Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (11) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Jul 29, 2014 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
There's something I've still been wondering about. Does Cersei actually think Tyrion killed Joffrey, or does she just want him to be executed because she hates him for "killing" their mother?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 6:44 AM

Mar 2014
Minagatachi said:
There's something I've still been wondering about. Does Cersei actually think Tyrion killed Joffrey, or does she just want him to be executed because she hates him for "killing" their mother?

I am not quite sure but I think she is strongly suspecting him. She isn't sure if he killed Joffrey, but maybe she considers this is a chance to get rid of Tyrion.
Aug 2, 2014 5:43 PM

Mar 2011
Silverstorm said:
A couple of those characters don't sound familiar to me :
Ok, I had to look up High Sparrow and Yezzan, they didn't make much of an impression on me in the books so didn't know who they were at first, except for High Sparow, didn't know that was his name.

I also read that this was a partial casting announcement, which is cool to know there may be some other characters being casted
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Aug 2, 2014 5:46 PM
Oct 2011
Silverstorm said:

I also read that this was a partial casting announcement, which is cool to know there may be some other characters being casted
The whole bunch of Greyjoys maybe? 'cause you know, there's that shitfest on the rock and some nice daydreaming.
Aug 3, 2014 3:35 PM

Mar 2011
I hope so as that makes that particular family more relevant to the overall plot. I feel they don't get enough screentime and are downplayed in some part in the tv series, lots of other fans that watch the show but not read the books don't even remember where exactly and who the greyjoys are.

Also, there might be some character-combining such as the Martells this season.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Pages (11) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

» Post reccommeded song based on above song

tsukareru - 1 hour ago

1 by Theo1899 »»
11 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7654 by Maumuu »»
3 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3417 by AdamBirch »»
4 hours ago

» what's your favourite artist and/or band of all time?

brainburger - Apr 28

21 by pludel2 »»
6 hours ago

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

22 by KitsuFrost »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.