Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2014 4:16 AM

Apr 2014
Lets see now tatsuya is a part time ninja, a soldier, a genius magic engineer, beast in martial arts, can regenerate if injured, a walking nuke, can analyze activation and magic sequences, has a sister who's ready to suck him off any time and the best part is he's 17 and in high school.

lol not even kirito was this OP..
Apr 21, 2014 4:21 AM

Jul 2013
nina4life said:
If this show didn't have such a huge following based on LN it'd be far lower in ratings.

Oh well, it's not horrible and I do like MC so I'll definitely keep watching but I still consider it heavily overrated based on what was shown so far.

Well, not like the big 3 or most of the top anime all were praised for their first few episodes, only 3 eps were out so far for this series so be patient. No LN readers were hyping Mahouka for its first arc, at least wait until ep 6 where the first arc ends. And let's keep the final judgment until after this first season ends yeah? :)

Apr 21, 2014 4:43 AM

Feb 2014
nina4life said:
If this show didn't have such a huge following based on LN it'd be far lower in ratings.

Oh well, it's not horrible and I do like MC so I'll definitely keep watching but I still consider it heavily overrated based on what was shown so far.

I think the rating is ok. The final rating for Mahouka will be between 8-9 I guess. The first arc is a little weak compared to the others, but from then on it just gets better and better.

5layer said:
There's a lot of jargon being thrown around. Hopefully it makes some sense soon.

Yes, a negative aspect of the show is the lack of some info on the magic system which confuses some of the anime only watchers. In the light-novels the magic system was well explained and took some careful reading to understand. In the anime they do not really explain some of the terms and just throw them in the dialogue between characters which can be quite confusing.

If you have not done so already, I recommend you watch the three Yoku Wakaru Mahouka web episodes, perhaps then the magic system will be easier to understand as it takes care of some of the early info dumps which the show hasn't really gone into much depth about. The second web episode in particular explains some of the functions of the magic system. It explains terms like CAD, Psion, Eidos, etc. It is very important that anime only watchers view these episodes as it will give you a better understanding of the magic system. Also if you require more information there is a thread in the Mahouka forums by a user named SinarBlood called Magic in Mahouka and it provides excellent explanations of the magic in the world of Mahouka.
AzlanApr 21, 2014 5:08 AM
Apr 21, 2014 6:52 AM

Jul 2011
garbage like this got a 8.02 points in MAL? LOL i always wonder why do nerds really really really like a show with bad writing.... can somebody please explain to me???
And the characters... oh my god don't let me even starts with how annoying the MCs are.

Can't wait to see this to be a TOP SELLING anime this season so i could prove that nerds has shit taste, enjoy your garbage while normal non-weaboo people like me watch Ping Pong, Sidonia, Haikyuu, and Kindaichi, (or even mekaku city actor and selector if those two shows improving)
Apr 21, 2014 7:15 AM

Oct 2009
What the hell did Miyuki do to Tatsuya? O_O Did she just nearly kill him? o.o

Dam the fights in this are good! OST still great couple with that animation!
Apr 21, 2014 7:29 AM
Jan 2010
If you have not done so already, I recommend you watch the three Yoku Wakaru Mahouka web episodes

That just proves that the anime series is incapable of enlightening watchers about the world of Mahouka. I doubt that this series is as condensed as Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon to warrant such complementary material.
Apr 21, 2014 7:35 AM
Aug 2012
millo said:
garbage like this got a 8.02 points in MAL? LOL i always wonder why do nerds really really really like a show with bad writing.... can somebody please explain to me???
And the characters... oh my god don't let me even starts with how annoying the MCs are.

Can't wait to see this to be a TOP SELLING anime this season so i could prove that nerds has shit taste, enjoy your garbage while normal non-weaboo people like me watch Ping Pong, Sidonia, Haikyuu, and Kindaichi, (or even mekaku city actor and selector if those two shows improving)

What are you still doing here? Showing off your masochistic and pathetic side waving that ball gag around? You don't have to start because you aren't watching this and probably whining is your only capability.

I fanboy over this and enjoy all the anime you mentioned so i was wondering what does that make me.............a"Nerd" or a "Weeboo" or a "Normal fan"? Care to answer me smart ass?

Apr 21, 2014 7:38 AM
Jan 2010
I fanboy over this

Bad mistake. You got yourself baited too.
Apr 21, 2014 7:42 AM
Aug 2012
Orix said:
I fanboy over this

Bad mistake. You got yourself baited too.

We will be labeled as fanboys whenever we try to defend the show a bit, so why bother?

It will probably be a typical response as the guy has been saying the same bs in all discussion threads.

Apr 21, 2014 8:18 AM

Jul 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
millo said:

What are you still doing here? Showing off your masochistic and pathetic side waving that ball gag around? You don't have to start because you aren't watching this and probably whining is your only capability.

I fanboy over this and enjoy all the anime you mentioned so i was wondering what does that make me.............a"Nerd" or a "Weeboo" or a "Normal fan"? Care to answer me smart ass?

Well, the MC is someone who were underestimated and seen as a loser (like the majority of you guys! DUH!), but somehow he's actually super strong and easily able to beat every single one of those bully! And somehow all the girls wants to get raped by him including his own sister. now you tell me how in the hell that doesn't sounds like an otaku bait?

And by fanboying over this type of anime, shows that you has no respect towards people like Hayao Miyazaki, Urasawa Naoki, Satoshi Kon, Masaaki Yuasa (well i bet you never heard of them except... maybe.. miyazaki?), they are the talented people who born to this world with the only purpose none other than bringing the reputation of the anime industry to the top.... by liking mahouka, you are contributing to the end of anime industry, you know why normal people looking at anime with disgust? it's because of ugly nerds like you!!! now stop liking mahouka, for you... and i....and our better future!!!

and it's completely unfair of you to attack me!! since we all know you will win at the end, you know what you got to do? you should pity over me because your favorite garbage, sorry, i mean your favorite anime will be the best selling anime this season and get 10000000 season while my favorites wont even charts!!!!! SO APOLOGIZE TO ME RIGHT NOW!
Apr 21, 2014 8:25 AM

Dec 2013
millo said:

Same could be said about that garbage Shingeki no Kyojin
Apr 21, 2014 8:29 AM

Jul 2011
Anon1409 said:
millo said:

Same could be said about that garbage Shingeki no Kyojin

lol.

it was actually one of those show that is actually cleverly-written and deserve all the praise that it got, like Evangelion, Madoka, and even One Piece!!!!

but well its good that we both agree that mahouka is garbage <3 you 4ever mwahmwah
Apr 21, 2014 8:52 AM
Oct 2013
Omg people have different taste from you shocking isn't it Millo maybe you should live in the real world more than pretending your the master at judging anime. Popular anime are popular for a reason, they find an audience. Fck look at god damn twilight, I think its dumb as shit but doesn't mean there aren't a massive amount of people that like it or else they won't have made that many movies for it. And seriously your on an anime forum calling people nerds like really?

As for the whole explaination on the fight, fck the anime explaination was better than both the manga and LN. This might have simplely been translation but they explain why Tatsuya's test score was so slow pretty well.

The school test for 3 things during the technical exam casting speed, interference strength (ability to cancel/push out other people's magic), and scale of magic sequence. However Tatsuya sucks in these 3 area, but he very smart so he was able to manually adjust the frequence of the waves. Normally you cast a spell you have to input variable such as the location of the target and blah blah blah. Normally to do what Tatsuya did you need to cast 3 different spell (3 different frequence of waves) but he casted 1 spell 3 times by setting the frequence as an extra variable. He say multi variable calculation isn't part of the test.

The Anime explains that coz the LN/Manga just so its all excutation and its like what excutation XD
Apr 21, 2014 9:00 AM
Aug 2012
millo said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
millo said:

Well, the MC is someone who were underestimated and seen as a loser (like the majority of you guys! DUH!), but somehow he's actually super strong and easily able to beat every single one of those bully! And somehow all the girls wants to get raped by him including his own sister. now you tell me how in the hell that doesn't sounds like an otaku bait?

And by fanboying over this type of anime, shows that you has no respect towards people like Hayao Miyazaki, Urasawa Naoki, Satoshi Kon, Masaaki Yuasa (well i bet you never heard of them except... maybe.. miyazaki?), they are the talented people who born to this world with the only purpose none other than bringing the reputation of the anime industry to the top.... by liking mahouka, you are contributing to the end of anime industry, you know why normal people looking at anime with disgust? it's because of ugly nerds like you!!! now stop liking mahouka, for you... and i....and our better future!!!

and it's completely unfair of you to attack me!! since we all know you will win at the end, you know what you got to do? you should pity over me because your favorite garbage, sorry, i mean your favorite anime will be the best selling anime this season and get 10000000 season while my favorites wont even charts!!!!! SO APOLOGIZE TO ME RIGHT NOW!

Oh look guys such an elitist, such a noble person who looks down on people, assumes someone don't even know the people he admires (bet you just took those names out of guides and wikis just to show off and doesn't know much about them yourself), calls people ugly nerds while having having a picture like that..........oh great, typical elitist response as usual. It's because of people like me that genuinely enjoys anime, the anime society isn't full of "garbage" like you. Apologize to the whole anime community first.

Only seen three episodes and acts like a know-it-all........don't you have something better to do?

@Rex: What's the point of explaining something to a guy who said the same thing on all three episodes.
Dragon_Slayer_XApr 21, 2014 9:04 AM

Apr 21, 2014 9:04 AM
Oct 2013
O that explaination wasn't to him, just to people that was confused by the explaination of the fight coz you really need to read the LN and watch the anime for it to really make sense. Hell I didn't really get it till the anime coz it filled in the gaps XD
Apr 21, 2014 9:05 AM

Apr 2013
RexZShadow said:
O that explaination wasn't to him, just to people that was confused by the explaination of the fight coz you really need to read the LN and watch the anime for it to really make sense. Hell I didn't really get it till the anime coz it filled in the gaps XD
Why should I have to read the LN to understand? That's just poor adaptation.
an egomaniac and a fool

Apr 21, 2014 9:11 AM
Oct 2013
Emnay said:
RexZShadow said:

I never said you need to, the whole reason I'm explaining the fight was because it was poorly explained -.- Well the LN explaination wasn't great either lol only made snese after you combine the two, not sure if its poor explaination or translation.
RexZShadowApr 21, 2014 9:15 AM
Apr 21, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
Emnay said:
RexZShadow said:

You don't have to. Madhouse released the three Yoku Wakaru Mahouka episodes to take care of the early info-dumping. These episodes explain the fundamental functions of the magic system and some important terms.

I think it's better that they chose this method of approach as people will find the show less interesting if it was mainly info-dumping in the early episodes.
Apr 21, 2014 9:16 AM

Jul 2011
RexZShadow said:
look at god damn twilight, I think its dumb as shit but doesn't mean there aren't a massive amount of people that like it or else they won't have made that many movies for it. And seriously your on an anime forum calling people nerds like really?

so................ by comparing Mahouka with Twilight... you agree that Mahouka is a shit show with massive followers right?? ummm... this is awkward but despite our fights we actually agree on something.... so.... ummm... let's hug.. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ :3

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Oh look guys such an elitist, such a noble person who looks down on people, assumes someone don't even know the people he admires (bet you just took those names out of guides and wikis just to show off and doesn't know much about them yourself), calls people ugly nerds while having having a picture like that..........oh great, typical elitist response as usual. It's because of people like me that genuinely enjoys anime, the anime society isn't full of "garbage" like you. Apologize to the whole anime community first.

Only seen three episodes and acts like a know-it-all........don't you have something better to do?

@Rex: What's the point of explaining something to a guy who said the same thing on all three episodes.

Ummmm i didn't consider myself as an elitist, but if that's how you implicitly saying that my taste is superior than yours... then.... mmmm... thankyou i guess???

And i do realize that anime is an entertainment business, so not everything should be made for intelligent people in the society, yeah i agree i was so judgmental, sometimes i forgot that dumb people need entertainment too, so... from the deepest part of my soul, i want to apologize to all of those dumb anime-fan who enjoy Mahouka. love and peace for us all.

and ps : MY PROFILE PICTURE IS CUTE!
milloApr 21, 2014 9:23 AM
Apr 21, 2014 9:28 AM
Aug 2012
RexZShadow said:

Well the manga does a better job at explanation but Madhouse is doing the actions scenes pretty well.

millo said:

And i do realize that anime is an entertainment business, so not everything should be made for intelligent people in the society, yeah i agree i was so judgmental, sometimes i forgot that dumb people need entertainment too, so... from the deepest part of my soul, i want to apologize to all of those dumb anime-fan who enjoy Mahouka. love and peace for us all.

and ps : MY PROFILE PICTURE IS CUTE!

Heh you and your typical insults........i don't think people are so blind that they don't see what you are doing. Yes your PP is cute, describes you pretty well too......now go find a better job that wouldn't be this obvious.

Apr 21, 2014 9:33 AM

Apr 2014
RexZShadow said:
Emnay said:
RexZShadow said:

I never said you need to, the whole reason I'm explaining the fight was because it was poorly explained -.- Well the LN explaination wasn't great either lol only made snese after you combine the two, not sure if its poor explaination or translation.

So doesn't this prove that the series makes a poor job in explanation and depends mainly on people who read the LN to do the explanation for them to new viewers? And most of the explanation were even wrong and hilarious in these episodes..
Apr 21, 2014 9:37 AM

Jul 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Heh you and your typical insults........i don't think people are so blind that they don't see what you are doing. Yes your PP is cute, describes you pretty well too......now go find a better job that wouldn't be this obvious.

Sorry... i didn't catch you? what am i doing again? I'm honestly confused lol
Apr 21, 2014 9:44 AM
Aug 2012
Z4k said:
RexZShadow said:
Emnay said:
RexZShadow said:

So doesn't this prove that the series makes a poor job in explanation and depends mainly on people who read the LN to do the explanation for them to new viewers? And most of the explanation were even wrong and hilarious in these episodes..

Well we actually aren't denying that. But the explanation weren't wrong but without information shown in the specials i.e. Psion, CAD, Co-ordinates etc they are pretty difficult to understand. The first part was done well in my opinion.

Apr 21, 2014 10:27 AM

Mar 2008
While the characters and story so far are fairly usual, the combat execution has been great so far considering the technobabble. This show might actually do better than break even, I'm impressed.
Apr 21, 2014 10:52 AM
Oct 2013
@Milo Think whatever makes you happy dude whatever makes you happy.

Z4k said:
RexZShadow said:
Emnay said:
RexZShadow said:

The series rely a lot on info dump and monolog from the MC which a lot been cut out coz they think most anime viewer think its too slow. So they cut out on a lot, i still don't know if its good idea or not yet have to see the rest to really judge XD
Apr 21, 2014 10:54 AM

Dec 2013
Don't really get the inexplicable hatred for this anime. Guess everyone has their own tastes, but seriously foisting ones own opinion down someone's throat is a bit much.

I enjoy watching my slice of life plus fantasy anime, just because there's one or two characters with a familial complex doesn't mean that I immediately categorize it as a horrible "for the Otaku masses" show.

I think before you actually choose to insult other people's preferences, you might want to actually go through the LN or at least delve into the author's title a bit more? Delivering an opinion because you don't like one or two singular aspects of the show (with no actual reasoning listed, I might add), and then comparing them to other immensely popular titles and directors is a bit too arrogant.

No one is hyping this show to be the next big thing since the wheel, you know. But slating a show that most find enjoyable as garbage simply because you don't find it as interesting as Ping Pong, Sidonia or Haikyuu (am watching two of those three titles mind you, and I actually enjoy them), is kinda over the top.

As for the episode, I thought that they portrayed it fairly well, albeit without the explanations for some of the things which the MC did (i.e. the ground quake when saving Erika), and matched it to the manga at least. How much got cut from the LN is a different story though.

Since I've gone through this arc twice in the mangas and once in the LN, I'm sort of waiting for the next arc, to be honest. That said, I am very much enjoying the animation for this show, next episode can't come soon enough!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 21, 2014 11:16 AM
Oct 2013
Its the internet where your opinion matter the most and is always right and judge everything after 1s =D
Apr 21, 2014 11:29 AM

Jul 2011
RexZShadow said:
Its the internet where your opinion matter the most and is always right and judge everything after 1s =D

L-Ryoshi said:
Don't really get the inexplicable hatred for this anime. Guess everyone has their own tastes, but seriously foisting ones own opinion down someone's throat is a bit much.

I enjoy watching my slice of life plus fantasy anime, just because there's one or two characters with a familial complex doesn't mean that I immediately categorize it as a horrible "for the Otaku masses" show.

I think before you actually choose to insult other people's preferences, you might want to actually go through the LN or at least delve into the author's title a bit more? Delivering an opinion because you don't like one or two singular aspects of the show (with no actual reasoning listed, I might add), and then comparing them to other immensely popular titles and directors is a bit too arrogant.

No one is hyping this show to be the next big thing since the wheel, you know. But slating a show that most find enjoyable as garbage simply because you don't find it as interesting as Ping Pong, Sidonia or Haikyuu (am watching two of those three titles mind you, and I actually enjoy them), is kinda over the top.

As for the episode, I thought that they portrayed it fairly well, albeit without the explanations for some of the things which the MC did (i.e. the ground quake when saving Erika), and matched it to the manga at least. How much got cut from the LN is a different story though.

Since I've gone through this arc twice in the mangas and once in the LN, I'm sort of waiting for the next arc, to be honest. That said, I am very much enjoying the animation for this show, next episode can't come soon enough!

I won't be reading the LN or the manga, not interested, i judge based solely on the first three episodes and when i saw shit i say it like what it is, "shit".
Everyone keep saying that this shit gets better, so maybe i will continue torturing myself by keep watching this shit, if it becomes good and interesting, then i'll say this is good, but so far this anime is shit so for me this show is shit, ok?
Apr 21, 2014 11:52 AM

Sep 2010
I like the possessive imouto it makes things more interesting. Also Tatsuya seems to be a playboy and getting all those girls without any effort.
Apr 21, 2014 12:33 PM

Mar 2012
Still not completely sure how I feel about this but my interest is growing. I don't really like any of the characters that much. Still, this ep was actually pretty enjoyable
darkninj12Apr 21, 2014 12:41 PM
Apr 21, 2014 1:22 PM
Dec 2010
10/10 would marry Mari
Apr 21, 2014 1:54 PM
Apr 2014
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari
dont mean to spoil your dream but she has a boyfriend
Apr 21, 2014 2:21 PM

Jan 2008
Kidna late on the show but regardless, much better than the previous two. Nice to see something actually happening though I still don't understand how the magic/power/whatever system in this show works. They haven't explained its mumble jumble at all.

Also feel like people saying there isn't any incest going on are huge trolls. Out before fanboy bash.
Apr 21, 2014 2:30 PM
Aug 2012
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

Spoil his dream? You completely shattered it lol.

Apr 21, 2014 2:34 PM
Oct 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

The anime already showed she has a boyfriend when they were eating lunch together Tatsuya made a remark about her home made lunch and she let if slip she has a boyfriend.
Apr 21, 2014 2:37 PM
Apr 2014
Paul said:
Kidna late on the show but regardless, much better than the previous two. Nice to see something actually happening though I still don't understand how the magic/power/whatever system in this show works. They haven't explained its mumble jumble at all.

Also feel like people saying there isn't any incest going on are huge trolls. Out before fanboy bash.
it was not fanboy bash there is no incest but u properly wont listen to me after u saw that and there is no incest because tatsuya cant see miyuki as woman because even when she was in her undies and did that prank he still did not blush or show emotion that would indicate that and do u actually want to know how it how the magic/power/system works
oldguestApr 21, 2014 2:45 PM
Apr 21, 2014 2:39 PM
Apr 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

it is better for him to know now than to let him see them on a date and u should know when that happen
oldguestApr 21, 2014 2:43 PM
Apr 21, 2014 3:01 PM
Aug 2012
RexZShadow said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

The anime already showed she has a boyfriend when they were eating lunch together Tatsuya made a remark about her home made lunch and she let if slip she has a boyfriend.

No it didn't, it would be revealed at a later time. Tatsuya just asked if she made the lunch herself, observed her hands(bandages) and commented about it.

guestlol said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

it is better for him to know now than to let him see them on a date and u should know when that happen

I was joking man. Still it would have been fun to see people's reactions when this would suddenly be revealed.

Apr 21, 2014 3:09 PM
Jun 2010
RexZShadow said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

Unfortunate that small bit was cut off from the animated series.
Apr 21, 2014 3:15 PM
Aug 2012
LazyLuong said:
RexZShadow said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

That is something for the upcoming episodes..........it wasn't cut, at least not yet.

Apr 21, 2014 3:58 PM
Jun 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
That is something for the upcoming episodes..........it wasn't cut, at least not yet.

Really? my memory must be very bad. I though it was during the earlier lunch scenes where Tatsuya tease her, causing that information to slip incidentally.
Apr 21, 2014 4:49 PM

Dec 2011
LazyLuong said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Really? my memory must be very bad. I though it was during the earlier lunch scenes where Tatsuya tease her, causing that information to slip incidentally.

Apr 21, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
Freaking awesome, Shiba protecting Mibu the kendo girl and owning the kenjutsu club!!!!!
Apr 21, 2014 4:55 PM
Oct 2013
LazyLuong said:
RexZShadow said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

nop its in the anime o.o she says aomething about her boyfriend and she respond like "name" isn't.... than stops.
Apr 21, 2014 5:11 PM

Dec 2011
RexZShadow said:
LazyLuong said:
RexZShadow said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
guestlol said:
newnar said:
10/10 would marry Mari

nop its in the anime o.o she says aomething about her boyfriend and she respond like "name" isn't.... than stops.

Are you talking about episode 2? There's no such thing that you mentioned in that episode, as far as I recall.
Apr 21, 2014 5:13 PM
Jan 2014
RexZShadow said:

You're probably thinking of the manga, anime hasn't had that scene. Big discussion over such a small scene though lol

Apr 21, 2014 5:16 PM

Jun 2013
Tatsuya is such a badass.
Apr 21, 2014 5:48 PM
Jan 2014
tatsuya reminds me of lelouch for some reason.
i feel like this anime is gonna be awesome pretty soon
Apr 21, 2014 5:58 PM

Mar 2013
Ok, so let me get this straight...

His super speed is purely physical and has no magical assistance whatsoever? That's my understanding so far. Am I wrong? I hope to god I am wrong because that would just be retarded on so many levels.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 21, 2014 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
Yeaaah, it was all just a prank Miyuki...riiight...

It's interesting to see how magic is used in this series, like it's technological rather than mysticism. Not much else to say, more intro info and I'll stay tuned in for the next ep.
Pages (15) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.