Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2014 8:53 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, to think that an earthquake happened because the red-haired girl asked for the love letter xD
I think that represent perfectly the butterfly effect...

Amaterasu is ready to suppress a god only because she had links with humans? That's cold.

Sumizome seem to be closer to Keiko now :)

Did I read wrong or Inari is going out Kouji? Yeah, it was probably a mistranslation, they didn't seem that close.

Now Inari must save Uka. I laughed so much in a bad way when Touka said ''It's all your fault''. Damn bro, you could have said it a tad softer xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 14, 2014 8:59 PM

Jun 2013
ghosts said:
Trippwire01 said:
Inari is pretty dumb...

Slightly related: I can't even count how many times I've seen female characters trip while running this season. Can't tell if this is ridiculous or actually a bit of an anime trope I haven't been exposed to yet.

TWICE IN THIS EPISODE LOL

It happens ALL THE TIME in anime and it's so annoying. At this point it's more incredulous if you see a female running and she doesn't trip. Sometimes males trip while running too, idk if clumsiness is supposed to be endearing and maybe it even would be if everyone wasn't apparently a klutz.

I suppose it's always been there, but for some reason I really started noticing it recently. I'm pretty forgiving if they actually show the character tripping over an object, but it half the time they trip over nothing. NOTHING.
Mar 15, 2014 4:02 AM

Jan 2014
poor uka-sama.. so the next episode is the final episode?? TAT
"Even if it's only one person go out and find someone unique"

Anime ListManga List
Feel free to recommend me some anime! Thank you! (o⌒.⌒o)

Mar 16, 2014 3:02 AM

Jul 2013
Woah, dat episode.
Inari causing an earthquake :o
It's a good thing Momoyama is so nice
Just 1 episode left.. hope it's a great episode.
Mar 16, 2014 4:02 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Even with little conviction at key moments, the plot has been able to do a story accessible, more compelling narrative; kidnapped me at certain times.
Drawings not bad and great scenery.
Although a short series, has not disappointed so much.
Mar 16, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
D:
Mar 16, 2014 4:27 PM
Mar 2014
Oh my god. I had so many feels during this episode, especially when Mistress Uka sent her spirit out to help Inari. I loved it so much.
Mar 16, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2013
Trippwire01 said:
ghosts said:
Trippwire01 said:
Inari is pretty dumb...

Slightly related: I can't even count how many times I've seen female characters trip while running this season. Can't tell if this is ridiculous or actually a bit of an anime trope I haven't been exposed to yet.

TWICE IN THIS EPISODE LOL

It happens ALL THE TIME in anime and it's so annoying. At this point it's more incredulous if you see a female running and she doesn't trip. Sometimes males trip while running too, idk if clumsiness is supposed to be endearing and maybe it even would be if everyone wasn't apparently a klutz.

I suppose it's always been there, but for some reason I really started noticing it recently. I'm pretty forgiving if they actually show the character tripping over an object, but it half the time they trip over nothing. NOTHING.

I think they wanted to rough her up and make it look like she's gone through some tough battle. I think it's stupid >.>
Mar 19, 2014 1:37 AM
Sep 2013
RazorRamona200 said:
As Peter Parker's grad-dad used to say "Great Powers Comes with Great Responsibility" and it's pretty obvious with Inari.

Damnit Uncle Ben,

Mar 20, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
I wanted a blood bath.
Oh well, this is alright, but im not emotionally attached
Mar 22, 2014 12:07 PM

Jun 2011
Why this kind of anime get better only at the last 2-3 episodes?! Now I want moooore... :-(
Mar 22, 2014 8:08 PM

Jun 2011
Near my limit.. luckily there is only one episode left. I don't mean to be rude but the level of stupidity for this drama equals Sakurasou's first half (that's the reason why I haven't been able to complete the series). It must have been really convenient to be the main character of a series, you can be special, and you can cause earthquake just because you HATE someone or something you yourself caused. Imagine Inari as a side character or the antagonist of the series, people would've bash the hell out of her. Seriously.. I thought this would be a good watch, but I am so disappointed.

Then there is this "save 'em all" theme all this time, with Inari, the main character, saving the other characters, her friends. It's even worse than some shounenshit. I didn't like the romance too, because of how convenient it is, the author made the love interest falls in love with the female protagonist just so easily, just because she is the main character.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 26, 2014 4:30 AM

Sep 2011
Wow. I thought Inari's gonna hurt them (or worse kill them but this anime is not like that LOL)
Thank Goddess Uka-sama for saving her
pew pew pew
Mar 28, 2014 10:41 AM

Jan 2013
What does the fox say?
Mar 29, 2014 1:20 PM

Jan 2011
Trippwire01 said:

I guess it has something to do with your username, but I'm not too sure.

Pretty nice episode, lots of serious plot, wow.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 13, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2008
Wow it made me start to really feel bad for Kon and the other 2 when they started howling like that but then when they started I was like "they are calling something to them to help Inari" n I was right granted I thought it was going to be more then that though but it was good none the less just one more episode left I hope it is really good
Apr 15, 2014 4:41 PM

May 2012
All them feels this episode :| Damn some great development but with only one episode to go I really wonder what will happen next! Damn that ending :'|
Jun 8, 2014 6:43 AM

Jun 2012
The whole letter thing was dumb. So this girl mentions the letter to him, he says he never received it and that's that? As far as he knows she confessed face to face, sounds like something you'd bring up immediately in that situation. That would of course confuse her, but she sure wouldn't be crying about the letter after hearing that. But the letter misunderstanding gets dragged out to hell anyway. And she seems to know Inari told him about her feelings at least, which is just confusing. The whole thing was really just a mess.
Jul 2, 2014 3:58 PM

Oct 2012
I am speechless. Or moved perhaps. The best episode of this anime, no doubt about it.

Now the resolution, please don't make it disappointing...
Jul 8, 2014 1:35 PM

Mar 2008
you know.. this anime is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating. I mean I'm glad they made up (they always do), but the drama is really making me want to rage quit nearly every time when I'm watching an episode of this series.
I am still trying to figure out if that is a good or bad thing.
Aug 15, 2014 11:44 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
The fox calls going on for about a good 2-3 minutes felt like eons. Seriously, awkward as hell.

The love letter issue being addressed this episode was p good, though.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Aug 20, 2014 6:22 AM

Jun 2012
A great episode. This is dramatic lol. Can't wait to see how the finale would turn out.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Feb 10, 2015 4:45 AM

Aug 2013
Well this was rather predictable.
The drama was pretty forced seriously.
How could it even turn out like this ?
Jun 17, 2015 12:13 AM

Feb 2013
Looks like that thing with the letter blew up in Inari's face. Boom. Got a little weird there for a second. Was Inari turning super saiyan for a second. They made up so they it's fine.

Uh oh. Uka is fading. Save her!
Jan 9, 2016 5:37 PM

Mar 2014
Soul-searching in the Heavenly Cave .
Animosity towards propriety .
Breaking barriers ; Losing control .
Indulgence .
Affectionate powers .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2016 11:16 AM
Sep 2009
ahxiian said:
Well this was rather predictable.
The drama was pretty forced seriously.
How could it even turn out like this ?

As said before...

zensunni said:
What part of middle school did you not understand? LOL!

:D
Sep 12, 2016 7:25 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A predictable episode as others have said before me. It's not a bad series, it is just a bit over the top on the drama.......tears and "I'm sorry" all the time. Glad to have only 1 more episode to go. This will cure me of middle school anime for a long time.
Sep 8, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2016
Inari you dum fucc why you no learn from your mistakes.

tho it made me teared up a bit.
Feb 4, 2018 8:11 AM

Sep 2012
PerkZ- said:
Inari you dum fucc why you no learn from your mistakes.

tho it made me teared up a bit.

did any1 teach her how the other god powers beside transforming work? no!!!
Nov 28, 2019 10:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really good episode, the drama with Inari and the love letter felt a bit childish but it was okay afterall, and wow that end was astounding, can't wait to see how the show will end, but 10 episodes is too short, I wish it was at least 12 episodes :(
Mar 13, 2020 6:15 PM

Feb 2018
One more episode to ending xD.
May 10, 2020 12:13 AM

Aug 2018
Fuck Nooooo!

Uka : (
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Nov 15, 2022 12:21 AM

Jul 2019
The love letter-drama gave me anxiety for a bit, when it made me remember all the dumb shit that happened when I went to school (things that could have been avoided if kids weren't stupid morons who that can't grasp the concept of communication and what not). I'm glad it got sorted out and that Maru-chan grew a bit as a person. Sumizome is scary by the way.
Sep 4, 2023 12:57 AM

Nov 2022
That's not gonna end well either way they not gonna see each other anymore.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2014

188 by jsooka »»
Dec 24, 2023 11:05 PM

» Can i ask something....

yukiyamayui - Aug 25, 2023

3 by memSaheb001 »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2014

79 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 17, 2023 6:42 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2014

80 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:36 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

90 by Ardivis »»
Jan 30, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.