Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 13, 2017 8:40 AM

Apr 2015
my ship sunk boyyyzzzzzzzzzzz
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Dec 25, 2017 10:10 PM
Jan 2013
The worst shippers in the history of anime and manga bar none,screwing over and leaving everything else unresolved just so worst girl could win.

Jan 26, 2018 11:01 PM
Dec 2016
Great manga. Well planned out. great characters, humor and art.

I understood the point of such an ending, but it won't stop me from being sad about it. I really wanted to end in a carefree way with him just messing around again.

Also Elsie just managed to screw all the readers over, what a surprise. One of the funnest manga I have read. Sad that it is over.
Feb 23, 2018 9:37 PM
Feb 2018
Chihiro ending is obvious but I am still rooting for Tenri :(

Great manga!
Mar 10, 2018 9:19 PM

Feb 2015
Manga is good. Story was good.

But the ending... I can literally see the ending, and I wish I never did.
It felt rushed and a huge mess with little sense to it, dropping the "Elsie is the big bad demon the unknown useless antagonists that we never met wanted to resurrect all this time for w/e purpose" straight out of nowhere, all this for Keima to end up with the girl that didn't appear for who knows how long while leaving all the other schyzophrenic girls still fawning on him with no resolution.

• Why was Akari hostile to Elsie in the past?
  • Dokurou disappears who knows where for no reason.
  • Elsie is last boss then becomes Keima's sister, meaning she altered the past in a way she saw fitting, but then, the arc wasn't needed?
  • Girl antagonist was ultimately pointless ? Same for the n°1 popular girl in the past.
  • Satyr

Seriously, who'd pick Chihiro amongst all the girls he seduced(he never even captured her technically speaking)?
She has nothing going for her compared to the others, and made no appearance in the Jupiter arc, so I just feel he basically picked her 'cause she cried.
Yeah yeah, she represents reality and symbolizes Keima's acceptance of the real, but he might as well have stuck with Yokkyun if things were going to end like this.
Also, why does she accept after he dumped her in such a harsh way and conquered other girls right under her nose? Grow some self-esteem already.
And finally, Elsie became a massive plothole for Chihiro's sake, Haqua ends up losing literally everything due to that as well. Way to treat the two characters that were there since the beginning.

I wasn't shipping anyone, but that's definitely not the kind of ending I was expecting. Manga could've well stopped after the goddess' arc, and I'd have been fine with it. But the way it went after the goddess' arc, it feels the author just tried to add to the story by bullshitting his way through, and that he cared less and less as time passed by.

This kind of ending isn't easy on my nerves, and it's always frustrating to see what I considered a great work getting more and more serious and further from what initially drew me in.

Oh well, I'm salty but not without reasons. It just doesn't feel conclusive and there was just too much BS in Jupiter arc for my taste.
Aug 22, 2018 2:57 PM

Mar 2017
Peaceful conclusion after the shitstorm that occurred around Keima.

I didn't ship Keima with anyone (except Tenri, but this would have been quite an unlikely end, except for fanservice).
Chihiro was perhaps a logical conclusion, she is the one who really made Keima regret what he has to do, and the one that he regretted bettraying the most.

Elsie... well, I found that on the last arcs she was often left on the side, so I lost a bit of the affection I had to her in the first half of the manga. I know what she's supposed to be and how she was "summoned", but the last events in the story remain half-explained about her (why she disappeared when the device broke or how she rewrote to put herself in Kaima's familly without altering previous events).

A great story, so great that another chapter for the epilogue for side characters would have been much needed.
L・Ψ・≅
Oct 15, 2018 11:07 PM
Sep 2018
Honestly I didn't liked Chihiro. Ayumi was the better girl but anyways I can definitely see the bitter truth.
Mar 1, 2019 9:20 PM

Aug 2014
Aemnesias said:
Manga is good. Story was good.

But the ending... I can literally see the ending, and I wish I never did.
It felt rushed and a huge mess with little sense to it, dropping the "Elsie is the big bad demon the unknown useless antagonists that we never met wanted to resurrect all this time for w/e purpose" straight out of nowhere, all this for Keima to end up with the girl that didn't appear for who knows how long while leaving all the other schyzophrenic girls still fawning on him with no resolution.

• Why was Akari hostile to Elsie in the past?
  • Dokurou disappears who knows where for no reason.
  • Elsie is last boss then becomes Keima's sister, meaning she altered the past in a way she saw fitting, but then, the arc wasn't needed?
  • Girl antagonist was ultimately pointless ? Same for the n°1 popular girl in the past.
  • Satyr

Seriously, who'd pick Chihiro amongst all the girls he seduced(he never even captured her technically speaking)?
She has nothing going for her compared to the others, and made no appearance in the Jupiter arc, so I just feel he basically picked her 'cause she cried.
Yeah yeah, she represents reality and symbolizes Keima's acceptance of the real, but he might as well have stuck with Yokkyun if things were going to end like this.
Also, why does she accept after he dumped her in such a harsh way and conquered other girls right under her nose? Grow some self-esteem already.
And finally, Elsie became a massive plothole for Chihiro's sake, Haqua ends up losing literally everything due to that as well. Way to treat the two characters that were there since the beginning.

I wasn't shipping anyone, but that's definitely not the kind of ending I was expecting. Manga could've well stopped after the goddess' arc, and I'd have been fine with it. But the way it went after the goddess' arc, it feels the author just tried to add to the story by bullshitting his way through, and that he cared less and less as time passed by.

This kind of ending isn't easy on my nerves, and it's always frustrating to see what I considered a great work getting more and more serious and further from what initially drew me in.

Oh well, I'm salty but not without reasons. It just doesn't feel conclusive and there was just too much BS in Jupiter arc for my taste.

Late reply.
I agree.. I finished this years ago and i felt like theres stuff that missing and it was like Axed?
It conclude almost nothing to the Vintage and Goddess story.

Elcie randomly wish to became Keima's Sister, Haqua gone and return same goes to Nikaido, Literally all Jupiter Goddesses talk each other about future and then ship sinks abruptly like that as if nothing ever happened not even given a proper chapter to close it.

Even Wikia doesnt explain a thing about it.
I dont remember a thing after the "Return to past" or Heart Jupiter Arc thing it probably was the downhill arc in entire series.

There was almost no Protagonist because they were late introduced to the point they didnt even made it out to the end aside from "1 Dimensional" vintage characters and Lune which literally also dumped.

I feel sad about the series tbh.
It does supposed to be and on Goddesses Revival arc.
Apr 23, 2019 12:02 PM
May 2017
I don't know what to say about the ending, but it doesn't make sense to me. After chapter 190 when all hell broke loose the one who's been with him the most were Tenri and the rest of the goddesses. But then suddenly 2 chapters before the end Chihiro appeared again out of nowhere and suddenly she's the winner. I don't hate Chihiro but i'd say Tenri or at least one of other main girls deserves Keima more than Chihiro who hardly even had a big role in the story.

Yeah i'm rather glad the anime doesn't have another season after i completed the manga. It's rather disappointing for a harem series that started off very good. Overall 6/10.
May 31, 2019 5:22 AM

Mar 2019
today i learned that 268 chapters aren't enough for such a great story. i only read it on my way to/from work, during breaks etc so it took me a few weeks to reach the end but still, for me it was an aweome story, i love the characters (except that Keima still didn't lose his gaming-addiction at the end) and how the story went, yet it's quite sad that there wasn't a happy end for everyone. might've been better if the goddesses would've been able to leave the bodies and wipe their hosts memories about everything that happened
Jun 21, 2019 12:07 PM

Mar 2018
Really really good manga. 9/10
I found so much enjoyment in reading this.. The end was a bit short or rather rushed I guess but the base it gave is good.
Keima x Chihiro simply is the best ship for the ending close above Keima x Tenri but it couldn't be helped, hints were dropped the whole time after all.
I do wish to know whats with Kaori 10 years after because it feels like there could've been something more with her.

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 3, 2019 4:25 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I actually first picked this manga way back in 2013, before it was ending, at the time I didnt made it from the first few chapters, years later now finishing this manga, it is a very special feeling, anyone can agree how plain (but decent) the start is, it was an humble beggining that didnt hit for much.

Yet the mangaka managed to create this much, his creativity is to be applauded (sucks he never did anything else worth while after this).

Aside chapters around 225-255 which IMO were the worst of the last arc, the "heroine" was really lame, once the TWOK hit around chapter 50, it just keep improving and improving, giving us Godness arc that lived to my expecations and then really warping it all up in a way that connects everything since the beggining... did the mangaka planned this from the start?!
If so, he did some amazing planning here, good lord.

Once I was around the last 2 volumes, and started to see the dots connecting, Sensei being Dokuro, what Tenri knew and told Diana, genius.
While we can argue this arc was a bit rushed, it was surely planned to end like this, and the mangaka must be praised, because aside a few downs, this was a worthwhile ending to just a monumental series, that started with the simple premise of dating and conquering girls!
Insane how good the plot was, and I have always said, and will say, as an "harem" manga, it has some of the best cast of girls around, and a very unique and distintive art and design for each, when compared to other manga.

I will base myself on Urara to make a point of my biggest negative with the series... alot of build for an arc, for a girl, to very quickly dropped her and go to something else!
I mean it is impossible to not have the best girl rate changed over and over during the series, but some girls are clearly superior than others, Urara was such a great addiction, to follow up with such a disappointment that was Kaori's, sure at least it avoids being preditable, but I wanted to see way more of Urara, to my dismay.

The Godness status was brilliant in fixing this, for some of the best girls, making them permanent and vital, but you obviously can do it for all of them, and then you have Yui, which was such a promising one, pre and during conquest (seeing Keima turn into a female and Yui making him blush like that, was really fun), but the aftermatch of her conquest left her in a state that is all but a shadow and a total reversion of what she was, she felt like too much like a comic relief character to me, she was so cute, I wanted to see her being more shy, timid and moe again.

As for my ultimate best girl status... I still think that Diana is it for me, but with so many characters nearing the conclusion, she really didnt get much time, Tenri felt much more needed and important than Diana.-
Aside her, I always enjoyed Kanon, even more so with Apollo, her indian make up looks so wild, lively and cute!
And Ayumi... the mangaka really brought her back to live since being the first girl, she was the oldest here to be captured, the first one, and I had lost most my interest on her, and even her Godness Mercury isnt that interesting, but the development Ayami had during this arc was stellar and it ended me with not caring and even liking if they both ended up together!

But that role belonged to Chihiro, and I m fine with it, it was foreshadowed, and I already knew either way, she ending with Keima, lets be honest, she did far well enough to deserve the love, she was awesome in her own way, and if only she looked a bit more cute, I m sure there would be more people into her.

Dunno how can people favorite Elsie, but that twist of her being the suposed last boss came out of nowhere, but was surely interesting, a cool conection again to the beggining of the series, but here, I did feel it had potential to be a bit more developed thus delivering even more shock factor (it was also cool that Elsie decided to stay as his sister by the end).

I didnt follow the release of this manga and that was for the best, binge reading 260 chapters over 2 years, over three different sessions of around a week each, was an immense pleasure, and while I dont share the same adoration of Keima as many do, overall this cast was amazing, and I will leave this with alot of down right awesome memories.
This is how you make something that seems plain, excell, take it much further than we all could imagine, and just make it a fucking insane ride with an ending that leaves you in peace and just happy you picked and finished such a manga.

9.2/10 = 9
PlaycoolAug 4, 2019 11:14 AM
Aug 9, 2019 11:25 AM

May 2018
My ship sunk. Was rooting for Tenri oh well.
Feb 28, 2020 7:34 PM

Feb 2017
What a ride. The whole series could be divided as three long arcs, which are the runaway spirit arc, the goddess arc, and the past arc. My favorite is indeed the runaway spirit one. It has various great moments in each its smaller arc. The goddess arc is nice. If I were to describe it's more like a bridge to connect itself to something more ambitious. The past arc, is a bit too long and sometimes could be hindering, but at the last moment I still think that it was worth the time. It gives off a nice ending to the whole series.

Nikaidokurou is really lovely, Yui, Nagase, and Haqua are my favorites, and the thing with Tenri is really heartbreaking, but I don't hate the ending with Chihiro. I mean, it's not that illogical considering the interaction between Keima and her.

Overall, it's an 8/10
addictedtolivingFeb 29, 2020 4:54 AM
Jul 27, 2020 5:26 PM
Feb 2013
Hated the ending for a bunch of different reasons. The easiest thing to point to is Chihiro. While I like the idea of a background character unexpectedly having the most chemistry and winning over the MC, I just didn't see that executed here. It was pretty obvious from the way she was written that the author was favoring her (with her initial arc having less of a "conquering" structure, receiving the biggest follow-up by showing her starting a band, and then being the one goddess-less girl in that arc and having the most "real" event by doing a festival date and then trying to find a makeout spot at school). But it seems like the in-universe reasons are that she liked Keima without remembering the conquering, and she kept him off-balance. But both of those things apply equally to Yui (who didn't remember until Mars appeared, after she had started courting Keima, saying she liked him "for some reason"), and who seemingly wasn't given a second glance. Especially since her initial quirk is that she keeps falling in love with random guys. I guess it's open to interpretation if she's doing that to cope/distract from liking Keima all along, but other than speculating, it's hard to find any solid proof of that or justify why she would even use it as a response in the first place.

And then the entire final arc itself was just kind of stupid. It was a long, winding way to wrap up precious few plot points that needed wrapping up, and that ended up completely irrelevant to the ending. I assume it was just to draw the series out, because at no point prior to the arc did it seem like there would need to be a whole timey-wimey adventure to connect the past and present, but that's what we got. It wasn't totally bad, but it would be one thing if it somehow led to the conclusion of the series, but it's more like, "Well, that happened. Now back to where we were 80 chapters ago!" Hell, they don't even introduce any new enemies, just more hooded dinks running around who we're told are more competent and eviler, and they also have this giant person or weapon or whatever, but nothing ever comes of any of that, so it's just... huh? Really, the big points I thought needed to be wrapped up before the end were Elsie's sister and Nikaido/Akari, and those were kind of wrapped up together in a really haphazard way (Elsie's sister is Akari!... but not really, because she's actually that eldritch abomination from a few chapters ago who has no family! Also, Nikaido is actually Dokuro because magic). And then both Elsie and Haqua got really shafted in terms of role/screentime for most of the back half of the manga.

So, I dunno. I liked a lot about the manga, from the themes explored in the runaway spirits stories, the general cast composition, and consistently funny writing, but it's hard for me to ignore how the final arc was an excuse plot that wasn't foreshadowed and had absolutely no relevance to the ending, so I docked it a bit on that basis alone (I usually try to refrain from doing that for a series just because I didn't like the ending... but I REALLY didn't like this one, especially relative to the high hopes I had for it).
GrizzlyBJul 27, 2020 6:19 PM
Mar 14, 2021 5:18 AM
Dec 2018
The last arc was fun to read but I confused most of the time. I really want to Tenri win in the end but I understand why Keima chose Chihiro. 9/10.
Apr 14, 2021 7:32 AM

Jul 2020
Glad to know that Chihiro was the girl Keima ultimately pick. Been rooting for her since the Rooftop scene/chapter lol.

Overall, satisfied with the conclusion of this manga even though it felt a bit rushed. The World God Only Knows is probably the only series in the whole anime & manga Harem genre that I can confidently say I loved and can recommend to other people.

8/10

I accept random friend requests!
May 16, 2021 5:45 AM

Oct 2020
Damn, My ship sunk... Felt bad about my girl Tenri, she waited for 10 years

It's useless! From here on, the path is only a One-way road!
Just put your tail between your legs and get your ass back where you came from! - Accelerator

Nov 16, 2021 12:26 PM
Aug 2018
I finally finished this manga At first I read this manga because I want to connect the story from s2 to s3 But after s3 finished very well, there are still a lot of questions left Indeed, the ending of this story is clear even though Tenri must be strong to face the reality for 10 years.
9/10
Dec 19, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2010
Eeeeh this whole last arc was quite dull tbh, expecially compared to the previous one about Goddesses. I didn't enjoy reading about little boy Keima's quests as much. Even the stakes have gotten waaaay too high for this type of series - saving the world from destruction, seriously? This should have stayed chill, fun school life comedy with supernatural elements.

Regarding Keima's choice at the end... Didn't even mind it that much honestly, his relationship with Chihiro felt at least genuine from the start. She isn't close to being my favourite heroine or anything, but I have no reason to hate it either. I kinda wish more time was given to Elsie, especially given that reveal near the end...

What else can I say, I really enjoyed this manga up to the Goddesses arc, sadly the quality went downhill in the last few volumes. The ending also was kind of lackluster after all these 26 volumes. I'm gonna miss Keima for sure, he deserved more complex ending, and some more development after all he had been through! 7/10
Feb 19, 2022 7:24 AM

Mar 2020
Holy shit this ending sucks ass! Not only the heroine chosen doesn't make sense but it left more plotholes than the ones it filled! Its also such a drastic change in theme and it became something completely different from the TWGOK I liked. And what the hell was that BS with elsie the author must be day dreaming lol.

Ngl I honestly wish it ended on the goddess arc if this is what was going to follow
Mar 31, 2022 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
I'm very sad right now I wanted Keima and tenri to end up together but Chihiro is one of my favorites so it's not too bad but still I prefer Tenri x Keima

I'm feeling sad for Ayumi and Kanon too I wish there was an alternate ending where all of the main girls can have happy endings

and I thought Haqua was in love with keima but after the goddesses arc haqua and keima got almost no screen time together just what happened and we never got to know just what tenri said to Diana at that time

and honestly the last 15 or so chapters weren't on the level of the previous chapters and the ending is a little disappointing but still the world god only knows is one of the best stories I've seen and it'll have a special place in my heart forever definitely a 10/10
removed-userOct 29, 2022 10:10 PM
May 23, 2022 9:25 PM
May 2022
this ending is... hmm. this arc in general was kinda so-so, but still, i was expecting more tbh. i'm glad we found out about nikaidou's backstory, but the way it ended up being explained really didn't make much sense. how were there two dokuros running around? how tf does that orb work? why did keima not remember anything? and what the heck happened to that random psycho girl???

"creating the past" really isn't something that makes sense from a cause and effect standpoint, and i didn't feel like there was a need to go back in time for the story to continue. there were still plenty of things to be addressed that could've been done in the present, which coincidentally would've made a hell of a lot more sense.

also, tenri lost :,( this is what sucks about ending harem series (more specifically, ones where more than one heroine is actually well written), one girl always has to lose. even still, i would've preferred that it was left completely open, because they all had their good points and similarities to keima that made them interesting fits. we also didn't get much characterization for the goddesses either :/
May 24, 2022 9:12 AM

Apr 2019
Aside from Keima's explanation in this chapter on why she chose Chihiro, I think another reason may be that he wanted to reconcile with her after what happened (specifically, he rejected her at the school rooftop) during the Old Conquest arc. I feel bad for the hosts of the goddesses, especially Tenri, for not ending up with Keima (I think that if ever one of them ended up with Keima, it might cause infighting between them. Maybe that's why Keima chose a "third-party", which is Chihiro).

Also, I felt that the Heart of Jupiter arc was kinda unnecessary in terms of the fact that Keima needed to go to the past to connect it to the present time. Despite this, I also liked some things in this story arc: Nikaido-sensei was Dokuro all along, Elsie's true identity (really a shocker, kinda like an asspull), and Keima's adventures 10 yrs ago.

Well, so much for that. Thanks Tamiki Wakaki-sensei!
May 31, 2022 3:56 AM
Dec 2021
I honestly wanted it to be between chihiro and tenri to begin with and I'm glad he ended up with chihiro although seeing tenri's reaction to that letter really broke me what an amazing series 10/10 peak harem
Jun 2, 2022 3:12 AM
Apr 2022
you know its a crappy ending with stereotypical cliches if the mc ended up with the character with the most no character development and the blandiest in the entire series, even my dog has better development lmfao.

1/10 ending basing on who the mc ended up
10/10 ending overall(overlooking who the mc ended up)

til to this point im still salty bout the ending, maybe i should read some doujin of chihiro getting netorared and gangbanged by the street thugs.

katsuragi may be one of the coolest mcs out there but i feel like the author wants to end up everything on a "normal way" which i respect, im just gonna think that "katsuragi did not deserve [insert name here]" at this point.

Edit: i fking know that this show shouldn't be taken on the romance perspective to begin with, but im still salty as fk, katsuragi choosing the blandiest character in the series with no development to theirself with each other is a mistake, its like i couldn't feel the "romance" between katsuragi and chihiro cuz its not shown in the manga to begin with

Another Edit: oh fk im still salty. Since they've just started dating so its possible that they've reject each other, since chihiro is a b1tch and katsuragi is somewhat unpredictable. (leave me alone istg)
DaveDTMJun 2, 2022 3:25 AM
Jun 17, 2022 4:42 AM

May 2022
A really good romance harem manga. Probably the peak of it with a definite answer to who the winner is. Too bad, I really want to read more about after match between Keima and Chihiro.

At my first read through, I didn't like Chihiro become the winner, but on the second read, I understand why. Keima and Chihiro are the one who get hurt the most during the events, that's why they're deserved each other.

I will give it a 10/10 for a romance harem manga, and a 9.5/10 overall.
Sep 11, 2022 6:24 AM
Feb 2021
tenri and dokuru nooooo :((
Oct 8, 2022 7:23 AM

Aug 2020
cyclone1993 said:
That was a pretty fantastic ending, and wrapped up the story quite well. Every character got a resolution in one form or another (save maybe Haqua and Nora, but still) Plus Keima ended up with the girl who was best for him, and it does make sense to why he fell in love with her, she's the only one he couldn't predict, the only one who wouldn't become boring in the end. She would always leave him guessing, and in a way, that's what makes relationships interesting.

Still sad about Tenri, but I'm glad Wakaki had the guts to actually have Keima end up with someone!

The last part of this arc felt really rushed, but the ending made up for it. It was a wonderful ride full of emotions, intelligence, and humor. Its a story I will not easily forget! I really wish it would get a US release, I'd like to own this wonderful series, but alas...

Plus to further add to the emotion of the finale, I listened to Memory of my First Love, and it about destroyed me...

9/10

Thanks for the memories!

Couldn't have worded it any better.
Jan 28, 2023 2:36 AM
Apr 2022
i like this ending because we can see who is the winner,
Apr 30, 2023 10:22 AM
Nov 2018
i would have preferred for keima to end up with tenri, who love him for such a long time, before all the other girls,  but an ending with chihiro is still satisfying, taking into account she fell in love with him a second time, despite lacking a goddesses. I was kinda expecting to see keima's dad at least once, and there are some aspects that felt that came out of nowhere, elsie being a massive weapon, both vintage and sartyr being just names to blame for the obstacles the characters have to face, none of them having a face or recognizable character besides that one crazy chick, things like, why the fuck was dokurou trying to kill herself? why was she turning into a baby in the ocassion she failed?,  but despite all that, i really liked it, keima being ultimately happy of being part of it all, to have conquered such a situation that was more than worty of his time and effort, elsie becoming part of the family, keima being essentially the same from the start of the story but ending up falling in love himself, all great moments and a great way to end such a nice manga. 
May 9, 2023 2:59 AM
Jan 2018
So from the looks of it this series fate is also due to the poor health of its mangaka. Something that is still a problem today so many of them are struggling to even finish there series and hardly anything has been done about it in the industry.
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

Jun 2017
Had a slow unflattering start and peaked at the momentous goddess arc.This was the high time for twgok.A 10/10 manga if it carried that fervent passion till the end.But it went downhill after that.Plots juxtaposed together without any strong backing prior,the conversations wayward ,gaping plots holes left open .Last but not the least would be the choice of heroine.That excuse which author picked up is best fit for generic sol romcoms with idiotic mc/fmcs ,it doesn't fit here ,coupled with little to no development on that front.
Overall a 7.5/10
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 101 Discussion

deadfisheyes - Jun 7, 2010

35 by robal15 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.