Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 25, 2012 9:20 AM

Jul 2009
I do not dislike Toki but she gets too much screen time IMO. I hope Kuro will learn the trick to beat, hum no... no way, to stop or slow down Teru next time she will fight her, probably during the final, if Achiga is in of course. But with so much screen time for Senriyama we can expect they will go to the Final with Shiraitodai... Wake up Kuro!
Anyway good episode, and I'm very glad there will be 15 episodes and not only 12!
Jun 25, 2012 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
Maddo_scientisto said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Let's even strech it a lot, if Kuro do manage a Yakuman it's possible to make multiple Yakuman (Tsuuisou Daisangen) which would be able to take one of the two remaining player.

No double yakumans

No double yakuman but you can do multiple yakuman.
By double yakuman they refer to one single yakuman being worth 2x limit such as a Kokushi 13 way wait or a Suu ankou pair wait.
Still a tsuuisou daisangen would be rewarded all it's point since no of these yakuman are worth a double yakuman.
A suu ankou pair wait would be rewarded only one yakuman because of the rule.

I think Kuuderes is right, Maddo.
When they said no Double Yakuman, I think they meant no score more than a Yakuman (32000/48000).
Jun 25, 2012 10:41 AM
Jun 2011
Marina2 said:
If Kuro can ron Teru with Yakuman.......????

When Kirame managed to stop Teru win with a mere 1,000 point hand, people cheered for her that much. Now what will happen if Kuro can stop Teru by ron her with a Yakuman???. It is all about the feeling of EPIC.

- Kuro may become popular.
- people will clap for her.
- Toki and Kirame will thank her for endding this damm game.
- Kuro can go back to meet her friend with a smile.
-It will be even more Epic if somehow they annouce that Kuro is the first person who managed to ron off Teru in the span of (1-3) years. LOL

I hope it happen!

Not to sound mean but I think Kuro doing that would seriously undermine Teru's threat level to everyone.
I really don't like how the anime is implying that Toki is going to faint out right, when in the manga its shown more along the lines of being tired.
I also have to call BS on using Toki doing tirple turns a head as a cliff hanger as well.
Gamer40000Jun 28, 2012 5:54 AM
Jun 25, 2012 11:45 AM

Jul 2008
Marina2 said:

Maddo_scientisto said:

By double yakuman they refer to one single yakuman being worth 2x limit such as a Kokushi 13 way wait or a Suu ankou pair wait.
Still a tsuuisou daisangen would be rewarded all it's point since no of these yakuman are worth a double yakuman.

I don't think you should use the word play here. When they said no double Yakuman It means no other than single Yakuman allowed included multiple. Really, what is the point to ban Double Yakuman but allow triple or more.

Double yakuman are often relative to regions while multiple yakuman are not. I'll say it again: a two different yakuman in a multiple yakuman hand is NOT a double yakuman, these are two totally different things.

A double yakuman is when one single yakuman is awarded two time the limit of point while a two hand yakuman is when you have two yakuman being awarded one time the limit of point each.

Kokushi musou in a 13 way wait is a double yakuman while if it's in a one way wait it is a normal yakuman.
Suu ankou on a pair wait is counted as a double yakuman while if it's waiting on a tile to complete a pon it is considered a normal yakuman.

Daisangen Suu ankou could be counted as 3 yakuman (3x limit) if the double yakuman rule is enabled but since it isn't it's counted as a two yakuman hand (2x limit).

This isn't a guess, I'm 100% sure of what i'm saying and I hope that the people that actually try to contradict me at least are casual mahjong player themselve.
Jun 25, 2012 12:36 PM

Dec 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
Marina2 said:

Maddo_scientisto said:

I don't think you should use the word play here. When they said no double Yakuman It means no other than single Yakuman allowed included multiple. Really, what is the point to ban Double Yakuman but allow triple or more.

Double yakuman are often relative to regions while multiple yakuman are not. I'll say it again: a two different yakuman in a multiple yakuman hand is NOT a double yakuman, these are two totally different things.

A double yakuman is when one single yakuman is awarded two time the limit of point while a two hand yakuman is when you have two yakuman being awarded one time the limit of point each.

Kokushi musou in a 13 way wait is a double yakuman while if it's in a one way wait it is a normal yakuman.
Suu ankou on a pair wait is counted as a double yakuman while if it's waiting on a tile to complete a pon it is considered a normal yakuman.

Daisangen Suu ankou could be counted as 3 yakuman (3x limit) if the double yakuman rule is enabled but since it isn't it's counted as a two yakuman hand (2x limit).

This isn't a guess, I'm 100% sure of what i'm saying and I hope that the people that actually try to contradict me at least are casual mahjong player themselve.

They don't allow multiple yakumans either. Take a look at chapter 43 when Yuuki suggests that Saki could just get a double yakuman tsumo to overcome the issue of Kazekoshi being on zero. Hisa would not have said what she did if multiple yakuman were allowed.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 25, 2012 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
kuuderes_shadow said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Marina2 said:

Maddo_scientisto said:

They don't allow multiple yakumans either. Take a look at chapter 43 when Yuuki suggests that Saki could just get a double yakuman tsumo to overcome the issue of Kazekoshi being on zero. Hisa would not have said what she did if multiple yakuman were allowed.

Well there was actually nothing said about multiple yakuman but there's seriously no point on removing them imo while there's some reason why double yakuman would be removed.

Saki's style is not suited for yakuman (except suu kantsu) and suu ankou. The way I took it is that from Saki's starting hand, there was no multiple yakuman hand she would be in position to do.
She could still aim for a suu ankou because of her ability but that suu ankou wouldn't have been able to win the game since double yakuman do not count.
It's more like a multiple yakuman hand was out of Saki's reach, hence why Hisa didn't mention it.

I guess it's each their pick until there's a real confirmation of multiple yakuman being allowed or not.
Jun 25, 2012 12:54 PM

Nov 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
Marina2 said:

Maddo_scientisto said:

This is not about how each term are different!

What Ritz trying to tell us is just that in Saki, the max point you can do is 32000/48000 no higher than that! No matter what hand you make.
Jun 25, 2012 1:25 PM

Jul 2008
Marina2 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

This is not about how each term are different!

What Ritz trying to tell us is just that in Saki, the max point you can do is 32000/48000 no higher than that! No matter what hand you make.

But that was never told, that's the point I try to make so stop acting like it was.

To do a streched comparaison, if you make a rule saying "You can't Chi an opponent's tile" then what you are saying is similar to someone that would say "You can't pon or ron either since Chi is a call and you can't use Chi so you can't use call".
You are making assumption, I'm not saying that it can't be right but please don't act like it was more than an assumption and as long as it isn't proven, mine is still as valid as yours.

Double yakuman are not related to multiple yakuman hands, they are two very distinct thing. It's impossible to affirm that if you can't do one then you can't do both and there was not a single thing said about having multiple yakuman in one hand.
Jun 25, 2012 2:31 PM

Oct 2009
Marina2 said:

.... The renchan. You didn't count the renchan~

Okay, screw that.

Take a look at tenhou's double yakuman - or multiple single yakuman rules (they use them, which in Saki they didn't... did they?)

Tenhou allows what is weirdly described as “multiple single yakuman”. You have to score two distinct yakuman to score double yakuman. 4-ankou tanki, 4 big winds, tsu-ii-sou is 3Y on Tenhou, but most live games would effectively count 5Y. (2+2+1)

And problem is, I don't see Kuro scoring other yakuman than Kazoe with tons of dora. >.>

Bringing other subject, if multiple Yakuman is allowed~

Oohoshi_AwaiJun 25, 2012 2:40 PM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Jun 25, 2012 3:50 PM

Oct 2007
Triple Accel made Bankai and Sage Mode look like cartoon for kid.

As for Kuro, you see that? To win is more than just to keep your style.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 25, 2012 4:16 PM

Jul 2008
Jun 25, 2012 8:11 PM

Sep 2008
it kinda felt like kiritsugu's tripple accel there, cant help to think it
god, teru is.. the english language can't descibe it
ok, so saki can practicaly rape the files, as shown in the match vs koromo, but teru!, she rapes the files, the oponents, their minds, and even if it should be over, shi stills keeps raping them, a true demon worthy of praise
icant help but to think that saki wants to defy that...thing, i respect her for that
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 25, 2012 10:36 PM

Dec 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:

Well there was actually nothing said about multiple yakuman

Yes there is.

The fact that multiple yakuman are never specifically mentioned is irrelevant.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 26, 2012 4:50 AM

May 2008
Toki just got real. Come on Kuro come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tink there is enough of Toki's flashbacks though , They are really burning through it every episode XD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 26, 2012 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
Oh no, Toki wtf are you thinking?! :S

Jun 26, 2012 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
COME ON KURO D:<

Anyways I really love this Toki x Ryuuka pairing. It's so cute. I was so happy to see some Saki in this episode! I miss the original cast already....

I fangirl'd a little bit when I saw Hise and Mihoko together. They were my favorite in the other season. I can't wait for this match to end lol.
Jun 26, 2012 3:55 PM

Sep 2011
I kind of want to see Toki gain full control of her power and stop Teru's Winning Streak, with the help of the others.

Jun 26, 2012 5:45 PM

Nov 2009
MyOtakuLife said:
I kind of want to see Toki gain full control of her power and stop Teru's Winning Streak, with the help of the others.

I want to see more toki now XD
Jun 26, 2012 6:44 PM

Feb 2010
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Yfw plot twist:

Ryuuka and Toki went to The Nationals to play against their middle high kouhai, Saki. :D

Please make it happens, Ritz. ;_;

Oh and BlackBird: Not happening.
It's not like Senriyama doesn't have any reverse team.
Unfortunately Saki didn't like Mahjong back then. She got into mahjong in high school so the mahjong team wouldn't really have any connections to her.
Jun 26, 2012 6:54 PM

Jul 2008
Neogen said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Yfw plot twist:

Ryuuka and Toki went to The Nationals to play against their middle high kouhai, Saki. :D

Please make it happens, Ritz. ;_;

Oh and BlackBird: Not happening.
It's not like Senriyama doesn't have any reverse team.
Unfortunately Saki didn't like Mahjong back then. She got into mahjong in high school so the mahjong team wouldn't really have any connections to her.

Saki doesn't have to be in the mahjong club to know someone from it, might has been classmate or a friend.
Seriously I never noticed it but I don't think that it has been made this way without a purpose. I don't expect a big backstory out of it but maybe when Ryuuka and/or Toki will watch the final they'll go "Wait... wasn't that girl in our class before highschool? Why did she never joined the mahjong club if she was that strong?"
Jun 26, 2012 7:39 PM

Oct 2009
That, or maybe Ritz is just lazy with the uniform... remember Bansei's uniform?

But that would be awesome if it's really did...

Oh and lol @ previous Saki radio they call it Senriyama-hen... and Aoi Yuuki wants to hug Toki... not Kuro. :P
Jun 26, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2008
Oohoshi_Awai said:
That, or maybe Ritz is just lazy with the uniform... remember Bansei's uniform?

But that would be awesome if it's really did...

Oh and lol @ previous Saki radio they call it Senriyama-hen... and Aoi Yuuki wants to hug Toki... not Kuro. :P

Don't worry I think most people would agree that they'll like Senriyama at the final instead of Achiga. Sadly I can't see that happen, they are the real main character afterall.
Can't wait for next episode since it'll mostly be new material but still can't get over why they didn't animated these last few pages in ep 11, would have left a better cliffhanger imo.
Jun 26, 2012 10:01 PM

Oct 2009
As for next episode, I'm prepared with a lot of tissue.

In case the worst happens

My bigger concern though:

I wonder if we'll get a wai wai / square panic serenade end. I mean, there's still 1 tile empty...
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 27, 2012 5:59 PM
Jun 27, 2012 6:00 PM

Oct 2009
Saki Achiga- wait, I mean, Senriyama-Hen radio

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18200986
Jun 27, 2012 11:58 PM
Jun 2012
Toki:Senriyama-hen - Episode of Side-A
Jun 28, 2012 12:59 AM

Oct 2009
Don't forget to vote for Toki

園城寺怜(咲-Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-A)

http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/chara/34693/
Jun 28, 2012 6:55 AM
Jun 2011
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Yfw plot twist:

I don't think that would be a very good one or plausible Toko and Ryuuka are 3rd years, Saki's a 1st year, and isn't the whole we will reunite with our friends Achiga's thing.

Also tune in next when Kuro may actually DO something, other than sit there like this:

*sigh* So much wasted potential with Kuro, she seemed to actually have lking for breasts but that went no where, has some yuri subtext with her sister but no where near enough to be incestuous. Also their doing to her what they did Yuuki the difference being of course Yuuki didn't completely lose her confidence and get destroyed when we see her playing again. Finally Yuuki learned how to work around the negatives of play-style/powers but Kuro clearly hasn't.

I actually started to like Achiga in the manga round chapter 8 before well you know.
I am now going to state the most interesting thing, what I think is the most interesting, Arata's crush on Akado. And Arata is poroabanly the least important team member story wise. Maybe if Achiga had more yuri subtext they'd be more interesting? Maybe have Ako have a crush on Shizo or smoething?

All that being said I still hope they go to the finals, mainly because with Kuro there we won't see Yuuki get brutally curb-stomped again.
Jun 28, 2012 7:58 AM

Jul 2008
Gamer40000 said:

Am I the only one that doesn't care in the sligthest about the yuri stuff in the show?
Jun 28, 2012 8:26 AM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Don't let go of your guard people, in the morning I saw the votes jump by a lot...

Today is the same... It increased by 200+ But the difference between 1st and 2nd is 20+ votes...
00_RaiserJun 28, 2012 4:41 PM
Jun 28, 2012 9:09 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
Am I the only one that doesn't care in the sligthest about the yuri stuff in the show?

There is yuri stuff in this show?
Jun 28, 2012 9:10 AM

Dec 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
Gamer40000 said:

Nope. The only yuri pairing I've cared about in Saki is Momo/Yumi and that's just because they're both such great characters, and their relationship in both cases contributes quite a lot to their personality (albeit rather more obviously in Momo's case)
Jun 28, 2012 1:42 PM

Jul 2009
Eh, just an idea... since Senriyama gets a lot of screentime and Achiga are the main characters, why not imagine that Shiraitodai will in fact lose the 1/2 finale?
(Don't kill me! It was a joke! ...or not? ^_^")

About the yuri stuff in Saki, I like it a lot, but there are not enough in Achiga-hen anime for now IMO. Kuro X Yuu and Ako X Shizuno could be good but we don't see them enough because of Senriyama, but they are forgiven with Ryuuka X Toki who are adorable together.
Jun 28, 2012 2:48 PM
Jun 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
Gamer40000 said:

I was merely stating ways Achiga could be more interesting, hence the question marks on ideas.
Also my main point is that Kuro's development is pretty much just Yuuki's all over again, just without all the development that she got afterwards.
Jun 28, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
Zenithale said:
Eh, just an idea... since Senriyama gets a lot of screentime and Achiga are the main characters, why not imagine that Shiraitodai will in fact lose the 1/2 finale?
(Don't kill me! It was a joke! ...or not? ^_^")

About the yuri stuff in Saki, I like it a lot, but there are not enough in Achiga-hen anime for now IMO. Kuro X Yuu and Ako X Shizuno could be good but we don't see them enough because of Senriyama, but they are forgiven with Ryuuka X Toki who are adorable together.

Hardly possible, in the end of saki s1 we saw a preview of Teru vs Yuuki and since it was directed by Ritz it pretty much means that Shiraitodai will make it to final.
There's also ton of other reasons as to why this wouldn't happen.
Saki is not a yuri show no matter how you see it. Sure it's made to attract the male audience by throwing only female character but there hasn't been one time where anything went over friendship.

Most of the yuri stuff come from fan pairing and their vivid imagination.
Yuuki seem pretty fond of Koutarou and I'm not here shipping anything. Saki isn't a love story but a friendship one.
Jun 28, 2012 2:57 PM

Jul 2008
Gamer40000 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Gamer40000 said:

I was merely stating ways Achiga could be more interesting, hence the question marks on ideas.
Also my main point is that Kuro's development is pretty much just Yuuki's all over again, just without all the development that she got afterwards.

Achiga is the most uninteresting group in the whole saki-verse (Except fodder in the first rounds of the tournaments) and amongts that group, Kuro probably take the flag for less interesting.
I don't think anything can save them, really.
Jun 28, 2012 4:51 PM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:

We will be doing a mission. Here is the plan.
1. Get the poeple or your friends help vote Toki. :)
2. wait till around 5.30pm (+8GMT)
Jun 28, 2012 6:50 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

Nothing can really save them.
Me and friends are playing with how to improve Achiga's team (I think their problem is on the line up - we can blame Akado on that)

My line up
Senpou: Yuu
Jibou: Arata
Chuuken: Kuro
Fukushou: Ako
Taishou: Shizuno

My friend's
Senpou: Arata
Jibou: Kuro
Chuuken: Yuu
Taisho: Shizuno

Sigh ... we can't really do much with Achiga's line up...
They're not very strong to be honest...

Point is that, while it's a good thing Kuro's hoarding all the doras, it's better to place her somewhere else, and switch it with someone who can... defend. I think they'll do well this way on quarter finals...
On the semis, though, no matter what you do, Teru will dominate.
Honestly though, if Senriyama's goal is to finish 2nd, Toki could always defend since she's rather immune to Teru's ron as long as her power's on...
But then again, some might view it as dishonorable... >.>
But winning is everything right?
You can always ask Shindouji that put their senpou as sacrifice...

00_Raiser said:

GOGOGOGO~!
Another voting time/day.
Jun 28, 2012 9:33 PM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:

GOGOGOGO~!
Another voting time/day.

Mission will start at 5.30pm. Get your friends and people there. We will be starting a war...
Jun 28, 2012 9:50 PM

Apr 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Nothing can really save them.
Me and friends are playing with how to improve Achiga's team (I think their problem is on the line up - we can blame Akado on that)

My line up
Senpou: Yuu
Jibou: Arata
Chuuken: Kuro
Taishou: Shizuno

My friend's
Senpou: Arata
Jibou: Kuro
Chuuken: Yuu
Taisho: Shizuno

Sigh ... we can't really do much with Achiga's line up...
They're not very strong to be honest...

Point is that, while it's a good thing Kuro's hoarding all the doras, it's better to place her somewhere else, and switch it with someone who can... defend. I think they'll do well this way on quarter finals...
On the semis, though, no matter what you do, Teru will dominate.
Honestly though, if Senriyama's goal is to finish 2nd, Toki could always defend since she's rather immune to Teru's ron as long as her power's on...
But then again, some might view it as dishonorable... >.>
But winning is everything right?
You can always ask Shindouji that put their senpou as sacrifice...

00_Raiser said:

GOGOGOGO~!
Another voting time/day.

well,honestly I do not object to their current position..
I actually agree with placing Kuro as their ace
since most of the team placin the strongest person as their ace ( hisa mention this too)
not only the strongest person, but there is one more point which is more important, that he must be a person who can pick up point at most.

remember the fight again bansei?
kuro manage to make 50.000 points differences..
and the first fight on the national turnament?
her Ron/tsumo always score more than 8.000 points..

the only things that makes kuro look weak is because :
this is an anime..
in real life,
if i were to fight agains someone who always had 6 doras on her hands.
i ll be very, very afraid..

==========================================================

well, but I also hope there is a change in achiga's line up.
placin ako as vice captain (Fukushou).
so we can enjoy ako vs Nodoka at final.
lol
Jun 28, 2012 11:33 PM

Oct 2009
kururugikai said:

since most of the team placin the strongest person as their ace ( hisa mention this too)
not only the strongest person, but there is one more point which is more important, that he must be a person who can pick up point at most.

this is an anime..
in real life,

lol

Kuro is Achiga's ace. No wonder the future look so bleak.

While it's good to have someone who can racked up points - so that other school's will get pressured on next round/player's matches, it's stupid if your senpou can't defend, and thus, Kuro is more assuring to be placed as Chuuken, who is traditionally the Ace position.
Remember, Ace doesn't always mean Senpou Position.
Well, I'm not really afraid, there's always honitsu I can depend on, and opening more kan doras so she'll do chombo - yes, I'm sadist.

Yeah, Ako should totally be a fukushou because of that, and Arata could care less about Nodoka... I bet she doesn't know her, lol. XD

Toki for the win~~~~!!!

Oh and Kokaji Pro at 14th. :3
Ryuuka at 3rd. XD
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 28, 2012 11:37 PM
Jun 28, 2012 11:40 PM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
kururugikai said:

this is an anime..
in real life,

lol

Kuro is Achiga's ace. No wonder the future look so bleak.

While it's good to have someone who can racked up points - so that other school's will get pressured on next round/player's matches, it's stupid if your senpou can't defend, and thus, Kuro is more assuring to be placed as Chuuken, who is traditionally the Ace position.
Remember, Ace doesn't always mean Senpou Position.
Well, I'm not really afraid, there's always honitsu I can depend on, and opening more kan doras so she'll do chombo - yes, I'm sadist.

Yeah, Ako should totally be a fukushou because of that, and Arata could care less about Nodoka... I bet she doesn't know her, lol. XD

Toki for the win~~~~!!!

Oh and Kokaji Pro at 14th. :3
Ryuuka at 3rd. XD

Its Toki vs Black Lotus, Ryuuka vs Nyaruko.

While you are at it. VA Joke...

Listen to this and tell me your view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjhv_syNpY&feature=relmfu

When you get it, listen to the other version of it and answer this, are they Toki and Ryuuka's VA? If so, T_T

Change of plan. Start at 4.55pm(+8 GMT). I don't know what time the voting end...
Jun 29, 2012 12:52 AM

Oct 2009
Yes, it's Toki and Ryuuka's seiyuu...

ロム(CV:小倉唯) - Ogura Yui (Toki) ラム(CV:石原夏織) Ishihara Kaori (Ryuuka)

... Oh well...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG~

Why is Kaorin so marui~

Now I'll wait for Toki/Ryuuka duet. :3
Jun 29, 2012 12:59 AM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Yes, it's Toki and Ryuuka's seiyuu...

ロム(CV:小倉唯) - Ogura Yui (Toki) ラム(CV:石原夏織) Ishihara Kaori (Ryuuka)

... Oh well...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG~

Why is Kaorin so marui~

Now I'll wait for Toki/Ryuuka duet. :3

Did I get a direct hit?

There is a duet version for them though(VA Wise)... Look at the other one I did not say there...

Though reading Rom's character song...

"Wants to be with Ram"

Watches this episode with the preview. And Living is Difficult...

I see many Death Flags!

FYI, they are from a game called Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. (If you notice, most of the cast from that game are the same cast from this show...

Also, forgot to say I am new here, nice to meet you guys.

Woah, while Voting Toki, Saki and Ryuuka are nearer to each other... A battle between captains...
00_RaiserJun 29, 2012 1:05 AM
Jun 29, 2012 1:11 AM

Oct 2009
Helo, nice to meet you!

Yeah, the death flags is what is worrying, lol.

btw: 26/06/2012 oricon charts #20. Rom (Yui Ogura) x Ram (Kaori Ishihara) - Chou Jigen Game Neptune Duet Sisters Song VOl. 3 (Futari de Hitotsu) NEW

... So I guess we'll get a Toki/Ryuuka duet song, ones which I'm expecting eagerly. :D

Well, the OP is more like Senriyama theme since it's being sung 4/5 of them, lol. XD

About living is difficult... I have experienced it first hand how difficult it is to play mahjong when your condition is not top notch...
Hahah, who I am kidding, I only have this very sore throat and occasional coughing, but I guess Toki's worse than me with the lack of stamina yet she continuing fighting....

Which is really admirable since if the goal is to win/get no 2, Toki could always defend (since she's immune to ron as long as her power is on) and let Achiga go bust (Shindouji can't because of Kirame's never goes down to 0)

... Even the Achiga main cast are calling it Toki : Senriyama-hen, lol!
Jun 29, 2012 1:51 AM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Helo, nice to meet you!

Yeah, the death flags is what is worrying, lol.

btw: 26/06/2012 oricon charts #20. Rom (Yui Ogura) x Ram (Kaori Ishihara) - Chou Jigen Game Neptune Duet Sisters Song VOl. 3 (Futari de Hitotsu) NEW

... So I guess we'll get a Toki/Ryuuka duet song, ones which I'm expecting eagerly. :D

Well, the OP is more like Senriyama theme since it's being sung 4/5 of them, lol. XD

About living is difficult... I have experienced it first hand how difficult it is to play mahjong when your condition is not top notch...
Hahah, who I am kidding, I only have this very sore throat and occasional coughing, but I guess Toki's worse than me with the lack of stamina yet she continuing fighting....

Which is really admirable since if the goal is to win/get no 2, Toki could always defend (since she's immune to ron as long as her power is on) and let Achiga go bust (Shindouji can't because of Kirame's never goes down to 0)

... Even the Achiga main cast are calling it Toki : Senriyama-hen, lol!

Lol... Must be the radio... I can't watch since the loading is slow...

Anyway living is difficult... Doesn't it ring a bell? Say if you have watched Gundam AGE?(Linking to that, her eyes almost look like Innovator's eyes...

Also, mission starting in 5-10mins. Be prepared.

As for Neptune, it is a game made by Compile Heart. 1st game has bad reviews, but the 2nd one gives a good boost up.(They are not really linked so you can play 2nd game with little knowledge of the 1st game.)

So when you have Ryuuka and Toki together, they are, like, sisters. Ryuuka taking care of Toki. :D

1st wave complete. 2nd wave at 5.30.
00_RaiserJun 29, 2012 2:13 AM
Jun 29, 2012 2:21 AM
Jun 29, 2012 2:27 AM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:

A 55min radio show... But, my internet here quite bad so... :(

Wave starting in 4mins. All hands level 1 battle station.(I knew some otaku is behind the increase of Kuroyukihime's votes.)

Wave start.
Jun 29, 2012 2:30 AM

Oct 2009
00_Raiser said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Wave starting in 4mins. All hands level 1 battle station.(I knew some otaku is behind the increase of Kuroyukihime's votes.)

Don't worry about bad connection, my connection is quite bad myself 10kpbs when downloading I think... Just leave the tab open, lol.

Wow, it looks like we're on full war. :O
Jun 29, 2012 2:31 AM
Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
00_Raiser said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Don't worry about bad connection, my connection is quite bad myself 10kpbs when downloading I think... Just leave the tab open, lol.

Wow, it looks like we're on full war. :O

Like any mecha series, this is a war...

Though it is between Celestial Being+Toki fans+Ryuuka vs Kuroyukihime's fans and the vote fixer otaku...

Stop... Tomorrow again. :D

12pm, 2pm, 5pm, 5.40pm.

All under +8 GMT time. (Voting ends at 5.45pm +8 GMT Time.)
00_RaiserJun 29, 2012 3:00 AM
Jun 29, 2012 3:42 AM

Oct 2009
When will the voting end by the way?

... Oh and few more days before ep 12... Hmm...

I guess Anime will previewed first than manga, but manga reader will know more on 12 July since there's no set schedule for ep 13, 14, 15. XD
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know this character from Saki Achiga-hen ?

lunalee1294 - Apr 9

0 by lunalee1294 »»
Apr 9, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jul 1, 2012

115 by Destroyer31 »»
May 13, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 3, 2012

99 by 0ni_Link »»
Apr 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 17, 2012

95 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2021 1:45 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 10, 2012

70 by Serafos »»
Aug 29, 2021 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.