Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 13, 2013 5:58 AM
May 2012
Oh boy shit is about to go down.

Awesome episode a lot of revelation.
Nov 7, 2013 5:54 AM

Sep 2011
So wait, is Juiz that woman or is she a supercomputer?

Also, did Akira (before wiping his memory) foresee this and made the NEETs come back right now? And what for, as an army? :S
Dec 31, 2013 3:47 AM

Nov 2013
#NAKEDARMY

Jan 1, 2014 9:13 AM

Apr 2012
pretty interesting episode but i'm really confused regarding the last part...
how is mr outside still alive? i thought he was dead?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2014 5:35 PM

Aug 2013
What an insane plan. But it's really well crafted.

I'm wonder what the militarist meant by being betrayed by his allies. Maybe Takizawa knew the Selecas and was working with some of them like Mononobe? I also think that they were working with those NEET with Takizawa. Someone have taken that picture of him with the naked NEET behind. Then he must have learned that they were planning to do something bad to them so he exported them to Dubai. I guess we'll know more about that from the movies.

Why did the N°12 paid to move Juiz? Because the nationalist group were getting too close to control her? So who is he?

Also, if I remember, one of the three rules was to use the money from phone and that guy from the nationalist group said that he still had is 10 billion. I guess he'll soon get killed.

Too bad the EOE didn't knew Takizawa number, now they think that he's the terrorist responsible of the 11 missiles.

Also that NEET attack at the end was hilarious xD
Where did they come from? It almost look like they were in those contener for all these years :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 11, 2014 3:08 AM

Oct 2013
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN OMG
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Mar 16, 2014 11:57 PM

Jan 2014
This one was interesting.
Not perfect, but worth
watching. Now, next one!
Revelations, revelations,
here we come!
Mar 20, 2014 3:16 AM

Sep 2013
Here comes the NEET army!

Only 5k to move Juiz :O

I totally agree with you guys, Juiz must be #12 and the supporter.

Anyways epic episode.

Johnies haven't been metioned for 2 episodes 0_0
Apr 1, 2014 5:22 AM

Aug 2013
Seeing thousands of naked men (I hope there aren't women in those containers omg) running towards you must be really scary XD!

The woman who brought the champagne was definitely Juiz's voice. That or I need to have my ears checked. Well she could be just some encoder for Juiz the supercomputer.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 29, 2014 1:52 AM

Feb 2013
So #12 is the supporter. But who is #12? Yeah i can see this not ending in the next episode. I hope the movies make a well rounded and satisfying ending.
May 3, 2014 12:31 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was pretty awesome^^
Jul 19, 2014 5:55 PM

Oct 2013
... So, it cuts to another scene right as Akira is being told about his past? ASININE.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 27, 2014 10:06 PM

Oct 2013
that ending with that empty bottle of wine was priceless so i guess u can't always get what u want even from Juis
#REKT
NAKED NEET ARMY FTW
why didn't they let us hear the conversation D:
[/quote]
Dec 28, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
really sad for him btw looks at those naked neet lol

Mar 9, 2015 4:07 AM
Mar 2015
I definitely got a kick out of those naked neet ! (:
Mar 13, 2015 1:23 PM

Jan 2013
De-JaY said:
NEET Army was lol.

but who exactly is Number 12 now?

As they said "Could Mr. Outside be #12 himself!?" it got me thinking.
Maybe the reason why Akira erased his memories is because he used to be Mr. Outside (transferring his memories from Mr. Outside to this young body) and then erasing them to join the game as #9. --> This is all just speculation, I'm probably wrong :D

Also what the hell was up with all those naked NEET's :D

1 episode left, I'm guessing if it's not resolved here I'm getting my answers out of the movies.
PrOxAntoMar 13, 2015 2:35 PM
Apr 6, 2015 4:56 PM

Jan 2014
No.12 pulled a fast one....there..and the others..well yeah...
and whoa..the NEET ftw....
Jul 2, 2015 8:12 AM

Nov 2014
1 more episode, this series is so good!
Jul 27, 2015 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
Hmm for some time I was thinking they will kill number 9 and that number 10 is his brother or somehow related to him.
And I want to know how no 9 was betrayed? There are many more questions... Will they give all answers in last episode?
I went cursing on why they left the laptop with all this data there... I hope it can be still taken from one of their phones.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 5, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
A very good episode with a lot of explanations. They said their plan to Akira, I don't think it was a good choice.
Number 12 is great, I wonder who he is.
SakaitsuAug 9, 2016 4:32 AM
Aug 8, 2016 11:41 AM

Feb 2015
Lots of information. Can't wait for the last episode.
Feb 3, 2017 3:34 PM

Dec 2011
Hah, I knew that Seleção was the portuguese word! We can go deeper with this metaphor too, since a football this is composed by 11 players and the coach (11 seleção and Mr. Outside as the coach). "Juiz" is "Judge" in portuguese too, which can be interpreted as the referee of a footbal game (in portuguese we can say that the referee is the "árbitro" or "juiz").
Mar 29, 2017 8:52 PM

Sep 2015
Dam everythings coming together but was there any point in basically killing Itazu?
Dec 30, 2017 4:30 AM

Feb 2015
Yet another great ep. So much was revealed in this one. Mononobe and Yuuki's plan is so twisted. They have a point that society as it stands in Japan is in a bad state but the way they plan to send a message and "fix it" is deluded. And that army of naked NEETs disembarking...lol...

Feb 21, 2018 7:04 PM

Sep 2017
This episode was better than most. At least we get to see a solid story plot here. However, a few cliches still continue to elude me from this story line. We will see. The NEET arc was funny in its own way though.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 30, 2019 7:43 AM
Apr 2016
Really good episode. FINALLY we got to know EVERYTHING about this crazy game, missiles, and more! Poor Takizawa though...
May 14, 2020 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
This episode actually was good and interesting, I liked it ! It's too bad the whole show wasn't like that.
So Akira actually erased his memories because he's been betrayed by his allies ? To be honest, that's pretty disappointing. I thought it had an actual purpose and wasn't just the consequences of a feeling of betrayal. I was hoping Akira used to be more competent but turns out he's always been naïve and idealistic to a dramatic point. I must admit that it is pretty tragic, but I unfortunately don't care enought about Akira to actually feel bad for him.
What they want us to understand is that Akira saved the NEETS ? But why were they naked ? That's weird... But Akira was naked too when he found himself amnesiac in front of the White House. Maybe those NEETS got their memories erased. (That's something I didn't get though, why was Akkira standing naked in front of the White House with a gun and his phone in hands ? Did he got his memories erased at this exact moment ? But why did no one notice him before he actually did something ?)
Those two guys who bombed the Japan are completely crazy though. You've been humiliated, so you want to blow up a country ? Sure, fair enough.
Also, was the lady at the end Juiz ? Why did they say she was the weird machine then ? I thought she was a robot or something like that but she's just a human, so it still doesn't explain how she can answer to every demand at any moment.
Plus, she actually answered late this time and didn't even fulfill the task... I don't get it.
And who was that guy who spat in the machine ? There was no explanation aside from the fact that he's a Selecao.
And now Akira is on top of a train... But which train ? Saki's ?
Also, I don't understand why Saki feels like she betrayed Akira. She's just been careful (she even was pretty careless actually), she didn't betray him, she needs to understand how serious what happened with Akira's allies is, it's not at all the same thing as what happened with her. Plus, is that really ALL she cares about given what she just heard ?
Apr 21, 2021 10:03 PM
Oct 2019
yup. i knew it. i knew they weren't going to give this a good ending. not like the rest of it was any good

so the one dude wants to kill millions of people because "i don't want to work myself to the bone". and the other dude wants to kill millions of people because "we need to rid the country of lazy people to get back to japan's glory days". those two motivations CONTRADICT each other. not that either is a good reason to kill millions of people. and then the third guy is fine with millions of people dying because he just wants the "game" to end

i can't. i can't deal with this level of stupid

this show started out at a 6/10 and hung around there for awhile before trending towards a 5/10. i don't even care enough to watch the final episode. i'm going to drop this
HagePotPotatoApr 21, 2021 10:30 PM
Aug 18, 2021 11:57 PM

Dec 2018
RISE UP NEETS!!!
but really what's the plan behind that
Mar 24, 2022 12:18 AM

May 2020
Everyone start to assuming Juiz as a Supporter now. But she is kinda mysterious after all. Thought it will be revealed all the character development on the next episode. This nuclear arc will be the final fight in this series. Juiz is really ara ara~
Aug 9, 2022 5:44 PM
Dec 2020
I love the story man it’s great
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE TRUCKS?!

Sagepool - Feb 24

7 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Feb 25, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grapeofdeath - Jun 18, 2009

432 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 21, 2023 4:06 PM

» IS THERE ANY "HARD" EDEN OF THE EAST FANS

hitsugaya111 - Mar 22, 2018

7 by rent-free »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Plate - Apr 9, 2009

404 by prozyne »»
Apr 9, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Apr 16, 2009

245 by Euroqean »»
Mar 29, 2023 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.