Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 6:13 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The fight with Ringoman sure was epic in the manga, okay adaptation of it.
That cliffhanger at the end though (yep don't like em'), that's obviously where the manga comes in eh.
Mar 18, 2015 7:07 AM

Jan 2013
Arghh they didn't continue it and left with a cliffhanger.
May 22, 2015 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
Damn compared to the manga this was bad
Dec 28, 2015 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
Read the manga ending hahah
Apr 7, 2018 5:04 PM

Aug 2016
Guess I have to read manga now, huh.
But it was epic, I wonder if Harumichi's gang and Front Arnament gonna go to full out war or it's gonna be like Bouya and Bando before.
Bando show's his good side, he got some guts and fight with Rindaman, just epic. First time I saw somebody take him down. I feel like legend like Rindaman shouldn't lose, just to get heavy beating and walk away like a man with respect, but they draw by knocking out each other was pretty hilarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2019 10:11 AM

May 2018
Hope it was longer, overall the fights are enjoyable and the story was simple enough.

Sep 12, 2022 4:30 PM

Dec 2021
I can't believe it just ended in a similar way to how Angel Densetsu ended, with a perfect opportunity for more content, then nothing. It was better than the MAL score let on, but I'm disappointed there isn't more. 8/10, but just barely.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jun 2, 2023 8:15 PM

Nov 2012
definitely makes me wanna check the manga out, seems like the kind of thing that would benefit from a great adaptation. Surprised this is all it's had over the years.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Oct 14, 2023 4:45 PM

Jan 2015
I wish this episode didnt get released because the anime would have been better without it. Episode 1 was a great solo story with a conclusion. Whilst episode 2 felt like a mess of a bunch of stories put together without thinking about when the episode would end, giving a conclusion leaving people disappointed. But even without the ending, if they just had the ringoman story it was just okay and didn't feel like it needed to be told.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koukou Butouden Crows Episode 1 Discussion

MaceTheDon - May 29, 2014

6 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 2, 2023 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.