Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 4:48 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A GOD cloth. OK that was pretty sweet. And wow Thanatos just obliterated those gold cloths like nothing.

And I always forget to mention this but what if Kiki becomes as badass as Mu and Shion? He is Mu's disciple so I'm sure he was taught some pretty advance stuff and he can use telekinesis so I'm sure he'll become quite formidable in the future. Hopefully in Omega. If he dons the aries cloth in omega and is a little more mature I might like it.
Apr 5, 2016 7:09 PM

May 2009
I can't believe the gold cloths were destroyed so easily!
That is one cool kamui that you got there Seiya!
And finally Thanatos was defeated!
Dec 13, 2019 8:14 PM

Feb 2015
Dope episode, I appreciate that this wasn't just Seiya getting back up again but instead it made sense due to Athena's blood. Pretty sick design as well.
Jul 7, 2021 7:07 PM

Feb 2009
Last episode was probably my favorite fight of all Hades chapter, so I was pretty psyched for this one after they got gold cloths, only for them to be destroyed... The legendary gold cloths that were always so elusive, that always had a subtle hint that the main characters would eventually don them, just for this to happen for like 5 minutes! We get it, Thanatos is tough, probably the strongest dude they have ever faced, but cmon, talk about anti-climatic... Now I know why this is the weakest part of this ova series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 6 Discussion

airwalk - Sep 16, 2008

15 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 2 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Guanimero »»
Aug 31, 2021 5:38 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 1 Discussion

lifeordeath2 - Apr 22, 2008

4 by Veethorn »»
Jul 5, 2021 6:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 5 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

2 by Ralf_Glow »»
Dec 13, 2019 8:36 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 3 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Rei_III »»
Jan 4, 2019 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.