Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2009 2:40 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The end left me a bit confused.
While i was thinking to myself how amazing life form evolution could be (the last Blue combine several weapons, has no core, aso...) and that indeed the idea that Earth could also adapt one day to eradicate harmful species, I still don't understand what Yuji sees in the light.
Ok it seems it's the vision of earth itself, but i don't get if B cells are forever gone, or if Earth is ready to launch this kind of threat the day when humans are getting harmful again. Earth is a safe place to live now, but for how long?

Otherwise, it was overall a really good show, with a smart plot, 2 good characters, and ideas that make you think of life on another level. I am really glad i watched it.
Sep 7, 2009 10:11 PM

Aug 2008
i really didn't care for the ending myself, it looked like Yuji caused the humans on Second Earth to activate their "suicide genes" as well as they went batshit and killed themselves. i've never really cared for those "end of civilization" endings, the idea that everyone on the station had to die so the scattered survivers on the planet could live just isn't something i care for
Oct 29, 2009 10:38 PM

May 2007
gswelcome said:
i really didn't care for the ending myself, it looked like Yuji caused the humans on Second Earth to activate their "suicide genes" as well as they went batshit and killed themselves. i've never really cared for those "end of civilization" endings, the idea that everyone on the station had to die so the scattered survivers on the planet could live just isn't something i care for
I never wtf so much in a single episode. (Something like 5 wtf per minute.)
That ending kind of derrailed the story, but it didn't annoy me to the point of lowering too much the anime's overall.

I found very amusing the whole "Second Earth" going KABUM just because people activated their "Suicide Genes". lol
Hehehee
Nov 27, 2009 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
Ryushi said:
gswelcome said:
That ending kind of derrailed the story, but it didn't annoy me to the point of lowering too much the anime's overall.

I found very amusing the whole "Second Earth" going KABUM just because people activated their "Suicide Genes". lol
Hehehee

they didnt activate there "suicide genes" wtf is that...they all fought for the last shuttle but ended up killing each other
Dec 6, 2009 12:16 PM

May 2007
Progenitor said:
they didnt activate there "suicide genes" wtf is that...they all fought for the last shuttle but ended up killing each other
They did.
Their genes ordered them to die.
And they carried that order. Indirectly.
They became paranoic because of the though of dying.
Even if it was the genes ordering them to die, they started beliving they were going to be killed by others..
That made them suspect that guy commanding the station on the sky, kill him, go berserk while trying to run away from the situation, and on the middle of that some suicide psicopaths decided to kil themselves by destroying the spacestation.
The space station explodes, everybody dies.

"Happy" Ending
RyushiDec 6, 2009 12:20 PM
Dec 6, 2009 5:44 PM

Oct 2009
This episode was a disappointment compared to the rest of the series. It should end in episode 25 right after they find the fossilized blue, but before they find the MEGA blue. Blue turn into fossils, humans return to earth, happy end.

This episode it unneeded, and a poor ending for an otherwise masterpiece of a series. This series got a 9 instead of a 10 because they messed the ending up. It is very poorly though out, it its almost like it was written by a new set of writers who happened to be doing crack.

Not only that but:
The ending music piece does not fit the work.

Why on earth did they needed to mix in the end of 2001 Space Odyssey?

Why everyone on second earth goes ape-shit and starts killing each other?

Why do they suddenly decide the Director needs to die?

Why does he send Marlene away, when the series is all about them doing anything to be together?

Why give the Texan more back story than almost any other character in the series and kill him five minutes later?

Progenitor said:

LOL, My thoughts exactly
DragnoerDec 6, 2009 5:56 PM
Error 547: No keyboard detected, press F12 for options.

Dec 7, 2009 9:24 AM

May 2007
You got some things wrong there.
It was me who said that, not Progenitor.

Also, it was all the suicide gene's fault.
Even if its a dumb plot device, please pay attention to it.
Feb 18, 2010 8:26 PM

Jun 2009
It was a nice serie and i enjoyed watching. But i have to say that sometimes i got annoyed by yuji's exagerated drama.
Mar 5, 2010 10:08 AM

Feb 2008
Oh come on, what suicide genes ? They were all so bored since they had nothing left to do and they couldn't stand it anymore, so they went crazy. Basically all the people on second earth died of boredom. End of story.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
May 31, 2010 12:38 PM
Aug 2009
Jul 2, 2010 1:42 AM
Apr 2010
That ending just left me saying "what the f?@! just happened." To be honest it really threw me off and i dont understand why everyone had to go batshit crazy or why yugi and marlene cant have a happy life on Earth together. WTF!!

I did not enjoy that ending.
Jul 17, 2010 9:11 PM

Apr 2010
Yeah, I'm with you guys... the "enviro-nut" BS ending didn't sit well with me. But at least we got a pretty good final boss battle out of it all. It's quite a far cry from the screaming Yuji in the 1st series to the capable commander Yuji here.
Dec 11, 2010 1:31 PM
Sep 2009
I really loved the last few episodes, like the last 3 or 4.
First 10 episodes were just meh at best, but then the series got really much better and I loved the ending. Quite a violent end for humanity though, reminded me a little bit of Yoshiyuki "kill 'em all" Tomino's animes, like Ideon.
Dec 11, 2010 1:46 PM
Sep 2009
Btw, the reason why people killed each other on that spaceship is because Seno decided they need to stay in space, but rest of the people wanted to go back to earth. It was basicly a civil war and they ended up killing themselves.
May 12, 2011 3:44 PM

Nov 2010
This episode was ridiculous, it made very little sense IMO it should have explained things in a more clear manner so we had some idea as to the future of humanity in the show, at this point its all guess work at best. They should have just ended the show at episode 25.
In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool.
Jun 24, 2011 5:21 PM

May 2011
I for one thought the ending made sense. The BLUE had done thier job of killing off the majority of humanity and now themselves were due to die off. Was explained in the series. The end w/ the whole melding w/ the w/e it was confused me at first but after watching it I just took it as some sort of telepathic communication w/ the planet of sorts. The double helix that was being projected to the sky wiped out the rest of 2nd earth w/ the suicide command per say.

I personally liked the ending, I guess on a character level it was a happy ending w/ the symbolic restart of humanity from the main characters point of view. Also there's the irony of 2nd Earth biting the dust after they left the people on the ground to fend for themselves. I think the series wrapped up pretty nicely over all, not a WTF momunt of what happened after it ended like in many others I've seen.
Aug 6, 2011 5:39 PM
Oct 2009
Rogue, I absolutely disagree with you in any kind of way possible and all those not possible. The ending was horrible.

It just felt like they tried to squeeze in some environment bullshit and tried to "teach a lesson to those evil nasty humans". And they did it in a horrible kind of way. Especially trying to make out earth as an being would rather belong into an fantasy then an sci-fi setting. Also earth wouldn't care about what's happening on it, since it's just a goddamn rock in the middle of nowhere afterall.

But yeah, now they can enjoy a life without any kind of technology, science or progress. A life of starvation, diseases, early deaths, violence and eventually going extinct because of some random catastrophe. Just like most species in the history of earth did.
Sep 6, 2011 4:43 PM

Aug 2011
Anime endings quite often fail, like many other anime i wish they would
end it an episode or two later, then wait a bit and release a truly good
ending which should make complete sense for everybody.
Sep 16, 2011 4:00 PM
Jun 2009
Assiman said:
Btw, the reason why people killed each other on that spaceship is because Seno decided they need to stay in space, but rest of the people wanted to go back to earth. It was basicly a civil war and they ended up killing themselves.

Even though he lets people go to earth whenever they want, doing nothing more then telling them they are on their own?
Dec 5, 2011 3:50 AM

Aug 2011
i thought the people on second earth ran out of supplies for food and such, and they were revolting and desperately trying to get back to earth and it went into complete chaos resulting in their death.
May 4, 2012 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Well. That ending was terribly strange, but not that unfitting. A couple things about it.
First, does anybody else notice blatant sexual metaphors all over this series? It's clearly all about sexuality. Marlene's pregnancy just proved it for me even more. Come on, Yuji goes into a giant glowing sphere deep in a peculiar-shaped cave in the earth where he enters a flower that reveals the secret of his life and why he's there. I also don't think they really met in the end again, I just think Marlene realizes Yuji'll always be with her or some stock love thing like that.

Second, I viewed this as sort of a epilogue. The people of second earth didn't just choose that second to go nuts. You could see them all sitting there, slowly losing it. They were trapped on a space station with absolutely nothing to do. It was probably like space cabin fever there.

Lastly, the music didn't fit at all. I always like when they use the intro theme during an episode, but this like, remixed version didn't seem like it really fit with the mood.

Oh, and by the way, do we know how old Yuji is? He said once he wasn't old enough to drink, so he has to be under 20. I don't know how much time this series takes place over, but either way, he already has a kid? Damn, son.

Anyways, that's just what I thought. I don't really have too much experience looking into things like this, hahaha.
May 11, 2012 1:56 AM
Jan 2009
Us3rname said:

Second, I viewed this as sort of a epilogue. The people of second earth didn't just choose that second to go nuts. You could see them all sitting there, slowly losing it. They were trapped on a space station with absolutely nothing to do. It was probably like space cabin fever there.

I agree with you on that one. If I remember correctly, in one of the latter episodes there were two soldiers in the space station talking about having nothing to do. Most likely the reason why they went crazy there, plus shortage of supplies had to be a reason.
Aug 1, 2012 4:09 PM

Jul 2011
Wow, that was a odd ending. Still, I love this series! Wish I would have watched this all the way through back in the day. It is quite nice to watch an anime this mature with good character and relationship development.

One thing that bothered me was: why commission Yuji back on active duty? Wouldn't that make him go insane again? I assume that Marlene snapped him out of it in the previous episode - but still.

Another thing was, what exactly did Yuji see in the flower/thing? What sort of revelation make him understand his purpose, or the earth's grand scheme? Are we to assume that all the Blue are gone? They just said South America, and it wasn't 100% certain (at least not to me) that the 'Suicide Gene' has been activated on the entire planet.

Here is my input for the questions posed in this thread: The people on Second Earth probably went insane from the 'Suicide Genes' being activated or it was another overthrow (perhaps combination of both). After all, they did mention that the supplies in space were only for a couple of months and it seemed that living in space for the rest of their lives wasn't the most popular idea amongst the crew.
"It is the emptiness that make the stars bright."

"If you've known pain and hardship, it is easier to be kind to others."
Aug 6, 2012 4:56 PM

Feb 2012
Bad ending for the people on Second Earth.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 22, 2012 6:15 AM

Apr 2012
I thought this was quite a reasonable ending too: it brings closure, yet is kind of open. Final battle was awesome, Yuuji/Marlene interaction wasn't bad. As for the rest, I thought it was pretty self explanatory, and reminded me a lot of Eureka Seven, you know, the scub coral and the flowery source: more than a metaphor for sex, it's clearly a metaphor for enlightment, as the final Blue was a reminiscence of the dragon, ie the final guardian testing the worthiness to attain true conscience. But anyway.

I thought what Yuuji did was initiate a planetary truce order relayed by the various scub cores out of mutual respect, ie Humans can kill anything, but the Blue can always produce new surprises, so they end it there now that people are more conscious of the new balance.

So this, which was mostly an act out of love and trust, has nothing to do with the end of Second Earth, which seemed due to pretty mundane psychological reasons, like others pointed out. I don't know what kind of subs some of you had, but I'm almost sure in Japanese it's "suicide order" and not "suicide genes" which is what we all know as the death drive, which can be pinpointed in the cells, and therefore in the adn, but it's not like there is one gene in particular, it's more how living systems are linked to entropy (see Freud).

I felt bad for the people of Second Earth, and Miyagi, but that sounds like what rampaging people would do, kill the authority figure before starting to kill each other. Now I can question the ideology behind this artistic choice, but at least I thought it was understandable.
EratiKJan 19, 2013 2:02 PM
Dec 9, 2012 5:29 AM

Jan 2012
This whole series is bad. It had some great moments, but they were buried in a lot of Panning of the Scenery, pointless flash backs, the same exact mecha fight for 26 episodes, and the revolving cast of miscellaneous characters that couldn't survive more than 5 episodes. If they had ended the series at the point that SHinji makes it to second earth, that would have been much better. There were so many episodes that Nothing happened and then they go and cram 5 episodes worth of stuff into the last episode. And the animation is bad too. I watched this series assuming that it was from the 90's or maybe even the 80's. I can't believe this series is from 2000. And that last episode is just a cluster f*ck of: WTF. This, as always, is my personal opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2013 11:06 AM

Nov 2011
Overall, I thought the series was just so-so. The finale episode did have some good moments and some predict scenes like the fact that Marlene and Yuji would have a child together. Yet, it didn't click right and was bit rushed. Oh I'm happy for them though and hope they will have a peaceful life on Earth as lovers. Yet, the finale just didn't work out for me.

The entire series is mediocre imo. 5/10. And damn, it looks like Miyagi-san got owned there.
Feb 8, 2013 1:26 AM

May 2012
Lol, i actually liked the ending, the whole thing was great and to top it off the last 8 minutes made me laugh harder than i've ever laughed at an anime, not stop LOL's along with Kajji coming back alive
Feb 28, 2013 2:20 PM

Jun 2009
I don't really think second earth was killed about suicide genes or whatever. Because that wouldn't make any sense. If the earth had the power to make humanity start killing themselves it would have done that in the first place instead of using a roundabout approach of creating the blue. Cabin fever and lack of resources is the much more believable reason.

I thought it was a good show. The ending is preachy with the environmental bull but other than that I found it to be a good series.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 24, 2013 8:31 PM
Feb 2012
The ending worked for me overall, but I think having Second Earth go out like that was a bad idea. It kind of wasted all the effort that the various people struggled to save the habitation units. I was hoping that they give people a choice, and some stay and go nuts but the rest (like the two twins, settle back on Earth). Plus, I don't follow the theory that humanity is bound to the Earth; people in space would expand, building more habitats, bases with green spaces. And why did they need to be cut off from Earth completely? You just resupply basic nutrients and consumables, as long as they don't strip mine again setting off another Suicide Program.
Jun 24, 2013 9:02 PM
Feb 2012
StonedAnime said:
Lol, i actually liked the ending, the whole thing was great and to top it off the last 8 minutes made me laugh harder than i've ever laughed at an anime, not stop LOL's along with Kajji coming back alive

I think it's not 100% clear if he either died or came back. The opening credits seem to suggest that he died, with Marlene alone beside a single grave marker plus the end credits always have her by herself. However, he is not shown to have died, just merged with the mysterious energy thing. The very last thing Yuuji says, with the light beams, kind of suggests that everyone who died has returned to a collective source--in the Hulu sub he says let's live together with "everyone." In other words, the very end is like the end of LOST perhaps. Everyone who dies has merged back into the light (even the people of Second Earth when it blows up, turned into the light particles).
Sep 22, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2009
Enjoyable series made sense in regards to some telepathic communication with the blue and some understanding of what will happen in future if humanity wastes itself.

As for second earth - felt this was society breakdown from no purpose / lack of supplies
Jan 17, 2014 2:04 AM

Sep 2012
I didn't expect to see the Twin Towers in here at all so it was completely unexpected but seeing how this series was made before the 9/11 whatever. Anyway, this was an amazing series but what left me confused was why did a rebellion start in the shuttle? At least Yuji and Marlene lived. Happy ending. :)

Time for the movie!!!
Feb 20, 2014 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
I like Starship Troopers and this series definitely reminded me of it. It was okay but watching it was definitely a struggle. I think this is the first time I've actually disliked a character so much. I just can't stand Yuji - from his personality to his stupid hair (a bit shallow yeah). The story was interesting otherwise I wouldn't have finished it.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 6, 2014 7:05 PM
Sep 2012
Dispite all of the negative reviews. Blue Gender was shockingly good. The ending was kind of rush and I 100% agree with the "WTF, why does the Texan get a nice backstory if he only last one ep" statement. The E7 ending was a great touch. The best parts of the series was Marlene and Yuji's character development, Yuji facial reaction to Marlene "You can't leave me, Our Child", and Director Seno execution. 9/10 series. with a great out of place ending.
Nov 5, 2014 1:50 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I didn't like the ending to be honest. I thought the using the OP during the climax wasn't fitting and didn't create the desired effect. Rather it was quite distracting IMO. I also thought that they took things an episode too far. I think it would have been a better ending if the they had left it with the Blue slowly dying after fulfilling their mission and turning into fossils.

I thought the first half of the series was pretty good and the first chapters in Second Earth were excellent. Unfortunately once Alicia and Tony showed up things lost a bit of lustre for me.

Still a very decent watch. I really like Marlene's character and hew development through the series.

Kudo's in particular for showing sex as a normal part of life, instead of the typical "blush, I'm afraid of the opposite sex" so prevalent in many series.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 16, 2014 3:27 PM

Apr 2014
I was thinking Yuji was going to skip out on his daddy responsibilities, for what it is worth I thought it was a decent ending.
---------My Profile------------
Feb 9, 2015 4:47 AM

Mar 2013
the last 2 epiosdes were completly unecessary...besides the information that the blue are slowly dying out there was NOTHING added to the story. In fact the very last episode did really nothing and was just there to stretch it and for the story it felt as if all the people dying in the last battle would have been avoidable since this battle was pretty much for nothing. That there had to be a bossfight at the end was completly clichee as well.

Overall: The anime started of quite nice. It had this "Starship troopers" feeling, a idiotic and allways crying male lead but at least the female lead felt unique and cool. She had a cold personality and i liked her for that, since it resembled the world she grew up in. The whole survival part (the first half) was very nice done and interesting. Then they got to Second earth and everything went down to hell. First Marlene went against the whole station and faced ZERO consequences later on, then they esablished that the pussy retard protagonist has super powers... which was just an excuse to make him special which wasnt in any way previously included ( aka asspull) Then you got a bunch of "character development" (if you can call it that) which made absolutly no sense at all and at the end at least you got a bit explanation and a solit conclusion (besides the last 2 epiosdes). Characters of this show: protagonist is an unlikeable idiot which started of as a pussy and became into a even bigger idiot but less of a pussy. Marlene started of as a nice female lead and became the love interest of the retarded main character(very dissapointing). Animation was VERY lazy, artstyle was ok in some parts, soundtrack was nice and created atmosphere. Score 4/10
Aug 15, 2015 11:55 AM

Oct 2013
Wasn't the best ending, I'm still happy that those two made it out alive and as a couple as well. I guess the ending is what made a lot of people bring down there score and this may explain why its rated at 7.15 which is pretty low IMO.

Overall it's a 8/10 for me, I enjoyed the ride.
Sep 20, 2015 8:26 AM

Nov 2011
you're biting my nipples aren't you?

nope

i can't take this enviro-biblical ending
I WON'T
i don't know which ending was worse: this or kiseijuu's

why couldn't they have just concluded it with "humans fucked around with B cells which came from who knows where and that's that"

but in spite of how boring this shit was, it was interesting to see how they simulated the behaviour of society in certain environments under certain conditions

them sleepers at second earth freaking out reminded me of the zentradi and their warlike nature (+1)

BUT IT'S STILL SO FUCKING BORING
AND THE ENDING WAS CRAP

great OST (Kuniaki my maaaaan), BUT CRAP OP AND ED
i literally just watched them one time and THAT'S IT
SKIPPED THEM FOR 25 EPISODES
Oct 4, 2015 11:16 AM
Oct 2013
I did not understand the ending at all
Nov 27, 2015 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
I suspected the pregnancy after i saw her hold her tummy in a scene at on the previous episode glad to see it confirmed.

The whole flower and "i understand" scene was kind of bullshit. They didn't even shown wtf he supposedly understood and never explained wtf happened anyway.
And the op music that played while showing Marlene did not fit the moment at all.

Btw she is more that Yuji deserves really. She's a great woman why he was all over the place for most of the series.

AidanAK47 said:
I don't really think second earth was killed about suicide genes or whatever. Because that wouldn't make any sense. If the earth had the power to make humanity start killing themselves it would have done that in the first place instead of using a roundabout approach of creating the blue. Cabin fever and lack of resources is the much more believable reason.

I thought it was a good show. The ending is preachy with the environmental bull but other than that I found it to be a good series.

Yeah the environmental preaching is annoying.

As about the destruction on second earth. It's probably a combination of limited resources(i still do not get how anyone can be so dumb to not thing that he can't go without resource) and lack of dream. I mean the guy just told them they are gonna live in a metal box in cold space forever. It just makes you frustrated thinking that not even your children will ever had the chance to sit on grass and see the blue sky.
Humans naturally want to live on the planet surface. Being up there is detrimental to their physiology but the dream of getting their planet back kept them going. This guy though killed all their dreams and the only thing that made them live threw the conditions of space. Naturally despair followed.

Farabeuf said:

Kudo's in particular for showing sex as a normal part of life, instead of the typical "blush, I'm afraid of the opposite sex" so prevalent in many series.

Indeed, also nude scenes etc existed but almost none felt like some silly fanservice. The show manages to show such stuff more naturally.
MonadNov 27, 2015 5:36 PM
Feb 23, 2016 11:12 AM
Jul 2014
Well, that's it! I'm glad I watched this in 2016, it's Anime that deserves to be seen. I'm just glad for Marlene and Yuji, and that there will be no more Blue... 8/10
Mar 11, 2016 4:22 AM

Jul 2015
xchee said:
I like Starship Troopers and this series definitely reminded me of it. It was okay but watching it was definitely a struggle. I think this is the first time I've actually disliked a character so much. I just can't stand Yuji - from his personality to his stupid hair (a bit shallow yeah). The story was interesting otherwise I wouldn't have finished it.

Same for me ! Yuji is one of the worst character i have ever seen !
Jul 2, 2016 4:12 AM

Dec 2009
I didn't get the ending at all. So it's a happy ending, I can see that much, but are humans still going to have to be low in population? What happened to Yuji's friend? And the earth is reborn, is that what he said?

Eh, forget it. Good series, but could use some work.
Sep 11, 2016 6:07 AM

Feb 2013
Weird ending.
The people from space couldn't stand the isolation and in the fight between both sides all was lost.
Oct 7, 2016 11:43 AM
Oct 2012
I actually thought it was a great final episode except the space station thing. The battle was the best from the series and one of the best I've saw.

I find this eco-bullshit thing pretty hypocritical, I mean you made this show using technology, you present great shots of technolgy (robots, space ships, space ships interiors), obviously a part of you loves technology, so why do you think people should return back to basics? It makes you seem a hypocrite.
Anyway, it kinda was this or going into space, seeing the blue would destroy them again so rebuilding civilization would be a doom plan, so at least it makes sense inside this world.

So yeah, I kinda liked this, even if just for the battle and for...Marlene's gonna have a baby! Don't judge her choice in boyfriends, I'm sure Yuji would be a caring father. So, this shows made care for his characters, had cool scenes and great shots of scenery and technology. This for me makes it a great series.
Aug 14, 2017 12:54 AM

Apr 2013
Maybe it's just me but those last two episodes felt almost completely detached from the overall plot. The main plot-line ended in episode 24 and there rest felt like an unnecessary side story.

Aug 20, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2014
Like holy shit it seems like Amick had the right idea in wanting to leave second earth, I wonder what she's doing now. But damn was it really necessary for them to kill Seno and kill eachother causing complete destruction on second earth?
Regardless of that weird ending I quite liked the show.
Sep 11, 2017 1:57 PM

Sep 2014
Pointless story.

There are so many things they could have focused on during the course of series but just didn't. I can't even remember anything important and I finished it two days ago.... Also, I felt really strong disgust with Marlene's character, and I think that her change during the course of the series is just unnatural. Humans don't just change like that (She was f*cking that guy while children were dying around them in that one episode, ffs). Therefore, I just can't hide my disappointment over the fact that she got a happy ending instead of well deserved Blue horizontal chop.
At least the degenerates on the station got what was coming to them.

1/10 from me.
3rgoFeb 23, 2019 11:56 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Gender Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2013

14 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Blue Gender Episode 16 Discussion

blue_hitomi - Jul 31, 2009

13 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Blue Gender Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2013

8 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Blue Gender Episode 6 Discussion

blue_hitomi - Jul 30, 2009

19 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Blue Gender Episode 22 Discussion

blue_hitomi - Jul 31, 2009

13 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 21, 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.