Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2017 9:00 PM

Aug 2016
Ecchan x Hanabi is the only yuri ship that i strongly cannot allow.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 30, 2017 9:02 PM
Feb 2016
So glad I held out for a week to watch both eps 11 and 12 together. The suffering I have watching eps 11. Throughout the whole time of watching eps 11 and 12 I kept on wishing that Hanabi won't end up with Mugi based on what he does with Akane this whole time but at the same time I thought they may end up together because that's what usually an author do. So when they really did not end up together it was a bit of relief + happy moment for me but a bit sad as well. But based on how realistic the situation is they way they used each other in the beginning and how they settle their loneliness by seeking each other I doubt it'll be a healthy relationship for any of them. It might become a bitter-sweet memories for both Hanabi and Mugi and they may end up together in the future or may not but I hope by this time they'll truly find a peace with themselves.

On another note so happy Ecchan and Hanabi gets to be good friends again♡♡♡ I'm so also glad that Moca grown so much after that confession and date she did with Mugi♡ This has been a great series with more ups than downs and I hope to be able to enjoy this kind of series in the future as well. 8/10
Mar 30, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2010
Where is my boat? LOL

Ok this ending was unexpected yet welcome, i wouldn´t have guessed they would make up and then decide NOT to be together...its a realistic ending to say the least
Mar 30, 2017 9:41 PM
Mar 2017
zeltrax225 said:
1032patrick said:
I saw Ecchan cut her hair but in the bonfire I saw her with long hair? At least Akane will get married to Kanai- sensei.... I see their troubled faces especially Akane and Moca in the bonfire? any explanation?

Ecchan cut her hair after the bonfire. The bonfire was a flashback. At that time she was still not talking to Hanabi.

Akane is troubled because that's her default bitch face, not sure about Moca.
Thanks for the info. I kinda mixed up because Kanai was not wearing glasses. I really liked the anime because this kind of stuff really happens in real life. The scenes were too intense and the drama stuff was just right. I really liked Akane though even if she's a bitch. Blinded by her beautiful face but can't be like Kanai sensei who loves her unconditionally.
Mar 30, 2017 9:48 PM

Jun 2015
Great way to end it, but shame there isn't much space for Noriko.. if they could include Ecchan in it, why not show how Noriko has progressed in the months ahead?
Only gripe I had with the ending.

Overall 9/10. Didn't get a perfect score in my book only because Akane's change was a bit too fast-paced for my liking (probably due to time constraints)

Mar 30, 2017 10:00 PM
Mar 2015
Well, thats it. The manga has finished and now the anime is complete... (Wipes forehead.) Well that was really painful. I've pretty much have said everything I've wanted to say here on the forums, but once more...

Look maybe for like the first 4 episodes, its just ridiculous. Its not awful, but its just bad. Eps 6-12 just turned into a total complete disaster. I mean eps 9-11 really pushed me over the edge and basically sent my score from like a 6/10 to a 1/10, and then this episode capped it off and sent it into an abyss for me.

Whether it's realistic or not, this story just doesn't come across good as a whole. I can't relate to it at all, and this just makes me anti-love and thats not a good thing.

The characters that really drove me crazy was Kanai and Akane. It wasn't so much I hated Mugi and Hanabi like everyone else, i just could not stand the Akane storyline throughout the damn series.

Either way, this series was a bullshit fest of fuckery, 1/10 from me. I never want to see it again, I dont want to hear from it again, and this author better keep it's hands off anymore series.

(You know, after thinking about more. I think it's apparent that this anime is not made for people like me, but for those who can share and relate to that story. I myself am lucky to have not gone through such drama. but it's understandable that people here have and can relate to it. and that's fine.)
Justice_RocksMar 30, 2017 10:08 PM
Mar 30, 2017 10:16 PM

Apr 2015
genius ending imo
9/10
Mar 30, 2017 10:28 PM
Jan 2014
Someone please tell me what the song that plays at 7:10 when she sees Moka at the fashion show is called!! I am dying trying to find it but Im running out of places to look.
Mar 30, 2017 10:31 PM
Aug 2011
That ending was pretty good, tho not real honestly...
Mar 30, 2017 10:31 PM
Jan 2014
AholePony said:
Thank god its over. I really disliked the series. Major animation issues in the final episode too and that was the only good point for me throughout the run was the quality.

Final episode was a slide show of stills being passed off as a montage of the school festival and even the moments when characters were on screen they barely moved, just inner monologueing the entire episode.

I completely agree
Mar 30, 2017 10:40 PM

Jul 2007
Whew, did this show turn out to anticlimatic and incomplete.

The show sets up this interesting set up about egocentric selfish teenagers indulging in toxic pity relationship because they can't handle the idea of facing up to their crushes and getting rejected. Their behavior thus threatens to engulf all those around them and most likely will lead to lots of people being hurt with lives destroyed.

Sounds perfect right? Yes set up is indeed perfect. But there's no follow through.

Nothing mattered, Nothing happened, nobody had any consequences for anything they did and nobody really even did anything beyond flirting with various ideas. Nobody really developed and the story just kind of resolved itself. What's more majority of characters had no real point to them beyond being a "roadblock". All build up and no pay off for anything.

Hanabi spent whole season flirting around her darker side yet there's no pay off, no actual solution or confrontation. She just....gets over it I guess?

Mugi had fascinating backstory and the whole malicious intent towards Hanabi was interesting and could have been interesting to look at male predator, but in the end he ended up being a plot device pushed around by people till plot demands him to grow a backbone because show has to end.

Male Teacher was a non-character through and through to the point that the previous episode was a literal WHAT moment.
Ecchan started out great as a very realistic queer character longing for approval. Then the author for some reason decided to veer towards problematic lesbian stereotypes and then she just disappeared. Was she ever treated anything more than a roadblock? Sadly, not really.

Same can be said about Mocca too. She is basically discount Sengoku Nadeko. Except that Sengoku Nadeko mattered a LOT to the plot of Monogatari while Mocca just is there, starts annoying, gets interesting and then is resolved without any real consequence for anyone involved.

I wonder if this could have been better if Akane was protagonist? I mean she technically is because despite us knowing NOTHING about her backstory or motivations, Akane is the sole character who developed and changed in a way. And yet yet again despite supposedly being "worst person ever", she suffered no consequences and she did not cause ANYTHING to happen.

At least they did not just throw Mugi and Hanabi instantly to a wedding for the finale. The fact that the show thinks they can "Build a real relationship" is already frustrating. At least they did not become each other's consolation prize.

Overall despite thrilling and well-done visuals and brilliant execution, this feels really pointless in the end. Its like waiting for crash and it never happens. It just fades away. Fuuka viewers most likely can relate. The show set up realistic and dark romance setting and then did nothing with it.

5/10, sadly.
AhenshihaelMar 30, 2017 10:48 PM
Mar 30, 2017 10:45 PM

Feb 2014
"seeking for true love" haha poor kids

Finally it's over.

2-3/10
Mar 30, 2017 10:56 PM

Nov 2012
Quite possibly one of the easiest 1/10s I have ever given.

Stick to drawing Yokoyari, you are pure shit at writing.
Mar 30, 2017 11:19 PM

Jan 2017
Was expecting better ending >_>
Mar 30, 2017 11:45 PM

Dec 2009
"Hey kids, your teacher, aka my wife is kinky as fuck and has had sex with her students."

This ended way too gently... Like it was building up an epic climax then chickened out and didn't bother.

It keeps the 9/10 because of how BRILLIANT it was until onii-chan-sensei "cucked himself" (as much of a pervy rebellious turn on as it was, the plot died from then on). I was hoping to finally get another 10/10 series, but it seems that will have to yet wait.

@Fai
I appreciate your review there. I
'm sure the general consensus of anyone who was really paying attention to what was going on will agree that it was akin to a botched orgasm lol. It's like "Oh yeah, oh YES, ohmygodohmygodohmygod, oh yeah, wait, whatever". I still have a very high appreciation for this series because of the incredible setup and climb, but where was the follow-through ("what's a follow-through?" dunno i forgot). I agree with a lot of what you said, but just not quite so pessimistic. I was really hoping for this to hit my extremely-hard-to-earn list of 10/10 anime. Everyone's "scuminess" was more or less just forgiven and forgotten or justified in an annoying way as not just acceptable, but even good. None of Hanabi's craziness paid off, the teacherbitch get to commit polygamy, Sanae "cures" her amazing horny lesbian powers, Mugi goes off to do Mugi things, Moca pretends to be a bride. What the hell.

ps: i wanted more of
GenesisAriaMar 31, 2017 12:11 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 30, 2017 11:45 PM

May 2015
Decent ending. I agree that it would not have felt right to have Hanabi end up with Mugi because you could tell he was never in love with her in the first place, although I think if they kept seeing each other at least she would have developed feelings.
Oh also, I liked that Moriyama kid who asked her out, hopefully she changes her mind someday because that dude seemed perfect for her.

and I will say it again even though countless people have said it. Kanai sensei is a dumb shit, well his choice. he will have fun with that Akane and how ever many guys she bangs during their "marriage". Could have just went with Hanabi in a few years dudeeee. smh whatever though
I dont see a second season for this because there is nothing much left to show anymore.
overall 7/10 was gonna give 6/10 but animation was quite nice so eh
Mar 31, 2017 12:03 AM

Dec 2012
Nice finale episode.
Moca looks nice in that dress as well as Ecchan's new haircut.

LOL Akane teasing Hanabi.
Hanabi & Mugi saying goodbye.

Overall an enjoyable show. Made me feel depressed at times. The art was nice. Great OP & ED songs. Probably my fav's from this season.
Liked how the studio didn't shy away from the intimacy.

8/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 31, 2017 12:44 AM

Dec 2016
Im kinda sad that this anime has already come to an end and it was already expected that hanabi and mugi are gonna get together but the way the ending presented to me made me very satisfied and became my favourite...moca BTW damn she is cute in that dress and ecchan i wonder if there's anything going on with her cousin...akane and kanai meh i got nothing to say but i can say one thing akane your very lucky to have a guy that accepts you for who you are...i just hope they make an ova about hanabi and mugi true love
Ayakashi_UwUMar 31, 2017 12:54 AM
Mar 31, 2017 12:52 AM

Jan 2015
So Hanabi finally CAN accept his brother's decision to marry Akane, to praise Ecchan, to finally accept (?) Mugi... OH WELL.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 31, 2017 1:09 AM

Feb 2008
Why do I feel like the only one who won something here was Akane? I highly doubt she has changed at all, but who knows, I will never read the manga.

Very much enjoyed the series as a whole when some people said it was going to include some netorare moments, and ntr is one of my favorite doujin genre. Unfortunately, none of the main characters, and I am considering all of the cast mains except for the cuckold teacher, really developed strong emotions to each other. Guess that's why it's called Scum's wish. All of them are scum. Including the cuckold teacher.

The animation was a huge let down but voice acting was strong enough to deliver some good episodes and another mediocre episodes. I liked the ending, and felt kinda sad that Mugi and Hanabi don't end up together.

Masaru Yokoyama once again doing a great soundtrack. Another high point of this show.

7/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Mar 31, 2017 1:10 AM
Oct 2014
Perfect ending that remained true to its theme. 8/10 for me. I could see Mugi and Hanabi getting together in the future though, when they're older and a bit more mature. I think by the end of it, Hanabi genuinely loved Mugi, but I'm not sure it was mutual. I would like to see what this show's ideal of love looks like. We get hints with Ecchan's cousin and the "non-possessive love" of the guy teacher.
"The only thing I still write is a list of people I'll never forgive" - Hikigaya 8man
Mar 31, 2017 1:28 AM

Dec 2014
well I liked the ending... Glad the broke off the relationship... Kinda liked it all
Mar 31, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2016
Best and most mature ending I could spect.

9/10
Mar 31, 2017 1:42 AM

Jun 2014
Overall the series fizzled out halfway through after a great setup, but it was nice to see something a bit different.
6.7/10
Mar 31, 2017 1:45 AM

Mar 2014
I'm glad that Hanabi and Mugi didn't end up with each other.
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
People are either charming or tedious.
Mar 31, 2017 1:49 AM

Mar 2016
Honestly didn't expect that ending. I really wanted Mugi x Hana to happen after last week and them having a happy ending but after watching the finale, weirdly enough, I really did love this bitter sweet ending. And thought this is actually better than having Mugi x Hana get together in the end. Was a perfect end. Loved the narration throughout.
I preferred Echhan in long hair tho haha. Really liked how Akane gave the flower to Hana in the end. She has changed for the better, still think she's a bitch for she did before tho xD

The art and animation was absolutely beautiful <3 Can't express just how perfect it felt :D This show did things to me xD Was a very unique and loved them yuri scenes too lel.

Overall giving this series an 8.5/10. One of my favorites from this season ^^
RyunuosukeMar 31, 2017 1:53 AM

Mar 31, 2017 1:59 AM

Sep 2016
show about teenagers thinking too much about love
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 31, 2017 2:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
THis is the life, and this is the love...the life continues!!!
Nice end, closing alll the loves storys and opening the door to a new season when we will watched a love development!!!

8/10 for this season...
Mar 31, 2017 2:48 AM

Mar 2015
Amazing show 9/10

I expected the ending to be Mugi and Hanabi getting together (though I perceived that doing may be forcing such an ending and would be rushed in the span of an episode). After seeing the ending, I was unsure why exactly Mugi and Hanabi did not end up together considering that they are incredibly alike, gone through the same things and developed some feelings for each other throughout the series. However I understand now as some people have pointed out they couldn't end up together because it would be the same thing as them choosing to be together because they couldn't have their loves at the start of the show. It would be just a way to fill the loneliness.

It was slightly saddening seeing how Mugi and Hanabi were connecting and being friends then deciding to move on :( The inner romance enthusiast fanboy in me wouldn't have minded them ending together though.

I don't know whats up with the negative reviews for Kuzu no Honkai (the top four reviews are 6, 5, 6, 5) and honestly it feels like some of them hold no water. All important characters get development (save for Kanai, which I'm fine with because he's actually a symbol for unconditional love) and an episode or more each is dedicated to expanding their character and watching them change for the better from the events of the story. Animation has been top notch especially with the still frames they like to do where they color in the characters with lots of detail (not the manga style panels). The soundtrack is simply beautiful (unfortunately cannot name the soundtracks I like because the OST is not released yet) The directing is also excellent (the OP, use of black/white color in transitions to show corruption/innocence etc).

Cliche ideas? Where or in what anime have you seen such similar scenarios before? Just because it's cliche doesn't mean it's bad- it depends on the execution, which has been amazing. Generic characters? In what romance anime have you seen characters use each other for lost love? Frustrates you? The first episode is blatantly frustrating and screams "THE CHARACTERS MAKE CRAP DECISIONS". Sex? Yes but you know that there's sex from the first episode and the sex isn't for no reason. Furthermore a lot of the negative points made aren't really backed up by examples from the show which is frustrating as you cannot counter them. It's actually strange how the top reviews for the manga are so different from the anime. I presume Kuzu no Honkai in anime form just has more popularity thus gathers more haters.

I can't wait for the extra chapter of the manga featuring a side story that is gonna be released.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Mar 31, 2017 2:49 AM

Jan 2015
Throughout the weekly ride i've been kinda "meh, alright, let's see where this goes". But surprisingly the ending had me in tears, as it was really well made, had a sensitive feel to it, and thank heavens it wasn't a big crowd of happy couple cliches. They needed to be alone and move on, learning to be fine just with themselves and then truly loving someone new eventually. And they knew that.

The scenes of Hanabi with Mugi and also with Ecchan were touching. The teachers were a nice surprise along the way.

I wasn't believing too much but in the end they pulled off a nice anime. :)
Mar 31, 2017 2:54 AM
Sep 2014
Liked it a lot, i like how they execute it, and just the anime in general. 8/10 would watch again
skytsunaMay 6, 2022 6:50 AM
Mar 31, 2017 2:54 AM

Apr 2009
7/10 .. Not much of a good ending, not a whole lot was explained for the other characters. Throughout most of the show they talked about how they needed each other, even mentioned it again at the end, then decided 'naw, nvm..cya' LOL.. ugh, had potential. Oh well. Onto the next season.
Mar 31, 2017 2:59 AM

Feb 2016
The anime up until ep 11 deserves an 8 or a 9 maybe ...but the ending was kinda unprecedented ...so its a 7/10 for me .

And also ...why is the BITCH of the series who becomes the only one to win something ? Pisses me off , this .
Can't be bothered anymore
Mar 31, 2017 3:01 AM

Feb 2016
Seta19 said:
7/10 ..Oh well. Onto the next season.

Mate , the manga's over , the anime adapted the whole thing .
Mar 31, 2017 3:04 AM

Feb 2016
zeroj said:
I will never read the manga.

I liked the ending, and felt kinda sad that Mugi and Hanabi don't end up together

7/10

The manga's over , there is nothing left to read , the anime adapted the whole series
DreamBoiMar 31, 2017 3:14 AM
Mar 31, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Could not have asked for a better ending for the anime.
Most people were expecting a shallow ending where they would basically have sex and stay together, yet they understood the true nature of their relationship and what they really wanted. We also had somewhat of a little twist in Akane´s character I guess.
We also saw that Ecchan and Hanabi were able to "accept" eachother and get over what happened.

I think it´s funny that some people are rating the anime a 1 or 2 out of then and saying: "True love?? what a joke".
The anime shows exactly how love feels when we are young (teenagers). We tend to be jealous, insecure and every single feeling is intensified. Yet, later we are capable of growing into a more mature definition of what love truly is. And that´s exactly what Mugi and Hanabi show us.

All in all:
The plot is great and it is one of the few animes I have watched were we get to see a very good and mature character development. Even thought my opinion may be bias as I kinda relate to some parts, it´s a easy 8 out of 10 for me. Still thinking of giving it a 9/10.
Mar 31, 2017 3:17 AM

Jun 2016
A very nice ending indeed, it so heart-warming. I'm so happy for Akane and Narumi, then it's a good choice for both Hanabi and Mugi to reach a conclusion both of them agreed without being a slave for adolescence. All the characters from this Anime really did a great role and all of them all matures specially Hanabi and Mugi. I'm so happy for Akane-sensei, i love you sensei! ^^
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Mar 31, 2017 3:19 AM

Jun 2016
Sassy_save said:
zeroj said:
I will never read the manga.

I liked the ending, and felt kinda sad that Mugi and Hanabi don't end up together

7/10

The manga's over , there is nothing left to read , the anime adapted the whole series
I think the manga isn't over, more like it's on Hiatus.
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Mar 31, 2017 3:28 AM
Oct 2011
The animation, soundtrack were always on point.

Pretty solid romanc Anime, didn't enjoyed a show like this in a while.

9/10 for me, although I didn't expect it ending that way.
Mar 31, 2017 3:46 AM

Apr 2016
Kyamana said:
Sassy_save said:

I think the manga isn't over, more like it's on Hiatus.

The manga is over since a week already.

Apparently there are some side stories in the making but the main one seems to stop here. We'll see. Maybe the mangaka would do a sequel if she feels like it, who knows.
Mar 31, 2017 4:18 AM

May 2016
I hate the final episode though, we cannot do anything but accept what scenario the author shown to us. It was a beautiful ending, but the MC did not get what she desired, but she learned to let go and find true love and that's the greatest thing that happened to her in this episode.
Mar 31, 2017 4:20 AM

Dec 2015
Fairly reasonable conclusion for the heroes and other children, compared to what was done with the adults.
The bits around the class activities were not really going well with the tone of the other scenes.

3.5-/5 Personally happy that the heroine only won things in the end, but it's like there was no bad retribution for the wrongs she did.

Note: was the bon scene trying imply that Hanabi's friend was now closer to her cousin? Like this japanese idea of homosexuality was working well when applied to older teens. -_-"

Started interesting, resorted to weird fast tricks over its course, resolved most of the things suddenly with "great imagination". Lots of monologues when you don't need them all, nothing when you are left wondering how the hell something came up to be. Pretty packaging (sounds included).

6/10
Rei_IIIMar 31, 2017 4:25 AM
Mar 31, 2017 4:24 AM
Feb 2016
A perfect way to end it. I was afraid it would be rushed but the episode gave good closure to all the characters.
Mar 31, 2017 4:25 AM

May 2016
I didn't expected something promising from the first few episodes 6/10
Mar 31, 2017 4:36 AM

Oct 2016
I'm not sure how to rate it since I'm such a sucker for a good ending... but I guess it's still good even though they did not end up together.

8/10 for the entire show.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Mar 31, 2017 4:59 AM

Sep 2016
loved this anime. Probably my fav from this winter season. The audiovisual aestetic was breathtaking, the characters compelling and almost true to life, the story was engaging and the presented themes pretty unique for anime.
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Mar 31, 2017 5:09 AM
Mar 2017
Mugi don’t know what he lost. MY GOD!

Mar 31, 2017 5:18 AM

Jul 2015
Aaaaaahhhhh the last episode. Everything turned out well and everyone ended things on a pretty happy note there. Which is pretty great considering all the screwing around they did, thought this was gonna end horribly for everyone around episode like, 3. It's unfortunate our main duo couldn't patch things up entirely by the end, but they have learned and they have grown a lot since the beginning.

Absolutely loved this series, just everything about it, the visuals, art style, soundtrack, characters, everything. Gonna miss watching all this drama with a nice hot cup of coffee in hand, felt pretty great. 10/10 and now to go read the hate comments as a bonus.

A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 31, 2017 5:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
..and forget to say....
... The new hair style of the redhead, was very nice!!!! kekeke
Mar 31, 2017 5:32 AM

Jul 2014
Well, that was unexpected. I really did expect Hanabi and Mugi to end up together after everything that happened and, while I am a little frustrated that it hasn't played out that way, this actually feels like a more realistic ending than what that would have been; it really speaks volumes of the growth and character development of both of them that they came to realise that their relationship isn't what either of them needs to truly be happy rather than merely escaping from their pain, frustration and suffering. It's definitely a bold move, but it's just another example of how impressive this series is and why it deserves to be my AOTS.

9/10
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2017

436 by Relp1905 »»
May 11, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

» I want to watch it but I don't want to watch it.

Ronin_Sensei - Sep 13, 2023

48 by Zarutaku »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.