Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 30, 2020 8:39 PM

Aug 2018
YggdraSEED said:
Ah now everything's revolves around anitubers I guess narrow logic but okay, got it, assume whatever you want to assume

Oh wow, a self proclaimed comedy genius, I'm sorry I never knew you were such a popular comedian

and yes to which I agree like I said the show isn't comedy centered but ofc the majority is a few opinionated anitubers and their fans who will agree to whatever the anitubers says amirite lol

A very shallow criticism aka nitpicking, again the show is not comedy centered yet you base it's writing on it's comedy lol 3 jokes that you stated is the show's writing? *face palm*

That rule is primarily or exclusive for spoilers, just because I said "oh the story continues" or basically just saying the series is ongoing won't affect that rule, stop trying to justify your reaching by bending the rules, you've basically reached and assume, ah infodump that goes nowhere (well duh the season is over) but you're an [>anime only] forget the source material or any context amirite coz everything revolves around the anime inb4 your next rebuttal is the site's name is not mymangalist lol

Childish insults again huh when you're taking me out of context again, I brought up you're an anime only coz you're REACHING, stop trying to use MAL's rule to justify your reachings

@sonofbatmanrp13

The guy can't see how biased he is, and just straight up comparing it with the wrong show

Debunking the myth budget means nothing if you know how the current state of the anime industry works and still nothing's changed

And real mature and totally unbiased comparing a comedy centered show like Konosuba to IR that's not comedy centered

Konosuba movie is nothing special, either one of the previous two seasons is better than the movie, it's more of a ship centered movie because of megumin's popularity the author is developing that ship, and you talk about poor writing when this author's writing got affected by a mere popularity poll lol
Ishuzoku is heavily based on ecchi unlike Konosuba which is parody pf Isekai genre.We all know that much of ecchi based shows usually have low budget and it should not be compared to a movie.The movie would surely have a better production schedule and animation.

I didn't understand what the movie was trying to do.It only focused on Megumin and nothing else as if Darkness and Aqua are non-existent and some of its jokes are recurring gags like Darkness being a M,Aqua being useless and Megumin loving explosions.I think the novelty wears off after some time but people treat it as some groundbreaking comedy.

The movie had two inconsistencies which irked me the most.
The futa oneesan gets resurrected with the other two generals and that's never explained
It's clearly shown the Crimson demons lost their Magic when futa onee-san used the ancient weapon but at the ending they are supplying their magic to YunYun and Megumin which makes no sense.The movie clearly is worse than the TV series.I only gave it a 7 because I love the series and I'm biased about it.It doesn't change the fact the movie was a massive letdown.
Mar 30, 2020 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
gotta hand it to this show i've never gotten a negative boner watching a ecchi before besides the exception of like Meidri and a few scenes i don't think ive been this turned off by a ecchi lol so pretty much knew i wasn't gonna love it for that since this ant the kind of show made for me.

Reviewers was like if someone went through Hentai.net and went lets just make a brothel about all these tags(tags that id blacklist) till it gets too raunchy turns out they ended up getting too raunchy for broadcasting

will give it it's credit despite it's subject matter it was quite open in letting anyone for better or for worse have sex and knew what it was a 100% of the time and while i didn't love the art style the quality was surprisingly good

giving this a gentlemen 6.5 was still very average but that's not surprising with this genre comedy was overall pretty weak too

at the end of the day though this review doesn't matter and most don't just my opinion , and with everything that happened it's hard to take meme 10/10s seriously to legit ones so if you enjoy great but i gotta give a side eye to those treating this like some blessed anime from the heavens (this would've been a darn good hentai) but it ant somehow.
Mar 30, 2020 10:31 PM

Nov 2019
@sonofbatmanrp13

True that my guy
Mar 31, 2020 12:39 AM

Nov 2016
This show made me like bird girls
CPU: i7 6700 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM: 16GB | HD: 1TB | Moderators are mean! | D. Gray Man Hallow is UNDERRATED!

Mar 31, 2020 12:39 AM

Nov 2016
This show made me like bird girls
CPU: i7 6700 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM: 16GB | HD: 1TB | Moderators are mean! | D. Gray Man Hallow is UNDERRATED!

Mar 31, 2020 6:38 AM
May 2017
I'm glad this finale fully redeemed itself judging from the previous episode which felt weak. It ended with a good note and felt like a concluded ending compared to the other shows this season. Prolly one of my faves this season lol
Mar 31, 2020 10:52 AM

Sep 2016
Very solid final episode.
Masterpiece of an ecchi show, unironically.

And to think someone seriously thinks the 10/10 are all for the memes, lmao.

I'm tempted to print your comment and hang it on my wall.
Well said man.

Damerino said:
Finally this worthless anime ended. Hope we don't get a sequel.

It was also hoped to not get your worthless review, but guess what.
Sometimes people do not get what they want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bruh
Mar 31, 2020 11:26 AM

Mar 2020
FullyCharged said:
Very solid final episode.
Masterpiece of an ecchi show, unironically.

And to think someone seriously thinks the 10/10 are all for the memes, lmao.

I'm tempted to print your comment and hang it on my wall.
Well said man.

Damerino said:
Finally this worthless anime ended. Hope we don't get a sequel.

It was also hoped to not get your worthless review, but guess what.
Sometimes people do not get what they want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks ma'am. Feedbacks always appreciated tho.
Mar 31, 2020 2:22 PM
Sep 2010
So now that its over does my 10/10 vote count yet?

I can't believe how salty MAL is on people calling out their doctored scores. They are even trying to meme about it
Mar 31, 2020 2:58 PM
Jan 2016
It's official boys, isekai-ing into ishuzoku reviewers is a possibility lol
Mar 31, 2020 4:49 PM

Jun 2016
Unfortunally the amount of controversy surrounding this anime (and low budget?) caused it to tone down after episode 3, they skipped a lot of potentially spicy sex scenes in some episodes, in others they showed softer and fast scenes unlike the first episodes, even in the last episode they totally skipped sex scenes with demon girls (some episodes ago the scenes with the real succubi were very hasty too).
I would have liked some sex scenes with centaur girls too.

Anyway it's a series that represent a sort of "turning point" or a "half way" between ecchi and hentai, yeah it made history in its own way but it could have been better, although it's surely funny and well made, I appreciated it but I hoped for more, if it had kept the "standard" of episode 3 it would have been really EPIC.
Franz_FurantsuMar 31, 2020 4:53 PM
Apr 1, 2020 7:47 PM

Mar 2019
Many boring and meaningless chapters the only funny one was the last one, 4/10 anime~
Apr 2, 2020 3:08 AM
Jun 2019
Got nothing to say,it was brilliant.
Shows like this appear once in a decade!
Masterpiece!
Unfortunately,we won't see second season or something similar for very long time..
Apr 2, 2020 4:19 AM
Nov 2019
The way the last few episodes went it looks like they had lost some of their Mojo (Probably due to all the stations dropping it and the financial implications that would have on the production teams).

I suspect they didn't expect Ep.3 to trigger the moral-minority as much as it did (or maybe they did it on purpose to boost BD sales).

So we're now back to a season of gratuitous fan-service and fleeting pantie-shots and Anime sinks back into that "Pre-pubescent" and Geeky niche where everyone else thinks it should sit.

Was IR worthy of a 10 - probably not, was it worthy of a 1 definitely not as there was some plot, some character development, the music score was good and the graphics were good even if you didn't like the subject matter.

As an adult who enjoys Anime I'll miss it - not just because it was Lewd, but because it wasn't childish and didn't treat it's target audience as such. I enjoy more mature Anime and that doesn't have to be defined by body-count, Gore or technical twists in the plot.

Hopefully the BD's will have more content and maybe an OVA to cover the spicy bits they cut out on the LN.

Looking at the ecchi lineup for SS2020 - looks dull and depressing. I will miss the fallen angel futa "Crim"....

BTW Demia has the missing piece of his halo - shame we may never find out what she'll do with it.....
penrhosApr 2, 2020 4:47 AM
Apr 2, 2020 3:32 PM

Dec 2016
YggdraSEED said:
Ah now everything's revolves around anitubers I guess narrow logic but okay, got it, assume whatever you want to assume

Never said that EVERYTHING revolves around anitubers. I said that the biggest majority "I've seen" sharing the same idea that it's comedic genius are the ones from youtube and also reddit comments.

YggdraSEED said:

Oh wow, a self proclaimed comedy genius, I'm sorry I never knew you were such a popular comedian

I know you're butthurt and sarcastic, but indeed I do consider myself someone that knows how a good joke relies on proper buildup and adding layers to it, rather than just making a quick 4koma style joke that adds nothing and expect to think that's actually funny.

YggdraSEED said:

A very shallow criticism aka nitpicking, again the show is not comedy centered yet you base it's writing on it's comedy lol 3 jokes that you stated is the show's writing? *face palm*

Right, it's shallow just because YOU say so without actual basis that support your nagging on me. My criticism is attached to the comedic part mostly because the whole ecchi matter it's quite poor in my books. Sure, hardcore fans and fanboys that love garbage ecchi will think it's the best stuff there has ever been and therefore there's a lot to discuss about it. There's nothing on my behalf to talk about the unnoriginal smut part of the show.

YggdraSEED said:

That rule is primarily or exclusive for spoilers, just because I said "oh the story continues" or basically just saying the series is ongoing won't affect that rule, stop trying to justify your reaching by bending the rules, you've basically reached and assume, ah infodump that goes nowhere (well duh the season is over) but you're an [>anime only] forget the source material or any context amirite coz everything revolves around the anime inb4 your next rebuttal is the site's name is not mymangalist lol

No, the rule it's pretty clear, but you're just bending backwards in order to fit it to your own delusional interpretation. If the rule was made specifically for spoilers it would have stated exactly that, to use spoiler tags for events that didn't occur or will occur in the anime adaptation. The rule that's in bold states that we're not allowed to discuss events that hasn't come up yet in the adaptation to prevent us anime only viewers from getting spoiled by source readers that just love to brag and pull out segments that have not been adapted yet (or probably won't even be adapted)

YggdraSEED said:

Childish insults again huh when you're taking me out of context again, I brought up you're an anime only coz you're REACHING, stop trying to use MAL's rule to justify your reachings

I'm an anime only just like dozens or even hundreds of people reading/discussing about the adaptation in this messageboard. If anime and manga were meant to be discussed in the same place there wouldn't be a segregation in this site by having a whole section just for the source and a whole other section just for the adaptation. You're just shoving your own principles of reading and watching the same title and expecting others to follow your advice, but that's not how things work out in the real world, and that goes also for movies and books. People discuss on "what actually the anime has shown" those who want to talk about what the manga shows have their very own section of the site, as simple as that, but you're just too stubborn and delusional that you just can't grasp such a simple fact.

YggdraSEED said:

The guy can't see how biased he is, and just straight up comparing it with the wrong show

Wich show am I supposed to compare it with?

YggdraSEED said:

Debunking the myth budget means nothing if you know how the current state of the anime industry works and still nothing's changed

What does one thing have to do with the other? The current state of a high demand for underpayed animators has been happening for years. That still doesn't mean that giving a hypotetically bigger budget to a anime project will result in a better quality one

YggdraSEED said:

And real mature and totally unbiased comparing a comedy centered show like Konosuba to IR that's not comedy centered

What does maturity have to do with this? You sound like a truly butthurt fanboy that knows nothing about maturity, and you're just yapping back for the sake of just yapping.

Similar titles can be compared on a common ground (wich was the over the top fanserviced scenes in Konosuba) You're just looking for a quick way out for me to stop calling one title being better in terms of quality and content than other.

YggdraSEED said:

Konosuba movie is nothing special, either one of the previous two seasons is better than the movie, it's more of a ship centered movie because of megumin's popularity the author is developing that ship, and you talk about poor writing when this author's writing got affected by a mere popularity poll lol

A lot of people beg to disagree just by looking at the rating and how many have watched the Konosuba movie here in MAL. But hey, you're entitled to your own opinion the same as I do.

And if were talking about a popularity poll, I think IR takes the cake thanks to Nuxtaku zealots bombing the site with perfect 10 scores. We can always argue that despite the MAL admins cleaning all these brigadeers votes there's no way to know how many resided and the score it currently has it should be marked with an asterix and we'll never know how popular would have been IR without the brigade.
Apr 2, 2020 3:41 PM

Dec 2016
sonofbatmanrp13 said:
Can I get the link for the reddit AMA?

Wow,quick to judge that I hate the movie because I didn't like the ending.I gave ot a 7 and Ishuzoku a 6.Didn't know that 7 was a bad score.and I must be attributed with shit taste.

Just because it has magic it can't do whatever it want.Every world has it's rules and it needs to follow.If it weren't the case everyone in battle shounen would be resurrected because they have some sort of special powers.Kazuma's revival is explained but not what happened with Futa onee-san.

The search engine in reddit is quite a mess and these AMA are more than 2 years old. You'll have to take my word on it, or just wait a couple of weeks and most likely someone will ask the same question on the already programmed session for CloverWorks on April12

https://old.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/fpw79z/we_are_cloverworks_an_anime_studio_based_in_tokyo/

Also I never stated that you hated the Konosuba movie (please quote me on that), I certainly couldn't care less if you gave it a 2 or a 10, I just pointed out that either the movie or any of the 2 seasons in Konosuba has better animation and a more compelling story using lewd and fanserviceable comedy (despite it being quite lack of a clear plot) than something as heavily structured episodic show like Reviewers with stale 4koma style comedy, IMHO.

sonofbatmanrp13 said:

Ishuzoku is heavily based on ecchi unlike Konosuba which is parody pf Isekai genre.We all know that much of ecchi based shows usually have low budget and it should not be compared to a movie.The movie would surely have a better production schedule and animation.

I haven't read the light novels, but based on what actual source readers mention that's how it happens in the novels. I don't understand if you're claiming that the author changed the writing in order to advertise the Kazuma/Megumin ship in a movie format, or what the hell are you trying to say at all.

Regarding that the movie is heavily centered on Megumin. What's your gripe? A huge chunk of season 2 was dedicated on Darkness and her arranged married. I don't see why a story passage focused on a particular character is something bad when it's actually quite common, there's even a specific name for it "character arc"
KimurahApr 2, 2020 4:00 PM
Apr 2, 2020 9:31 PM

Nov 2019
@Kimurah

Well there you go, "I've seen"

Also YouTube isn't the only site around, and I already proved how unreliable that one is for your argument, then there's Reddit, maybe ⅓ at best the ⅔ however enjoy the fanservice more it's potential and the whole idea

Okay so coming from the self proclaimed comedian himself, a non comedy centered show is not that funny, woooo *fast clap* no shit Sherlock

>Saying "The series is on going"
>Spoiler

Lmao you don't even know what is an actual spoiler

Wow again you are ignoring context lmao, simply saying the series is ongoing is not a spoiler, talk about taking things literally just again to justify your weak argument lmao now I'm not sure if you're just immature or you're actually extremely naive

IR an extreme fanservice show that goes beyond the boundaries of an anime and Konosuba a comedy centered show

Literally no one ever: let's compare it

*slow clap*

Oh now you're using MAL's ratings, welp there goes your credibility then again you hardly has any credibility

Sequels almost always gets higher rating than their prequels, why? Because of nostalgia and other factors, you played yourself using a flawed scoring system as your argument lol stop embarrassing yourself
Apr 3, 2020 3:14 AM

Dec 2018
This show is the pinnacle of ecchi, it's a masterpiece that introduced a combination of genres(in this case ecchi(mostly borderline hentai) and slice of life, like Gigguk pointed out) that blew all the other ecchi contenders away.

Yes, this show gave me boners, fetishes, sex celebration, laughs, memes, a world with more world-building than all isekai's combined and who knows what more. But it never gave me the urge to masturbate to it, I know a lot of people did. The show was kind of like, "I've bestowed this knowledge upon you, now go out there and explore!", and I did, I totally explored.

Oh, it was more like the virgin lizard at the end. He gained all the knowledge from the Interspecies Reviewers and evolved into a heightened state, that's how I feel after the show.

The show knew exactly how to go out with a....bang, with Crim and Elza.

Man I wish we could get a second season, but they had "End of Eternity" at the end so we may never get anything further, that sucks. I will praise this masterpiece to my grave, 10/10.
Apr 3, 2020 6:18 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Crim

The ending, finally he became a magician xD
Kinda reminds me of Ixion Saga DT, I miss that randomness of that anime :(
"Signature removed"
Apr 3, 2020 9:38 AM

Nov 2014
One of the best non-sequel anime I've seen in a long time. I kinda want to give it 10/10, but for now 9 seems more fitting.

I hoped for S2 annoucement. I guess it's manga time?
Apr 3, 2020 4:13 PM
Aug 2019
This show is a hentai, i don't care what anyone says, they showed a shit load of sex (just because the penetration was out of frame doesn't mean it's ecchi) , actual toys and a whole load of fetishes, that fits my criteria for hentai.
still gave it a 10/10.
Crim best girl i'd tap, then Meidri
Apr 4, 2020 12:02 PM

Mar 2020
Wow, the end of an era.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 4, 2020 2:25 PM

Feb 2020
I'm late watching this because I waited for subtitles that didn't make me wince and aren't locked at home due to my profession.

Honestly, while not really a sexy episode it was pretty fun to me. It just feels like a nice way to top off the anime with some last minute world-building thrown in and the guys talking about past experiences and reliving them in more ways than one.

It's better for me than the prior two episodes and has this really uplifting feeling to it.

5/5
Sponsored by RAID SHADOWLEGENDZ
Apr 4, 2020 6:45 PM

Dec 2015
Damn, now I don't know if Crim will still go to heaven after all of his "adventures" on Earth.

Well, off to read the manga then.
Apr 4, 2020 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
And the best anime of the year goes to.... Ishuzoku Reviewers!
What a great time I had with this! And I honestly don't know when we will have another masterpiece like this.

Would absolutely love to seen a 2S and even more, hope this gets the recognition it deserves.

Will miss this for sure!
Thanks for all the great adventures guys!
10/10

Until we see the next season, remember the wise words of our "f*** squad" xD

"Farewell, beloved fans, of our beloved Reviewers... Worry not; as long as succu-girls keep on working hard, so too will our Reviewers. When you think of our heroes, remember this: when you help others (get f** on), you're only helping yourself (get your f** on)..."

What a masterpiece this was hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 5, 2020 6:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol just finished last 3 episodes between this time. I must say, not much enjoyment with H-scene on there. Only Crim shyness can make an exclusion for me for the rest of the scenes, hoho! Note it that my best episode for ecchi scenes fall from ep 4 till 8 (excluded egg bird, i forgot the number of episode), which is the reason why i dont really attach near the end. Speaking to the story telling segment, its good to add some story progress near the last episodes. Like the demon queen story, Demia short story, Crim love toward Hyena (dream), even side character like Lizard added some story development at the end. Thats all seems to be the best way to end such a massive nonstop H scenes without any delay, really surprised about that. Without any good conclusion in the end tho, such as how Crim ended, Meidril perverted status, etc, this show make my expectation high enough to keep watching the detail of the entire series. But still, i will miss this. The end sign somehow prove the hint. However, if this show had a chance in the future, i always intrigueing to come and enjoying myself. With all of that, i wanna give this 8 rather than bad review. So far not be the best, nor be my horrible show. Ishuzoku reviewer give me another side of effect anime world can be according to any point of view. Lmao!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 2020 12:02 PM

May 2017
love how they talk about our human world..x) (next season will be an isekai, then? hahaha)
Apr 7, 2020 12:04 PM

May 2015
DAMMIT ITS OVER!!!!!!! Such a beautiful series has ended this day. *tear* You were like a brother to me! Could relate to Stunk so much.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 8, 2020 2:59 PM

May 2012
I found this series quite enjoyable to watch, especially how open it was with everything.

Not much story even though I'd loved to see heaven, but still in general quite loved watching it!
Apr 8, 2020 10:36 PM
Feb 2020
That was so good! Really hope for season 2
Apr 9, 2020 12:46 PM

Jul 2019
Season 2 is a dream ? T-T
Apr 12, 2020 12:46 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Its actually crazy how great this show turned out to be. Hoping for a sequel asap..
Apr 17, 2020 12:11 PM

Feb 2019
I'm gonna miss this show.

That fairy lady is still super hot.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Apr 19, 2020 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
I enjoyed every episode of it
and It's sad it ended
but just Smile because it happened
and it will forever be A MASTERPIECE
10/10 SUPER GREAT AWESOME ANIME
Apr 26, 2020 4:22 AM
Sep 2019
Aww man it ended, but they ended it well though. Thanks to this anime. And also I wanna know what "Virgin" thing they were chanting is, I mean I wanna know how to say it in Japanese. >: D
Apr 27, 2020 5:33 AM

Mar 2008
So you basically would have to hire a lawyer to get with a demon so you dont screw yourself over contractually.
May 3, 2020 3:22 PM
Jan 2018
The virgin wizard at the end got me so hard i wake up my entire house. Overall a nice show if you are in for something different.
May 9, 2020 10:55 AM

Mar 2014
hahaha the lizard became a wizard. The best joke from all the anime! That alone makes a good closure xD

Love it, the opening/endings, the nature of the show and all the info about the species related to sex. It was a fresh air from the usual generic fantasy world.

What it is missing this anime for be a great one is a little spice of plot (plot plot of story, not THE PLOT). There is a little of spectulation because of Demia but I guess that it will be for the next season.

May 27, 2020 1:19 AM

Mar 2020
Welp. It's over.

I'm genuinely surprised that I sat through all 12 episodes of this, and even more so that I found this show funny. However, all things considered, I don't love or hate it. There were so many inconsequential ideas being introduced that the show felt convoluted and strangely padded. I imagine that's a result of the manga running concurrently, like with most adaptations.

Clearly, the highlights are the character designs, animation and art style, however, this is all at the expense of the plot. I wasn't thinking of acknowledging the minuscule amount of room left for a story, but the last few episodes were so absurd that I feel like I have to. The way this show depicts prostitution and the mentality behind it is so romanticised and absurd that it honestly baffles me. For some reason, the succu-girls act like being a prostitute is empowering, when in reality it is incredibly degrading, both physically and mentally. It was also strange how openly promiscuous the society in this universe appears to be, as well as all the rationalizations the show tried to make at the last minute. I feel that if the plot wasn't emphasised at the beginning, it certainly shouldn't have been by the end. Yet, despite this, it attempts to explain all the contrivances the audience had already jumped ship on critiquing.

5/10. While I admired the fact that this show didn't care about who it was offending, it is incredibly forgettable.
May 29, 2020 10:22 PM

Apr 2020
lol the virgin lizard guy became a full-fledged wizard at age 30. A fitting conclusion for this great show, the extra world building with the demon lord girl revealing the world was an isekai was interesting. It seems that it left off with a possible continuation considering they were about to go to the harem and Crim hadn't gotten back to heaven yet. A season 2 sure would be great. 8/10
Jun 5, 2020 12:01 PM

Dec 2011
I am very confused when it comes to this show. On the one hand, the show was becoming pretty bland and repetitive with time, but, on the other hand, I could not put it on hold. I just kept coming back to it, watching more and more episodes.

Something kept luring me in.

I mean, the innuendos were so cheap. I was also actually interested in seeing the demon girls but there was no screen time for it, which was kinda disappointing - they made us wait half a season for it. Some of the characters' actions would be considered fucking creepy in real world, which kinda ruined the experience for me sometimes (that golem episode was way too off-putting for me). I also could not help but cringe at some of the scenes, e.g. in the tavern. It was just so damn cliche.

But hey, there were also good sides to this show:
- it was entertaining at times. That transformation into an actual wizard was definitely something I did not expect and did not know would crack me up so much.
- Crim was the best boy (?) of the show. He is the only character I took an actual liking to, and, well, gotta admit that he is an absolute cutie. Elza x Crim is just too good.
- I guess everyone got something for themselves in there lmao. The species choice was sometimes interesting as well. Even though the majority of the fetishes were not unknown to me, the show played its role pretty well.
- the artstyle was very pretty at times, too. I'll just pretend I didn't see some of the wacky animations or unpolished shots.

Overall it is a fine ecchi in itself. Not a huge fan of the genre but it was at least entertaining and somehow managed to pull me in.

7/10
Jun 9, 2020 11:26 AM

Dec 2012
Pretty enjoyable series for me..
I really enjoy how they made crim fallen to darkness lol
Jun 13, 2020 8:23 AM

Apr 2014
There needs to be more. It was very good 7/10
Jul 16, 2020 2:12 AM

Sep 2019
I had the best time watching this anime. Even though the last two episodes weren't as wholesome as the rest but it's ok. 7/10

Definitely rooting for the next season.
Aug 8, 2020 4:09 PM

May 2020
I'm proud of this anime, japanese people are the best in the world
Aug 8, 2020 4:09 PM

May 2020
I'm proud of this anime, japanese people are the best in the world
Aug 9, 2020 6:28 AM

Aug 2008
This got pretty repetitive after awhile but it had its moments. Suppose can keep in the fresh ranking with a 6.
Aug 13, 2020 7:45 AM

Mar 2015
Virgin lizard became a wizard!!

7/10!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 13, 2020 2:24 PM
Apr 2018
The ending of this episode was hilarious. The lizard dude became a Wizard and Stunk is gonna go cuck his own father by stealing his harem.
Aug 28, 2020 2:00 AM

May 2016
They may be perverts but their influential reviews have done all sorts of good in their world by revamping industries and debunking misconceptions about misunderstood races. I can only imagine how hilarious it'd be to see that the society they live in has drastically changed for the better in the future all thanks to one lewd review from the intrepid Interspecies Reviewers.

This was a very fun anime that really pushed the boundaries of what can be considered ecchi. The funny moments were funny and the sexy girls were definitely sexy! I certainly wouldn't mind if they actually go ahead and make a second season of this~

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.