Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2009 10:00 PM

Dec 2007
Lol 200 posts yay!

also... Anime female homo convention ftw.
Jun 19, 2009 11:01 PM

Jul 2008
Yuricon - ftw.

Actually there would probably be many non-lesbians there, but there would at least be a higher concentration of them? I live in Australia though, so I will never experience it.

"I'm always sleeping in my forest of thorns."
- Satou Sei
Jun 20, 2009 12:13 AM

Dec 2007
Ah, that is too bad.:(
I know yaoi fanatic from Australia though xD Too bad she isn't gay xD She tends to love SasuNaru and all things yaoi. She is also a japanese-australian! haha
Jun 20, 2009 12:54 AM

Jan 2009
everminded said:
Yay, we sound quite similar! Hehe I say "gay in theory" but if I was to define my sexuality I will easily say lesbian. Just not an experienced one ;__;. I would love to have a girlfriend but aside from going to a club, it doesn't seem that common to meet girls.

Lol, cool I actually thought I was one of few that had come out without either dating a guy or experimenting first ><. But it looks like there are more here than I thought ^^. I wouldn't really call myself experienced since I've only had one girlfriend so far, but I can a least say that I've fallen in love with a woman. Haha, I guess you can say that 'confirmed' it for me instead of having to do anything else ^_^.

There aren't really a lot of pickings where I live either. I would have to drive 2 hours to get to a really good gay bar too T_T.

@-Kyo: Sheesh, I'm still wanting to call you Drocr ><. Anyway, there is only one real benefit to where I live, and that's being able to go to PRIDE up in Atlanta ^^. Other than California, Atlanta is one of the biggest hosts for PRIDE and the parade is huge! I haven't been able to go yet, but I'll be going this year \(^o^)/.

everminded said:
Yuricon - ftw.

Actually there would probably be many non-lesbians there, but there would at least be a higher concentration of them? I live in Australia though, so I will never experience it.

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure of that, but I wouldn't really know ^^. I think though since it's hosted in New York, there should be a higher concentration of the gay community. *Sigh* even though it's hosted in NY, I'm determined to go within the next few years.

Lol, I made a deal with a friend of mine, if I went with him to Yaoicon then he would come with me to Yuricon the following year ^_^. I don't really mind yaoi, I have a lot of gay male friends and I go with them to yaoi stuff at cons (all except the hentai panals >_<). Even my brother reads it ^^, and we occasionally exchange series.
"Wish as hard as you can, and they will know your feelings" - Juri Arisugawa
Jun 20, 2009 9:08 AM

Feb 2009
bluesunset92 said:
nexist418 said:
kaigen said:
Does a one time rendezvous with the same sex make you a Homosexual?

http://www.shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/does-a-one-time-rendezvous-with-the-same-sex-make-you-a-homosexual-474348/;_ylt=AtDTCFt8gHLfutSfAdW9TYMIb6U5

an interesting article I found that happens to kinda be on the subject, so I thought why not maybe some of you will get a kick out of this. ^_^

Hahahahahaha

Hey wow, I guess I am a faggot... Who knew... Is our society really like that? I mean outside of comedy skits & the Fundies I didn't realize people were so uptight.

I don't think it could have been anymore biased than it was. Its upsetting that the "mainstream" can be so black and white with stuff like this.

btw im straight (male)
Tasogare said:
kaigen said:
Does a one time rendezvous with the same sex make you a Homosexual?

http://www.shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/does-a-one-time-rendezvous-with-the-same-sex-make-you-a-homosexual-474348/;_ylt=AtDTCFt8gHLfutSfAdW9TYMIb6U5

an interesting article I found that happens to kinda be on the subject, so I thought why not maybe some of you will get a kick out of this. ^_^

That article made me shake my head. If the dude doesn't himself identify as homosexual, wtf are you labelling him for?

Oh, I don't tihnk I've posted here yet. Female - lesbian, theoretical since poeple have brought that up. xD

well girls seem to have it good in this article, most of the commenter's were fine with girls doing it but not so mush with guys ^_^; but hey I can quasi understand the reasonings...
-"Just an ordinary woman who won't ever regret, being with the person she loves."
(Rokujou Ruri, Azure Dream, manga)

-"Shinobu, even if this body should turn to ash, I will never leave you."
(Naitou Momoko, shoujo-sect, manga)
Jun 20, 2009 9:24 AM

Feb 2009
well, let's see.. there's more girls than guys and there's more straight than gay... that's mean that most of the club are straight girls. O_O
Jun 20, 2009 11:29 AM

Dec 2007
Actually I think most of the club is straight guys XD

(Other than bi girls)
Jun 20, 2009 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
ninryu said:
well, let's see.. there's more girls than guys and there's more straight than gay... that's mean that most of the club are straight girls. O_O

Yeah. The math doesn't necessarily work like that, cause if it did, it means we'd have a lot of gay guys. :P
Jun 22, 2009 2:23 AM

Dec 2007
^Indeed.
Not that I don't like gay guys, I would just prefer gay girls ;D
Jun 22, 2009 9:01 AM

Nov 2007
XDDDDDDDDDDD

Jun 22, 2009 9:54 AM

Feb 2009
i'm glad i made you laugh.
Jun 22, 2009 10:08 AM

Jul 2008
Wait, why is that awesome fail?

I like girls :<

EDIT: Lol I fail for not seeing your text! Hehe I think some of those girls are gay though =D

I think more straight girls like yuri then straight guys like yaoi.

- Satou Sei
Jun 22, 2009 10:21 AM

Mar 2008
*gasp* I never knew of a Yuricon!
^^;;;; I'll be looking out for one of those now.

I wonder if Fremantle and Perth have any Yuri related stores...>_-
Jun 22, 2009 10:30 AM

Feb 2009
everminded said:
Wait, why is that awesome fail?

I like girls :<

EDIT: Lol I fail for not seeing your text! Hehe I think some of those girls are gay though =D

I think more straight girls like yuri then straight guys like yaoi.

I would think so it would be smiler to the article I posted, hetero guys get no forgiveness for crossing the line in any way so this would be about the same. Guys want to protect their masculinity and pride above all else yaoi would kill that. A straight guy would never come out with it to he's friends or something. (unless he has some weird surroundings and his entire group of friend is into it)

^_^ yaoi= not for me, good by.
kaigenJun 23, 2009 7:51 AM
-"Just an ordinary woman who won't ever regret, being with the person she loves."

Jun 22, 2009 10:57 AM

Dec 2007
Wait... YURICON???

I want to go to that D= I didn't know there were yuricon's someone know where and when :O
Jun 23, 2009 9:09 PM

Jan 2009
Yuricon is hosted in New Jersey, US and the first one was in 2003. Yuricon is actually more than a convention it's a website and has a publishing company attached to it, just visit ~yuricon.org~.
Jun 23, 2009 10:05 PM

Dec 2007
That is pretty awesome, I really want to go.
Jun 23, 2009 10:36 PM

Jan 2009
Haha, I do too and I would bet everyone else here would love to go as well ^_^.

At one point I'm determined to go to at least one of the events that Yuricon hosts or is a part of ^^.
Jun 23, 2009 10:50 PM

Jul 2008
Juri21 said:
Haha, I do too and I would bet everyone else here would love to go as well ^_^.

*nod nod* ;__;

kaigen said:
I would think so it would be smiler to the article I posted, hetero guys get no forgiveness for crossing the line in any way so this would be about the same. Guys want to protect their masculinity and pride above all else yaoi would kill that. A straight guy would never come out with it to he's friends or something. (unless he has some weird surroundings and his entire group of friend is into it)

*nod nod* I see, I see. I wonder how many secretly borrow their sisters manga though! ^_^

- Satou Sei
Jun 24, 2009 4:45 AM

Feb 2009
well I live close enough to go to yuricon if I so wish, but I'll never give up my Otakon!!!!!! XDDD Its a blast the likes of witch I refuse to miss, some of my friends that go aren't even that big into anime, and Otakon is like Christmas for them ^_^ such a good time. I hope to see some club members at an Otakon this year or the next ^_~

; (>^.)>

Jun 24, 2009 11:31 PM

Oct 2007
I'm ... undecided geez. xD
I'm a girl, I'm on a relationship with my 4th boyfriend but I have kissed girls before, because I was curious and because I was drunk xD. But I often find myself thinking of how a relationship with a girl would be, and I don't dislike it at all, I even desire it sometimes.
Also, i feel more attracted to girls than to boys by their looks. I like to look at girls. (And i'm not a stalker xD) But I feel pervy because of that. I even look at their boobs... -////-

Aaand, the love of my life is a girl, haha. And she's my best friend. When I met her I was like: I wish I were a boy. That has been the only ocassion where I have desired to be of the opposite sex, I actually like being a girl. If it weren't for menstruation, female would be the perfect gender xD.

So, I don't know, I think I'm Bi... but I don't feel like saying: hey I'm Bi!
It's nothing you say to all the people though...

Ok, i will stop my gibberish now u////u

YURI IS AWESOME! xD
Jun 24, 2009 11:37 PM

Nov 2007
melie-octopus said:
Aaand, the love of my life is a girl, haha. And she's my best friend. When I met her I was like: I wish I were a boy. That has been the only ocassion where I have desired to be of the opposite sex, I actually like being a girl. If it weren't for menstruation, female would be the perfect gender xD.

So true! menstruation is EVIL!!!!

Jun 25, 2009 7:09 PM

Jan 2009
kaigen said:
well I live close enough to go to yuricon if I so wish, but I'll never give up my Otakon!!!!!! XDDD Its a blast the likes of witch I refuse to miss, some of my friends that go aren't even that big into anime, and Otakon is like Christmas for them ^_^ such a good time. I hope to see some club members at an Otakon this year or the next ^_~

; (>^.)>

*Sigh* I wish I was close enough to go TT_TT. Otakon sounds fun though ^^, but I'm nowhere near that one either ><, plus it's too close in time to my favorite con, AWA!

melie-octopus said:
I'm a girl, I'm on a relationship with my 4th boyfriend but I have kissed girls before, because I was curious and because I was drunk xD. But I often find myself thinking of how a relationship with a girl would be, and I don't dislike it at all, I even desire it sometimes.
Also, i feel more attracted to girls than to boys by their looks. I like to look at girls. (And i'm not a stalker xD) But I feel pervy because of that. I even look at their boobs... -////-

YURI IS AWESOME! xD

Actually that sounds interesting ^^, very different from my own experience.

Oh, and don't feel bad, I started with looking at other girls' breasts too, haha ^_~
Jun 25, 2009 9:00 PM

Apr 2009
melie-octopus said:

YURI IS AWESOME! xD

Really? If i was a girl i'd be excited to realize that i was bi or a lesbian, but i guess coming form a guy obsesses with yuri that doesn't mean a lot <_<
Jun 25, 2009 9:44 PM

Jul 2008
melie-octopus said:
I Aaand, the love of my life is a girl, haha. And she's my best friend. When I met her I was like: I wish I were a boy. That has been the only ocassion where I have desired to be of the opposite sex, I actually like being a girl. If it weren't for menstruation, female would be the perfect gender xD.

Good thing you like Nana! ^__^ Can you relate to that kind of friendship? And yes, menstruation is the major downside of our bodies T__T.

- Satou Sei
Jun 26, 2009 7:34 AM

May 2009
melie-octopus said:

YURI IS AWESOME! xD

I can relate to your story. I have had multiple boyfriend. I fell in love with my best-friend in grade 7 and to this day I love her. I always look out for her and protect her from the men she dates. I never got drunk and kissed a girl, but I like to kiss them now ^_^. Back in high school I would always look at girls more than boys, they seemed more attractive to me, and looking at their breasts is definitely the place to start. I also liked their figure in general, such as waistline, shoulder and thing like that.

At the time I thought I might be bisexual, but after a year of university and a lot of time spend in our Pride Centre realised that I had a preference with woman and was never attracted to the men I had dated.

I went through a lot of confusion, just like you are now, so don't worry about it to much because everything will fall into place.
Jun 26, 2009 12:04 PM

Feb 2009
Supernova1337 said:
melie-octopus said:

YURI IS AWESOME! xD

Really? If i was a girl i'd be excited to realize that i was bi or a lesbian, but i guess coming form a guy obsesses with yuri that doesn't mean a lot <_<

I have to agree with that notion but I guess that's why I'm the creator of the "wish I was a lesbian club" ^_^;
and I'm not going to lie I had to plug "menstruation" into google, and... >.>; I couldn't finish reading LoL's ^o^* chuckles
well luck to to be male ^_~b on that one,,, and from what I have heard about the pain girls have to go though their first time, man I'd a virgin forever. >.< lucky again.

n_n-V byee~

Jun 26, 2009 2:16 PM

Jan 2009
kaigen said:
Supernova1337 said:
melie-octopus said:

YURI IS AWESOME! xD

I have to agree with that notion but I guess that's why I'm the creator of the "wish I was a lesbian club" ^_^;
and I'm not going to lie I had to plug "menstruation" into google, and... >.>; I couldn't finish reading LoL's ^o^* chuckles
well luck to to be male ^_~b on that one,,, and from what I have heard about the pain girls have to go though their first time, man I'd a virgin forever. >.< lucky again.

n_n-V byee~

Hahaha ^^. Sry, but it was fun to see the guys discussing it (always interesting to see another pov)

Well, it always depends. For me finding out was both nice and terrifying. I was happy because it explained my behavior when I was younger, but it was startling since it was so new. Adapting to a new lifestyle can be rather rough and scary at the same time ><. But after the initial shock it gets a little smoother, but that all depends on your personal circumstances.

*Chuckle* I'm actually not surprised you had to look that up Kaigen. A lot of guys I know don't recognize a woman's period by its proper name. What confuses me is how terrified they are of it *shrug*. Mine doesn't bother me that much actually, I was lucky to where I don't get a lot of overwhelming pain ^^.

Haha, there's where I have the advantage too, I actually have a choice of when or if I want to completely have my virginity taken away. If I wanted to I could just go to the doctor and get them to cut my hymen out. The whole ripping and tearing doesn't sound attractive in the least ><.
Jun 26, 2009 2:27 PM

Jan 2008
kaigen said:
and I'm not going to lie I had to plug "menstruation" into google, and

You should do a search for "Red Wings" too...

Mensturation is a tool that the patriarchy inflicted on women in order to maintain their dominance...
Jun 26, 2009 3:51 PM

Oct 2007
Supernova1337 said:

Haha, don't worry, it's your opinion and it's valid.
I'm kinda excited... but It's not that easy you know.
Even if you say: I give a damn about what society thinks.
It's just not THAT easy...
But It's okay, I'm okay now, being in the shadows xD At least my boyfriends knows and he loves me this way so... what else could I ask for.
Jun 26, 2009 3:59 PM

Oct 2007
SeventhTerrace said:

I can relate to your story. I have had multiple boyfriend. I fell in love with my best-friend in grade 7 and to this day I love her. I always look out for her and protect her from the men she dates. I never got drunk and kissed a girl, but I like to kiss them now ^_^. Back in high school I would always look at girls more than boys, they seemed more attractive to me, and looking at their breasts is definitely the place to start. I also liked their figure in general, such as waistline, shoulder and thing like that.

At the time I thought I might be bisexual, but after a year of university and a lot of time spend in our Pride Centre realised that I had a preference with woman and was never attracted to the men I had dated.

I went through a lot of confusion, just like you are now, so don't worry about it to much because everything will fall into place.

I understand, I feel like I need to protect her because she's too cute and small, and... cute u///u And because I love her.

But I want her to be happy, so I help her when I can.
Recently she was attracted to a guy friend of mine, and he was attracted to her, so I helped them out and they started a relationship. It didn't last more than 2 months, though ._.
But fortunately she's good, it didn't affect her much. And I'm going out with her tomorrow, yay ^o^

Thanks for your support and commentary, I really appreciate it.
Have a great life :)
Jun 26, 2009 4:03 PM

Oct 2007
everminded said:

Good thing you like Nana! ^__^ Can you relate to that kind of friendship? And yes, menstruation is the major downside of our bodies T__T.

Yes! I love Nana! ♥ And yeah, I kinda relate to that relationship, too bad that we don't live together u___u sigh.

But I have proposed that to her, and she agrees that it would be great :)
Jun 26, 2009 4:06 PM

Oct 2007
Juri21 said:

Oh, and don't feel bad, I started with looking at other girls' breasts too, haha ^_~

Thank you, I feel better now, haha xD

But really, thank you :)
hugs!
Jun 26, 2009 4:07 PM

Oct 2007
nexist418 said:

Mensturation is a tool that the patriarchy inflicted on women in order to maintain their dominance...

I couldn't say it better!...

Damn you patriarchy r___r
Jun 26, 2009 7:35 PM

Feb 2009
nexist418 said:
kaigen said:
and I'm not going to lie I had to plug "menstruation" into google, and

You should do a search for "Red Wings" too...
dominance...

a friend that happened to be reading over my shoulder just told me what that is, and all I have to say is... thanks for that... that was special =_=;

@ melie-octopus- you really did the go around, ^_^ responded to pretty much everyone who said something to you, good show. now I don't mean to be over analytical or word picking but, you specifically point out "my boyfriends knows and he loves me" and you also "I love her." for the best friend but you never say that for the poor boy friend. just some trend analysis. ^_~b

ta-ta; (>^.)>

Jun 26, 2009 7:49 PM

Jan 2008
kaigen said:
a friend that happened to be reading over my shoulder just told me what that is, and all I have to say is... thanks for that... that was special =_=;

My pleasure. Just remember, Love Knows No Boundaries...

Just imagine if I shared some of the terms that I find disturbing. :D
Jun 26, 2009 8:40 PM

Apr 2009
Nice quadruple post <_<

seriously though, sometime i think about the fact that i'm straight and i'm like "Damn, that's so... average"

Consider yourself lucky ^- ^
Jun 27, 2009 5:37 AM

Feb 2009
kaigen said:

stop scaring her.
Jun 27, 2009 12:23 PM

Oct 2007
kaigen said:
I don't mean to be over analytical or word picking but, you specifically point out "my boyfriends knows and he loves me" and you also "I love her." for the best friend but you never say that for the poor boy friend. just some trend analysis. ^_~b

Yes, I know
after I posted I was like... okay... I think I forgot something
I do love him, a lot.
And I love her too. I don't know how to say it, but it's two different kinds of love.
Jun 28, 2009 12:24 AM

Jan 2009
ninryu said:
kaigen said:

stop scaring her.

How would that be scaring her? I think it would be a compliment to other girls if I stared anyway, haha ^_~
Jun 28, 2009 2:29 AM

Jul 2008
At least breasts are a normal thing to look at when perving (for lack of a better term =D).

You know what I look at?

...Ears. o_O;;

- Satou Sei
Jun 28, 2009 2:31 AM

Nov 2007
everminded said:
At least breasts are a normal thing to look at when perving (for lack of a better term =D).

You know what I look at?

...Ears. o_O;;

WHA?

I've never met a girl that I looked at her... in that way. But at boys... TEHEEHEEE....

Jun 28, 2009 3:39 AM

Jul 2008
You look at boys breasts? :P

I was hypnotised by Gretel Killeen breasts when she hosted Big Brother. I mentioned this at school and everyone agreed with me, so it's not just a gay thing.

I think faces and ears are the cutest things. I want to nibble cute ears and whisper in them ^o^.

- Satou Sei
Jun 28, 2009 3:50 AM

Nov 2007
everminded said:
You look at boys breasts? :P

Yeah!!! No.
Body, eyes, hair but the most important is the personality (I sound so kitschy)

Jun 28, 2009 5:26 PM

Apr 2009
Female, straight
been in a relationship with a girl for 4 years now.. i love her to death and we're going to move to europe so we can get married.. its legal there :)
(so is weed)
we met in San Francisco, exchanged numbers and we went on from there :D
she saved me from my violent boyfriend (i still have bruises) i think its gonna stay with me for the rest of my life...........
Nice guys finish last
That's why I'll treat you like trash.
It's not what I really want to do.
But you only date bad guys so,
I'll give it my best try to
Treat you the way you want me to.
-KevNigChes Collaboration

Jun 28, 2009 9:59 PM

Aug 2008
Chikane-chan said:
Female, straight
been in a relationship with a girl for 4 years now.. i love her to death and we're going to move to europe so we can get married.. its legal there :)
(so is weed)
she saved me from my violent boyfriend (i still have bruises) i think its gonna stay with me for the rest of my life...........

something isn't right in this post :)
Jun 29, 2009 4:00 AM

Apr 2009
Between straight and asexual(XD)since I love 2D girls^^
Jun 29, 2009 4:57 AM
Jun 2008
everminded said:

You know what I look at?

...Ears. o_O;;

That's not weird. I stare at feet. At least people's ears don't touch the floor. Granted, barefooted feet are ridiculously attractive to me.
Jun 29, 2009 6:10 AM

Feb 2009
Unkind said:
Chikane-chan said:
Female, straight
(so is weed)

something isn't right in this post :)

I'm going to have to second that ^_^; or is that she is straight, marring a girl anyway? >.>; that seems a bit off...

tehnominator said:
everminded said:

You know what I look at?

...Ears. o_O;;

That's not weird. I stare at feet. At least people's ears don't touch the floor. Granted, barefooted feet are ridiculously attractive to me.

girls talking about what they find attractive about girls, aahhh the simple joys in life ^_~

I bid you farewell for now; (>^.)>

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which type of shoujo-ai/yuri pairings do you like the most? ( 1 2 )

Louchan - Jul 12, 2009

61 by removed-user »»
Jun 12, 2023 9:25 AM

» Ouji-sama nante iranai by Harushion (not on mal!, 200 pages) - Marimite/class-s like

Wannabiteme - Jun 4, 2023

1 by JB-94 »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:17 AM

» what kind of Shoujo-ai &amp; Yuri do you like ? ( 1 2 )

pitman - Aug 3, 2007

85 by HaruHaruLove »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:32 AM

» What anime made you cry? ( 1 2 )

deletemeplzz - Sep 11, 2009

57 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:26 AM

» The boundaries of yuri (+ shoujo ai as for mal) - genderbender, crossdressing etc

Wannabiteme - Feb 25, 2016

4 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 12, 2023 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.