Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 23, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, Takt felt the impact of his past. The emotions he showed towards Cosette was very real. I'm actually not surprised that he'd be able to connect with her like that after spending all this time.

Destiny didn't hold back in her fight against Hell and I think that's what she wanted. One of her tougher fights in this show imo. I bet Hell enjoyed that fight like the sadist that she is.

Jun 2019
Now, that we know the reason why Cosette died and who was behind all this. Schindler alongside Hell are here to kill Takt. But, engulfed in anger, Takt approaches Schindler with the killing intent but got destroyed easily. They had to run away from that place thanks to Destiny and it's the first time I've seen Destiny with worried emotions because she doesn't show any.

Whatever it may be, that kiss was quite cute. :3 Destiny was so cute in this episode once again especially seeing her emotional side. I can see Takt misses Cossete. I feel bad for both of them. Nice to see Titan and Lenny back. Destiny tried to fight by herself but it wasn't worth it as well. Heaven appeared in the end. It was a good episode.

Apr 2020
Damn, Takt was badly injured, but luckily he's fine.

Finally Takt and Anna call Cosette "Unmei" and the fight scenes are great.
So Schindler isn't a conductor?!
Nov 23, 2021 8:26 AM

Oct 2017
Finally Takt and Destiny grew closer and Anna confronted Destiny too. Their bonds are now stronger than ever. The action sequence were good, specially that beam scene.
Nov 23, 2021 8:27 AM

Apr 2014
That's it! That's it! That's it!
That coward second-rate narcissistic conductor was fired from his position. However, in my opinion, he will come back later for sure.
I also loved the moment when both Takt and Destiny ignored Schindler. It was like he is unimportant to everyone there. lol...
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 23, 2021 8:32 AM

May 2020
Woah, that musicart Hell did a complete 180 there. That Commander's face was laughable but now who'll play the bad guy without him being with his musicart.

Fights were as flashy as usual.
Nov 23, 2021 8:42 AM

Oct 2019
An ok episode. The Fight scene also fire. But I don't really like the scene where Takt chats with Destiny while Titan and Hell are fighting.
Nov 23, 2021 8:42 AM
Jul 2020
I liked this ep, I liked the way Umei took in emotions, gradually turned into a warm and thoughtful person, it's nice that Umei isn't an emotionless character throughout. So far despite many shortcomings but I think this Series is good and worth watching.
Nov 23, 2021 8:45 AM
Jan 2021
I just understood the real 'core story'.
This is touching, it reminds me of Tantei wa Mou Shindeiru which aired in the previous season, although I have to try again to elaborate on what D2 really is and what it has to do with Symphonica and its "followers," the Musicart and Conductor.

However, I was a bit disappointed at some of the spots in the graphics, as this is an episode that can truly be called a true reflection of the meaning of the "MAPPA X Madhouse" collaboration.
Nov 23, 2021 9:11 AM

Nov 2019
Well served him right. For someone who doesn't like music being a conductor didn't make sense at first, but now we know.

Hell was was definitely having the time of her life during that fight

Nov 23, 2021 9:27 AM

Jan 2018
Unmei acted more human than ever in this episode with her handling of Takt. I was thinking memories from Cosette were bleeding over to her but they might be feelings of her own like how Anna decided to finally acknowledge her as "Unmei" but still tells her to call her onee-chan.
Nov 23, 2021 9:39 AM

May 2018
Takt injured. Lenny and Titan to the rescue. Anna finally moves on from Cosette. Unmei more powerful than ever. Schindler stripped of being a conductor.

This pacing though...
Nov 23, 2021 9:44 AM

Dec 2020
I like that the connection between destiny and takt and anna chan is now stronger,that they called her 運命(destiny).

That kiss was chte and i see that schindler wasn’t a conductor.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Nov 23, 2021 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
The matter of Cosette turning into Destiny...it all started from Felix Schindler and his management of the summoned D2 monsters.

While Felix is the stereotypical generic villain whose words betray his actions, seeing Destiny becoming more human in taking care of Takt does feel like her character's starting to become more redeemable. She's not all that an emotionless robot being controlled by Takt, but also sympathizing with his rhythms of his remembrance of her as the past life's Cosette, Anna's little sister, before all hell broke loose. Anna feels the same way too, to face reality shoved in her face.

Ooh, pretty bold of Destiny to face Felix and Hell, and the Beethoven No. 5 BGM I feel was very fitting for that moment. Leonard and Titan came at the oppportune time to give Takt and Destiny some time to bond over their love for music, and Takt finally calling her "Destiny" shows the improvement of not holding back. Same with Anna, and the past doesn't restrain their connections with each other.

Felix got his just desserts from Heaven noticing his actions, and him not being an Conductor to start with, that's a surprise. Serves him right for being an inferior God-complex villain.

For once I can say that this IS a good episode. Move forward and connect those notes.
KANLen09Nov 23, 2021 10:04 AM
Nov 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Mar 2016
I'd hope this is the development this series desperately needed in order to find its way back on track. It may be too little too late, though. Destiny and Takt felt much more genuine and organic in terms of emotions and dialogue here than all the other episodes sans the first one. The backstory from episode 2 was extended upon more which is good.

Sadly, I don't like suffering the annoying cartoon villain personalities of Hell and Schindler. It's grotesque and quite forced, tbh, though tbf my standards for antagonists are usually strict in general. Additionally, my stances on this series haven't aged well since the first few episodes, though I can at least take away from some good moments.

The storyboarding and general visual quality and direction are much, much better now here, but again, it might not be enough and it might be too overdue to really turn this thing around as a whole. We'll see with the final stretch; hopefully the production doesn't turn back to meh again.
Nov 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Feb 2019
Lmao seeing felix stripped of all his power was so satisfying.

I’ll say this was pretty much the best episode in terms of actual development. Everything prior to this felt shallow and lacked substance. This show was basically just sakuga and pretty colours. Now I feel like I actually care about Takt and destiny and Anne. I hope the show can continue to give some nice moments like this, because while sakuga is cool, it’s not all that matters.
Nov 23, 2021 10:06 AM

Sep 2011
It was a good episode. Unmei has become more human. Schindler was not good as a villain IMHO ahah I'm happy to see Lenny and Titan again, I love this couple.
Nov 23, 2021 10:12 AM
Nov 2021
Fuckin awesome ep🤯🤯🤯
Nov 23, 2021 10:27 AM

May 2018
rip Head Commander he has gone insane now
Nov 23, 2021 10:30 AM
Jul 2016
Now where did I see this plot before? Darling in the Franxx? It kinda reminds me of that anime
Nov 23, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2017
Better than the previous episodes at least and felt less robotic and dull for a good portion at least compared to the normal standards this show has set for itself over the previous episodes.
Nov 23, 2021 10:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
First time i seen Takt get serious enough to attack an enemy by himself though. At the same time seeing Destiny panic was also a first. Still terrible as his wounds were this situation did allow Takt and Destiny to forge better bonds with each other. Hell really did a real number on Destiny though. Its fortunate that Lenny and Titan arrived when they did. The battle between reinvigorated Destiny and Hell though was nicely done. Its ironic that Schindler thought that he was above orders though but that was made Heaven's entry on the scene that much more devastating for him. After so long its nice to see Anna finally realize that Cosette is longer within the realm of the living. Its a sad but undeniable truth but with this i hope that they will be able to forge a bond thats just as strong. Though he's lost his powers im curious whether Schindler has any more role within the narrative given his ominous laugh there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2021 10:40 AM
Apr 2020
Hell is a battle maniac, laughing crazy while in battle. lol

Heaven's presence is so intense, she stopped the battle just by being there. Want to see her in action/battle.

Apparently, I guess, Grand Maestro is the final boss. The fact that Hell is under his control, he knows her ability to call D2s, probably the "hero" is just a facade.

Nov 23, 2021 11:04 AM
Aug 2021
why the hell did takt not fucking kill the bastard in the end tho 😶
Nov 23, 2021 11:27 AM

Jun 2021
Do u think guys, Cosette will comeback to be human?

I think yes when Takt finished composing
Nov 23, 2021 11:34 AM
May 2020
Can someone explain the ending real quick? Takt got attacked and is infected or smth right? Do we know more or do we have to wait til the next episode. I think im mixing things up
Nov 23, 2021 11:40 AM

Jul 2011
Today had the lamest part of this show, that was when the camera focus on the Conductors mid battle.

I hope Takt learned his lesson and sleep wherever it can. Good kids with a cursed arm that take naps, can help a Musicart shoot a Hyper Beam.

Nov 23, 2021 12:06 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Takt really misses Cosette. Destiny and Takt fight Hell and her conductor and it was a pretty good fight scene especially after Leonard and Titan joined the fight. Takt is very strong. We also see a musicart called Heaven who comes to tell Schindler he is relieved of his duties and his authority was stripped. Hell also leaves him xD. What a loser. Seems that Anna has accepted Destiny for who she is and now is calling her by that name.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 23, 2021 12:29 PM

Nov 2019
Some really interesting things which they are trying this late in the game:

1. Musicart being more multidimensional character than their conductor
2. Quick character development
3. Symphonica complicated politics and hints that D2s might not be the biggest threat
4. Unmei not staying dull kuudere robot and becoming more "human" than anyone else
5. Conflict between two characters (Takt and Unmei) resolved with minimal unnecessary drama
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Nov 23, 2021 12:30 PM
Apr 2019
ED has been changed in very nice way. Love how it is connected with Destiny's development.
Nov 23, 2021 12:37 PM
Nov 2020
Finally a good episode. Didn’t feel loose and rushed like most of em. The antagonists are still pretty generic but I’m pretty sure their just side villains. The gay guy kinda implies the grand maestro is the actual villain because he mentions Schindler’s only crime was going after Takt, which would mean Grand Maestro didn’t necessarily have a problem with him summoning D2’s. I’m guessing Grand Maestro has his own plan that has to do with D2’s and Takt. When you really think about it there is no way that Grand Maestro doesn’t know that Hell can summon D2’s at this point. So that’s just my prediction.
Nov 23, 2021 12:37 PM

Jan 2009
a full sakuga episode again

and they finally called her Destiny instead
Nov 23, 2021 1:54 PM

Aug 2020
In this episode, Takt discovers the truth about Schindler and the desolation he caused. After a short fight, he gets hurt but Unmei runs with him and saves him. She is tied to him after all... Lenny and Titan showed up right on time, when Unmei was fighting Jigoku. And they fought Schindler, saving Unmei. After holding the fight, Takt showed up ready for a second round. The battle stopped as Tengoku appeared, telling Schindler that he acted wrong when going after Takt, so he got fired from his duties. I wonder what he will do now... He is not a conductor as he fought he was.

Anna finally accepted Unmei as what she is, and that Cosette is not there anymore. Now it's time to move. With the red stain that was progressing in Takt, this trip will get even more difficult.

I'm really having a good time with this anime. Animation, OST and the story are being worth to me. The opening is a spectacle and the ending is beautiful.

Nov 23, 2021 1:59 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was pretty good for Destiny's development during this episode, also it's well deserved for Felix xD
Nov 23, 2021 2:05 PM
Aug 2019
It felt really weird, Anna and Takt accepting that Cosette is gone but kinda quickly replacing her with Destiny. I thought they would build a totally new relationship once they realize Cosette isn't going to return. But she has the same roles as a little sister and romantic interest. From here I can't tell what is their goal on continuing this trip. Now it would be totally odd to have Cosette returning and Destiny disappearing since she now has grown as a person, this cannot happen for sure and the ending changes confirmed that, hopefully. However I really enjoyed everything else on the episode.
Nov 23, 2021 2:24 PM

Apr 2015
Great development for Destiny this episode. She even sounds less robotic that in the episode before this. She actually sounded more like Cosette in some part of the episode.

The battle was pretty great. Hell is an absolute maniac. Hell jumping sides just like that huh. Felix being stripped of his rights as a conductor as well, more than deserved but the threat is still there. I don't trust this Heaven girl at all, no matter how cute she looks.

Let's hope that they can keep this up and make the show more interesting again.
Nov 23, 2021 3:04 PM

Sep 2018
Fricking Felix , "music is trash", lol, his ideologies were hilarious as well, glad that sad excuse for an antagonist was rather quickly taken down a few levels.

Looks like some change in Destiny is finally upon us. Probably one of the better episodes so far.
Nov 23, 2021 3:19 PM

Jul 2021
It's really cool to see Destiny's development as a character and how she's gotten along really well with Takt. I also didn't expect Shindler to not be a conductor.
asdasdsadad
Nov 23, 2021 3:42 PM

Sep 2017
Psychopath bad guy is kicked out and his battle waifu abandoned him cause she's part of the musicart school or w/e at the end of the day. Sure but are we just gonna ignore that Hell's power is literally awakening D2?
Nov 23, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Destiny evolved a lot as musicart and she seems like someone else with that change of hers was featured in this episode animation was also great.
Nov 23, 2021 3:54 PM
Jun 2021
Hi guys! I have a doubt. Who hurts Takt? Cause I can't understand if was Destiny with her sword or Hell??
Nov 23, 2021 3:55 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
They're starting to call her Destiny... Seems like they're moving on from Cosette's 'death', especially with the closure of defeating Schindler.

I still assume that the show will conclude with an emotional farewell to Destiny, Takt playing the song he writes for her, Cosette's revival etc.
LezetNov 23, 2021 3:59 PM
Nov 23, 2021 4:04 PM

Jun 2017
wasn't expecting commander to get humiliated that badly lmao, he was a pretty basic antagonist
Nov 23, 2021 4:16 PM

Aug 2020
Great episode. Destiny run away from a fight, I didn't expect that. Heaven showing up was a relief moment. Time to compose the song!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 23, 2021 4:21 PM

Jun 2017
Lmaooo Felix got rekt and Heaven dished out some sick burns. I can't even fault Hell for just leaving that batshit insane idiot so easily.

Finally Takt and Destiniy got closer but I have a bad feeling since Takt has lost a huge amount of life force again, I have doubts about him surviving the end.
Nov 23, 2021 4:46 PM
Oct 2021
vivi_magica_ said:
It felt really weird, Anna and Takt accepting that Cosette is gone but kinda quickly replacing her with Destiny. I thought they would build a totally new relationship once they realize Cosette isn't going to return. But she has the same roles as a little sister and romantic interest. From here I can't tell what is their goal on continuing this trip. Now it would be totally odd to have Cosette returning and Destiny disappearing since she now has grown as a person, this cannot happen for sure and the ending changes confirmed that, hopefully. However I really enjoyed everything else on the episode.

Would it break us though if Cosette really returns and Destiny have to go? I mean we (as a viewer) had more bond with Destiny than Cosette.
Nov 23, 2021 6:10 PM

Jun 2019
Most of the time is spent on “developing” characters I don’t care about in the most cookie cutter way. Destiny being in love with Takt has been so sudden, and their recognition of her asher own person came just as quickly. The “villain” was complete trash this entire time too. The action is so short now and it doesn’t even look good aside from the big moves.

I’d probably drop this if it wasn’t this popular and we weren’t somewhat close to the end.
Nov 23, 2021 7:29 PM
Jul 2020
Hype going up after every episode, hope it really lasts for more than 12 episodes. I don't really mind if this comes from a gacha game, the anime actually slaps. Still, they kinda focused their efforts on fight scenes huh? Some frames here and there were really funny, at least those were not from important sequences, Leonard looked weird most of the times he appeared. Fight scenes animation and sound design are still top tier tho.
Nov 23, 2021 7:41 PM

May 2021
This must be the greatest antagonist of all time, I have never seen such level of philosophy and power in a single entity, revolutionary, genre shaping. Going past such brilliance, the Cosette-Destiny thing is somehow interesting in an abstract manner (Going past the grievance and moving emotionally forward with all the attachments going on), but damn, the dialogues are cheesy and forced as fuck, seems like something my nephew would come with after watching the first season of AoT and having his first drama with Your Lie in April while watching pokimane

Nov 23, 2021 8:20 PM

Aug 2018
Better episode this time though Takt is still a pos.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Global server of Takt.OP symphony just announced it's eos

Neo_Randomz - Feb 7

13 by Lamnent »»
Jun 2, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

208 by Inconsistent1 »»
May 26, 6:31 PM

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.