Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 28, 2009 12:35 AM

Apr 2009
GothicQueen said:
Sayuri-Hime said:
What are you talking about?! This post was more together and well-articulated than a lot of posts I've seen by native Engish speakers!!

This.

Sniff -holds back tears of joy-
Thanks x)

GothicQueen said:

And your post made sense. I mean, you're right, I haven't even noticed some things about her. (and by that, I mean this:"She actually got her own way, when she refused to get her memories wiped out, that means she's determined and able to make her own decisions.")

Yeah, she's always remained somewhat unnoticed by the readers (but that was natural, because they had characters that stood out more - Kaname, Zero and Yuuki). I hope it's gonna change now, it seems like her part is slowly getting bigger.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 28, 2009 11:18 PM

Sep 2008
Aureole said:
Kaname.

Manicure.

In.the.same.sentence!

BZZZTTTTT!!

LOL. What an useful boyfriend/brother/whatever-he-is-to-Yuuki! xD I think the manicure/pedicure thingy was kinda weird, but the scene where he was holding her foot was just so sweet that you forget that he's actually doing her pedicure xD.

Rima and Shiki!!! <3 Hillarious! Great comic relief for all the drama around .___.
And Ichijou-kun!! I just love him :D

After 50+ chap, Zero = still an emo kid. I just don't like him at all x___x. I think people pity him and that's why he's liked so much by everyone *sigh*...

Anyways! Great chapter! Beautiful art as usual! :3

*^*Random Rant*^*
Aug 29, 2009 1:05 AM

Apr 2009
phoenix_kagome said:
the scene where he was holding her foot was just so sweet that you forget that he's actually doing her pedicure xD.

Somehow...I could NOT forget XD

phoenix_kagome said:
After 50+ chap, Zero = still an emo kid.

Yeah, I used to love this character but now his emo-ness is getting on my nerves x__X Still like him better than Kaname though. And Yuuki. Ew, Yuuki x__X
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 30, 2009 6:01 PM
May 2009
phoenix_kagome said:
After 50+ chap, Zero = still an emo kid.

Yeah, I used to love this character but now his emo-ness is getting on my nerves x__X Still like him better than Kaname though. And Yuuki. Ew, Yuuki x__X

I don't know for me I think he kind of improved from the emo state that he once was in, I mean after the whole Rido incedent I expected him to be way worse then he is know. Love and behold he wasn't and for me he seemed to improve since he said he was going to hold back from killing the pure bloods and so forth. Still that just my opinion but yeah he still emo just better know then he was before.
Aug 30, 2009 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
I so want a boyfriend/brother/spouse like Kaname. Haha, he never fails to surprise me, especially with this manicure thing =))
Aug 31, 2009 5:55 AM
Oct 2008
Awww, Yuuki was so cute in that dress!

Again, a lot of boring talking with Chairman and this Kaito guy. Hmpf. Still, I loved the chapter!
Sep 3, 2009 7:05 AM

Oct 2008
GothicQueen said:

EmoMuffin said:
Erm, okay....
Am I the only one who though that Zero looks kinda cynical on the last page(and not all "emotional" as everyone else says)? :/

You're not xD
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Sep 9, 2009 11:37 AM

Jun 2009
Am i the only one who didn't think this chapter rocked??

hanyways, finally the so long awaited yuuki and zero meeting!
Sep 16, 2009 3:20 PM

Aug 2009
I don't know about you guys, but some people mourn for their lost love for like, years. And then some find it understandable, for oh-my- it is the "true" love. (random rant, gets to the point...)

But if a guy sees his family brutally killed by a maniac (who later "admits" being wrong, oh, for that helps SO much), his twin brohter decieves them (thanks bro!), oneself getting turned to what one was learned to hate (vampire), has to drink the blood of the one he hates the most (Kuran), looses his loved one to (Yuuki), again, the one he hates the most (Kuran) and realizes one is the most alike the creature one hates the most (vampire) and can't really be still at night 'cause of crazy hunger that cannot be satisfied but from one's arch-enemy.

Oh and the last year some great tragedies at one blow.. Yeaah, definitely not worth mourning for more than let's say, 3-5 chapters, then get all shouju (might be wrong term now) strong personality and forget all bad and be positive.
There isn't really an easy way out to become stronger if one has gone through that all. The emo moments will be there, more or less.

I like Zero's emoness, 'cause truth is, I'm not sure I'd deal things that much better than him if I was in his shoes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Sep 16, 2009 4:55 PM
Feb 2009
ah_18 said:
I don't know about you guys, but some people mourn for their lost love for like, years. And then some find it understandable, for oh-my- it is the "true" love. (random rant, gets to the point...)

But if a guy sees his family brutally killed by a maniac (who later "admits" being wrong, oh, for that helps SO much), his twin brohter decieves them (thanks bro!), oneself getting turned to what one was learned to hate (vampire), has to drink the blood of the one he hates the most (Kuran), looses his loved one to (Yuuki), again, the one he hates the most (Kuran) and realizes one is the most alike the creature one hates the most (vampire) and can't really be still at night 'cause of crazy hunger that cannot be satisfied but from one's arch-enemy.

Oh and the last year some great tragedies at one blow.. Yeaah, definitely not worth mourning for more than let's say, 3-5 chapters, then get all shouju (might be wrong term now) strong personality and forget all bad and be positive.
There isn't really an easy way out to become stronger if one has gone through that all. The emo moments will be there, more or less.

I like Zero's emoness, 'cause truth is, I'm not sure I'd deal things that much better than him if I was in his shoes.

I agree with you completely. Thats why I like Zero's character so much, he's not your typical "Prince" shoujo character. He has imperfections, and throughout the series he does grow stronger to be able to live without Yuki now. I think he deserves someone better then Yuki. The guy has been losing almost everything close to him, but he still carries out his duty and is able to control his grudges against vampires.
Apr 18, 2010 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
Kaito is so goodlooking. =O
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 1, 2010 2:13 AM

Feb 2010
PLEASE..... I totally see a Zero x Yuuki pairing in Vampire Knight with Kaname being the 'major obstacle'.... Sigh... everytime Yuuki's with Kaname she cries/feels guilty etc etc.... Sigh... I miss those times when she was totally herself with Zero.... T_T.... ZERO x YUUKI!!!!!!!!! Takuma was seriously cute as a butler... LOL! I loved how Rima and Shiki were talking about how they were worried for Takuma and lo and behold! They meet him... LOL!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2011 3:12 AM

Aug 2010
the Kaname mani/pedi thing was weird XD

Shiki and Rima!!!!!!!! <3
Jun 1, 2011 7:56 AM

Aug 2009
More Yori! xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 16, 2014 6:31 AM

Dec 2012
Waaahh !! After the long wait, they already met. I hope everything's gonna be alright :D And I hope the agreement will turn out okay.

- barely alive -
Mar 29, 2017 3:20 AM

Oct 2016
Dang it! This is the reason why I stopped reading this.

It's all because of Zero's sad eyes. I just can't look away from it and my heart hurts so much for him. Dang it!

Can't Hino-sensei just give him a break and make him happy? Let him move on from Yuki since she'll end up being with Kaname anyways.

I know Kaname is gorgeous and all, there's no denying it but I can't seem to find anything that will make me like him at all.

redDX said:
ah_18 said:

I agree with you completely. Thats why I like Zero's character so much, he's not your typical "Prince" shoujo character. He has imperfections, and throughout the series he does grow stronger to be able to live without Yuki now. I think he deserves someone better then Yuki. The guy has been losing almost everything close to him, but he still carries out his duty and is able to control his grudges against vampires.

I totally agree with you about Zero. He may hate all the vampires but he's reasonable. He doesn't just kill them like a lunatic. He has suffered all the bad things a person normal person cannot withstand but he's still living.

And what Yuki does to him makes me hate her to the end of my will. Dang that two-timing biatch. I just can't deal with her.

How I miss those days when Kaname was just watching from afar and not interrupting the peace between Zero and Yuki. Yuki was Zero's life and he took it away from him. I'm just amazed by how Zero can put up with all of the things that happened in his short span of life of 17-18 years and be still professional about everything.

He really deserves all the happiness he could get even if that means he'll find a new love that will treasure him and will not make him suffer more.
xiashenghanMar 29, 2017 4:06 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.