Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 28, 2015 6:11 PM

Apr 2011
I was kinda expecting Ouka to be hostile or bent on killing Mari. Good thing it didn't happen.

yeah it was rush even for a non LN reader like me. Good thing I haven't read the LN yet or I might have been disappointed. anime adaptations are usually inferior to the original.

Still average episode. We get to know more about Mari's background a bit.
Oct 28, 2015 6:26 PM

Mar 2009
I don't even understand what's going on in this anime anymore. Like, WTF. Some guy just pops out of a girl's body, thorns and all? What even the fuck.

Yeah. I think I'm done with this show.
Oct 28, 2015 6:46 PM

Mar 2010
yuiyuigahama said:
where did that blonde guy even come from

That guy has literally been in every episode except the first one and has already been stated several times that he's part of a Witch organization called Valhalla which Ouka was investigating back in episode 1.
Iron_MawOct 28, 2015 6:49 PM
Oct 28, 2015 7:11 PM

Feb 2011
yuiyuigahama said:

lol, the female student's breakfast. jk, though I'm sure Haunted gave himself an opportunity to plant something on her at some point. Will the anime explain? No. Does the LN explain it? [Most] likely. The series seems to be more focused on its main characters. Haunted's magic item didn't really make it clear what its hallmark magic did after the incantation. "Berserk Enchant", was it? Just loved the jealous reaction from his item after he complemented Lapis.

Haunted: "You're a pretty skilled Relic Eater."
Natcht: "tch"
Haunted: Jealous, Natcht?
Nacht: "I'll kill you."

And then they finally showed that Lapis can change the sword's form. I was waiting for it since the manga showed it in the first arc. Got to love the confidence she has in Takeru's abilities as well. Sadly, she doesn't get much screen time.
ReloadOct 31, 2015 5:03 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Oct 28, 2015 7:19 PM
May 2014
mrcmc888 said:
Mari is what's keeping this anime alive for me. She just feels so real compared to every 2d stereotype in this show.

Yeah, I do agree this episode was rushed, they could have dragged the fight out a little bit. CGI was not that great.

The bad guy was nice and hammy and a competent fighter, both pluses for me, but Japan has gotta stop making antagonists creepy molesters. You can make an evil antagonist without continually having him imply that he's gonna rape the female characters.

What is often even more effective than actually fighting, especially if you have some
sort of hold on someone to begin with?
Mental warfare, iow targeting self-confidence, empaty and so on.

The implied rp is most likely just your fantasy, I couldn't find any threats etc from him in
that regard. However, he did threaten to kill her.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Oct 28, 2015 8:38 PM
Aug 2012
Reload said:
yuiyuigahama said:

lol, the female student's breakfast. jk, though I'm sure Haunted gave himself an opportunity to plant something on her at some point. Will the anime explain? No. Does the LN explain it? Not likely.

The LN does explain about it properly though..............

Oct 28, 2015 9:10 PM

Jul 2012
the episode from a non light novel reader was pretty good to me, Even though I did want more from the fight I still think it was ok although I do see how it is rushed with everything happening so fast in just 2 episodes but I will wait and see how the next episodes are done before anything.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWcMXsaJ5jg&feature=youtu.be
Oct 28, 2015 9:20 PM

Sep 2013
This show sucks at making fight scenes engaging.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 29, 2015 12:41 AM

Feb 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Just to make sure we're on the same page, the LN explains Haunted's powers, how he came out the female student's body, and his magical item's hallmark magic? I'll read more into it if I get curious, but it's not all that important if it wasn't included in the anime. I find it hard to imagine the enemy giving away their abilities; but if Lapis or Mari is the one explaining it, I'd find it more believable. If we are on the same page, did they explain it later in the LN or did they choose to omit it completely in the anime?
ReloadOct 29, 2015 1:03 AM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Oct 29, 2015 1:24 AM
Aug 2012
Reload said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Just to make sure we're on the same page, the LN explains Haunted's powers, how he came out the female student's body, and his magical item's hallmark magic? Jagd84 understood yuiyuigahama's comment a bit differently than I did, so just to decrease any confusion. I'll read more into it if I get curious, but it's not all that important if it wasn't included in the anime. I find it hard to imagine the enemy giving away their abilities; but if Lapis or Mari is the one explaining it, I'd find it more believable.

Yup there is explanation about Haunted's abilities and how he created the situation. Kurogane explained about it and they had run ins before if you get the hints from the "Kuroganeeeee" scream. It's better if you read the volume 2 now that the anime is done with it. It will make things less confusing.

Oct 29, 2015 1:30 AM

Sep 2013
AnimeKingdom said:
the episode from a non light novel reader was pretty good to me, Even though I did want more from the fight I still think it was ok although I do see how it is rushed with everything happening so fast in just 2 episodes but I will wait and see how the next episodes are done before anything.

Me too, I from a non light novel reader too, but I know the pace of this series is rushed
Oct 29, 2015 1:38 AM

Feb 2012
Takeru touched tips with the bad guy. You never make them touch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2015 1:54 AM

Apr 2009
Action-Average
Violence-fair
Character-good :) this ep is still likable :)
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 29, 2015 2:05 AM

May 2015
this episode well fuckin enough, just too much blank at the story, moving to fast

and congrats to takeru, you now have 2 burders after mari give you half of her burden
Oct 29, 2015 2:15 AM

Mar 2010
mrcmc888 said:
What I'm saying is that she actually has a backstory that's believable and doesn't fit into an assigned harem stereotype rather than someone like Ouka, who pretty much begins and ends at revenge-obsessed tsundere who's just slightly more dere than she was last episode.

What? A person who is only obsessed with revenge would not done what she did period. Takeru clearly has had an influence on her. Mari's story and character is just as much as a stereotype as Ouka is. If your criticisms of these characters is b-b-b-but we have seen it before" than I suggest that you watching or reading ever again. Sounds like you using it as excuse to dislike Ouka more than anything else.

Takeru doesn't preach? In my opinion he preaches a fair deal. It is to the girls though, but it feels just as condescending as if he was lecturing a villain. Also, battle harem MCs don't necessarily have to be preachy to be stereotypical; they have to be OP and selfless, and he definitely fits both.

Takeru never tells Haunted what he's doing is wrong and he go be a boy scout. He essentially calls him an asshole and kicks the shit out of him.
Takeru never tells Ouka to stop her revenge, only not be so obsessed where she denied her self any future and for that reason he would help.
Takeru never tells Mari not feel guilty over the possible fact she might have done terrible things, but instead you that feeling to make amends do what she can now.

All that is common sense and sound advice. Not preaching. The kind of you would expect out of good commander. Honesty you're just projecting stereotypes more than they have.

I am willing to give the others some chance if they show some depth later on, but right now they're not breaking any new ground in the original character department.

There no show and barely any books that are doing that at all, so I can't agree here at all.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Reload said:

lol, the female student's breakfast. jk, though I'm sure Haunted gave himself an opportunity to plant something on her at some point. Will the anime explain? No. Does the LN explain it? Not likely.

Iron_MawOct 29, 2015 2:28 AM
Oct 29, 2015 2:25 AM
Aug 2012
Jagd84 said:

Well you know i am not talking about that but that there are proper explanations unlike the anime.

Oct 29, 2015 2:33 AM

Mar 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Well you know i am not talking about that but that there are proper explanations unlike the anime.

Oct 29, 2015 2:54 AM
Aug 2012
Jagd84 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sigh remind me why are we doing this again? All i said was things are properly explained in the LN in reply to a comment of Reload. Or i can't even do that?

Whether the scenes were important or not is subjective but the LN was superior in buildup, setting the mood and tense atmosphere. I don't really want to get into another long argument over this.......i am more or less done with this adaptation and only continuing with this for seeing the armor designs.

Oct 29, 2015 3:28 AM
Oct 2015
Is the opening for the two characters the girl and the guy who got impaled by Haunted related for this latest episode? Because if you watch the opening closely, it will show you two sides of their personality.
Oct 29, 2015 4:43 AM

Mar 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Jagd84 said:

Sigh remind me why are we doing this again? All i said was things are properly explained in the LN in reply to a comment of Reload. Or i can't even do that?

Whether the scenes were important or not is subjective but the LN was superior in buildup, setting the mood and tense atmosphere. I don't really want to get into another long argument over this.......i am more or less done with this adaptation and only continuing with this for seeing the armor designs.

And I'm saying that even in the LN there wasn't much build up to it. That scene went really fast and you weren't even supposed to care about them yet let alone think they would show up in the future. So far results go it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. This just another point for you nitpick because wasn't exactly like book even was like an afterthought there too. Look man the early books are fun, but their are definitely things that could be done better.

Besides despite saying care you who coming here still complaining this and that was cut despite knowing from beginning that of course the core volume would get to focus over everything else. Just stop already, we know what SL is doing, so it either appreciate what's there or stop watching. The next arc be the same thing anyway.

Don't misunderstand, it not I don't agree with the pace since I've read, but anime isn't aiming to be better than the LN, just to adapt the books and end them best it can. For anyone wants to see what was cut they can just read the LN afterwards. Otherwise just view it as should be, a stand alone work.
Iron_MawOct 29, 2015 5:18 AM
Oct 29, 2015 5:19 AM
Aug 2012
Jagd84 said:

Besides despite saying care you who coming here still complaining this and that was cut despite knowing from beginning that of course would get to focus the core of the volume. Just stop already, we know what SL is doing, so it either appreciate what's there or stop watching. The next arc be the same thing anyway.

Dude for fuck's sake i only said "It was explained in the LN"......that wasn't even complaining but simply stating a fact. The rest is subjective on both our parts. You think there wasn't much build up but i think think there was. I am not going to bother writing walls of text now. It isn't worth it............

Or what? SL is god? They do everything right because of your opinion? There is nothing wrong with this adaptation? No one can say they are doing a shitty job when even AO viewers realize it's being rushed? Are you going to force your opinion on people now?

Please cut the crap already and stop picking a fight for no reason at all. This is only continuing because you are trying to force it.

Oct 29, 2015 6:05 AM

Mar 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Jagd84 said:

Besides despite saying care you who coming here still complaining this and that was cut despite knowing from beginning that of course would get to focus the core of the volume. Just stop already, we know what SL is doing, so it either appreciate what's there or stop watching. The next arc be the same thing anyway.

Dude for fuck's sake i only said "It was explained in the LN"......that wasn't even complaining but simply stating a fact. The rest is subjective on both our parts. You think there wasn't much build up but i think think there was. I am not going to bother writing walls of text now. It isn't worth it............

Or what? SL is god? They do everything right because of your opinion? There is nothing wrong with this adaptation? No one can say they are doing a shitty job when even AO viewers realize it's being rushed? Are you going to force your opinion on people now?

Please cut the crap already and stop picking a fight for no reason at all. This is only continuing because you are trying to force it.

....Where I did I say that adaptation was perfect? Where didn't I say wasn't rushed in general? Hello, they doing 5 volumes in one cour. Of course stuff will be cut, that was always expected. And you weren't just explaining things, you were still bashing the show for same thing and making certain out to be more bigger deal than was. I'm pretty sure everyone watching this aware this is version condensed of the LN. Does mean can't find enjoyment it than go back read the source to catch all that was missed afterwards. That's how it mostly is when comes to adaptations anyway.
Iron_MawOct 29, 2015 6:21 AM
Oct 29, 2015 6:18 AM
Jul 2018
That cgi was terrible to see, I mean the faces looked weird for more than a few frames this time around but damn that was even worse. The fight itself was pretty boring even though some new info regarding Mari was shown, I don't know if I should continue this tbh. Dropped for now I guess and maybe I'll get the incentive to continue it later if I hear great things because so far I'm not having any fun watching this and after a third of the season is already over I'm not confident I'll like the rest.
Oct 29, 2015 6:20 AM

Mar 2013
mrcmc888 said:
What I'm saying is that she actually has a backstory that's believable and doesn't fit into an assigned harem stereotype rather than someone like Ouka, who pretty much begins and ends at revenge-obsessed tsundere who's just slightly more dere than she was last episode.

Mari's backstory was that the orphanage she lived in was destroyed by Haunted. Ouka's backstory was that she was mind controlled to kill her own family and was forced to laugh at them. From this, it's very understandable that Ouka has more darkness and despair in her than Mari making her character more unique and more open to developments. I agree with Jagd84 that both heroines (actually all of them) are stereotypical and you can’t simply exclude Mari just because you like her.

Both Ouka and Mari are likeable and aren’t as annoying as most childish Tsundere out there. It’s just that Ouka has more depth in her role and characterization and in the future you’ll understand that Ouka actually develops better than most character in the story. You might misunderstand her characterization due to the anime cutting out or altering some parts that actually shows her good parts. (Resisting the urge to spoil you lol).

I remembered the Ouka haters babbling something about hating Ouka because she might go after Mari in this episode? Ironically, she was the one who made the effort of trying to free Mari of accusation and of course going as far as taking the risk of investigating everything about Mari alone. ultimately enabling Takeru to break her despair. Not to mention she made a deal with the chairman to enable Mari to use her magic. Still not a good enough character for you? :)

P.S - Not really forcing you to change your opinion but we're merely justifying Ouka, since you belittle her character and became prejudiced only towards Mari's. If you're not convinced, then wait till we get to the rest of the volumes.
Azai-kunOct 29, 2015 6:46 AM
Oct 29, 2015 6:53 AM
Aug 2012
Jagd84 said:

....Where I did I say that adaptation was perfect? Where didn't I say wasn't rushed in general? Hello, they doing 5 volumes in one cour. Of course stuff will be cut, that was always expected. And you weren't just explaining things, you were still bashing the show for same thing and making certain out to be more bigger deal than was. I'm pretty sure everyone watching this aware this is version condensed of the LN. Does mean can't find enjoyment it than go back read the source to catch all that was missed afterwards. That's how it mostly is when comes to adaptations anyway.

So where am i bashing the show for this episode other than my first post and without replying to your usual "There is no need for certain scene" or "Praise SL" stuff. Obviously everyone is aware than SL is making a rushed and shitty adaptation, but nobody can say that right?

Again i was merely stating a fact and saying that reading the LN (volume 2) will make things less confusing for Reload. If saying simple facts look like bashing to you be my guest. If i really wanted to bash this thread would have turned out similar to the previous one which i already said i won't but you are just forcing it now.

I am tired of saying this but let's stop this. This argument is pointless and i am not the one starting it this time. I can still say a few good things about the adaptation like the OP, the comedy aspects, the OST but overall it has been a terrible adaptation from my perspective.

Oct 29, 2015 7:17 AM
Oct 2015
xkinn123 said:
Pretty meh episode.

4/5 just because of the soundtrack. Exclude it and you got a 2.5/5 episode.
Is it just me or this episode is quite rush?

well, i quite agree with you and the pacing is very fast
i don't even need to read the LN to know that

maybe in some time i'll try to read the LN version
care to read to?
Oct 29, 2015 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
The narrative is not bad this time either, but again fails to give empathy the story. The combat is not bad, but the direction can not be compelling during scene changes. The drawings and the animations are good, the CG a little less, what a pity that even now it was exciting this episode.
Oct 29, 2015 9:34 AM

Aug 2014
sigh... of course it's rushed as usual. but thank god they did the hallelluah part right.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 29, 2015 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
-Miky- said:
xkinn123 said:
Pretty meh episode.

4/5 just because of the soundtrack. Exclude it and you got a 2.5/5 episode.
Is it just me or this episode is quite rush?

well, i quite agree with you and the pacing is very fast
i don't even need to read the LN to know that

maybe in some time i'll try to read the LN version
care to read to?

the anime really butchers the light novel, but the light novel itself is one of my personal favs

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 29, 2015 9:40 AM

Feb 2011
@Jagd84: I'll say it again. Don't be so defensive with every negative comment that comes up. Same goes for positive comments on the LN. Dragon_Slayer_X's comment was directed toward me. Other viewers who were also confused about how things developed may have asked the same question if I didn't. The answer, no matter how it's said, boils down to, "read the LN to fill in the blanks." The rest is advice/opinions we can choose to follow or dismiss.

tbh, it'd be fine if one of you or another LN reader posted a spoiler of Haunted's abilities. The episode has past and if it's missing some exposition, no one will hold it against you for answering their questions. Even Overlord's adaptation, which is boasted to have included almost all the source material's exposition, had moments where a reader posted a few lines to fill in the blanks. It's perfectly fine if it doesn't hint at what's to come.
Oct 29, 2015 9:45 AM

Apr 2013
Honestly to everyone that saw the anime at first and thought, "hey this has some potential" but was ultimately disappointed, just go read the LNs.

This shit isn't really worth your time unless Silver Link really ups their game in the next episodes (which I somewhat doubt with this CG fest).
Oct 29, 2015 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
I liked the episode. I just wish the fights looked better. The CGI is ruining my experience.
Oct 29, 2015 9:56 AM

Apr 2014
Too bad that fucker didn't die and he know about Takeru's family...interesting.
Ouka and Mari are now kind of getting along with each other now...well their relationship is like that of Ikaruga and Usagi.
Lapis don't have much screen time T_T
Oct 29, 2015 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
Cool episode

4/5
Oct 29, 2015 11:32 AM

Aug 2014
hoopla123 said:
Honestly to everyone that saw the anime at first and thought, "hey this has some potential" but was ultimately disappointed, just go read the LNs.

This shit isn't really worth your time unless Silver Link really ups their game in the next episodes (which I somewhat doubt with this CG fest).

^^^^^^^^ agreed

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 29, 2015 12:03 PM

Jun 2013
CG meh
Oct 29, 2015 1:03 PM

Feb 2014
This episode was pretty good, although the pacing still feels just as rushed as the last episode. They'll have to slow it down sooner or later.

I get the feeling that almost anything in CGI usually gets blasted with criticism so much nowadays. For me, the designs and battle wasn't that great, but I wouldn't say that it was terrible either. My tastes must differ from most people here. ^^;

Mari and Otsugi are on decent terms now, although they still like to insult each other when they have the chance to. Good luck keeping these two in check, Takeru! =D
Oct 29, 2015 2:20 PM

Aug 2015
Why does the CGI look so bad?
Oct 29, 2015 3:06 PM

Mar 2015
The CGI got me distracted... the horror!

I think this anime would be better on shooting things rather than full on suit battles.

Mari still is my best girl of this series. I just realized she is voiced by Sena's voice actor. No wonder she reminds me of Sena a lot. Fighting with Yozora, or in this anime, Ootori. Then kind of "stupid" in the end credit scene where she admit her chest is flat, is kind of the "stupid" Sena had.

I kind of like the antagonist. His sadistic and cruel nature seems intriguing. Not to mention the dark scene like reviving the orphanage kids in front of Mari.

I wonder where it will go after this. But for the love of God, stay away from CGI!

Oct 29, 2015 5:41 PM

Nov 2014
volume 2 over already?

it took me a day to read it, damn i need to speed read all other chapters...

anyways a good episode, but all the rushing makes me wanna stop watching

3/5
Oct 29, 2015 5:55 PM

Aug 2013
MaxXZoe said:
volume 2 over already?

3/5

Where i can find to read? Time to read the LN :)
KyrugaOct 29, 2015 6:53 PM
Oct 29, 2015 6:00 PM

Jun 2014
pretty decent action episode , I still think the CGI armors kinda ruined the fight . Mari is Obviously the best girl !
Oct 29, 2015 7:08 PM

Mar 2010
MaxXZoe said:
volume 2 over already?

3/5

Nah stick with it. There is absolutely no reason why you can't finish the anime first and then read LN later for missing stuff afterwards. More importantly you don't want spoiler yourself for what happens in vol 5 when anime will cover and likely be given 3-4 episodes to cover it. Hating on the serves no tangible point anyway.
Oct 29, 2015 7:13 PM

Oct 2011
BAD@SS Takeru
Oct 29, 2015 7:38 PM

Jan 2008
Takeru said the same thing to Mari that he said to Ouka... Don't tell me he said that to the other 2 girls too? Cause that'd be 4 halves which doesn't make sense.

Jokes aside, the CG fight was horrible. I really wish they didn't have those suits. The transition between attacks like when he used the 2handed sword was just a flashy slideshow. /meh

Someone said in another ep discussion thread that they need to hire better chuunis for this and I really agree since the english chants/lines are so cheezy.
Oct 29, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2015
I haven't been a LN fan of this series for long, just stared about a week before airing, but my god this hurts to watch. Even to regular AO's this series is average at best.

The LN isn't the greatest piece of work but it's far above average, especially after volume 5. But this just hurts my souls. At least the ost's are nice.

I'll continue to watch for Mari and one other character.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Oct 29, 2015 9:02 PM

Jan 2008
I see that this episode has taken some design cues from ReBoot.

Well, fuck. The perverted freak is still alive. Should have finished him off before wasting time giving his name for the nth time just because the villain asks for it. Saying your name while attacking or any time after already introducing yourself isn't being noble or honorable or anything like that. It's just narcissism, plain and simple. Do he love his name so much that he has to say it multiple times a day, during a fight, while announcing your attacks (which is also stupid), and once more after a fight, ignoring his opponent's atrocities displayed in front of him like a group of zombie children he admitted to murdering? If the answer is yes to any of the above, then the guy needs to STFU, take his head out of his ass, and do what he's supposed to do; take out the evil witches by any means necessary, especially if they themselves admit their crimes with both his own words, and evidence of a group of corpses at his feet! I bet Takeru is the kind of guy that would defeat the opponent without killing them, and think they're now friends just because they fought well...regardless if he's a sadistic mass murderer of children and his schoolmates.

Tired of this shounen shit. They better kill that guy soon, because the only reason I'm still sticking around is the ending song at this point.
Estoy_GordoOct 29, 2015 9:08 PM
Oct 30, 2015 1:06 AM

Jun 2015
Is this guy going to "take the half" off all the characters?
Oct 30, 2015 2:09 AM
Oct 2015
4kicks said:
I see that this episode has taken some design cues from ReBoot.

Well, fuck. The perverted freak is still alive. Should have finished him off before wasting time giving his name for the nth time just because the villain asks for it. Saying your name while attacking or any time after already introducing yourself isn't being noble or honorable or anything like that. It's just narcissism, plain and simple. Do he love his name so much that he has to say it multiple times a day, during a fight, while announcing your attacks (which is also stupid), and once more after a fight, ignoring his opponent's atrocities displayed in front of him like a group of zombie children he admitted to murdering? If the answer is yes to any of the above, then the guy needs to STFU, take his head out of his ass, and do what he's supposed to do; take out the evil witches by any means , especially if they themselves admit their crimes with both his own words, and evidence of a group of corpses at his feet! I bet Takeru is the kind of guy that would defeat the opponent without killing them, and think they're now friends just because they fought well...regardless if he's a sadistic mass murderer of children and his schoolmates.

Tired of this shounen shit. They better kill that guy soon, because the only reason I'm still sticking around is the ending song at this point.

In the novel haunted is ripped to pieces and his heart pierced ,furthermore , Mari magic literally burns his whole body , , the scene where he ask Kusanagi's name happens while his heart is being skewered, in the whole novel there' are only two enemies he refuse to kill , and one of them is pretty much , a lame reason so he could be killed by another character being introduced.(sorry for mah English)
Oct 30, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2009
i'm gonna still watch this for Mari :3
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

85 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

76 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 15, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.