 22, 2014 5:29 AM
Apr 2013
Nightmare95 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LllwlANBY

The one from 0:05 - 0:17
The one from 0:18 - 0:19
The one from 0:20 - 0:25
The one from 0:26 - 0:28

All is from Supernatural : The Animation. Most probably.
Jun 22, 2014 11:01 AM
Apr 2011
I watched this anime movie a long time ago (at least 10 years ago). It's a detective movie (I think) where the main character and a bunch of other people are invited to this mansion. At the mansion, there are mannequins of all the people in the mansion. One night, the people hear a scream and they see a mannequin of this lady on the pool table that has been stabbed. They think its a sick joke, but when they go to that lady's room, they find her dead in the same way the mannequin has been murdered. This goes on for every people and the main character is trying to identify who's the killer. Any ideas?
Jun 22, 2014 11:39 AM

Aug 2013
I Know this is Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren but i'm just curious if this is fake.

7 episodes in and yet to see this actually happening.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 5 hours ago

20 by luckyrune »»
2 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 31 minutes ago

8 by Daviljoe193 »»
2 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 2 hours ago

3 by Timeline_man »»
3 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

42 by Kenzolo-folk »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 22

36 by bucciest »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.