Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2015 4:35 PM
Nov 2013
r0ykun said:
Although I am new to this club, I'd be extremely happy if someone could make me a Nana theme for my anime list. If possible, I'd like it to look like the Tatami Galaxy theme on this page http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393393&show=100#msg28040439

You can use any picture you like. My only suggestion is that I'd like Osaki and Hachiko to be the background and the members of BLAST for the Watching, Completed, On-Hold, Dropped, and PTW side bar. Also, very colorful if possible. Thank you and I'm excited to see what it looks like!

Bump please :)
Jun 27, 2015 9:53 AM
Sep 2014
ignore this
(edited)
JohnnyBmeJun 29, 2015 11:45 AM
Jun 27, 2015 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
ZerkyKnight said:
I would like to request Urahara Kisuke theme. Main colours are white and green of course.

With background such as this: http://wallpaperswa.com/Art_Design/Monochrome/green_bleach_urahara_kisuke_monochrome_pipes_1280x960_wallpaper_75155

or this: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/128/4/2/Urahara_Kisuke_2_by_mickeymicks.jpg

Well, you get the general idea. Light background with bit of green, to give light "Urahara" feel :D
Font and list style can be taken from my current list style.

Thank you in advance!

Small bump :D
Jun 27, 2015 1:06 PM
Jul 2013
Hi! I would like to request a Mikoto Suou theme. (From K Project)

Backgrounds like:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/192/b/a/mikoto_suoh_by_wowauwero-d6czf36.jpg
http://orig02.deviantart.net/47f0/f/2012/329/0/5/suoh_mikoto_by_asunax_ekirito-d5m6rgg.jpg

Feel free to do anything you want! I'd simply like it to be so where if you hover your mouse over an anime, you can see the cover

Thank you guys!
Jun 28, 2015 4:33 AM
Sep 2014
Hi everyone! :)
Can i request anime and manga list layouts for Hunter X Hunter 2011?
Jun 28, 2015 10:37 AM

Mar 2015
Hello! I would like to request a Natsu Dragneel theme/layout, thanks :D
Jun 28, 2015 3:56 PM

Aug 2012
MadokaAkimoto said:
I was thinking if there is manga list background similar to the one I use for anime. Thanks in advance ;)

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393503&show=120#msg33300303

still looking ;a;
Jul 9, 2015 7:02 AM

Jul 2014
Preview:

Mangalist Code:
Jul 9, 2015 8:47 AM
Sep 2014
Hey! I would love an anime list with Yuno Gasai or Maka Albarn, if you can! It would be fantastic!
Thanks so much!
<3
Jul 12, 2015 3:27 AM

Mar 2015
I would really love a Miia from Monster Museum layout for both anime and manga {they both can be the same}. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing Darling-kun in it with her as well.
Jul 12, 2015 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
So many requests haha. I doubt mine's gonna get heard but if someone out there is willing could you please make me a Date A Live layout, preferably with Kurumi or Tohka?

I don't need dvd/covers or anything. It would be fun to have mini reviews up. Besides that the anime titles and ratings are the only thing that are important. Thank you in advance.
Jul 12, 2015 8:26 AM

Jan 2012
Guys, almost a half of your requests is already made, you know?
Jul 12, 2015 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Hahaido said:
Guys, almost a half of your requests is already made, you know?

Already made? Alright then, I'll change my request to a School Days layout. Haven't seen any of those around. Preferably with either Makoto or Kotonoha or both.
Jul 13, 2015 3:53 AM
Sep 2014
was wondering if someone could make a chihayafuru anime layout... it would be nice if it was as good as the layout i have right now thanks anything is appreciated
ThePandaSupremeJul 13, 2015 4:09 AM
Jul 14, 2015 10:37 PM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
Hey guys! I have yet to see one made so I will keep looking but will also request it here! I really really want an Amagami SS Square layout! If someone will make that for me I will owe them big time! Pwetty Pwease :3!
-Zephyr-Jul 16, 2015 11:43 PM
Jul 18, 2015 9:19 AM

Nov 2014
Hello! IIRC this will be my second time requesting a list style? or maybe my first.

I want a list style that is manly and kick ass. I've checked the premade layouts: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=318587 and they're all rad and wonderful but there is something lacking, since mostly are female characters and male characters that I don't fancy as manly enough.

Now for my request
•Manly themed list style or layout.
••Preferably (Sporty) for starters:This, and THIS as reference anime and images.

•Should likely/must have tags for a quick find/comment/short review/release information so I get my priorities sorted and for everyone just incase. Like this kind, Even the manga needs some, current layouts by SylakentH, awesome!

•And like my current layout im using by SylakentH, which was very easy to copy and use (the dropbox thingy) and the people at the sides (watching, completed, etc) per series.

○○Please use a layout with covers and something like this where the characters are centered. Or this where they are cornered and/or at the opposite side

•Something simple.

I chose those images as reference since they have lots of characters to work with and since we don't have those yet so why not give it a shot so everyone can use.

Edit: I did not put which layout or style to copy or refer. (○○)

Cheers and Thank you!
MantaBabyJul 18, 2015 9:30 AM
Jul 19, 2015 4:22 AM

Aug 2010
Hello ! :>
I'd like to suggest a list made from the anime: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic or Natsume Yuujinchou ! ^^
I would for it to be minimalistic or semi-minimalistic. Light colors welcome.
Thanks in advance ~
Jul 24, 2015 4:56 AM

May 2015
Detective conan themed list layout.and if you can please try to give it a big tags section .
A very big thanks in advance

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Jul 25, 2015 11:05 AM

Nov 2014
MantaBaby said:
Hello! IIRC this will be my second time requesting a list style? or maybe my first.

I want a list style that is manly and kick ass. I've checked the premade layouts: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=318587 and they're all rad and wonderful but there is something lacking, since mostly are female characters and male characters that I don't fancy as manly enough.

Now for my request
••Preferably (Sporty) for starters:This, and THIS as reference anime and images.

•Should likely/must have tags for a quick find/comment/short review/release information so I get my priorities sorted and for everyone just incase. Like this kind, Even the manga needs some, current layouts by SylakentH, awesome!

•And like my current layout im using by SylakentH, which was very easy to copy and use (the dropbox thingy) and the people at the sides (watching, completed, etc) per series.

○○Please use a layout with covers and something like this where the characters are centered. Or this where they are cornered and/or at the opposite side

•Something simple.

I chose those images as reference since they have lots of characters to work with and since we don't have those yet so why not give it a shot so everyone can use.

Cheers and Thank you!

MB said:
Bumping the Kuroko no Basket layout request in hopes of something good :D.

I'd hate to spam but i'm back for my last week of bumping. I'll get back to this soon if ever there is news. Thanks ;)
MantaBabyAug 1, 2015 10:38 AM
Jul 29, 2015 12:43 PM

Aug 2013
M4XY said:
Can somebody do a minor modification to my list? I want the characters on the Watching,Completed,On Hold,Dropped,PTW and ALL anime to be changed from Psycho pass characters to :
Lelouch, Guts,Wu Geng (MC from Feng Shen Ji),Senjougahara ,Mito Ikumi and Akatsuki Ousawa.
Code of my list:
please refrain from posting the same question in multiple places at the same time, it's against club rules and can potentially get you banned. Also this topic is for requesting new layouts, not edits, please ask for such help in the questions topic and then maybe a bit more along the lines of "how do I...".

Jul 29, 2015 2:04 PM

Feb 2010
Oiomi-chan said:
M4XY said:
Can somebody do a minor modification to my list? I want.....
please refrain from posting the same question in multiple places at the same time, it's against club rules and can potentially get you banned. Also this topic is for requesting new layouts, not edits, please ask for such help in the questions topic and then maybe a bit more along the lines of "how do I...".

yeah thats true, so hes been removed for a bit to prevent further spam but I moved his question to here if anyone wants to take it. This is where it shoulda been so I think its fair:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200323&show=2950#msg41181319
Jul 31, 2015 2:06 AM

Aug 2014
Hi! I would love it if someone could please make me a minimalistic sort of Inu X Boku SS list design using the following picture:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/33244479/original.jpg

Picture Preview:

I was hoping that the list would be covering just the right (in the blank area), but have some space between where a browser's scroll bar usually is and the left side of the list.

I'm also asking that the font be easy to read, yet match the mood of the anime. (else it might just look childish with comic sans for instance) Each line of wording in the rows should fill one line, not two (meaning that the list is too narrow, etc.), but if it's a long named anime.. I guess it should be fine?

Thanks! I sincerely appreciate if anyone does indeed take a look and make one for me!

Aug 1, 2015 6:16 AM

Aug 2011
ShiroiShi said:
I'd like to suggest a list made from the anime: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic or Natsume Yuujinchou ! ^^
Thanks in advance ~

» CODE «
[url=http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=aHYC7qUG][color=#8A8A8A][b]CLICK ME![/b][/color][/url]

If you didn't like the background, you can change it (*´・v・) Add this to the code:

[b][color=#8A8A8A]body {
  background: url(INSERT YOUR URL IMAGE HERE) center no-repeat fixed !important;
}[/color][/b]

☆ PREVIEW ☆
[/center]

▬▬▬▬▬ ⌈ Anime List Manga List Movie List Scans Team ⌋ ▬▬▬▬
Aug 1, 2015 10:41 AM

Nov 2014
MantaBaby said:
MantaBaby said:

Now for my request

•Something simple.

Cheers and Thank you!

MB said:
Bumping the Kuroko no Basket layout request in hopes of something good :D.

I'd hate to spam but i'm back for my last week of bumping. I'll get back to this soon if ever there is news. Thanks ;)
Aug 2, 2015 2:16 AM

Feb 2015
Can I pretty please request a dark coloured theme of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei for my anime list? Prefably Miyuki & Tatsuya. I'd love it if it was a simple and easy to read, like minimalist. <3 Thank you so much.
Aug 2, 2015 5:35 AM

Aug 2010
Nadeko_ said:
ShiroiShi said:
Thanks in advance ~

» CODE «
[url=http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=aHYC7qUG][color=#8A8A8A][b]CLICK ME![/b][/color][/url]

If you didn't like the background, you can change it (*´・v・) Add this to the code:

[b][color=#8A8A8A]body {
  background: url(INSERT YOUR URL IMAGE HERE) center no-repeat fixed !important;
}[/color][/b]

☆ PREVIEW ☆
[/center]

Thank you very much ! It's perfect *^*
Aug 2, 2015 4:26 PM
Aug 2015

Where can I find this layout? I know its a free to use one
Aug 5, 2015 4:05 AM

Feb 2015
Not sure if anyone has already made one, but I'd love to make a request for a Log Horizon Akatsuki layout. I've looked around and haven't been able to find one :/

If you could add covers to the layout that would be amazing. If it's easier not to do that then feel free to skip it. I'd love it either way! :P

Also thanks in advance to anyone willing to do this!

Aug 5, 2015 9:22 AM
Aug 2014
Jatz said:
Since it's been over a week, I guess I'll bump this.

Jatz said:
Hi. If possible, I wanted to request a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure list layout for anime and manga (although, I'm not too fussed about the manga side). I already have an Aria list style that I like off of here, and I'd like it if someone could just modify it into a JoJo one. Jonathon Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Dio (On-Hold button), Lisa Lisa, Speedwagon (Dropped button) and Jotaro for the buttons would be perfect.

My current one

I'd also appreciate it if there was a way to change the font into something more like the JoJo logo font (I'm not sure how difficult this is, however)

Many thanks in advance.

What about this one:

http://i.imgur.com/ukewiNq.jpg

Is this okay? I just took a Madoka layout and changed background and other sections as I like. For anime list only and if you want to use this one, there you go:

And if you've liked this one, I may make another layout as you like and for manga list too.
GrotesquenessAug 5, 2015 9:28 AM
Aug 9, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
I would like to suggest a Layout with Umaru from himouto umaru-chan

Thank you :)

Aug 10, 2015 8:02 PM

Apr 2014
Heyo, I'm new here on the forum and pretty nooby in webdesign... Tried to get used to CSS but it doesn't want to show off like I do. :D

Well, I'd like to have this background: http://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper/mashiro_flowers_trees_shiina_sketchbook_hd-wallpaper-1606794.jpg
Links and texts in blue if possible, it should just match with the background :3 I'd really appreciate it c:
Aug 10, 2015 8:05 PM

Apr 2014
bubbleteau said:

Where can I find this layout? I know its a free to use one

I don't know where to find it but the left bottom of your pic showed the url.. Just press ctrl + u and there you go c:

Aug 13, 2015 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
Hello, I'd like to make a request for a list designed around Sasasegawa Sasami from Little Busters.

In terms of the list design itself, I want it to be pretty compact like the one I currently have. By compact I mean I don't want a lot of spacing in between the titles since my list is quite long and I don't want the style to make it bigger than it needs to be.

Purple (and its variants) is my favorite color and so I'd like that color to present on the list somewhere if possible.

The only thing I ask is that the list blends in well with the background image (while still being visible and readable of course). My current one was an attempt of mine at editing CSS code but it failed horribly :P

I also want Sasami to be as visible as possible so if that means the list has to be aligned to the left/right, so be it.

As for the background image itself, I'd like to use this one, but feel free to look for some if you don't believe it fits:
http://i.imgur.com/vavXQeD.jpg

Thank you for the attention if you decide to help out. ^^
Aug 15, 2015 10:06 AM
Jun 2015
I would love it if someone made either a berserk manga list layout and/or a JoJo's bizarre adventure Anime list layout, i can't seem to find any, and i would really love one <3
Aug 18, 2015 3:27 AM

Apr 2014
Yakumichan said:
Heyo, I'm new here on the forum and pretty nooby in webdesign... Tried to get used to CSS but it doesn't want to show off like I do. :D

Well, I'd like to have this background: http://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper/mashiro_flowers_trees_shiina_sketchbook_hd-wallpaper-1606794.jpg
Links and texts in blue if possible, it should just match with the background :3 I'd really appreciate it c:

Well, I think I'm gonna *push* my request. :3
Aug 18, 2015 4:19 PM

Jul 2014
Hi all. I'm currently working (very slowly) on making myself an anime list but I'd like to request a manga list.

I was thinking a Kana Hanazawa themed list, specifically with her characters Onodera Kosaki and Saegusa Mayumi.

It's completely up to the maker if they want to include Kana herself. I have no demands on how it looks except I'd like to not have it "over the top girly". If that's not much clarification I mean like not all sparkly and all pink and such. Covers and everything else is up to the person making the list.

Thanks in advance if one of you decides to make this!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2014
Hello, i don't know if this kind of requests are suppose to be here but:
I've seen this layout somewhere and the person who posted this didn't knew the code.

Do you guys know this layout and have the code to use it?
Thank you in advance.
Aug 25, 2015 5:42 AM

Apr 2014
Gklys said:
Hello, i don't know if this kind of requests are suppose to be here but:
I've seen this layout somewhere and the person who posted this didn't knew the code.

Do you guys know this layout and have the code to use it?
Thank you in advance.

From who is it? Please link me the person's animelist and I can give you the code.^^
Aug 25, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2014
I don't know. But i'll try to discover then.
Aug 25, 2015 2:58 PM

Jul 2014
Well, after some time of work and some help from huop user here it is:

CSS Code:

I know there is my name on the header of the image.
I removed it from the code so you can put yours, or put any other thing. Just search for this in the code
and put the link of your image between () and "" like this:

You can also fix the vertical position by changing the "px" value.

Hope i help,
;)

Edit:
The font i used on the header was Rat Infested Mailbox.
You can find it here: http://www.dafont.com/pt/rat-infested-mailbox.font
GklysAug 26, 2015 4:15 AM
Sep 1, 2015 7:09 PM
May 2015
I would like to request.... Some sort of saber or archer from Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works

also feel free to shoot me a message or comment on my profile for whoever decides to make this!

I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so Much in advance
XPyrrhaNikosXSep 1, 2015 7:29 PM
Sep 2, 2015 12:46 PM
Aug 2015
Hello. I would like to request a Nanatsu no Taizai anime list layout, if possible. Preferably with Elizabeth and Meliodas, or all the Sins. I don't mind the design :)

Thank you very much!

Sep 4, 2015 9:52 PM

Jan 2014
Hi~! I'd like to request a magi themed layout with aladdin, alibaba, and morgiana or a fairy tail themed layout with team natsu! and please dont include a lot of showing body arts like bikinis and trunks.

Please and thank you!
Sep 5, 2015 1:41 PM

Apr 2015
The layout should be the one made by n-Blur (U531355) which displays covers and stuff or just use this as an example. I want it to be edited in a way so that it can display feedback/comments on anime in my list.

Also is it possible to remove the top bar which displays watching, completed etc and add this type with animations.

Code if you want to check what the animation's like. (I tried creating one myself but it failed miserably but it still display's how I want the watching, completed, on-hold etc section to be like).

Side Note: How can I be notified that my request is completed?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2015 4:51 PM

Apr 2014
CG-Silver said:

You have the option to "watch" this forum. Don't forget to enable notifications here: http://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions
There are also not that many people reading this thread. Checking your request every week should work out too.^^
Sep 7, 2015 6:37 PM

Apr 2015
Yakumichan said:
CG-Silver said:

You have the option to "watch" this forum. Don't forget to enable notifications here: http://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions
There are also not that many people reading this thread. Checking your request every week should work out too.^^

Yeah that was my first option so already did that. Thanks (Y)
Sep 8, 2015 9:42 AM

Oct 2014
BunnyAyuki said:
Hi~! I'd like to request a magi themed layout with aladdin, alibaba, and morgiana or a fairy tail themed layout with team natsu! and please dont include a lot of showing body arts like bikinis and trunks.

Please and thank you!

+1 for Fairy tail ...
I would like to request for Fairy tail layout with all characters on background image and also please don't include ecchi images ...

Sep 9, 2015 3:51 PM

Apr 2015
Hello,

I like to request an angel beats manga list layout!
I allready took a basic design from here and made te pictures but i just cant make it right..

(top)
http://i.imgur.com/BpSdCbN.png

(background)
http://i.imgur.com/IUe4Rbr.jpg

(Bottom/mid)
http://imgur.com/DmayFRG

http://pasted.co/b9736975
This is the code i'm using and i just cant fit the pictures on the places where they should go... Hopefully you guys can help me and make a awesome angel beats manga list!
Sep 9, 2015 4:41 PM
May 2015
I want to request a Tokyo Ghoul Layout (that features mainly Touka Kirishima)

thanks in advance... If someone takes this up, feel free to message me or comment on my profile. Thanks again
XPyrrhaNikosXSep 9, 2015 5:04 PM
Sep 14, 2015 9:14 AM

Jul 2013
I'd like to request a Natsume Yuujinchou Layout, preferably with Natsume and Madara/Nyanko-sensei, somehwhat pastelcolored and without Covers as my list is already extremly long.

Thanks in advance.^^
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.