Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 15, 2016 2:34 PM

Mar 2016
glutton said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

One thing i must say is if we got to use alisha to her full potential with best equipment and higher level instead of just the beginning near midway unlike Rose from near midway to end, i think it wouldn't have been that hard to think of her strong . i mean one of the things that made think of Rose as beast is her spammy artes so I wouldn't rule out gameplay also , not saying gameplay is the biggest proof but it factors ...

If we're talking gameplay Alisha rejoins the party for a bit near the end of the game and can still hang with Sorey and co. except for not being able to armatize, in the DLC she fights alongside postgame Rose and STILL hangs if not quite matching Rose due to her broken moves lol.

Lol yes she does rejoin , but again only for a very little while and 2 battles if my memory recalls (against the guards and can't spoil the other one for rest watching) . I didn't get the dlc tbh
Sep 15, 2016 2:39 PM
May 2016
DragonSlayer_19 said:
glutton said:

If we're talking gameplay Alisha rejoins the party for a bit near the end of the game and can still hang with Sorey and co. except for not being able to armatize, in the DLC she fights alongside postgame Rose and STILL hangs if not quite matching Rose due to her broken moves lol.

Lol yes she does rejoin , but again only for a very little while and 2 battles if my memory recalls (against the guards and can't spoil the other one for rest watching) . I didn't get the dlc tbh

Well you can also run around and fight non story-important battles, you can even hunt some 'Gigantos'/mutant hellions with her lol.
Sep 15, 2016 2:43 PM

Mar 2016
glutton said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

Well you can also run around and fight non story-important battles, you can even hunt some 'Gigantos'/mutant hellions with her lol.

Yeah you have point there, but I just wanted to finish the story seeing that I was nearing the end . And if she's going to go very soon again, there's little incentive to level her up .
Sep 15, 2016 3:49 PM

Jul 2016
glutton said:
FrozenSheep said:

Rose is a seasoned warrior though. I doubt that Alisha had to fight nearly as often as Rose did.

Perhaps but Rose is more of a seasoned *killer*, we can't exactly be certain how much she relies on stealth compared to a knight who is probably trained more to fight head on.

I said Warrior for a reason :)

Sep 16, 2016 7:23 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
glutton said:

But why assume she should be weaker than Rose even though there is no evidence either way, then? Would you question if Sergei or (self-taught) Sorey matched Rose without the seraphs' help? The Scattered Bones have hype in a skit that is not particularly backed up by anything shown nor compares them directly to Alisha or knights in general, big whoop. You're just making a pro-Rose or anti-Alisha ASSUMPTION that she's supposed to be weaker, them being equal in the anime doesn't actually contradict anything in the game. It's just as biased to say they are making her too strong by having her match Rose.

What canonically makes Rose so good, for that matter? One could argue that she got a lot of help from Dezel prior to joining up with Sorey and her own skills are nothing that special (not that I necessarily think that, but it's as solid a theory as Alisha not being anything impressive).

*sigh* Let me just make it simpler for you.
Scattered Bones feats, proven in-game. I even posted the source for you.
Alisha? Nothing proves she's all that in the game. If she were, it would've at least been implied/mentioned. I wish I could find proof that she's all that strong like you said, but I couldn't. Maybe you can do me a favor and find me the proof instead? Without any proof, we can only conclude she's an above average fighter because that's how she is depicted/written in the final product of the game.

LMAO yes being hyped in a skit is a huge 'feat' and Sorey wouldn't stand a chance against Rose based on er... BTW remember Sorey held his own in a one on one match with Sergei who you said there isn't enough evidence to judge against Rose. There's no definitive way to rank any of the main trio against each other you're just ASSUMING Rose is some 'godslayer' based on really flimsy evidence. Alisha fights alongside near-endgame Sorey and postgame Rose against the same enemies and isn't really a 'burden' in combat other than the inability to armatize, nothing to do with her skills.

I guess there's no arguing with a massive Rose/Scattered Bones fanboy.

BTW Rose and Alisha actually sort-of-fought in the game and while it was a lame catfight, they were both exhausted at the end with no clear victor and if Rose was so vastly more 'leet' compared to Alisha, why didn't she just use her superior martial arts skills to chump her?
gluttonSep 16, 2016 7:43 AM
Sep 16, 2016 1:01 PM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
glutton said:

LMAO yes being hyped in a skit is a huge 'feat' and Sorey wouldn't stand a chance against Rose based on er... BTW remember Sorey held his own in a one on one match with Sergei who you said there isn't enough evidence to judge against Rose. There's no definitive way to rank any of the main trio against each other you're just ASSUMING Rose is some 'godslayer' based on really flimsy evidence. Alisha fights alongside near-endgame Sorey and postgame Rose against the same enemies and isn't really a 'burden' in combat other than the inability to armatize, nothing to do with her skills.

I guess there's no arguing with a massive Rose/Scattered Bones fanboy.

BTW Rose and Alisha actually sort-of-fought in the game and while it was a lame catfight, they were both exhausted at the end with no clear victor and if Rose was so vastly more 'leet' compared to Alisha, why didn't she just use her superior martial arts skills to chump her?

Dude, can you even READ? I said in that analogy about Town Guard B might be a Godslayer and I was referring to Alisha using this analogy. And even brushing that aside, it was an analogy, no way did I say Rose was a Godslayer(where the f did you even that from???).

And you called it "being hyped in a skit"? That was Sorey's observation after having fought one of their members firsthand and seen how they operated(during the escape from Roundtable palace if I'm not mistaken) and even Lailah agreed. If both of their approvals aren't proof enough for you then I don't know what will. I showed facts from the game and all you had for comeback is "LMAO hyped in skit"? Seriously?

glutton said:

Alisha fights alongside near-endgame Sorey and postgame Rose against the same enemies and isn't really a 'burden' in combat other than the inability to armatize, nothing to do with her skills.

I wasn't talking about that, I was referring to that one time she was being used to blackmail Sorey to fight in the war. I even mentioned that in my post, again do you even read?

glutton said:
BTW remember Sorey held his own in a one on one match with Sergei who you said there isn't enough evidence to judge against Rose.

You're right, I actually forgot about that one(I thought he was a with a seraph). But regardless, what are you trying to prove with that? I didn't want to discuss about either Sergei or Sorey(without Seraphs) much because we rarely get to see them and I don't remember much about that.

I've presented many facts with evidence in all my previous posts and you don't even try to argue any single one. The only argument you try to refute is Scattered Bones one and even then you can only reply with "LMAO you're assuming, you have bias bla bla bla". Most of your posts contain nothing but cheap provocation. You keep insisting I'm a Rose fanboy etc while I'm not. I only showed you parts that were proven in game and then you either ignored or replied with some weak arguments without any source. Now who's the one with bias here?
How do you even expect to discuss anything with that kind of attitude? Perhaps you can try to read for once and actually think INSTEAD of having preconceived notion that the other party is already wrong even before reading their post.

You are using REALLY WEAK evidence to claim that Rose is clearly better and are rustled as hell at somebody disagreeing with you, if that's not being a fanboy what is?
Sep 16, 2016 8:55 PM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
No what I'm trying to say is, at least Rose and Scattered Bones are written to be something in the game, hence the mention of their skills in the story and skit while Alisha isn't written to be anything more than being a knight who loves her country. If the writer were aiming to show they're both equal in terms of skills, they would've at least shown something in that direction. But the fact that they did not gives the impression that Alisha is just a regular knight.

If I seem rustled that must be because arguing with you is very tiring since you don't bother to read and do nothing but throw insults.

I read, I just didn't bother responding to most of your arguments because they are horrible. Going from the Scattered Bones being almost hellion class to Rose being stronger than Alisha takes a huge leap of logic. Is Alisha NOT hellion class, aside from lacking shepherd powers to purify them? When she's the squire she can beat up hellions just fine, heck Lucas and his nameless mercenaries are able to kill some dog hellions so it doesn't seem like 'hellion class' is necessarily anything that special.

The rest of your 'proof' aren't even comparisons of fighting ability. Alisha being held hostage - 1. Almost anyone can be restrained by enough people, we don't see how many or how strong the soldiers holding Alisha captive are so how can we say Rose would have been able to break out? 2. Did you not see how er, gutless Alisha was about defying Bartlow in the game? After learning Bartlow tried to have her KILLED, she not only asks Rose to spare him, but then right after obeys his order like nothing happened and doesn't even mention wanting to expose his corruption or anything. He probably could have just told her to stay put and she would obey, that makes her look bad sure but it isn't an indication of her fighting ability or lack thereof.

If you said yourself there isn't enough evidence to judge who is better between Rose and Sergei, how is there enough evidence to judge between Rose and Alisha? You're making a mountain out of a molehill by clinging to flimsy points like the above and acting like they definitively show Rose to be superior in the game, hence the anime showing them as equals is off.

Rose and Alisha's 'catfight' as lame as it was is a better comparison between them than anything you brought up, at least it shows they are physically close enough that neither could easily overwhelm the other. ...oh and also the final battle in the DLC where Rose even with shepherd power seems to tire more quickly and gets knocked out of armatized form while 'trying to protect' Alisha who is doing just fine and seemed less tired - yeah some way superior warrior lol.
gluttonSep 16, 2016 9:35 PM
Sep 17, 2016 5:32 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
Fair enough, they didn't say what class of hellion specifically but my point still stands that it proves they're better than regular knights. And the fact that they mentioned Scattered Bones being hellion class in a skit shows that the writer meant to depict them as something. Sorey and co. wouldn't take note of their skills in that skit if Scattered Bones are on the same level as regular knights.

It's simply inconsistent how the game portrays who can and can't take on hellions, because some dog hellions are clearly shown dead at Lucas and crew's hands yet Zaveid - a seraph - is supposedly unable to handle hellions at all without his special gun. Also there doesn't seem to be consistency in which hellions can be seen or affected physically by humans, it's not based on power level since some weaker ones like Ouroboros seem invisible to humans (well, appears as a maelstrom or something anyway) while Tiamat which should be much more powerful is fully visible and can be stunned by human weapons.

In the case of the squire I assumed it just allowed them to see and affect the hellions that would normally be invisible/unable to be harmed by them even though there is no consistency about which ones those are.
gluttonSep 17, 2016 5:36 AM
Sep 17, 2016 5:53 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
True, I strongly agree with the matter of inconsistent writing in the game, especially surrounding hellions. The game mostly left it in a grey area.
In any case, I honestly don't even care if this is about Alisha or Rose or whoever.
The way I go about things(ITT) is state the facts and I only go with what's proven in game and I don't go beyond that, I'm merely discussing the writing of the characters.
If, and this is a big if, mind you, it seems like I'm favoring certain character(ITT that is), let's say Sergei, then that's not because of favoritism, being a fanboy or whatever.
It's because the writers/producer wrote them that way, you can choose to like it or not like it but you can't change what's written.

No you don't just go with what's proven, you state the facts and then jump to conclusions which are not solidly proven at all like Alisha being definitively weaker than Rose or seraph-less Sorey not standing a chance against Rose.

PS. Rose herself couldn't see the Dragon Newt or whatever hellion just before becoming squire, just like how non-squire Alisha is helpless against hellions.
gluttonSep 17, 2016 7:41 AM
Sep 17, 2016 6:29 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
I'll give you an example then. Let's say there is a story and there are only 2 facts presented from start to end.
Fact 1: Hero A is a knight. Hero A killed a dragon.
Fact 2: Hero B is a knight. Full stop.

If you're the audience, you'd naturally conclude that Hero A is better than Hero B, because in this story we're told that Hero A accomplished something while we don't know anything about Hero B. That's not jumping to conclusions, that's the natural conclusion. Now if the story doesn't end there, and it says to be continued, then yes, that would be jumping to conclusion, because we haven't seen all the story yet.

No you're jumping to conclusions because the facts you use to support Rose being clearly better than Alisha and seraph-less Sorey are FLIMSY and not definitive evidence at all and you're ignoring that Sorey, Rose and Alisha all fight alongside each other with none being depicted as a particular burden outside the resonance thing not skill-wise. You're grasping at straws to try and rank the characters against each other when the story never establishes a clear hierarchy in this manner.

This is more like -

1. Hero A is a knight who travels with some friends and fights monsters.
2. Hero B is an assassin who is said to be strong and has feats on her own.
3. Hero B replaces Hero A in the group of friends and holds her own just like Hero A... Hero B also travels alongside Hero A at one point and neither is clearly shown superior.
4. Conclusion, Hero B is better than Hero A because Hero B has more feats outside being in the group of friends.

That's not logical...
Sep 17, 2016 7:10 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
glutton said:

This is more like -

1. Hero A is a knight who travels with some friends and fights monsters.
2. Hero B is an assassin who is said to be strong and has feats on her own.
3. Hero B replaces Hero A in the group of friends and holds her own just like Hero A... Hero B also travels alongside Hero A at one point and neither is clearly shown superior.
4. Conclusion, Hero B is better than Hero A because Hero B has more feats outside being in the group of friends.

That's not logical...

Are these feats(Hero B) battle feats? If it is, then yes Hero B is better than Hero A in terms of battle feats. Hero B is in no way better than Hero A overall, but if you're comparing battle feats, then yes.

Hero B would be better in terms pure feats yes, but that wouldn't be enough to rank them clearly over Hero A if the extra feats Hero B has aren't solid relative comparisons to Hero A. Whereas you tried to use the extra feats of 'Hero B' as actual proof of being a superior warrior. This is your logic -

1. Hero A travels with a group, fights powerful monsters and then teams up with Hero B and they defeat a dragon together
2. Hero B travels alone, defeats an army of 100 men by herself and then teams up with Hero A and they defeat a dragon together

Your conclusion is apparently that Hero B is clearly better than Hero A even though there's 0 evidence that Hero A can't defeat 100 men or that Hero B would outperform Hero A against the monsters Hero A fought in a group, and they look comparable when they are together. That is straw grasping.
Sep 17, 2016 7:47 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
glutton said:

Your conclusion is apparently that Hero B is clearly better than Hero A

No, those were your own words, I never said that. You even accused me of saying that before(post #115)
glutton said:

You are using REALLY WEAK evidence to claim that Rose is clearly better and are rustled as hell at somebody disagreeing with you, if that's not being a fanboy what is?

in which I denied afterwards (post #116)
Net-Raid said:

No what I'm trying to say is, at least Rose and Scattered Bones are written to be something in the game, hence the mention of their skills in the story and skit while Alisha isn't written to be anything more than being a knight who loves her country.

See?

glutton said:

Hero B would be better in terms pure feats yes

This is where I've always stood. If you check my post from before, I gave the same example(analogy) before the last one.

Your initial argument was that the anime was making Alisha Mary Sue-like by having her look equal to Rose, the implication there is that in the game Rose is clearly superior to Alisha when there's no substantial evidence either way.

Alisha looking equal to Rose does not contradict the game's portrayals, in the game there was just no real relative comparison between ANY of the main trio's skills cause it isn't a shonen lol.
Sep 17, 2016 7:57 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
glutton said:

Your initial argument was that the anime was making Alisha Mary Sue-like by having her look equal to Rose,

Yes.

glutton said:

the implication there is that in the game Rose is clearly superior to Alisha when there's no substantial evidence either way.

Nope.
In my post(#83), I only highlighted
Net-Raid said:

Alisha's feats Anime-wise
-Being able to fight on par against leader of Scattered Bones with just a single knife during Sacred Blade Festival or whatever it's called(but that whole scene was odd to begin with, what kind of assassin aim for his target in front of a crowd).
-Being able to take out a member of Scattered Bones easily.
-Not overwhelmed going up against a group of assassins.
-Instantly figured out Rose's identity.

I mentioned feats, never said clearly superior or whatever, those were your own words.

Yeah, implication means IMPLIED ie. you didn't say it directly but if matching Rose makes her Mary Sue-like compared to game version...
Sep 17, 2016 8:06 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
How is it implied when in my post I only mentioned "feats"? Clearly superior means better in every way.
In that post, I basically summed what she can do in the anime. If there is any implication, it will be things that she doesn't display in game.

Maybe you just didn't choose your words well but you yourself admit you said Alisha matching Rose makes she seem 'Mary Sue-like'' which could easily be interpreted to mean you think it is CLEARLY at odds with their relative portrayals in-game yes? If you're not implying that game Rose is clearly better than game Alisha, then how could anime Alisha matching Rose seem so contradictory to the game to you?

Also you said seraph-less Sorey wouldn't have a chance against Rose which is another claim of 'clear' superiority.
gluttonSep 17, 2016 8:10 AM
Sep 17, 2016 8:19 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
I said mary sue-like(somewhat mary sue to be specific, if you want to nitpick), then in my next post, I listed out Alisha's feats. So it means somewhat mary sue in terms of feats that were displayed in anime.
I don't know how you can twist my words like that. If anything it was your own misunderstanding.

You worded it in a way that is easy to misunderstand. You said her feats were somewhat Mary Sue - compared to what, game Alisha? If that's what you meant, then it implies game Alisha would be unable to do them (specifically matching Rose), which there is no evidence for.

Also you did claim Rose is clearly superior to Sorey unless 'doesn't stand a chance' means something else...
Sep 17, 2016 8:29 AM
May 2016
Net-Raid said:
glutton said:

Also you said seraph-less Sorey wouldn't have a chance against Rose which is another claim of 'clear' superiority.

That was in terms of battle feats as well, we were discussing if they were to fight, and compared their fighting skills(Seraph-less), right?
If I mention more than just fights, say cooking competition, wealth, etc, then that would be 'clear' superiority.
And that was before you reminded me about Sorey vs Sergei in which I changed my mind afterwards.
Net-Raid said:

You're right, I actually forgot about that one(I thought he was a with a seraph). But regardless, what are you trying to prove with that? I didn't want to discuss about either Sergei or Sorey(without Seraphs) much because we rarely get to see them and I don't remember much about that.

You were the one who offered that discussion in the first place, my initial argument was about Alisha's feats.

I meant clear superiority in terms of fighting skills, that should be 'clear' from the context.

If I say Thor is clearly superior to Spider-Man in a fight discussion it doesn't mean Thor is a better character, smarter or more likable it means Thor would kick his ass.
Sep 18, 2016 1:02 AM
Apr 2016
Crashmatt said:
amazing animation and sound directing can't compensate for very average story. It's pretty all over the place at time's and lack flow, jumping from one event to the next. Whilst still enjoyable there are RPG's out there with much better storylines.

I agree with this. It's like the anime is the highlights of what's supposed to be the story. The pacing is so weird, characters are in and out of the story with little impact.
Sep 18, 2016 9:30 AM

Aug 2014
I'm already loving the interaction between Edna and Mikleo xD

Alisha seems to have more backbone than I thought, not bad.

Something that's been bothering for a while now : I really don't like Maltran's voice.
Maybe it's because it sounds like she has something inside her mouth everytime she would speek idk, but it irks me to hell.
Sep 18, 2016 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
Rose switched quite fast lol.

Anyway naicu episode.
Sep 19, 2016 6:58 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Really solid episode. Great the entire way through.

Sorey's conviction as the Shepard was tested as he begins to realize the weight he must bear. They did it in a clear and powerful way and it turned out great.

Alisha really showed her stuff too, both as a leader and a warrior. She's a great female lead.
Sep 19, 2016 6:59 PM

Oct 2008
This episode lacks BGM/OST...sometime feels super quiet without music feels no emotion and empty.
Anywayz, Alisha's courage is epic!
4/5.

Sep 23, 2016 1:17 PM
Aug 2012
Alisha best girl.
Sep 30, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
damn that graveyard scene so pretty, can't stop rewatching it. Ufotable nailed...
Oct 3, 2016 2:38 AM

Jul 2009
It's so good to see how good Alisha is, I wish it was more focused on her, she is amazing.
Oct 10, 2016 1:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The person under the mask? Was logic.... 2 episodes to left, and begin the final battle of this season!!!
Oct 17, 2016 6:09 AM

Nov 2011
Eventually they will put the dot the i, this circumstance does not regret the fact that he had once again an episode a bit slow and lacking in liveliness. Seraphim were entertaining in certain situations, I appreciate this little gem of comedy on their part. The rest is always great, starting with opening and ending.
Oct 27, 2016 10:11 PM

Mar 2015
Good to see that being a Shepherd isn't without its own costs and tolls.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 11, 2016 9:47 PM

Nov 2007
hawk222 said:
Damn, Marlind looks way different in the anime! Not at all like a small little village.

jovee said:
Also, when alisha was thanking the seraph in the library, the cups that they were drinking the soup from should have been shown floating. HAHAHA.

Maybe. In the games they said that seraphs can take items made by humans and use them, so those items probably also become "invisible" to humans at that point. Of course, the same doesn't apply to living things, as they referenced Mikleo trying to nonchalantly drag an unconscious Sorey back to the inn without it looking like the Shepherd was floating.
They never killed off Mason so I doubt that...
Dec 2, 2016 2:59 AM

Jul 2013
Maltra sounds too old. Her VA doesn't do her character justice.
Jan 12, 2017 9:49 PM

Nov 2010
Those bandits that keep attacking Alisha. I kept thinking that it was Terri Doty but now it sounds like Caitlin Glass which means _________ TA-DA. ROSE IS THE ASSASSIN. YUP. GOT IT.
It was no wonder she gave such a side-eye to Alisha's master.

HAHAHA. They are so cute.
Can't wait to see their bond.

I really want to play the game now.

Always loving seeing Mikleo's relationship with Sorey's other seraphs.
Feb 4, 2017 11:52 PM

Jun 2015
Totally expected Rose to be under that mask.
Feb 16, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2008
Seeing this episode makes me think that another route ToZX could have taken is being ToZ from Alisha's POV. I like that Alisha isn't as much as a damsel in distress like in ToZ (getting kidnapped and the team not going to rescue her? Really guys?) and seeing her and Rose have a moment of understanding was nice.

Imagine if they took that route: when Rose becomes the Alisha-substitute it would have a bigger impact/meaning than "my resonance is better than yourrrrs".

As for Sorey and being the Shepherd, it's there in the game but not really elaborated on too well. While it's nice for the anime to do so, I didn't care too much for the way they did it. Sooo... *shrug*
SakariiFeb 16, 2017 4:30 PM
Feb 18, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode, really looking forward to see what the last two episodes will offer!
Mar 19, 2017 5:53 AM

Jun 2013
is hard to believe that the alisha from this episode is the same one that was scared of bugs from the first episode
Apr 5, 2017 3:52 AM

Dec 2012
Boy, Alisha being that MVP. Her resolve really shone through this episode. The segment about how grief transforms into malevolence was pretty heavy too. It looks like both Alisha and Sorey know what they need to do.
Jul 11, 2021 11:26 AM

May 2018
Whoop whoop time for war- oh wait that's a bad thing xD
Apr 10, 2022 8:02 AM

Feb 2020
Lots of emotions in this episode.

It was a really difficult moment for Sorey to purify that human.

That masked person was Rose. Cool.

SerafosMay 9, 9:56 PM
Sep 8, 2022 3:30 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Gotta say this is all making me wish we'd seen way more of Alisha in the main game.
Beep boop
Dec 5, 2023 5:31 PM
Mar 2019
To all the People who are enjoying this, i'm not one of them.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

188 by bushman66 »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

105 by bushman66 »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

128 by bushman66 »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tyrel - Jul 10, 2016

220 by bushman66 »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2016

204 by LeonhartAugust »»
Aug 15, 2023 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.