Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2009 6:31 AM

Jun 2008
All fine and dandy as i was taking a shower..

then BAM

BIG ass spider comes crawling out from behind this plastic thing

It was all slow at first all i saw was the legs

I say i got out of there pretty quick.

Worst shower ever.
Sep 29, 2009 6:34 AM

Apr 2009
freaky. i would probably had a shock over it but theres no big spiders in finland thank god.

what did you do?

call some place or brought the flamethrower?
Sep 29, 2009 6:35 AM

Jun 2008
I pulled out the flamethrower.
Sep 29, 2009 6:44 AM

Dec 2007
why in hell didnt you keep it as a pet? i mean, how cool wouldnt it be to have a sign on your door "beware of the spider"
Sep 29, 2009 6:48 AM

Aug 2009
same thing happens in this movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099052/

The girl is taking a shower and the big spider is crawling along the shower head hose and hits the water and slides between her boobs, and then proceeds to be washed down the drain.

Nice copying.
Sep 29, 2009 6:48 AM

Jun 2008
mushwars said:
same thing happens in this movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099052/

The girl is taking a shower and the big spider is crawling along the shower head hose and hits the water and slides between her boobs, and then proceeds to be washed down the drain.

Nice copying.

Hey asshole.

Thats why i said it was "Just like the horror films"
Sep 29, 2009 6:50 AM

Dec 2008
I remember one time the lights went out when I was showering. The worse thing is, the door is across the room so I had to walk through the darkness. ;___; Found a towel though...
Sep 29, 2009 6:51 AM

Jun 2008
Pineappledishes said:
I remember one time the lights went out when I was showering. The worse thing is, the door is across the room so I had to walk through the darkness. ;___; Found a towel though...

I had that happen to me once lol.

But thankfully my mom brought a candle to the door.
Sep 29, 2009 6:59 AM

Apr 2009
Pineappledishes[48.8% Male said:
]I remember one time the lights went out when I was showering. The worse thing is, the door is across the room so I had to walk through the darkness. ;___; Found a towel though...

Happened to me also, was so scared about slipping that i almost slipped cause i was too careful :D
Sep 29, 2009 7:03 AM

Aug 2008
Lol, arachnophobes.
Sep 29, 2009 7:04 AM

Aug 2009
Ah... both has happened to me before..... the spider thing and the lights going out.

First, our bath's pretty small... Just about enough space to take a shower in and that's it.

Anyway. So I was going to take a shower, so I walked into the bath and closed the door behind me. Then I turn around and see a ginormous spider sitting right there!! ON THE FREAKING DOOR!!!

I can't go out [because the spider's there] and I can't stay in there with that spider without going out of my mind. It was big, somewhere between the size of a dinner plate and a freaking stock exchange building. Finally I just grabbed the doorknob and made a run for it. Naked.

The same thing pretty much happened when the lights went out. <_<;;

Now... I make sure to kick the door a couple of times to shoo away whatever's behind it. =_=
Sep 29, 2009 9:02 AM

Apr 2009
Happened to me once when i was taking a dump,i shat myself
Sep 29, 2009 9:14 AM

Jun 2009
I don't even wanna hear any of you pussy ass bitch faggots complain till you live in my house. Because we live fairly out into the woods, we get huge fucking bugs, and lots of them. Wood spiders are pretty uncool, did you know they can fly? Flying fucking spiders.

Oh, but they're tame compared to THIS shit, which I just so happen to constantly have sneak into the bathroom and especially the shower. They love the damp, are fast as hell, and big enough to make me scream like ten little bitches on a little bitch boat.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 29, 2009 9:16 AM

Jun 2009
While i was reading
StrangeBlackCat said:
All fine and dandy as i was taking a shower..

then BAM

BIG ass spider comes crawling out from behind this plastic thing

It was all slow at first all i saw was the legs

I say i got out of there pretty quick.

Worst shower ever.

Sounds like something I would see on MLIA lol.
Sep 29, 2009 9:46 AM

Aug 2008
mightykid218 said:
I don't even wanna hear any of you pussy ass bitch faggots complain till you live in my house. Because we live fairly out into the woods, we get huge fucking bugs, and lots of them. Wood spiders are pretty uncool, did you know they can fly? Flying fucking spiders.

Oh, but they're tame compared to THIS shit, which I just so happen to constantly have sneak into the bathroom and especially the shower. They love the damp, are fast as hell, and big enough to make me scream like ten little bitches on a little bitch boat.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Fucking pansy.
Also, lol at it being labelled as silverfish.

That's a centipede of the family Scutigeridae (also known as house centipedes)
Sep 29, 2009 11:40 AM

Apr 2009
mightykid218 said:

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

OMG EW.
I almost screamed at the pic -_-"
Sep 29, 2009 11:50 AM

Aug 2008
;_;
it's completely fucking harmless!
Sep 29, 2009 12:04 PM

Aug 2008
Beef_Whistle said:
Kurtz said:
mightykid218 said:

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Fucking pansy.
Also, lol at it being labelled as silverfish.

That's a centipede of the family Scutigeridae (also known as house centipedes)

Fuckin nerd

I can live with that.
Sep 29, 2009 12:05 PM
Aug 2009
Ohh butterfly feelings in my stomach. I'd go apeshit.
Sep 29, 2009 12:05 PM

Jan 2008
I really didnt need to read this thread.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Sep 30, 2009 12:41 AM

Mar 2009
woa fucked up thing just happened to me in the bathroom
i was taking a shower and when im done, thinking about nothing, i look at the windows....
and there were those hands appearing on my right window and a smilie on my left
scared me to death there
Sep 30, 2009 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
mightykid218 said:

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
O_O

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

More topics from this board

» On a scale of 1-10 how user is the user today?

tsukareru - 2 hours ago

10 by Sanksimilian »»
11 seconds ago

» Describe the user above you in one word v.9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tensho - Feb 10, 2021

4711 by IpreferEcchi »»
1 minute ago

» Who is the Main Character, the Sidekick and the Villian of the 3 users above ( 1 2 3 )

tsukareru - Jan 11

120 by Fukamin »»
1 minute ago

» What was the above user’s dream job as a kid? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Monochrosanity - Nov 3, 2020

266 by mokkocchi »»
2 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

4562 by ProtoSelf »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.