Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 1, 3:43 PM

Jul 2017
Adachi...is still quite the reckless guy aiming for Moeko, though Adachi's mother sets the record straight for him. The problem, however, the letter itself...which was written rather...precociously.

The last day of class...and Kobayashi goofed up lols. But in retrospect, this is the last time that they're going to be around the same class, and Yamada, for better or for worse, challenges Ichikawa on basketball, which aside from that one boob touch, he made the shot...with Yamada's help. But since this is her win, she requests for him to be called by his pet name. His birthday is also around the corner, though his libido must be controlled. But while picking up Yamada from the train station at night, they fear the worst of getting stalked...though it's his father who spooked them. And with some egging, Yamada fills in the birthday celebration.

The Ichikawa family seeing Yamada for the first time over a birthday family dinner, but Ichikawa's mother singing the wedding music is too hilarious I cannot just let it slide lols. And Yamada, on top of the birthday song, manages to sweep in with her own well-wishes. And if that's not enough, a sleepover at their place, Ichikawa naturally responses to the worst situations, and handing her her rubber hair band, he almost died out of embarassment. Despite Yamada still practicing for her movie script, her comforting Ichikawa feels at ease...and he's about to go for the kiss there, but holds back like his usual.

This is one of those kind of relationships where they cook slowly, but effectively.
Mar 5, 7:08 AM
Sep 2018
Good eps! looking for next eps!
Mar 5, 7:33 AM
Sep 2021
Yamada & Kyoutarou are getting closer but still are not taking the most important step, but it is also nice to see their bond/relationship grow little by little.
Mar 6, 6:26 AM

Jan 2017
I thought I'd die of heart-squeeze watching this. How to have an Ichikawa please 😭😭😭💖💖💖
Mar 17, 5:05 PM

Mar 2010
LOl is it just me or did they both seem like light yagami and misa misa? but dman my kniga missed the chance to spoon her and sleep together uwu

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 10:08 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, his lucifer mode is active XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 30, 4:18 PM
Apr 2022
PEEEEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Mar 31, 3:09 AM

Jan 2014
The sister seriously doesn't give a damn about timing, giving a bunny figure for a birthday present in front of Anna. The last shot of the episode reminded us that Kyo is still himself.
Mar 31, 10:17 PM
Aug 2020
nice nice nice nice kyo and anna
Mar 31, 11:33 PM

Oct 2014
AbyssWalker21 said:
The sister seriously doesn't give a damn about timing, giving a bunny figure for a birthday present in front of Anna. The last shot of the episode reminded us that Kyo is still himself.

She clearly was thinking not to give it to him in front of anna, but kyo was like “give it here”
Apr 1, 4:03 PM

Aug 2019
surprise staying over

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 10:24 AM
Jul 2023
que fofo, parece a namorada indo numa festa só em família.
agora é sério, se esse trem n terminar com pelo menos um beijo ou sla pedindo de namoro (seria bom dms), eu me mato....................................................
Apr 4, 1:30 PM
Feb 2024
Buena conceptualización supieron adaptar a la perfección el momento más hermoso de un ser humano que es el cumpleaños y que es lo que realmente significa me mate de la risa cuando se quedó impactado literal el mejor cumpleaños
Apr 7, 10:27 PM
Oct 2019
The two of them are very beautiful together, I wanted a confession soon
Apr 16, 1:34 PM
Jan 2023
End of the school year, and also Kyo's birthday. Oh and Yamada ended up staying over too.

What a lovely scene at the end there, with Kyo tucking Yamada into bed.

This sure is developing fast.
May 3, 10:29 AM
Jul 2019
this was actually epic when Kyotarou was about to protect Anna from a stalker
but the mangal did realy a better job in this
May 5, 8:04 PM

Jun 2008
lmao that bit after the credits, Kyo still an idiot xD

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

203 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 12:49 PM

» BokuYaba Sweep

WraFh - Apr 9

24 by aniart_nation »»
May 28, 9:36 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

349 by Alfred0098 »»
May 28, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

79 by Scootboi »»
May 21, 1:58 AM

» Has the english dub been announced?

middle_pickup - Jan 24

27 by SammyOldLad »»
May 19, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.