Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2014 3:18 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, even Kenpachi is looking struggle.
Apr 21, 2014 3:27 AM

Jan 2009
Kenpachi will use Bankai in the next 2 chapters because next chapter that Gremmy kid will show his volstandig if i spell that right
Apr 21, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2012
Kenpachi shirt reference to the kid kenpachi. Kenpachi will take his eyepatch off.
Apr 22, 2014 3:32 PM

Oct 2007
kinda short chapter for such a slow pace

this battle will last about 4-5 more chapters at least :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 3:58 PM

Mar 2014
The longer this fight continues, the more annoyed I'm going to get. Kenpachi should've dealt with this premature loser weeks ago. I'll be disappointed if his shikai doesn't live upto its hype.
Apr 23, 2014 12:18 AM
Apr 2014
Kempachi is too epic.... but wait, what the fuck just happen..
Apr 23, 2014 12:21 AM

Jan 2009
looks like the raw spoilers of this chapter is not complete, but the scanlations are out now and looks like the kid is defeated
Apr 23, 2014 12:22 AM

Apr 2014
Kenpachi is awesome, but this pacing is becoming unbearable.. At this rate, I feel like we will never see Ichigo.
Apr 23, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2008
What the hell was that? That ending, WTF?! I'm so lost right now. Can't say I approve. A bit of a downer, really.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 23, 2014 12:31 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That was indeed a stupid move. XD
So, did that Strenritter finally die? I hope so.

Kenpachi is way too op!

Apr 23, 2014 12:48 AM

Aug 2011
Well... okey...
At least the fight with kid is finally over.
Apr 23, 2014 12:50 AM
May 2011
what a Kenpaichi unlike way to end the fight...
Apr 23, 2014 12:59 AM

Jan 2009
Why do you think it was stupid? He sliced a meteorite and void and made his opponent think he is a monster. Once that guy imagined it, he was done for. His own power backfired at him. I think it's quite an exquisite way to end a fight. But yeah, most likely we'll have to watch the kid using his volstandig thingy.
Apr 23, 2014 1:00 AM

Nov 2011
Meh, this fight still felt dragged. Still, Kenpachi was awesome. I'll give him that.
Apr 23, 2014 1:10 AM

Jun 2009
This is so bad, can only hope (PRAY) it's actually over.

btw it's been so long I completely forgot: can someone remind me what Ichigo is up to at the moment?
Apr 23, 2014 1:13 AM

Jul 2013
We haven't seen his volstandig yet so I'm guessing that he'll use it next chapter.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Apr 23, 2014 1:14 AM
Aug 2013
*Slow Clap* Tite Kubo is a genius.
Apr 23, 2014 1:20 AM

Aug 2012
lmao tite kubo created an OP character and he makes him too stupid to realize he could probably one shot kenpachi in a second and then he ends up killing himself because kubo couldn't come up with any other way to kill him off. can't say i didn't see this coming but god this is so stupid.

i don't know why people love kenpachi so much tite kubo tries so hard to make him a "badass" that there's literally nothing else to him it's really sad that unohana had to die because of him she was one of the few interesting characters in the entire series.
Apr 23, 2014 1:23 AM

Aug 2012
grandy_UiD said:
btw it's been so long I completely forgot: can someone remind me what Ichigo is up to at the moment?

if i remember correctly he's on his way to the battlefield now but it's like snake way in dbz and he's taking forever.
Apr 23, 2014 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
tankoubon-feind said:
grandy_UiD said:

if i remember correctly he's on his way to the battlefield now but it's like snake way in dbz and he's taking forever.

Ichigo is currently traversing the bleach version of the snake way in Dragonball. Typical Shounen manga. Everything has to be dragged out. I just hope this fight has ended. I'm more curious about Byakuya and all the other fights happening around the Seireitei.
Apr 23, 2014 2:00 AM

Nov 2007
That guy is too strong that image guy broke.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 23, 2014 2:20 AM

Mar 2012
And I thought this week's Naruto chapter was incomprehensible, now the fuck is this shit? He got killed because he thought of 'an unimaginable monster'?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 23, 2014 2:26 AM

Oct 2007
if the kid died then that's the dumbest way to end a fight, i've seen much better story telling from amateurs -.-

i wanna see vollstandig on the kid ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2014 2:52 AM

Feb 2013
OK chapter. The most memorable part in this chapter (for me, anyway) is when that kid has those huge body inside him, it's just so bizzare that I had to make sure he wasn't possessed or something LoL XD
Apr 23, 2014 3:41 AM
Aug 2012
What...The...

For starters this guy must have been locked up in a cage all his life cause his imagination is utterly pathetic. Besides why couldn't he already just imagine Kenpachi was an Oreo?
Dat ending though. It's creative I guess but VERY odd....
Apr 23, 2014 3:53 AM
Dec 2012
Ok I understand the fact people want this fight to end fast but I did not like this ending... What about Kenpachis unnoticed reiatsu?

Was that supposed to be the strongest sternritter? Haschwalt would have raped this kid in 2 seconds.

This is too much... Kenpachi didn't even use 2 hands. His eyepatch?
He didn't even have to do shit.
Apr 23, 2014 4:37 AM

May 2009
AHAHAHAHA OH GOD HE JUST KILLED HIMSELF HOLY SHIT I CANT BREATHE

Seriously, this chapter is pure, undistilled Kubo brand bullshit.
Arashi89Apr 23, 2014 4:40 AM
Apr 23, 2014 4:43 AM

Apr 2009
Keetriver said:
What...The...

For starters this guy must have been locked up in a cage all his life cause his imagination is utterly pathetic. Besides why couldn't he already just imagine Kenpachi was an Oreo?
Dat ending though. It's creative I guess but VERY odd....
No doubt about him being locked in a cage. And he is probably a eunuch. He has the power every ero person that ever existed wished for(Personally, I would realize my imagination of replacing Rito in toloveru, yay). I want this fight to be over soon, Kenpachi's fight against Nnoitra was better.
Apr 23, 2014 4:56 AM

Aug 2013
Although it seems that he was defeated easily, I doubt Kubo would just end it like that. It will probably end up that he is still alive and that the fight will go on.
Apr 23, 2014 5:14 AM
Dec 2010

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/53/2350/08.png

here i thought Kenpachi will transform into vizard
Apr 23, 2014 5:16 AM

Jun 2013
Damn, if He had not wished to win that much that his own power killed him Kenpachi might have lost. Tough this was quite Anticlimax end for damn awesome fight so far.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 23, 2014 6:18 AM
Apr 2014
I pretty much got sick of all the people saying "why didn't the stupid kid just 1 shot Kenpachi" and shit like that for the past like...6 chapters. I registered in this site just to give my opinion on this. It's because...he simply CAN NOT. "Oh but he 1 shotted those vizards by just imagining it"... yes indeed he did.

But let's remember a few years ago Aizen's words that pretty much explain all fights concerning PASSIVE abilities just like Gremmy's imagination. When Soifon stabbed him twice with her 1 shot ability from Suzumebashi, Aizen just negated it. Why? He clearly states that his reiatsu simply surpasses that of Soifon's, so the ability was of no use.

Now look at Kenpachi's fight. His lower squad members clearly say in Chapter 574 that it took too long for them to sense Ken-Chan's reiatsu. From this statement which many people ignored, we can say that Kenpachi is almost at transcendent level. Actually, taking into account that he has the goddamn eyepatch on, which seals a HUGE percentage of his reiatsu, he is ALREADY transcendent.

Going back to Aizen, he didn't even need to be transcendent to pwn Soifon's Shikai (he was still in Shinigami-Aizen state). Gremmy probably tried countless of times to 1 shot Kenpachi's organs but because of the huge gap of reiatsu, he couldn't do it just like he did on Yachiru and the injured Vizards. I hope i cleared some people's minds.

Concerning Gremmy's outcome, i believe it was a very creative way from Kubo for the little brat to die like that (did he die yet?). It was a great way to display Kenpachi's monstrous power, he is so strong that even unconsciously without him moving a single finger, he killed(?) Gremmy when he tried to become as powerful as him. Decent Chapter!
Apr 23, 2014 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
Kenpachi ftw, eyepatch still on lol

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/TBD-578.0/compressed/dlq_017.jpg
are these bones? o.O
Apr 23, 2014 6:33 AM

Apr 2011
How the fuck does this bullshit have 17 5/5 ratings? Mashima made a villain that was better at using imagination (and that guy's utterly helpless when it comes to making a proper villain). I read that arc years ago and I still remember that guy's name (Rustyrose). This retard..... what the fuck was his name again? And how the fuck did Kenpachi survive that air vacuum or whatever the fuck that bullshit was? "I'm Kenpachi" doesn't cut it anymore. For fuck's sake, Kubo just made Mashima's villains look good. That's the epitome of bullshit. I have half a mind to drop this shit right now, but I suppose I can give this one more chapter (to convince me otherwise) before I piss off for good.
Apr 23, 2014 6:51 AM
Sep 2012
So the fight is finally over. It dragged onto long, but it was a good fight. I like that Gremmy own powers backfired, he imagined Kenpachi as this unstoppable monster, and than it was too late to undo that, or he couldn't undo it.

The moment Gremmy lost his cool personna, and lost his temper, it is was over. Kenpachi had him, question of when.

Kenpachi didn't take off his eyepatch, does leave the possibility, this is is not his last fight, this could just be a warm up, hopefully that is the case, and he get an opponent for more of him and his new powerup.

Good chapter, I am glad it is finally over.
Apr 23, 2014 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
Kenpachi will use Bankai in the next 2 chapters because next chapter that Gremmy kid will show his volstandig if i spell that right

It is spelled like this.
vollständig means complete
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Apr 23, 2014 7:10 AM

Feb 2010
Godpachi said:
I pretty much got sick of all the people saying "why didn't the stupid kid just 1 shot Kenpachi" and shit like that for the past like...6 chapters. I registered in this site just to give my opinion on this. It's because...he simply CAN NOT. "Oh but he 1 shotted those vizards by just imagining it"... yes indeed he did.

But let's remember a few years ago Aizen's words that pretty much explain all fights concerning PASSIVE abilities just like Gremmy's imagination. When Soifon stabbed him twice with her 1 shot ability from Suzumebashi, Aizen just negated it. Why? He clearly states that his reiatsu simply surpasses that of Soifon's, so the ability was of no use.

Now look at Kenpachi's fight. His lower squad members clearly say in Chapter 574 that it took too long for them to sense Ken-Chan's reiatsu. From this statement which many people ignored, we can say that Kenpachi is almost at transcendent level. Actually, taking into account that he has the goddamn eyepatch on, which seals a HUGE percentage of his reiatsu, he is ALREADY transcendent.

Going back to Aizen, he didn't even need to be transcendent to pwn Soifon's Shikai (he was still in Shinigami-Aizen state). Gremmy probably tried countless of times to 1 shot Kenpachi's organs but because of the huge gap of reiatsu, he couldn't do it just like he did on Yachiru and the injured Vizards. I hope i cleared some people's minds.

Concerning Gremmy's outcome, i believe it was a very creative way from Kubo for the little brat to die like that (did he die yet?). It was a great way to display Kenpachi's monstrous power, he is so strong that even unconsciously without him moving a single finger, he killed(?) Gremmy when he tried to become as powerful as him. Decent Chapter!

This(!) explain why Gremmy cannot "one shot" Kenpachi.

And I don't see it as "Kenpachi is monster" but more like "I have good power, but I will lost because I am not very experienced". It was similar with PSP guy (Fullbringer)
Apr 23, 2014 7:29 AM
Jan 2014
For some, Kubo may be on his way to graduating from Trolling Creator to Magnificent Bastard, considering how many people complain or bitch about Bleach and yet they keep reading it no matter what. Source: TVtropes
Apr 23, 2014 7:51 AM

Mar 2013
Retarded ass fight , retarded ass ending , what a waste of time, well im glad this fight is over
Apr 23, 2014 8:31 AM

Jun 2013
HavocParker said:
For some, Kubo may be on his way to graduating from Trolling Creator to Magnificent Bastard, considering how many people complain or bitch about Bleach and yet they keep reading it no matter what. Source: TVtropes

Well, sure I wont drop now something which introduced me to the world of anime, in which I investway too many hours and which still didn't use up all of its best cards (I am looking at you, Kyoraku and Ichigo)
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Apr 23, 2014 8:40 AM

Mar 2014
Kenpachi can use his brains except brute force and instincts.

My fav bleach character.~ nouf said
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 23, 2014 8:46 AM

Apr 2011
Dimitrije1606 said:
HavocParker said:

Well, sure I wont drop now something which introduced me to the world of anime, in which I investway too many hours and which still didn't use up all of its best cards (I am looking at you, Kyoraku and Ichigo)

That's kind of why I'm still willing to give it one more chance. It's one of my first anime ever, so it's special in that kind of way. But this is getting way past the bullshit radar now.
Apr 23, 2014 9:00 AM

May 2013
Nothing can stop Kenpachi. I hope this fight is over.
Apr 23, 2014 9:01 AM

Jun 2013
yhunata said:
Dimitrije1606 said:
HavocParker said:

That's kind of why I'm still willing to give it one more chance. It's one of my first anime ever, so it's special in that kind of way. But this is getting way past the bullshit radar now.

I feel you on that one. Right now, that is the only thing which is still making me read it. Like I am always saying, after Kubo came back from his 5 week break, we got shit, and shit alone.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Apr 23, 2014 9:22 AM

Jul 2010
Oh Kubo, you never fail to disappoint...
Apr 23, 2014 10:16 AM

Aug 2012
Godpachi said:

you have it all wrong the reason gremmy can't one shot kenpachi is because after kubo matched kenpachi up with a hax/op/cheap character he realized that kenpachi is a fan favorite and that he couldn't kill him off even if that was the most logical outcome. he then realized that he lacked the writing chops to come up with a strategic way to beat gremmy so he made gremmy suck at using his powers to make kenpachi look good by giving him simple obstacles that cater to kenpachi's powers.

let's face it gremmy was basically an excuse for tite kubo to show off kenpachi's big dumb new sword.
Apr 23, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2011
So Gremmy is just Barragan 2.0, so powerful only his own power could kill him. This arc really is just a repeat of fake karakura town.

well done Gremmy, your contribution to this manga was completely irrelevant just like every other sternritter.
Apr 23, 2014 12:28 PM

Jun 2010
"what an idiot".. yeah...
Apr 23, 2014 12:41 PM

Sep 2013
Gremmy imagined a unimaginable monster so maybe next time the monster he imagined to be, takes over his body.
This is either his ribs or monster claws ;)
IMG IS WORKING

Godpachi still has his eyepatch on and is in shikai :O
ichii_1Apr 23, 2014 12:45 PM
Apr 23, 2014 2:13 PM

Oct 2011
I'm happy because that stupid character died. :)

I hope
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.