Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2014 12:35 PM
Apr 2014
Indeed. Rentaro is actually one step away from turning into a raging killer. He has killed people before in his life, and it's only a few people holding his sanity in check. Same vice versa for Kisara. Without Rentaro, she'd probably made a move to assassinate the Tendos by now.

Dec 2012
I feel like it's Devil Survivor..
But damn,Rentaro is right. Who should they protect? Those assholes who kills the children? Save the lolis and the work is done.

Nov 2013
[quote=Botato]
Nyantax said:
So I guess you could call them 'Loli-pops'...

You deserve to die at the hands of the Gastrea.[/quote]
Not just die, but be captured like a fly in a spider web, spend weeks stuck there like live stock and in the end be fed to newborn, so that they slowly eat him while hes alive.

And this is still a small punishment!!!
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 10, 2014 12:41 PM

May 2014
Out of curiosity though who thinks that say if Rentaro and Enju see the ******* who killed the students will they kill them or leave em alone?
I feel as if the ******* will be bragging in the middle of a street somewhere just because they are HORRIBLE CREATURES WORSE THEN THE GASTREA.

Myself I think they would kill them because Enju herself will probably snap and Rentaro will probably join in.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 10, 2014 12:43 PM

Jan 2008
DmonHiro said:
Here's the ending I want: Rentarou and all the lolis riding away on the back of a Lv.5, while Tokyo is burning in the background. Kagetane and Kisara are flying above them on a Gastrea. THE END.

^This. Though Kagatane can go f*** himself.
Jun 10, 2014 12:46 PM
Jul 2013
rentaro should move to the small portion of the city, where only the cursed children and their sympathizers live, develop it and then call upon all initiators to boycott the main city. that should teach those pieces of shit who's really saving them.
Jun 10, 2014 12:48 PM
Apr 2014
4kicks said:
DmonHiro said:
Here's the ending I want: Rentarou and all the lolis riding away on the back of a Lv.5, while Tokyo is burning in the background. Kagetane and Kisara are flying above them on a Gastrea. THE END.

If the next episode is any indication, indeed Katagane will be the one doing the F***ing :D
Jun 10, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2013
4kicks said:
DmonHiro said:

Kagetane >>>>>....... (more >'s ) .....>>> Pieces of shit that dare call themselves human.
Jun 10, 2014 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
Loli haram confirmed
Bombing children who are involuntarily cursed (some of which even protects the city) just out of discrimination is just messed up.

I am surprised that the main cast is not suffering from PTSD at this point. These guys are really strong emotionally.
Jun 10, 2014 12:53 PM
Jan 2013
This episode is fucking AMAZING 10/10.
I cant stop laughing AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD.
"
Jun 10, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
This has, without a doubt, got to be one of, if not, THE most powerful, emotional episode of the season. Heart-wrenching stuff.

Return of the villain next episode? Gunna be a fun ride.
Jun 10, 2014 12:57 PM

Nov 2013
kitkatxz said:
"
At the episode or the reactions of people here?
Jun 10, 2014 1:00 PM

Nov 2013
More dead lolis for the God of dead lolis, now it's time for some plot and action xD
Jun 10, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
Darn racist pigs, Justice will be made for these poor girls that's for real.

Now that at the end was unexpected. Nice Kisara-Rentarou moment there.

And Kagetane Hiruko will seemingly appear next episode as the preview hints. I wonder what will his goal be this time.
Jun 10, 2014 1:19 PM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
So many lolis
Well played.

Is the fight finally gonna start?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 10, 2014 1:19 PM
Feb 2014
Damn! All of those lolis....gone....😪.

My question is why won't Rentarou take care of the little blind girl? You take in Tina that damn near killed you and Enju but not the blind girl. SMH
A sneakerhead at heart. Shoes, booty, and basedgod is life.
Jun 10, 2014 1:22 PM

Nov 2013
baseddookie said:
My question is why won't Rentarou take care of the little blind girl? You take in Tina that damn near killed you and Enju but not the blind girl. SMH

Tina was trained to be a initiator the blind girl not. Also the blind girl said that she has to take care of her family.

Jun 10, 2014 1:24 PM
Feb 2014
DarkMoonWolf said:
baseddookie said:

Tina was trained to be a initiator the blind girl not. Also the blind girl said that she has to take care of her family.

Oh. I don't even remember her saying that.
A sneakerhead at heart. Shoes, booty, and basedgod is life.
Jun 10, 2014 1:24 PM

Jul 2013
wow that was just brutal :| poor girls
i bet now rentarou will kick people's ass in the mall when they mess with the bling girl
Jun 10, 2014 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
baseddookie said:
Oh. I don't even remember her saying that.

It was on the first episode that she appeared, when Rentarou asked her why was she begging there if she knew she was going to be mistreated.

At the time she said the had to help her sibling (don't remember if brother or sister tough >_<)

Jun 10, 2014 1:31 PM

Apr 2013
Attack of the Lolis

Or not... just finished watching the episode...

It's more like... "the beginning of the end" scene + music
duderusJun 10, 2014 1:47 PM

Jun 10, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2014
The feels were felt this episode.
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Jun 10, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
Such depressing episode ;_;
Some good emotional scenes and that face of Kisara when she was done reading that letter, pure hatred D:
I love the lolis and especially Tina and Enju but marriage and all that perverse crap is killing me.
Jun 10, 2014 2:02 PM

Nov 2009
They seriously killed all the children? Worst anime of this season. Too much FORCED drama and i didn't want to see this happen.

If i were Rentarou i would end up killing all humans.
They better keep Enju and Tina alive.
Jun 10, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2014
Saito6689 said:
They seriously killed all the children? Worst anime of this season. Too much FORCED drama and i didn't want to see this happen.

If i were Rentarou i would end up killing all humans.
They better keep Enju and Tina alive.

If Enju dies this series is dead to me.....
And I know there is definitly people who would say the same for both Enju and Tina.

Jun 10, 2014 2:06 PM
Jan 2013
Botato said:
kitkatxz said:
"

The episode plus the reactions 2 good.
Jun 10, 2014 2:09 PM

Jan 2008
It was actually better then in the light novel. In the LN, it wasn't a bomb, it was a lynch mob.
Jun 10, 2014 2:09 PM

May 2014
kitkatxz said:
Botato said:

The episode plus the reactions 2 good.

Where is your heart D:

Jun 10, 2014 2:16 PM

Jan 2013
The disgusting side of humanity...such a sad episode :(
Jun 10, 2014 2:22 PM

Nov 2012
Loli massacre.

Loli Despair.

Blah blah blah boring.
Jun 10, 2014 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
Botato said:
kitkatxz said:
"

The peoples reactions are priceless talking about humans should all die lol. Maybe they should start with themselves and start the process.

Feb 2014
All I have to say is Loli death simulator 2014 strikes again hard I am officially entertained

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Oct 2013
The pacing for the episode felt all wrong.
Jun 10, 2014 2:24 PM

Mar 2014
Well, didnt like the lil girls dying. This show manages to flunctuate from the comedy to carnage like np. Can't say im totally disappointed though, i expected it to be kinda dark. Freaking epic ep, character development and story development with the Tendo's building the Monolith and it's collapse. at least 5/5
a_cloudJun 10, 2014 2:32 PM
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Jun 10, 2014 2:30 PM
Feb 2014
Great episode.
Im sad for the girls :/
I can be wait for the next
Jun 10, 2014 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
The girls that wanted to marry Rentarou.. xD

Man the feels.. :'(
People there who have some sort of grudge against the cursed children are messed up.

The masked boss is going to return next episode!
SandyBoiJun 10, 2014 2:36 PM
Jun 10, 2014 2:42 PM

Aug 2011
On a list of things that weren't okay, Black Bullet…that entire fucking episode was not okay.
Jun 10, 2014 2:46 PM

Nov 2013
Vooo said:
The peoples reactions are priceless talking about humans should all die lol. Maybe they should start with themselves and start the process.

I already decided a long time ago, that no matter what I will not have children. I refuse myself to put a child in this world, only to be one more cancer destroying everything around her. So this point is cleared.

Now regarding suicide, I'm not a religious person per say, but I do believe in something out there, and truth is that almost all old religions of this world say the same: Suicide is bad, although sacrifice is acceptable.

So if I have to die by sacrifice, then no problems here, but suicide, well let's just say that if they all say the same point, then maybe there's a string of truth in there.

So.... Any doubts? Or do you want to start a theology discussion here?

Also I must warn you that I consider humanity as a virus, a cancer on this world with no place on the natural life cycle. Most species of animals are one with the nature, and if at some point they go beyond their bonds, nature will inflict a forceful balance my enforcing predators and sickness onto the trespassers.
However humanity forcefully wants to be on top of nature, they destroy the world so that in the end there's nothing but humanity around them. If a animal or other kinds of control is imposed by nature, humanity will swiftly and decisively bring it to extinction all for the sake of human lives. Well I say that if people want to eat other animals, destroy forests, pollute the air and waters and so on, then they need to be on the same level field as their opponents. For example hunt and kill the animals with nothing but bare hands and rocks. Give nature a chance to get even... but then again, humanity is special right?

Also I find it funny that if people at some point decide to stop having children, humanity will come and cry that the natality rates are lowering and that people need to have more children. However at the same time this same humanity complains about the reduction of natural resources for the new generations, like water or others, and how another solution must be found.

Food for though: What do you call those species of plants, animals and cellular beings that share the same mentality of expanding without limits or frontiers, while destroying and consuming everything around them?
DarkMoonWolfJun 10, 2014 3:04 PM

Jun 10, 2014 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
DarkMoonWolf said:
Vooo said:

I already decided a long time ago, that no matter what I will not have children. I refuse myself to put a child in this world, only to be one more cancer destroying everything around her. So this point is cleared.

Now regarding suicide, I'm not a religious person per say, but I do believe in something out there, and truth is that almost all old religions of this world say the same: Suicide is bad, although sacrifice is acceptable.

So if I have to die by sacrifice, then no problems here, but suicide, well let's just say that if they all say the same point, then maybe there's a string of truth in there.

So.... Any doubts? Or do you want to start a theology discussion here?
Also I must warn you that I consider humanity as a virus, a cancer on this world with no place on the natural life cycle. Most species of animals are one with the nature, and if at some point they go beyond their bonds, nature will inflict a forceful balance my enforcing predators and sickness onto the trespassers.
However humanity forcefully wants to be on top of nature, they destroy the world so that in the end there nothing but humanity around them. If a animal or other kinds of control is imposed by nature, humanity will swiftly and decisively bring it to extinction.
If people at some point decide to stop having children, humanity will come and cry that the natality rates are lowering and that people need to have more children. However at the same time this same humanity complains about the reduction of natural resources for the new generations, like water or others, and how another solution must be found.

I don't believe in a god, Theology is man made for fear of the unknown and great for bedtime stories.

Do you hate yourself for being a human being? Your kind are the most damaging and dangerous to the world aka extremists.

You contradict yourself by using the computer in front of you if you want to talk about leaving a carbon foot print.

Your'e not a religious person per say but you will go with the string of truth provided by humans?

It's all good though, it is your opinion but maybe you should look into becoming one with nature within the Amazon/Congo and shedding all your belongings created by these despicable humans.
Jun 10, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
I cant believe someone would hurt those girls, they aren't cursed children by choice...

I hope there is some justice done against those who did this.
My Candies:
Jun 10, 2014 3:09 PM

May 2013
All those innocent and ambitious girls didn't have to die that way :(
Jun 10, 2014 3:10 PM
Nov 2013
Iolo said:
I cant believe someone would hurt those girls, they aren't cursed children by choice...

I hope there is some justice done against those who did this.

I agree with everything you said. I sometimes wish I were in Black Bullet just to shoot those who discriminated against the cursed children.

Well, that was a pretty sad episode. 11 looks like it'll have action, with the monolith destroyed and all. Also looks like we'll be having the Hiruko pair come back as well.
Jun 10, 2014 3:16 PM

Jun 2014
This is a big surprise for me.
Really liking this anime, though Rygart often seems uncapble of acting :(

Girge was so fucking badass.
Jun 10, 2014 3:17 PM

May 2012
Finally next episodes will be some actions, or...... the talking again...

P/S that blind girl seems like a God or something hahaha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 10, 2014 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
Sad episode. After writing their future goals in life then suddenly they're killed. Damn this feels
Jun 10, 2014 3:24 PM
Nov 2013
Those poor lolis :( the discrimination against the cursed children is too much, may of these humans should be punished.

And could Rentaro and Kisara get together already? We all know they want eachother, plus they'd be cute together.

Other than that, good episode.
Jun 10, 2014 3:26 PM

Nov 2013
Ugh, they really do try hard to make us dislike humanity. But all its doing is making me dislike Rentaro more and more..
Jun 10, 2014 3:28 PM
Oct 2013
I really wanna see the main guy who was picking on the blind girl this episode pop back up and about to die in front of Rentoro and begging for help just to have Rentoro turn his back on the guy.
Jun 10, 2014 3:37 PM

Oct 2010
I saw it coming.. #yolo

Anyway.. best part of this episode was the preview..

HE'S BACK ~~~~~~~~~~

Jun 10, 2014 3:37 PM
Dec 2011
f this f-ing anime that was the worst thing i've ever seen and it was so good until then. Heart warming stuff, lovey dovey stuff, then boom mass murdered kids who just received a bit of hope for their cursed lives
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

520 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.