Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 1, 2014 6:08 AM

Jan 2014
Yuu-chan's misunderstanding led to many kyaas and awws moments between her and Harupoppo :3
I'm really glad that they are seriously thinking about their relationship, not only taking it as a mere high school 'phase'.

God, I really love their outfit!
http://s30.postimg.org/6upn3qv4h/sakura_trick_holidays.jpg
My fav is, without a doubt, Shizu-chan's (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

This eps is my fav so far.
Mar 1, 2014 7:01 AM
Sep 2011
Mizusi said:
hexzone said:
http://nsfw.foolz.us/u/thread/1515525/#q1519286
>Next, Kurogane Ken. Pretty please?

DEEN LISTENED TO ME!
Keep your /u/ cancer in /u/, as if it needed more attention to get even worse than it already is. I bet you bring up MAL when you're posting there as well, no wonder you're the shittiest board in the whole website.

Ume Aoki endcard is all I need.

Oh calm down. I wasn't leaking /u/, just pointing to a kinda-jokingly posted comment that only got posted to /u/ that actually happened. If you don't like /u/, don't read past the comment.

Back on track:

1. Any idea if it's an actual game?
2. It's a Kinect. In Japan.
3. WHY WON'T IMG BBCODE WORK WITH MINUS?!?
Mar 1, 2014 7:36 AM
Dec 2013
hexzone said:
Back on track:

I only know Dance Evolution.
Mar 1, 2014 8:08 AM

Feb 2012
Mizusi said:
That kiss in the forehead in the PV, heh. I'm not very fond of Mitsuki, she's getting in the way too much.

Apparently, You suck for saying this. May you go die in vain. No one needs your nonsensical bitching. Go fuck Yourself and find a corpse to do the trick.

Typical fucktard and faggot trying to get some attention. Meh.

Kurogashi said:
my weekly diabetes have been achieved.
pls add in sister mitsuki. think a stronger dose of yuri is required.

Anyways This ^ I really liked the episode. Would actually like Mitsuki to Kiss Haruka so much and now, its gonna happen so yay! Actually prefer this or Haruka could just get them both sonoda sisters so that it'll be more awesome.

Mitsuki x Haruka x Yuu All the Way.
Mar 1, 2014 11:49 AM

Dec 2013
Mitsuki is such a cockblock!
That being said I would love to see a love rivalry between Yuu and Mitsuki.

Very cute episode though, all that talk about marriage.

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Mar 1, 2014 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
xchee said:
"He doesn't mind if it's a girl" haha. Good job, Haruka's dad. I'd like to see his face when Haruka takes Yuu home in 5 or so years :p

"They're all wedding kisses" *SWOON* I have a huge smile while face-desking. I have been slain. Too cute!

Did they just kiss in public...in the middle of a crowd?! O__O

That Haruka and her Haruka logic. She's so, umm…passionate?

Wow, Yuu is so dumb.

Sakura Trick is turning out to be a pretty clever over-the-top ridiculous yuri anime, and I guess I just like all this talk of marriage and love.
Mar 1, 2014 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
The next better have some Yuzu x Kaede finally, after teasing the fans so much with all their cute scenes in this episode and the new ED.
Mar 1, 2014 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
Yuu dancing to the video game was so kawaii. And onee-chan Mitsuki was extra adorable this episode as well.
Mar 1, 2014 2:43 PM

May 2013
Bluuberry said:
Apparently, You suck for saying this. May you go die in vain. No one needs your nonsensical bitching. Go fuck Yourself and find a corpse to do the trick.

Typical fucktard and faggot trying to get some attention. Meh.
I don't know whether it's the terrible articulation of words mixed with random insults or your anger for no apparent reason that made that post really funny, but either way you should try to calm yourself down a little bit before smashing your poor keyboard. I swear a lot myself, but Jesus Christ man, take a chill pill. I personally don't give a shit about your opinion, yet I respect it even if it's different from mine, unless you try to shove it down my throat (like you hopelessly tried to do now by showing your anger over my japanese cartoon character preference.)

Bluuberry said:
Mitsuki x Haruka x Yuu All the Way.
Oh, so all you wanted was Sakura Trick to be some sort of orgy/ménage à trois fest with no traits of depth left, no wonder your first comment came out the way it did.
Mar 1, 2014 4:31 PM

Jun 2013
HOLY SHIT this episode was FUCKING ADORABLE! :D :)
Mar 1, 2014 4:44 PM

Nov 2012
Can't marry Haruka off to a man out in the streets? No worries, she got Yuu.

I really want to see how their parents and everyone else will react when Haruka and Yuu get married and such.
Mar 1, 2014 5:20 PM

Feb 2012
Mizusi said:
I don't know whether it's the terrible articulation of words mixed with random insults or your anger for no apparent reason that made that post really funny, but either way you should try to calm yourself down a little bit before smashing your poor keyboard. I swear a lot myself, but Jesus Christ man, take a chill pill. I personally don't give a shit about your opinion, yet I respect it even if it's different from mine, unless you try to shove it down my throat (like you hopelessly tried to do now by showing your anger over my japanese cartoon character preference.)

Altaria-chanMar 2, 2014 1:28 AM
Mar 1, 2014 9:04 PM

Sep 2011
Bluuberry said:
Lel. You think i was just referring to that only single post of yours? Lel. Think first. You've been doing this stuff recently that it's gone repeatedly annoying to people. We don't need your dislike posts to begin with so just freakin' stop it. It's BS. Welp.

Now before you go off and create some misconceptions about me, I'm going to openly say that yes, I do respect Mizusi and her opinions greatly, so obviously, I'm siding with her here. I'll happily accept a title of Elitist #2 if that's all you're able to conclude with by the end of my post. :)

On the other hand, I liked this episode and it was cute as always. I found it interesting that Yuu & Haruka shared a kissing relationship, but never really confessed their feelings for one another, so their relationship really progressed with this episode.
Mar 1, 2014 11:36 PM

Feb 2012
Nee-sama said:
Bluuberry said:
Lel. You think i was just referring to that only single post of yours? Lel. Think first. You've been doing this stuff recently that it's gone repeatedly annoying to people. We don't need your dislike posts to begin with so just freakin' stop it. It's BS. Welp.

Now before you go off and create some misconceptions about me, I'm going to openly say that yes, I do respect Mizusi and her opinions greatly, so obviously, I'm siding with her here. I'll happily accept a title of Elitist #2 if that's all you're able to conclude with by the end of my post. :)

]

Altaria-chanMar 1, 2014 11:53 PM
Mar 2, 2014 1:22 AM
Apr 2013
hexzone said:

Back on track:

It's based off of Dance Masters/Evolution, which is pretty popular in Japanese arcades. Made by the same people behind DDR as well.

Bonus fact: The girl in the background is actually a vocaloid called Aoki Lapis
Mar 2, 2014 3:21 AM

Jul 2013
Hella funny thinking that Haruka asked Yuu to marry her roflmao. Shizuku again great taste in clothes(Haruka's outfit was cute too. So as Kotone's. Yuu damcomg to the OP dance lolz.); Also what's up with Haruka posing as a racing model? I wonder when Yuzu x Kotone will kiss, if they ever do decide to take their relationship to the next level. That or they're fuckbuddies and just act like there is nothing intimate going on with them.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Mar 2, 2014 5:48 AM

May 2013
Bluuberry said:
"Maybe if I spam butthurt, OMG, Stfu, etilist, lmao, whut, newfag, LOL, lel, lelelel bitch, shit, faggot; and pretend I actually know what I'm talking about, she'll recognize how righteous I am and take me seriously" - You

TL;DR aside, "then why are you even replying to my comments?" Just because I personally don't give a shit, as in, I don't care about whether you like the characters I dislike and vice-versa, it doesn't mean I find it wrong for you to have different tastes of mine, which clearly is your case in this situation. Does it somehow bother you? Take it to PM instead of flooding the forum, instead of behaving like an upset 12 year old who just found out about /b/. It's pathetic at the very best, if we're being nice here. You also seemed to fail to see http://puu.sh/7dzbU.png which I replied with in responde to another user when he was worried about what kind of hatred I was spreading around here, not that your assumptions are truth anyway.

"http://www.sarcasmistan.com/upload/we-are-not-cartoon,we-are-anime--21596.jpg" I'm trying so hard to be nice, but are you 10? This is laughable and sad at the same time, please refrain from posting "epic" links if all they're going to do is prove myself once more in how desperate you are to "win" some virtual argument. Anime is japanese cartoons (or the word japan uses for all kinds of animation), what a twist, right? Then again, get your facts right before humiliating yourself.

You're the only one mentioning "deepness" in Sakura Trick. I never said that it was deep or serious, though it doesn't have to turn into a haremshit show either (which seems to be your favorite genre, how surprising.) Sorry if I missed some of your wonderful statements, I'm not used to get such long responses so full of shitposting to the point your frustration almost comes out of my pc screen.

Not quoting your other posts in reply to other users, but if you want to insult someone, then save your creative and offensive criticism to me rather than being an hassle to people who weren't even in this discussion to begin with. When someone sides with a person, that's not being a "fan" at all. But who knew you had to go that low to hold on to something, while we both know that in the end half of your words have no fundament or reason to be.
MizusiMar 2, 2014 5:52 AM
Mar 2, 2014 8:28 AM

Oct 2012
Did they just let two girls kiss in public??
This story is getting somewhere...
"But there's nothing wrong to worrying. It's like a wall you need to overcome, to make it to the next level. If you're running up against that wall, it means you're moving forward. I wonder how many walls I've broken up until now, but if you wont move yourself, you will never get anywhere." - Aiko Muto

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/PersonX&sclick=1]
Mar 2, 2014 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
Yuu misunderstanding was adorable :P

Kiss, kiss, kiss. This show would be nothing without all that kissing xD

I really thought Yuu sister would appear while they were kissing :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 2, 2014 3:19 PM

Apr 2011
PersonX said:
Did they just let two girls kiss in public??
This story is getting somewhere...

What do you mean "let"? This isn't Russia or Uganda, there aren't any anti-gay laws in Japan ...

Adorable episode, though a bit light on the fanservice for my taste. I guess since half of last week's episode was all about girls in swimsuits, they had to up the romance a bit. I was amazed that Yuu managed to keep the wrong idea for as long as she did, not even realizing that it wasn't her and Haruka getting married until they were trying on the dresses. I wonder, if they do end up getting married, will Yuu be in a tux and Haruka in the dress, or will they just both wear white dresses?

Part 2 was a little bit annoying, the girls were too embarrassed after the wedding bit to be around one another. Yay for Mitsuki-san getting them back together, even though she should probably be trying to break them up if she has any hope at getting Haruka for herself. I liked the special ED they did, since I'm not a big fan of the super-deformed ED they usually run.
Mar 2, 2014 4:40 PM

Aug 2012
Don't worry Haruka's dad, Haruka isn't interested in any man now.
Mar 2, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, the fact that this has 71, now 72 or whatever the posts count is at by the time I make this post, is pretty stupid. Nothing even happens in this shitty series, let alone this episode.
Mar 2, 2014 7:22 PM

May 2013
VanillaWeiss said:
Wow, the fact that this has 71, now 72 or whatever the posts count is at by the time I make this post, is pretty stupid. Nothing even happens in this shitty series, let alone this episode.
I know man, it's great, right? I, personally, like when they both kiss in a consensual way, rather than having to be asked to get kissed. In this episode, we saw Yuu misunderstand Haruka and she thought she wanted to marry her, it was very cute. And many other things, such as the wedding (not their wedding but still), the Christmas lights seeing, Yuu playing with her Nintendo Wii 360, Haruka spreading the lipstick (with her lips) on Yuu and Haruka's dad/Mitsuki aproving of their relatives being in love with whoever they wanted, and more kisses.
Mar 3, 2014 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
That was great. Ugh... now I finally caught up and have to wait for this weekly D:

Despite being a pure yuri/moe/fan-service anime, the visuals are really good. Especially in the second half. Felt a little SHAFTy. The directing so far has always had small traces before. And I could have sworn I saw some minor head tilts.
Mar 3, 2014 8:04 PM

Dec 2007
Tired of everyone hating on Mitsuki. She's the best.
Ich verstehe nicht
Mar 3, 2014 8:14 PM

May 2012
Stringed said:
Tired of everyone hating on Mitsuki. She's the best.

I never saw a problem with her. She can't help that Haruka pinged her heart. She never even made any moves to kill the relationship between her and Yuu.

I always just wish for someone for her. She deserves as much :(
Mar 4, 2014 1:20 AM

Feb 2014
vampko said:

I never saw a problem with her. She can't help that Haruka pinged her heart. She never even made any moves to kill the relationship between her and Yuu.

I always just wish for someone for her. She deserves as much :(

There is another mysterious character in the Students Council. But I don't see her as promising character to make a development (with her). Who knows .

But aside, I love Mitsuki reaction over Haruka more than ever. It's fucking adorable.
Mar 4, 2014 1:49 AM

Aug 2013
Mizusi said:
VanillaWeiss said:
I know man, it's great, right? I, personally, like when they both kiss in a consensual way, rather than having to be asked to get kissed. In this episode, we saw Yuu misunderstand Haruka and she thought she wanted to marry her, it was very cute. And many other things, such as the wedding (not their wedding but still), the Christmas lights seeing, Yuu playing with her Nintendo Wii 360, Haruka spreading the lipstick (with her lips) on Yuu and Haruka's dad/Mitsuki aproving of their relatives being in love with whoever they wanted, and more kisses.

Flawless Victory!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 4, 2014 9:38 AM

Sep 2013
Mitsuki's great, what'r ya'll on 'bout?
Yuu was more likeable this episode and actually did something to try and make Haruka happy which was a welcome change.
Now when will the other two side girls come on? They're important enough to be in the OP and the new ED, yet haven't been introduced by episode 8 in a 12 episode series? Madness!
Mar 4, 2014 7:28 PM

Jan 2013
Very visually beautiful episode.
And a great new ending song.
Tons of kisses this episode.
Still waiting for a new couple to form. Also waiting for more drama for anyone else to notice they're dating.
Mar 5, 2014 2:50 AM

Oct 2012
If you want to listen to some free samples of Sakura Trick music . . .
Mar 5, 2014 6:17 AM

Apr 2012
late christmas episode?
Love this ep, Yuu and Haruka getting married, hahaha.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 5, 2014 7:26 AM

Apr 2013
I prefer HarukaxMitsuki, Yuu is boring.
Mar 5, 2014 6:21 PM

Feb 2012
PatiRamos said:
I prefer HarukaxMitsuki, Yuu is boring.

Fixed and it looks way more better :D
Mar 5, 2014 7:27 PM

Oct 2012
These beautiful pencil-drawn "rough illustrations" of Kotone and Shizuku are
included if you buy the Blu-ray/DVD at HMV:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh9olDfCMAAqnad.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh9nrBiCIAAuubT.jpg:large

As Htsuji was telling us, different retail outlets in Japan offer different bonus
items that are included with the Blu-ray/DVD. I guess it is a marketing
strategy to prevent all of the business going to the seller with the lowest price.

This was announced in an official tweet that came out 14 hours ago.

There are lots more of these "rough illustrations" offered by other stores. To
see them, go to the official Sakura Trick Twitter page and you just need to
scroll down: https://twitter.com/sakuratrick_pr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: An hour ago they tweeted that an extensive interview with the
director (石倉賢一監督) has just been published in AniFav here:
http://anifav.com/special/20140306_3053.html
It is in Japanese. It is three pages long. I haven't looked through it yet.
okanaganMar 6, 2014 8:28 AM
Mar 5, 2014 8:04 PM

Apr 2010
Is it just me or do all the girls seem the have the screens of there smartphones lying on the table, meaning there phones are upside down?
Aren't they scared of scratches on there phone?

Episode itself could have been better things started improving between Haruka and Yuu bit for the other character the anime so far has almost been a stand still.
Kotone and Shizuku got some development but not much and the other characters are just there.
Mar 7, 2014 3:20 PM

Dec 2008
I feel bad for Mitsuki. Trying to help out her sister while she has feelings for the same girl! ;___; YOU GO MITSUKI! <3

Kotone's hair was gorgeous.
Mar 12, 2014 7:51 AM

Jul 2010
Yuu's misunderstanding was cute, they found themselves blushing :)
Haruka's hair style is sweet she should go to school with the ponytail.
How bold! They kissed in public.
Mar 17, 2014 5:12 PM

Dec 2010
Best episode so far for me. At least it's the first one that had me laughing out loud.
Mar 30, 2014 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

All quite good, only the story is progressing in small steps so that does not seem to move much.
Storytelling at times funny, as in the context in which the mother Haruka takes the bouquet of flowers.
However, we want more, and view the ending seems that this change is coming, finally!
Not bad ED, unappealing design. Screenplay less successful.
Apr 3, 2014 10:03 AM

May 2012
Marriage and xmas that sure are two great concepts put together! With a different ED it sure made it even more lovely!
Jun 8, 2014 1:23 PM

Jul 2013
I don't get how Yuu thought that Haruka was asking her to marry her and not to go to someone else's wedding lol.

Christmas one was also a super cute one <3
Jun 9, 2014 10:52 PM
Jun 2014
htsuji said:
Huh? You don't like Mitsuki because Mitsuki supported Haruka and Yuu this time? I don't get it.

She wasn't aware that they were in a relationship. She thought they were ordinary friends, even though she had doubts and fantasies. She doesn't figure it out until much later.
Jun 9, 2014 10:54 PM
Jun 2014
I loved this episode! Things are finally getting serious this time (Finally no dumb thigh/boob fanservice 9_9 ). And I love how they used the light show effects to build up the situation. The ending theme was also different this time! I'm glad they put the effort and time into making this episode memorable, and not as a cheap Christmas special.
Jun 10, 2014 6:42 AM
Jun 2014
Mizusi said:
I've always praised Shizuku's fashionable sunglasses, but her winter clothes were also great and fluffy.

Lol yeah... Only if she changed her hairstyle too XD
Jun 30, 2014 7:04 AM

Oct 2012
Funny and nicely done episode, lots of cuteness :)
They've shown two japanese customs and even managed to do video-mapping part, visually it was beautiful. Not to mention that ending.
Jan 6, 2015 5:18 PM

Sep 2014
D'aww, poor Mitsuki at the end.

Marriage, oh my! And they kissed in public, hell yeah!

Chibi student council on a reindeer sled in the sky in the ED was cute.
Mar 9, 2015 11:47 PM
Apr 2014
Why can't heterosexual romance anime be this romantic? I think these two have kissed more than characters have in all the other anime I have watched combined. This is really cute though. It warms my heart and makes me smile. :)
Jun 12, 2015 10:55 AM
Nov 2014
Great episode, dat kiss scene at the end so cute ayyy.
Nov 15, 2015 2:10 PM

Jul 2015
Paladyx said:
Why can't heterosexual romance anime be this romantic? I think these two have kissed more than characters have in all the other anime I have watched combined. This is really cute though. It warms my heart and makes me smile. :)

Yeah me too, everything is going so well in this one, it's so awesome !
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

132 by noberkenier »»
Apr 15, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

187 by Delphantasist »»
Feb 14, 2:38 AM

» Where to watch/read Sakura trick if you're from Finland?

Wijkanda - Oct 10, 2021

7 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Jan 15, 4:17 PM

» Ain’t this a bit of an overkill?

RudeRedis - Aug 21, 2023

0 by RudeRedis »»
Aug 21, 2023 7:45 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

96 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Aug 21, 2023 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.