Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2011 7:31 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Edit: Opening a thread solely to ask where to watch an episode? Have you got no shame..?! The episode in question hasn't even aired/dropped yet.
desolatoJan 14, 2011 9:40 AM
o.0
Jan 14, 2011 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
readerofromance said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
where to watch?
can't find it yet

You have to be patient. It usually airs on Japan TV @ 1:23 Fridays, and raw comes out one hour later.
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=112265

I'm sticking around because the story is interesting.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 14, 2011 10:33 AM
Jun 2008
very nice episode, but its a bit sad they didn't show the past =(
Jan 14, 2011 11:10 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Uuuh.. This episode was a bit creepy..
But still interesting tho.

Finally get to hear the ''whole'' TV-Sized Ending

Don't read if you haven't seen the episode
SnowJan 14, 2011 11:29 AM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jan 14, 2011 11:28 AM

Jun 2009
That was a interesting episode. Reminds me of Titanic in some way. It's somewhat a little creepy but it's good. So Kujo is going to get beat up by that british actor in next episode huh?

Jan 14, 2011 11:49 AM

Nov 2008
Nice episode, creepy at times and in the episode preview

Jan 14, 2011 12:03 PM

Oct 2010
ok at least i start to get what this anime is about, something like a mystery mixed with detective(?)
and loli fansertvice dont hurt anyway.
Jan 14, 2011 12:17 PM

May 2010
The cliffhanger makes me wanna cut up some teddy bears :<
I have nothing to put here. Go me.
Jan 14, 2011 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
The best aspect to this show so far is definitely Victorique. Her "laughing" at the "jokes" was pretty hilarious, and she does have her cute moments too.

The story has been really weak so far though, with the mysteries extremely easy to figure out so far. Seriously, I had instantly thought of the revelation that Victorique made as soon as they walked into the "completely changed" room, well before she actually revealed it.

Now let's just wait for the "surprising" revelation that the one who is doing this is a survivor from the original Queen Berry. Unless my prediction here is wrong, I seriously think this show needs a less predictable plot.

I'lll still be following this show though, because it's still entertaining.

Jan 14, 2011 12:21 PM

Jul 2008
The pace seems really fast. Can this really go on for 11+ episodes?

I think the gun will probably backfire or something. Or he will just miss Kujo entirely.
Jan 14, 2011 12:49 PM

Feb 2008
Not really digging this series (Bones have been losing their touch ever since FMA: B ended).
It reminds me to much of Conan, which then makes me think about how much superior it is to this show. And I guess the main detective in this show being a cute girl doesn't help either...
Jan 14, 2011 1:05 PM

Sep 2010
Enjoyed this one much more than the first episode. The plot was interesting enough and at least I got a little Holmes feeling here. The male lead still is kind of annoying especially how he keeps saying “Victorique”.

Also Victorique’s laugh reminds me of Guu from Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, which is a good thing.
Jan 14, 2011 1:24 PM

May 2007
Maybe i'm getting used to animes which focus solely on mistery, but heck, all those ploys were predictable.

I say the gun didn't misfire. More like it never fired at all.
My money is on either the blonde dude, or the women fired at that minister guy.
Something like one of them is a cop investigating. Or whatever.

Somethign that annoys me on this series is the need to make Victorique look inferior sometimes.
It totally crushes her image. I'm not asking for an character without weakness, but I could deal with some more realism and less sexism.
It was fun for a while, but now it just got totally boring.

I'm sure being unfair lashing on this anime, but heck.
This anime had the perfect image of something which would defy a bit those generic series..
Maybe i was expecting too much, seeing as Victorique seems to be destined to turn into another damsel in distress near the final chapters.

Actually, taking the opening into consideration...
Jan 14, 2011 1:41 PM
May 2010
This episode reminds me of a detective fiction novel by Agatha Christie - And Then There Were None.

Edit: I had to change the title to avoid any possible stirs.
desolatoJan 20, 2011 6:30 AM
Jan 14, 2011 1:43 PM

Apr 2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Victorique's laugh was just epic.. XD

whoo.. loving the story so far for this arc.. and Bones did a great job to make the atmosphere really creepy and scary throughout the episode..

Victorique's deductions from her observations is getting entertaining to watch but still the level of the mystery isn't that hard to solve yet.. and my god we've been already spoiled with who the culprit is with all those flashbacks of the kids in the Queen Berry.. o_O

nice that Kujo's manning up so early in the show, and not just wussing around.. d ( ' - ^ )

oww, that intro at the ED fooled me for a second, I thought they were going to show a totally new ED sequence.. well, still glad to see the whole ED now.. >.<
Jan 14, 2011 1:44 PM

Jan 2009
Hey where did my post go? ...Ahem, anyway
I'm thinking this'll be one of the jewels of this season, honestly. Though that verdict might be influenced by my being tired of retarded shows.
GarLogan78 said:
I think the gun will probably backfire or something. Or he will just miss Kujo entirely.
Or someone else shot him before he had time to actually shoot.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 14, 2011 1:46 PM

Nov 2008
Great episode! I have my suspicions about that woman. For some reason I think that she looks like the Arabian maid from the first episode.

Will this have some sort of romance between our two main characters?
Jan 14, 2011 2:00 PM

Jul 2010
yun90 said:
That was a interesting episode. Reminds me of Titanic in some way.
Me too. Especially the part where they were wading through that flooded area.

shuncchi said:
and loli fansertvice dont hurt anyway.
Do you just mean that they're giving us a loli detective and that's "fanservice"? This is one of the few shows this season that doesn't give me ridiculous panty shots every 3 seconds.

Maurice: "Thank you. I lost my composure for a minute there."
For a minute there? Really? Dude, you were freaking out from start to finish.

Maurice: "The hares are stirred up by the hunting dog. They lose trust in one another." And you're also the only one losing trust (for now). You're just freaking out like crazy, Maurice. :P

The "mystery" was, once again, not at all hard to figure out. Still, it's entertaining to watch. I'm enjoying this show more than others.

But really, it's pretty sad that they killed off almost everyone on the boat already. And it wasn't hard to figure out they would die, either. Why? Generic man A, B, and C automatically have no purpose. Handsome actor in a white suit and beautiful woman in a dress? Oh, they can stay.
Jan 14, 2011 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
Nice but a little too fast plot.
Jan 14, 2011 2:23 PM

May 2009
I'm pretty sure that woman is the culpri, they pretty much showed her in the flashback from 10 years ago's "Battle Royale".
Jan 14, 2011 2:33 PM

Nov 2009
I am liking it. Although things are solved rather quickly i am still enjoying this. Those two are also cute together too. This is why previews ruin everything; even the obvious cliffhangers.
Jan 14, 2011 2:42 PM
Feb 2010
Jan 14, 2011 2:51 PM

Sep 2007
The woman seems like the perp so far with the flashback of that girl who coincidentally resembles her in a younger age. Next episode looks like all hell breaks loose and everybody is out to get each other. I just hope they pull out a nice swerve instead of LOLOLSHEWASTHEPERPALLALONG.
Jan 14, 2011 2:57 PM

Nov 2010
Epic laugh is epic =D also the guy seems a lot braver than first ep....
Jan 14, 2011 2:58 PM

Jan 2009
I agree about the previews ruining things. Once I saw the ending, I checked the preview just to see if my theory was right... it was. Despite the predictability, I do like mystery stories so this grabbed my attention and I am enjoying it. I don't think this is a masterpiece, but out of everything I've seen so far this new season, this is one of the better ones, in my opinion, but to each their own as they say.
"I don't want to live the dream because dreams always end when they get to the good part." - Sebastian Carmichael, A.R. Dragonfly
Jan 14, 2011 3:07 PM

Sep 2010
Much better second episode, the mystery in this one is actually a good one, and Victorique is breaaking away from the sort of cliche detective that she seemed to be in the first episode. Although Kuja is still just a chivalrous man-slave with no personality at all, but hopefully that'll change.
Jan 14, 2011 3:22 PM

Oct 2010
Ooo good episode. Has more of a horror feel to it .
Jan 14, 2011 3:29 PM

Apr 2010
Your drugged and you wake up in a weird room next to a bad full of free liqueur what's the first thing you do?
Alcohol helps you calm down so a glass of whiskey or cognac might help you in such a situation.

I like this things that don't seem what they appear to be.
And people panicking all around this was a great episode and i hope this Anime keeps this up.
Jan 14, 2011 3:39 PM

Apr 2010
Maybe I like steampunk stuff too much, but for me this is the best show of the season. Can't wait to see next week's.
(Altough the mystery was a bit predictable, and the previews do ruin the next episode - even if it's obvious)
Jan 14, 2011 4:11 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, I really liked this episode
it was like the titanic as a crime story

victo's laugh was cute ^^
yuno6.jpg
Jan 14, 2011 4:13 PM

Dec 2009
I feel the pacing is still a bit too fast but it was better than the first episode. Victorique's mocking laugh was pretty hilarious, so far she makes the show.
Ara ara.
Jan 14, 2011 4:43 PM

Sep 2009
Victorique's laugh was silly, and amusing.

so....who else thinks that the other girl is the culprit, and the blond bastard a detective?
Jan 14, 2011 5:04 PM

Sep 2010
Ohohohoho....pretty good episode.
Jan 14, 2011 5:33 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was a lot better than last weeks.
I really enjoy the somewhat creepier aspects of it.
Plus the artwork is still wonderful.
I'm in love with the use of color in this show <3
And I really, really want Victorique's dress.

I just wish they could have played up the mystery for a little longer instead of Victorique magically solving most of it like twelve minutes in.
Jan 14, 2011 5:42 PM

Sep 2009
I definitely enjoyed the suspense that was created by the episode. Though, what happens next seems pretty predictable. I dunno, I didn't really want to start this series at first cause I didn't think that I'd like Victorique but I'm glad that I started it. xD
Jan 14, 2011 6:10 PM

Dec 2008
ShotaOnion said:
The cliffhanger makes me wanna cut up some teddy bears :<

Damn you, cliffhanger!!!!!
Victorique's laugh was hilarious!!
Jan 14, 2011 7:01 PM

Nov 2009
this show is become awesome like beelzebub. i hope it continues! =D
Jan 14, 2011 7:20 PM

Apr 2008
gonna be another exciting next episode xD

Jan 14, 2011 7:32 PM

Sep 2008
Victorique is as adorable as ever.
What other reason should I care for the show?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2011 7:37 PM

Feb 2010
i liked this episode better than the first...

sad story about the children :(

As for the culprit... I'm guessing it's the...

But we'll see... and dayummm what a cliffhanger!
Jan 14, 2011 8:02 PM

Aug 2009
Oh Victorique's laugh made the episode.

Some cute moments between her and Kujo too. I really like this show for some reason.
Jan 14, 2011 8:14 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode, I really like the detective aspect of it. Victorique was so cute, too.
Jan 14, 2011 8:35 PM

Jul 2010
how come everytime i look at the actor it gives me the vibes that his the culprit.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jan 14, 2011 8:38 PM

Dec 2010
poznati said:

I just wish they could have played up the mystery for a little longer instead of Victorique magically solving most of it like twelve minutes in.

This. But nevertheless, this episode was still entertaining and Victorique is cute as always..=)
Jan 14, 2011 8:42 PM

Oct 2009
Not too bad, I like it. However it could use some work on it's pacing, a bit too quick imo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2011 8:54 PM
May 2010
There were 12 people in the first room.
1 died attempting to escape the first room.
5 died in the boat.
We then followed the remaining 5.
However, where is the last 1?

Clearly one escaped unnoticed when they broke from the room, thus the people we're following are innocent.
Jan 14, 2011 9:35 PM

Jul 2010
Iisan-kun said:
There were 12 people in the first room.
1 died attempting to escape the first room.
5 died in the boat.
We then followed the remaining 5.
However, where is the last 1?

Clearly one escaped unnoticed when they broke from the room, thus the people we're following are innocent.

that's what i saw first, but when i watched again and slow mo the part (it's like only a second so you have to pause) when their lifeboat will be struck by the wave, i saw six heads, but the other scenes showed only 5 of them in the boat, that's why i draw back that theory but i'm glad someone here noticed it, maybe the six heads i saw is because of the fucking low quality vid rip from CR, i can't wait for Victorique's 720p.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jan 14, 2011 9:42 PM

Nov 2008
HMMMM I found a lot of goodies in this episode:

and...

I can't pinpoint on who is the murderer yet because one person is missing x.x If there were really 6 people on that boat then I blame the studio for not showing xDD I'm definitely certain that there are only 5 people on the boat... Oh well, can't wait for the next one xD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 14, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2010
"A young man will surely die soon.

That death will be the beginning of everything...

The world will turn to stone and start to tumble!

Prepare a large BOX and have it float on the surface of the water

Then..

Send eleven hares running wild!"

this is Roxanne's speech in the first episode.

see the clues, it's like what happened with the kids back then, they're total number is eleven right, and a boy died, the one they're checking the pulse, and then it started and they killed each other and looking at the situation now, you have supposed to have 10 guests but basically became eleven because kujo and victorica come in pair, so the supposed to be eleventh one in count is the culprit? and basically one of the survivors Maurice is talking about, w/c we already know is that the girl that accompanies them is one of the survivors, and another one is the ''Arabian maid'' back from episode 1 right, the one who spout the phrase "Box's Revenge". Something is amiss. and i get the vibes that the BOX is QUEEN BERRY itself?
AmberFebruaryJan 14, 2011 9:52 PM
Jan 14, 2011 9:50 PM
May 2010
Haha, I'm sure if this was the LN we'd have the definite truth by now... I'd assume there were a lot more hints.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

519 by kazuki_tenta »»
May 6, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.