Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2021 11:16 PM
May 2020
So the MC god/avatar? looks cool got a sword and that i want to get stronger ask to many questions and has seen a girl for the first time MC got a blade/knife on a rope? yea thats not gonna fly chief.
Apr 8, 2021 9:04 AM

Nov 2016
Productionwise really solid and I'm sold on the opening. Unfortunately pretty mediocre as far as the other elements der concerned.

Seems like a drop.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 8, 2021 11:21 AM
Nov 2018
Man game adaptations are becoming more and more generic and boring
Apr 8, 2021 4:28 PM

May 2019
The action scenes were actually decent. Unfortunately, that's all it has going for it. It feels like a Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma rip-off (combining with heroes from cards and gaining their powers) with a very uninteresting start to a plot. The MC gaining top-tier power inexplicably then using it without issue felt pretty lame.
I feel like I'm going to end up watching the whole thing and be extremely disappointed in the end, since I guess I still haven't learned my lesson after Hortensia Saga and King's Raid.
Apr 8, 2021 9:47 PM
Nov 2020
Pethaas said:
maybe i'm right to say that Magatsu Wahrheit were the only game adaptation with an actual great plot.

I agree with this as well. It's a shame that it didn't get the love or recognition that it deserves. At the very least, I'm hoping for a season 2 to come out.
Apr 10, 2021 1:39 PM
Apr 2017
So far, it is far from being bad for an anime commercial.
Apr 11, 2021 6:40 AM
Mar 2012
beyond generic game stuff, fights surprisingly good, and cool 2d monster, got that Nausicaa feel.
Apr 18, 2021 9:15 PM
Apr 2021
Good get away as I have just finished Jujutsu Kaisen I was looking for more action anime's with a slight bit of slice of life I think this may be a good watch
Apr 20, 2021 7:01 PM

Nov 2009
Just got to this series, so many anime to watch these days.

And I was wondering why the title seems very familiar...

Turns out it's a mobile game. I actually wanted to try out this game back years ago when it first released, but back then I didn't own a smartphone and had to use emulator.

And apparently emulators couldn't run this game (mainly on old NOX and MEMU that I used years ago, now using Bluestack). So I dropped the game. (not gonna try the game now since I am sure I'll be years behind on content, lol)

So yea, I literally have no idea what sort of plot this mobile game is and I have no idea if the anime uses the game's plot or is it a rewritten anime original with things related to the game.

Overall, after watching episode 1, it looks fairly interesting, tho also kinda confusing since it just throws you right into combat. (but most series do this these days, make first episode very dramatic to try and grab ppls attention to keep on watching the series)

And our MC also got the "all powerful miracle [harem] power" that most Gacha/Hero games have. So this was pretty much expected.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 26, 2021 10:13 AM

Nov 2014
So many questions, not enough answers. Where did the monsters come from? Why is Faria and Ellen the only ones from the school coming to these villages and saving the new students? Shouldn't the teachers do something? Where did Nemo get that successor card? I don't remember him holding it before? Or does it magically appear before him cause he's a chosen successor? How come that big monster can regenerate and grow extra limbs and not the small monsters? How come it didn't regenerate at the end after Nemo and Faria attacked it together? Was Faria's final attack so strong that it destroyed the monster's entire being in one hit that's why it couldn't regenerate? If so, how come she didn't use that attack before?
Jun 20, 2021 11:40 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The plot is really classic so far with the monsters and the powers, it's watchable and quite entertaining but I don't think it will stay like that unfortunately
Jul 22, 2021 7:51 PM

Feb 2014
lol I wonder why I feel like dropping this anime already... xD

I wouldnt say this was boring, rather it was irritating. Your classic poor MC suddenly becoming hero and saving the day. Well, expected from the name of this anime, but I would not imagine that it would annoys me this much xD
TechOtakuJul 22, 2021 7:58 PM
Aug 26, 2021 3:04 AM

Jul 2015
Extremely generic so far but I guess I shouldn't expect much from an mobile game adaptation. Although she hasn't done much (which is technically a bad thing while fighting monsters), I already dislike Ellen with how she just laid on the ground barely moving.

Sep 4, 2021 9:17 AM
Aug 2021
Nama MC-nya mengingatkan gua kepada karangan yang gua tulis semasa di sekolah. Meskipun gua di asia tenggara, gua sempat bermimpi menjadi mangaka loh. Nama MC-nya mirip.

Lagu OP dari Flumpool, mantap. Kemudian, MC pada saat itu yang gua belum tahu namanya, satu-satunya karakter yang santuy. Berhasil lolos terus, kemudian dibantu sama cewek.
Aku senang kerana anime ini kasi minum dulu MC-nya, kasi duduk dulu. Gua kembali heran, MC tiba-tiba penampilannya rapi, apa dia sebenarnya saitama?. Setahu gua, keberuntungan seperti ini hanya ada di anime ecchi aja.

Ketika dia memberitahu namanya, gua langsung ga kuat, gua sedih, gua sakit hati, kerana masa puber hahaha. Padahal ceritanya sosok saitama baru aja muncul, ya...

Gua fikir endingnya pasti Nemo telah memulai harem-nya. Jujur gua ga tahan nonton anime romance, gua cemburu. Nice episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

34 by Abyhape »»
Nov 3, 2023 5:45 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2021

23 by Abyhape »»
Oct 24, 2023 9:55 AM

» Romance in this anime

EXCALIBUR_843 - Nov 7, 2021

5 by stan20tabk »»
Nov 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

15 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:35 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2021

19 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.