Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 8, 2016 4:48 AM

Jul 2013
This election was exaggerated and taken to the extreme that it's almost as if it's government election. Kidnapping, sabotaging, back-handed deals wtf?

Also Chisato's route is so bad.

Oct 13, 2016 9:22 PM

Mar 2015
Im so huh? With this last episode. WTH with Ooshima I love you speech? Sounds like lies and cheesy to me and he won the election just like that? Give me a break.

Chocolate kiss was new to me but opponent is Chisato which is uncomfortable to me. Chisato route disappointed me and once again their romance is cheesy. Satsuki route is way much better.

2/5

Overall: 7/10
Oct 25, 2016 1:50 AM

Aug 2013
I played the VN, so I actually have no intention to start this animu..
well, anyway because I dun habe anything to do... I watched it

I'd say its ok, they push all heroine route into 1 timeline, which is I dont mind for the animu itself..
but they choose the worst grill instead of Satsuki

ANGERY/10
Jan 27, 2017 1:48 PM

Jul 2013
WHY Chisato's route as it was just her using the main guy as his brother.

Should of choose the long black hair girl as they seem like a true pair.

Anime GET YOUR 5 YEAR ACT TOGETHER.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2017 9:31 AM
Jul 2015
Morishita Michiru is the only reason why i watched the whole show. The show was fine and all, but I just some what lost it towards the end. I dont know what to rate maybe 6/I 0? Chisato is a t h o t.
Feb 11, 2018 5:00 AM

Sep 2012
xxJing said:
Am I pathetic for reading this before watching the last few episodes? Yuuki blowing off Chisato like 3 episodes ago pissed me off so I stopped watching. I was actually not going to finish this series if they had chose a different girl but I will watch it now seeing you guys say it is the Chisato ending.

In that regard Mashiro-iro Symphony totally pissed me off, I was hoping for an Airi ending in that, they started on the Airi path, and then half way they just totally derailed the story and went for that senpai chick's path forgetting Airi existed at all. I am glad that doesn't happen here so I can watch this show happily.
Jakerams said:
xxJing said:
Am I pathetic for reading this before watching the last few episodes? Yuuki blowing off Chisato like 3 episodes ago pissed me off so I stopped watching. I was actually not going to finish this series if they had chose a different girl but I will watch it now seeing you guys say it is the Chisato ending.

In that regard Mashiro-iro Symphony totally pissed me off, I was hoping for an Airi ending in that, they started on the Airi path, and then half way they just totally derailed the story and went for that senpai chick's path forgetting Airi existed at all. I am glad that doesn't happen here so I can watch this show happily.
I hated Mashiro-iro Symphony just for that. I learned japanese just to play the VN and get my Airi route. I am glad they made the right decision with Chisato.

Jakerams, whatever u like it or hate it doesn't make it right or wrong!!! u may hate it & still its right
so get of ur high horse :D

xxJing, i don't hate this ending here, but Mashiro-iro Symphony was good just cause it wasn't as predictable as this, Airi ending would have been way to predictable from the beginning (even i thought he will end up with her so i was hopping it will be some1 else cause its 2predictable) & cause of that it would have been lame (in VN its okay, but in anime it would have been lame), twists/surprises are interesting (ur issue is ur hard fanboy that if u start to like a char u want him/her end up with MC & if he/she doesn't u get pissed) lol

so its good that they also make anime's with twists that MC ends up with some1 u didn't think he/she would

crazy fan boy's/girls need professional help (& strong meds) just like the football fans who go crazy & start to fight with other team fans, they are all the same, sick in the head :D

Renaultclio101 said:
WHY Chisato's route as it was just her using the main guy as his brother.

Should of choose the long black hair girl as they seem like a true pair.

Anime GET YOUR 5 YEAR ACT TOGETHER.

actually she didn't use him as brothers replacement, she just feared that he will also disappear & the chocolate thing was like if she shares he wont disappear also it was also kind off a ritual to ask brothers forgiveness by sharing, even the lady that married when they were kids they love each other but they didn't realize it cause they were 2young to realize it

well she kind of used him & kind of didn't, but the love was there sins they were kids

but what i said doesn't mean i support that route, i am neutral but ye its way 2cheesy or how to say it
Sugram22Feb 11, 2018 11:27 PM
Feb 11, 2018 4:51 PM
Jul 2012
@Sugram22 from an adaption standpoint it was wrong. I hate Mashiro-iro Symphony
anime but overall I still think it was good. For KoiChoco it did a great job of presenting the heroines in it's own way different from the VN which is something Mashiro-iro Symphony did not do(in this case they did not know how to develop the relationships or story in a good in anime format it was just really bad. Also just because something has a twist doesn't make it good, that just means it's not a cliche which I do give it credit for but considering the development the heroine received I can't agree in this case. It's one thing to have well written characters for an anime original adaption of something that makes sense than to do one that develops the other characters and then all of a sudden decide to do another heroine route out of nowhere.

Also i'm not sure why you responded to something from 5+ years ago.
Feb 11, 2018 11:21 PM

Sep 2012
Jakerams said:
anime but overall I still think it was good. For KoiChoco it did a great job of presenting the heroines in it's own way different from the VN which is something Mashiro-iro Symphony did not do(in this case they did not know how to develop the relationships or story in a good in anime format it was just really bad. Also just because something has a twist doesn't make it good, that just means it's not a cliche which I do give it credit for but considering the development the heroine received I can't agree in this case. It's one thing to have well written characters for an anime original adaption of something that makes sense than to do one that develops the other characters and then all of a sudden decide to do another heroine route out of nowhere.

well if i feel like new ppl coming here (who watch it first time) may learn something from this dialogue i respond to old posts, i have responded even to posts from 2008 :D

& sometimes i feel that this post needs answering so i respond

yea twist isn't only thing that makes anime good, other stuff is also necessary, my point was 2obvious ship kills a lot of enjoyment

& yea Mashiro has some flaws, but mostly its good

a lot do hate this & Mashiro-iro Symphony just cause their ship sunk, i mentioned crazy fanboy's/fangirl's
Sugram22Feb 12, 2018 3:12 AM
Feb 11, 2018 11:23 PM
Jul 2012
Sugram22 said:
Jakerams said:

well if i feel like new ppl coming here (who watch it first time) may learn something from this dialogue i respond to old posts, i have responded even to posts from 2008 :D

& sometimes i feel that this post needs answering so respond
Well I guess that's fair enough.
Mar 25, 2018 3:40 AM

Nov 2013
It's great, that Kana was so foresightful to automatically send the pictures to her phone. And Michiru's ability to see feelings is quite useful too.

We got to see Yakumo's angry stare again. You don't mess with him, bitch. It's good, that she got arrested.

The chase around the city reminds me of Die Hard with a Vengeance.

Nice choice to appoint Satsuki as Vice President.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 12, 2018 2:39 PM

Mar 2013
I don't know how to feel about this series tbh, for one side it's just so goddamn stupid how serious it takes itself. The whole election drama was a pain to watch, like calm down yall are just highschoolers. Also Chisato became so so annoying during the last half, it wasn't pleasant to watch. Same with the alcoholic teacher.

For another side, I can tell that I liked characters more than I hated them. I felt pretty eh about Yuuki, Chisato and Hazuki. Michiru and Isara were my favorites, really really pretty characters. Mifuyu was nice as well, and she deserved better. Yakumo, Satsuki y Nozomi were entertaining to watch for most part. Didn't like Yume, he was set as a the gay comic relief but it wasn't funny. Not at all.

The ending song is really beautiful as well. Loved it! Other than that, there is not really much I can appreciate from this series. The drama turned me off big time and I don't think I can come back from that.
HeiizeSep 25, 2018 1:42 AM
May 14, 2019 11:09 AM
Aug 2017
RIP SHIPPING Satsuki Shinonome
Jun 9, 2019 4:10 PM

Dec 2012
Welp, it about ended as expected. No major complaints from me, albeit I felt this last episode really left me wanting. Yuuki's speech was nice and all, but the resolution and victory didn't feel all that earned. To be honest, I was hoping that Yuuki was going to realize that Satsuki was the best choice as president and cooperate with her to create a workable compromise. This seemed to be hinted at when Satsuki was focusing on changing the financial aid system into a scholarship program, but after that it felt like it started to focus on getting back to the Chisato route. I'm also a bit troubled that we never learn why Moheiji wore a mask (or perhaps, why Yuuki thought he wore one?).

In any case, I did still enjoy watching how the election came together and felt that was definitely stronger in the first half of the show as they went into depth on the various logistics of running a campaign. The life or death politics also gave it a certain allure that made it apparent that behind the fun and games was a serious vie for power at the school.

Without a doubt though, my favorite part had to be the girls. I've strangely been a fan of them long before I even watched this (especially Michiru and Isara). The character chemistry was nice and Yuuki x Chisato was particularly good. Though with that said, I was also low key rooting for Satsuki about halfway as well.

7/10. I think it could have been better had it focused more on what transpires in the last few episodes and less on the harem-esque interactions Yuuki had with the various girls.
Jun 19, 2019 8:11 PM

Jan 2013
things gone over the top for a bit, but i enjoyed it and explained the opening scene
at least the childhood friend won...even if she became insufferable in the latter half and has main girl powers
i said in the other episode post, one of the rare times all the girls in a supposed harem were fine before Chisato played up to her character stereotype...at least the two knuckleheads were funny
Jul 26, 2019 11:33 PM
May 2017
they really did satsuki like that yeah, man im disappointed as hell, overall was a pretty good series though foh with that chisato garbo

Jun 18, 2020 11:36 AM
Dec 2018
Adorei esse episódio,e o anime também muito bom.
Jul 1, 2020 8:59 AM
May 2020
Bayek said:
Welp, it about ended as expected. No major complaints from me, albeit I felt this last episode really left me wanting. Yuuki's speech was nice and all, but the resolution and victory didn't feel all that earned. To be honest, I was hoping that Yuuki was going to realize that Satsuki was the best choice as president and cooperate with her to create a workable compromise. This seemed to be hinted at when Satsuki was focusing on changing the financial aid system into a scholarship program, but after that it felt like it started to focus on getting back to the Chisato route. I'm also a bit troubled that we never learn why Moheiji wore a mask (or perhaps, why Yuuki thought he wore one?).

In any case, I did still enjoy watching how the election came together and felt that was definitely stronger in the first half of the show as they went into depth on the various logistics of running a campaign. The life or death politics also gave it a certain allure that made it apparent that behind the fun and games was a serious vie for power at the school.

Without a doubt though, my favorite part had to be the girls. I've strangely been a fan of them long before I even watched this (especially Michiru and Isara). The character chemistry was nice and Yuuki x Chisato was particularly good. Though with that said, I was also low key rooting for Satsuki about halfway as well.

7/10. I think it could have been better had it focused more on what transpires in the last few episodes and less on the harem-esque interactions Yuuki had with the various girls.

Satsuki became the vice president in episode 13
Jul 20, 2020 4:19 PM
Dec 2015
Helped by the loyalist forces and with a powerful sprint to the final speech, the candidate Oojima finally manages to take office in the White House from which he will never leave, not even under cannon fire.
Sep 1, 2020 10:25 PM

Feb 2019
A pretty good ending. I can't say I love endings where the sincerity or whatnot of the candidate gets them elected, but at least that means there's a brighter future for financial aid students, especially with Shinonome as Vice President.

Loved the final kiss scene between Yuuki and Chisato. It was beautiful and sweet (in both senses of the word). Would've loved to have seen more romance between them.

It was a pretty good series overall. Sometimes it felt average, but it was enjoyable. I wouldn't call it a favourite or anything beyond good however. 7/10.
Oct 26, 2020 11:39 AM
May 2017
Wow, one of the most unrealistic bullshit i've ever seen.

But hey, at least the girls are cute.
Dec 26, 2022 7:18 AM
Dec 2021
great anime! shinonome is hot.
Apr 5, 2023 7:34 AM
Jun 2020
Honestly one of the most amazing final episodes I’ve ever seen in my life, and everything I wanted for the conclusion happened and more, I cried a few times. 10/10 last episode. Loved the anime overall, was a slow start but halfway through it got better and better, but I watched Tensura Slime, Monogatari, and Mushoku Tensei and knew to always finish through the world building even if slow.
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM
Jan 2021
The finale speech was good
I think the ooshima.... I mean oojima was a really good mc not like typical harem mc .His voice actor was same as tomoya from clannad and I really like it.The speech oojima give in the last was wonderful even though its not gonna work on real life.I wanted aomi screen time more and wanted to see aomi x oojima.But plot is plot
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM

» What is your favorite couple ?

Hatsuyuki - Sep 15, 2012

39 by Haroldinho07 »»
Jan 25, 2022 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.