Forum Settings
Forums

Game 'Persona 4 Golden' to Receive TV Anime Adaptation to Air July 2014

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 5, 2014 8:16 AM

Aug 2011
MoeMoeAttack said:
Wat. P4G anime but no P4G port to ps3? why u do dis

Because it's a minimal upgrade and they didn't want to do another FES kind of thing. A PS2 game still looks kind of okay on a Vita, but it'd look like shit on an HD TV.
May 5, 2014 9:53 AM

Jul 2012
Hopefully after P5 comes out Atlus will stop milking Persona 4. This new anime was extremely unnecessary. Though since I haven't seen the first Persona 4 anime, it'll probably be the better watch, what with the apparent better animation.
NihonFalcom said:
MoeMoeAttack said:

Because it's a minimal upgrade and they didn't want to do another FES kind of thing. A PS2 game still looks kind of okay on a Vita, but it'd look like shit on an HD TV.

P4 is already available to purchase on PSN for PS3.
May 5, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2007
NihonFalcom said:
Nephiz said:
p3 animation lol

Kinda redundant seeing there are already movies, though this adaptation is pretty redundant too. Atlus is just milking P4 hard, P1 or P2 deserve an animation.

Expanding movies into full on tv show seems far less redundant than taking a tv show and redoing it again just for the lulz.
May 5, 2014 3:27 PM

Feb 2013
Battlechili1 said:
Hopefully after P5 comes out Atlus will stop milking Persona 4. This new anime was extremely unnecessary. Though since I haven't seen the first Persona 4 anime, it'll probably be the better watch, what with the apparent better animation.
NihonFalcom said:
MoeMoeAttack said:

P4 is already available to purchase on PSN for PS3.
Already played p4. I just wanna relive the experience with the new added content.
May 6, 2014 2:22 PM
May 2013
Jesus Christ... Bunch of sticklers griping about franchise milking...
May 7, 2014 4:40 AM
Oct 2013
Well why not?
May 7, 2014 2:45 PM
Dec 2012
I'm shocked at the flood of bad reviews of this news.
For me, if they make a good job like they did with P4 the Animation, I'll be all happy. Franchise milking? Every single anime, film, and new game is franchise milking... but as long as they do a good job, I don't get the point of complaining like this new anime had already been released and proved to be awful.
As someone who played the game, I really liked the style P4 the Animation had, and hope they do the same, and don't try to suddenly get too deep.
May 8, 2014 6:47 PM

May 2009
It will be as shitty as the original one. Here's hope they'll at least make the last battle be somewhat remarkable this time around.
May 9, 2014 10:34 PM

Nov 2012
This is interesting, I started playing P4G like 2 months ago. I'm very close to beating it, gotta grind up a few more levels and then start the last dungeon to get to final boss. I'm at level 75 now.

I only watched 3 episodes of the original P4Animation, so I don't mind them making a new one honestly. I hope the people that watched P4Animation and that are watching this don't get extremely bored with it!

I did end up maxing out Marie's social link though, which is good I guess since she is apparently the new character add on to the golden version (didn't even know this until I was already halfway through the game..). She actually reminds me of one of my friends in high school, they way she looks/dresses/general personality, dead serious.

I think it'll be fun to watch this and draw comparisons with game and anime, especially since I played the game very recently many of the events will be fresh in my memory.
midnightbladeMay 9, 2014 10:39 PM
May 10, 2014 7:33 AM

Sep 2008
I hope this one wont be a failed adaptation like the other P4 anime.

Different studio means there is hope.
May 10, 2014 9:06 AM

Dec 2013
If it means they will earn more money to fund amazing games such as Persona 5, I'm okay with them milking Persona 4. I just hope they'll stop once the next numbered installment will be out.

Also, they better animate the accomplice ending. If they don't, I might seriously take the time to learn enough japanase to personally send them a message asking why they didn't cover it.
May 15, 2014 5:13 PM

Aug 2012
LeDom said:
If it means they will earn more money to fund amazing games such as Persona 5, I'm okay with them milking Persona 4. I just hope they'll stop once the next numbered installment will be out.

Also, they better animate the accomplice ending. If they don't, I might seriously take the time to learn enough japanase to personally send them a message asking why they didn't cover it.

I doubt they would animate that ending, it just wouldn't be right, in every person game the hero and his friends always win they never let the bad guy win it just wouldn't be right. All I hope is that go for at least on romantic relationship.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - 59 minutes ago

1 by Rinrinka »»
32 minutes ago

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

21 by andragosha »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
6 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by ST63LTH »»
10 hours ago

» Undead Unluck Unveiled: Let's Talk Muscles with Yoshifumi Tozuka

Kineta - Mar 19

4 by Anime_Luv »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.