Forum Settings
Forums

Project Tsuki no Kiss - Documenting Kiss Scenes in Anime

New
Mar 2, 2014 7:20 AM
Mar 2013
[size=130]Project Tsuki no Kiss / Kiss of the Moon[/size]

Hi Everyone,

I have been watching romance anime for a long time now and I've always felt like capturing all of the kissing scenes in them. I love these scenes because, apart from being romantic, they are often the most emotional and engaging parts of the story.

So I decided to create this project. For now let's just call it Project Tsuki no Kiss / Kiss of the Moon.

The idea is to document the kiss scenes of all the anime that I've seen in my completed MAL. It's an ambitious task, I know, but I feel that if I was ever going to do it I might as well start now.

[b]NEW UPLOADS
Amagami SS/SS+
Eden of the East
Kimikiss Pure Rouge

COMPLETED SERIES - ALPHABETICAL ORDER

5 Centimeters Per Second
Ah My Goddess!
Bakuman
Brain Powerd
Btooom!
Claymore
Date A Live S1
Death Note
Dragon Crisis!
ef: A Tale of Memories
Elemental Gelade
Elfen Lied
Fate Zero/ Stay Night/ Kaleido Star
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Gundam Seed + Seed Destiny
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
High School DxD
Itazura na Kiss
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kamisama Kazoku
Katanagatari
Kiss x Sis
Love Hina
Martian Successor Nadesico
Mawaru Penguindrum
Mayo Chiki
Mirai Nikki
Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles
Shakugan no Shana
Slayers
Sword Art Online
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tetsuwan Birdy the Mighty
The World God Only Knows / Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Toradora
Yuru Yuri♪♪
Zero no Tsukaima Part 1
Zero no Tsukaima Part 2

UPDATES[/b]

SPECIAL THANKS

This section is dedicated to those individuals who've helped identify the kiss scenes in several anime. Whether it be the name of the anime, the exact episode, who the kiss was between, or even the exact minute and second it occurred. Many thanks to these contributors :)

Classiick
Kipcha
worldeditor11
Zelot
MellowJello

Links - As of March 18, 2015, all video links are in perfect working order. Please report broken links to me if you come across them in the future!

[/b]

emeraldrosaryApr 8, 2015 6:32 AM
Mar 4, 2014 11:48 AM

Feb 2014
Diary what?!
What happened with "Tsuki no ## kiss" ?
Mar 4, 2014 12:19 PM
Mar 2013
grrr88 said:
Diary what?! What happened with "Tsuki no ## kiss" ?
That name was just temporary until I figured out what I wanted to call it. I think love diary is more accurate to be honest, because that's basically what it is. But if people like the old name I guess I could keep it, it's up to you guys.
Mar 4, 2014 12:25 PM

Nov 2010
Naruto has a kiss scene and is this only from your completed list? In which case it would better fit in your blog, or is it from everyone's completed list?
Mar 4, 2014 12:32 PM
Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Naruto has a kiss scene and is this only from your completed list? In which case it would better fit in your blog, or is it from everyone's completed list?
Thanks for the help. Your response is a major reason why I put it under this forum. I plan on doing anime outside of my completed list but for now I'm sticking with the ones I've seen so far. It's a great help when people can let me know if there's any scenes I've missed or potential scenes I should keep in mind when I do future anime. General comments about the videos are always welcome as well.

Currently I'm doing Slayers and Bakemonogatari. I already know the scene from Slayers but I don't remember if there were any scenes in Bakemonogatari. It's been a while since I've seen it.
Mar 4, 2014 2:35 PM

Feb 2014
Well, you know which title i put my vote for. Anyway, good luck.
Mar 4, 2014 2:37 PM

Nov 2010
emeraldrosary said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Thanks for the help. Your response is a major reason why I put it under this forum. I plan on doing anime outside of my completed list but for now I'm sticking with the ones I've seen so far. It's a great help when people can let me know if there's any scenes I've missed or potential scenes I should keep in mind when I do future anime. General comments about the videos are always welcome as well.

Currently I'm doing Slayers and Bakemonogatari. I already know the scene from Slayers but I don't remember if there were any scenes in Bakemonogatari. It's been a while since I've seen it.
Well tell me when you want everyone's help. I'll go through my list and suggest the ones that I remember at least vaguely having a kiss scene and will tell you exactly where it is if I remember.

Nodame Cantabile which you've watched I remember had at least one. But I believe they might have been in the latter seasons.
Mar 5, 2014 11:51 AM
Mar 2013
grrr88 said:
Well, you know which title i put my vote for. Anyway, good luck.
On second thought I think it's a good title so I've decided to keep the old one for now. Thanks for the input grrr88 :)

IntroverTurtle said:
emeraldrosary said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Well tell me when you want everyone's help. I'll go through my list and suggest the ones that I remember at least vaguely having a kiss scene and will tell you exactly where it is if I remember.

Nodame Cantabile which you've watched I remember had at least one. But I believe they might have been in the latter seasons.

Much obliged IntroverTurtle. I've just finished Slayers, Valkyria Chronicles, Birdy the Mighty, Sword Art Online, and Toradora. I might think about doing Nodame Cantabile very soon.
Mar 5, 2014 4:05 PM

Feb 2014
Thumb up for reverting the old name. You reobtain me as a supporter.
Mar 6, 2014 3:31 PM
Mar 2013
grrr88 said:
Thumb up for reverting the old name. You reobtain me as a supporter.
That makes me happy :>

Anyway, I've finished some more anime. I've completed Code Geass kissing scenes (both seasons), ef: A Tale of Memories, Dragon Crisis, Elemental Gelade, and finally Eureka Seven.

Out of all the kissing scenes I've watched so far I must say I love Eureka Seven the most. Dominic x Anemone / Renton x Eureka <3

I'm getting so much nostalgia right now. These emotional scenes are making me tear up ;_;
Mar 6, 2014 3:34 PM

Feb 2009
Do you want the series that have kiss scenes that everyone has completed? I have no problem going through my list and listing what has kiss scenes there, even linking to youtube clips if that helps.

This is great because I can never find lists like this.
Mar 6, 2014 3:42 PM
Mar 2013
Kipcha said:
Do you want the series that have kiss scenes that everyone has completed? I have no problem going through my list and listing what has kiss scenes there, even linking to youtube clips if that helps.
Well if you have no problems I'd be glad to have some help.

Just give me the name of the anime and the episode(s) where the kiss happens and I'll work my magic.

This is great because I can never find lists like this.
The same goes for me. I figure if I can't find a list of kiss scenes I'll make one ^^
Mar 6, 2014 4:23 PM

Feb 2009
emeraldrosary said:
Just give me the name of the anime and the episode(s) where the kiss happens and I'll work my magic.

Awesome, I'll go through and list up as many as I can remember in a blog post or something and post a link here. It'll take me quite a while though, I have quite a few completed series...
Mar 7, 2014 7:24 AM
Mar 2013
No worries Kipcha, take your time and don't miss any of em. Anyway, some more updates! I've finished Ano Natsu de Matteru, Bakuman, Btooom!, Date A Live S1, and finally Brain Powerd (not many of you will know about this series).

The list is coming along nicely so far. To be honest I didn't expect to keep this up but I've surprised myself. Anyway, I already have some more vids uploaded but I have yet to finish editing them, so hopefully I'll be able to do that tomorrow.
Mar 7, 2014 7:50 AM

May 2013
Some series where I can barely remember some kissing scenes:

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (episode 9 apparently)
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Kiss x Sis
Kimi no Iru Machi (episode 2 from this series I think?)
Kokoro Connect
Sakura Trick (if yuri counts)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Spoiler-ish, but you've seen this:
Mar 8, 2014 11:20 AM
Mar 2013
@Classiick
Thanks for all your help, the info on Hentai Ouji and Kimi no Iru Machi was greatly appreciated.

Hentai Ouji - Currently Working
Kokoro Connect - Almost finished

Kami Nomi - This one will wait for a while because it has a lot of kisses and will eat up a lot of my time ^^
Sakura Trick - Of course Yuri counts. A kiss is a kiss ^_^ However since the anime is not completed yet I will wait before starting this one.

Kiss x Sis - COMPLETE!

This took forever because I included the TV series and all of the OVA kissing scenes (the OVA isn't completed yet so I included the latest one released so far)

Unfortunately, Kiss x Sis took a long time to finish so that's the only video I'm updating for today.
emeraldrosaryMar 8, 2014 5:14 PM
Mar 8, 2014 4:11 PM

Feb 2009
I have a list starting here, if you want to see it.

http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=747273

I'll have more when I get the time to sit and do it.
Mar 8, 2014 5:11 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
i may have some to post when i find the time ^^
Mar 9, 2014 7:32 AM
Mar 2013
Well, I've uploaded a final set of videos for this week. Completed series include: Martian Successor Nadesico, Kokoro Connect, Hentai Ouji, Haiyore Nyaruko-San, and Full Moon wo Sagashite.

Kipcha said:
I have a list starting here, if you want to see it.

http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=747273

I'll have more when I get the time to sit and do it.
This will definitely come in handy when I make future videos. I think I'll take a break for now though since University beckons.

Zelot said:
i may have some to post when i find the time ^^
Lookin forward to it Zelot!
Mar 10, 2014 10:40 AM
Mar 2013
Alright, 4 new videos uploaded today!

Kamisama Hajimemashita - Courtesy of Kipcha and her wonderful blog.
Elfen Lied
5 Centimenters Per Second
Kaichou wa Maid-sama <3

I'm going to have to make a special thanks section in my original post. Many thanks to Classiick and Kipcha, and everyone else for their support!
Mar 11, 2014 6:04 AM
Apr 2013
I will let you know when i have more but for now,

Claymore - Episode 12

And, is this even legal? I mean, you are posting actual footage of the anime which if found out or reported, those vids will get taken down and you might receive a warning from the producers.
worldeditor11Mar 11, 2014 6:12 AM
Mar 11, 2014 6:09 AM

Mar 2008
Just popping by to say that this is a pretty spiffy enterprise of yours, and I hope you stick with it.

I'm particularly impressed that Brain Powerd is on the list.
Mar 11, 2014 6:14 AM
Apr 2013
Ckan said:
Just popping by to say that this is a pretty spiffy enterprise of yours, and I hope you stick with it.

I'm particularly impressed that Brain Powerd is on the list.

I am even more impressed with Kiss x Sis got into the list but not Yosuga no Sora.
Mar 11, 2014 6:34 AM
Mar 2013
@worldeditor11

It's probably not legal but are you really that surprised when you see millions of other anime vids on YT and Dailymotion?

In any case I appreciate the Claymore reference. I remember it having a kiss scene when I watched it several months ago.

@Ckan

Even though the storyline was a bit weak the Hime x Yuu pairing was adorable.

worldeditor11 said:
I am even more impressed with Kiss x Sis got into the list but not Yosuga no Sora.
All in good time my friend. I have so many series to complete it's not a laughing matter ^_^

Mar 11, 2014 7:30 AM
Apr 2013
emeraldrosary said:

It's probably not legal but are you really that surprised when you see millions of other anime vids on YT and Dailymotion?

No but i am just saying that there are chances that your vids might get taken down by someone due to copyright infringement. If you are fine with your vids get taken down after all of the work you had done,then i have nothing to add to this matter.
Mar 11, 2014 7:32 AM
Mar 2013
worldeditor11 said:
emeraldrosary said:

No but i am just saying that there are chances that your vids might get taken down by someone due to copyright infringement. If you are fine with your vids get taken down after all of the work you had done,then i have nothing to add to this matter.

Actually several of my videos have been taken down from YT which is why I'm using a combination of Dailymotion and Vimeo. I also have a back-up site in case all of these websites reject my videos.

I want to share the videos but if I can't do that then atleast I can save them until I find a better way to do so in the future.
Mar 11, 2014 8:24 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Baka Test second season
End of episode 8.
May 12, 2014 10:58 PM
Mar 2013
If you thought I was giving up on this, you thought wrong ^^

I've finally completed all of the kiss scenes from The World God Only Knows / Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. Yes, that's all three seasons...Don't ask me how long that took >.>

I must say, re-watching this anime was a blast and I had a lot of fun documenting these kiss scenes.

Also, as a bonus I spotted a kiss scene in Katanagatari that I uploaded as well. As usual, the links are all in the OP.

Oh and before I forget, thank you very much Zelot and worldeditor11 :)

Zelot - I've completed Baka to Test thanks to you!
worldeditor11 - I'm working on Claymore as I type and it should be done by tomorrow!

Edit:

I had to re-upload the TWGOK and Katanagatari due to some technical difficulties. The links are working now.

Also, just finished two new videos: Claymore and Love Hina (anyone still remember this show lol).

I have other videos but they still need more editing. As always, I will keep you updated in the OP.
emeraldrosaryMay 14, 2014 10:14 AM
May 17, 2014 5:34 AM
Mar 2013
Some more updates. I've finally finished:

Gundam Seed + Seed Destiny
Mirai Nikki
InuYasha
Yuru Yuri

Looking at the OP I'm happy the list is slowly coming along. I'm going to be taking a break for a while so expect no updates for the time being. All this editing can really bore a girl, especially with a lacklustre PC.
May 17, 2014 6:52 AM

Oct 2013
Accel World has a disgusting kiss scene in episode 4 I think, gross.
May 17, 2014 11:30 PM

Aug 2012
After seeing the Yuru Yuri video, I'm a little bit surprised there's actually.. very little yuri.

Light yuri indeed.
May 17, 2014 11:41 PM

Oct 2013
There are a few from th emonogatari series

Ononoki

Shinobu

Mayoi
Aug 18, 2014 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
ADD STEINS GATE TO THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Sep 5, 2014 8:40 AM
Jan 2014
This list is just too good, please I need moreeeee

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

368 by nin-tendo »»
2 hours ago

» "Tenchi Muyo!" TAKARA Doll Series (1995/1997?)

MasterTasuke - Yesterday

0 by MasterTasuke »»
Yesterday, 12:45 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

221 by SkiesOfBlue »»
May 8, 11:14 PM

» 10 NEW Anime to watch Spring 2024

Marinate1016 - May 7

0 by Marinate1016 »»
May 7, 4:42 PM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

7 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
May 7, 12:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.