Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Mar 9, 2021 7:18 PM
Jan 2020
Everyone knows whats up now!!! This will be good.
Mar 21, 2021 1:45 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
It’s going to happen SOON!!! I can feel it!!!!
Jun 2, 2021 7:18 PM

Jan 2016
Well that was a weird episode. This is what happens when you rush things.

Jun 30, 2021 7:32 AM

Jun 2020
Those two still doesn't know what they want for the future they really do make a pair

Ya chan got sick and the two went out gladly to take her place and Taiga looks cute in that dress, Thanks to Ami they got a lot of customers even Haruta has a gf unexpected really

Whoa a lot of emotions poured down by Taiga and Minorin I think they should know what they really feel about each other.

Oct 25, 2021 12:39 PM

Mar 2020
What a stupid anime. I'm angry about the time I have wasted getting to this point because now it's too late to stop watching. How can they write such good comedy and then decide to replace it with the most unrealistic elementary school level drama.
Apr 22, 2022 4:27 PM

Mar 2010
Wtf, twas some next level peer pressure right there. Twas kinda ugly to see them do dat to poor taiga. But I guess they did it for their own selfish reasons, same as what taiga is doing lolz. So its just a vicious circle.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 6, 2022 9:02 PM

Oct 2020
We had an intense intervention, but did Minori really have any right to confront Taiga about her feelings for Ryu?
MINORI of all people... I guess it's supposed to be ironic since she's the one who always hides her feelings, but the show framed it as a sort of good-deed on Minori's part since Kitamura and Ami were helping her.
Though I know this is the epitome of anime drama and we need to get the plot moving..
Sep 24, 2022 11:27 AM
Jun 2022
Adorable, love the ship
Oct 18, 2022 3:57 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Can't believe there are only two episodes left.

I gotta say I was expecting something much more comedy and less drama oriented when I started watching (something more along the lines of School Rumble), but I really love this show.

At the start, I really didn't like anyone save Minori. But now I'm kinda wishing I'd had a group of friends who cared this much back in high school.
Beep boop
Dec 2, 2022 10:36 AM
Feb 2022
taiga cutest omg omg
Dec 11, 2022 10:46 PM

Aug 2020
Lots of things happening this episode. Haruta getting a gf was one big surprise, just like the other guy more or less admitting he likes the girl who has been trying to push Takasu towards Taiga, so she could have a try with Kitamura. Taiga looked cute at the bakery and Ami deciding to help them out even though she is struggling with her feelings was nice too. But the scene where Taiga chased Ryuji after he left home to get some things while even forgetting his wallet and other stuff, was tense, and the discussion between the "love-pentagon" in class, trying to bring out what really happened during the snow resort trip, was amazing too.

No more pretending, they all have to face what is going on.
Dec 25, 2022 9:02 PM
Feb 2021
All of the characters in this show are so fucking based its unreal.
Mar 12, 2023 3:25 AM

Nov 2017
Finally, Taiga gets it I guess
Mar 13, 2023 3:06 PM
Dec 2022
Fafette said:
Okay, I like Minori, but what she said to Taiga here was very unfair. "You can't decide what makes me happy", girl, you know that Taiga does that only because she cares about you, and you're doing the exact same thing with her ! Actually, she does everything she accuses Taiga of doing and unlike Ami, it doesn't seem to be because she sees herself in her. And the show tries to tell me that she is doing the right thing ? Why does it keep putting the blame on the wrong person ? There hasn't been a single time where the real victim has been portrayed as such, no matter who that was !
And once again, same issue : the drama is forced. Were all those screams and tears really necessary ? Was the situation really that dramatic ? Are the characters really this tortured ? Of course not. I would've largely preferred it if they made everything more subtle. And that's one of the reasons why, in the end, Ami is clearly best girl : because nothing is forced with her. Even her fight with Minori was totally in line with her personality. I don't feel like they are overdoing anything with her. I wish they did that with the others as well.
Plus, now they're telling me that Taiga is and has always been in totally good terms with her mother ? So she only ever had issues with her father right ? No one else ? So that's making all this drama even more forced. She isn't the tragic character they're telling me she is.

And I keep criticizing this show because I actually like it, it is charming, endearing, and I can see its potential. It's frustrating to see it not being used correctly.

Edit : Reading the comments, I'm glad that people are agreeing with me this time about how forced the last scene felt. I thought something was wring with me.

you clearly dont understand how the real world works and have been so heavily warped by reality tv / entertainment industyr if you genuinely believe the stuff you are saying.
Mar 15, 2023 2:25 AM

Feb 2020
RejectedApples said:
Fafette said:
Okay, I like Minori, but what she said to Taiga here was very unfair. "You can't decide what makes me happy", girl, you know that Taiga does that only because she cares about you, and you're doing the exact same thing with her ! Actually, she does everything she accuses Taiga of doing and unlike Ami, it doesn't seem to be because she sees herself in her. And the show tries to tell me that she is doing the right thing ? Why does it keep putting the blame on the wrong person ? There hasn't been a single time where the real victim has been portrayed as such, no matter who that was !
And once again, same issue : the drama is forced. Were all those screams and tears really necessary ? Was the situation really that dramatic ? Are the characters really this tortured ? Of course not. I would've largely preferred it if they made everything more subtle. And that's one of the reasons why, in the end, Ami is clearly best girl : because nothing is forced with her. Even her fight with Minori was totally in line with her personality. I don't feel like they are overdoing anything with her. I wish they did that with the others as well.
Plus, now they're telling me that Taiga is and has always been in totally good terms with her mother ? So she only ever had issues with her father right ? No one else ? So that's making all this drama even more forced. She isn't the tragic character they're telling me she is.

And I keep criticizing this show because I actually like it, it is charming, endearing, and I can see its potential. It's frustrating to see it not being used correctly.

Edit : Reading the comments, I'm glad that people are agreeing with me this time about how forced the last scene felt. I thought something was wring with me.

you clearly dont understand how the real world works and have been so heavily warped by reality tv / entertainment industyr if you genuinely believe the stuff you are saying.

Alright first of all : you are quoting a post that is 2 years old. Second of all : I sure would love to be unaware of how reality works and be wrapped in fantasy, but you couldn't be more wrong about this (don't judge people with a post about an anime episode). Finally, I don't know which parts of my post you are more specifically referring to, but just to clear things a bit : my issue with this episode wasn't exactly the drama in itself but the execution. I'm not a fan of melodrama and Toradora has a tendency to fall into this, which irritated me. I get that the characters aren't unrealistic, far from it, but the way the show depicts each of their action felt wrong to me (it would be too long to explain in what way, and honestly I don't remember the details).
Mar 18, 2023 5:14 PM
Dec 2022
Fafette said:
RejectedApples said:

Alright first of all : you are quoting a post that is 2 years old. Second of all : I sure would love to be unaware of how reality works and be wrapped in fantasy, but you couldn't be more wrong about this (don't judge people with a post about an anime episode). Finally, I don't know which parts of my post you are more specifically referring to, but just to clear things a bit : my issue with this episode wasn't exactly the drama in itself but the execution. I'm not a fan of melodrama and Toradora has a tendency to fall into this, which irritated me. I get that the characters aren't unrealistic, far from it, but the way the show depicts each of their action felt wrong to me (it would be too long to explain in what way, and honestly I don't remember the details).
just because time passed doesnt make your opinion any less wrong, you are still active on the forum so using this time frame excuse seems silly.

ill try to dumb it down for you

if person X and person Y both want to win a race, but person X knows person Y is 100 times faster than them, they are obviously going to conceed to person Y. 
Mar 19, 2023 5:18 AM

Feb 2020
RejectedApples said:
Fafette said:

just because time passed doesnt make your opinion any less wrong, you are still active on the forum so using this time frame excuse seems silly.

ill try to dumb it down for you

if person X and person Y both want to win a race, but person X knows person Y is 100 times faster than them, they are obviously going to conceed to person Y. 

What I meant is that in 2 years, opinions can change and chances are I moved on from this show. I'm not as harsh in my judgement as I was back then. It just surprised me to be rather agressively called out on something I barely think about now.
And I might be dumb, or to be more precise I most likely don't remember the aspects you are referring to (that, or I just badly expressed my view on my initial post), but I'm not sure I even truly disagreed with what you're explaining there. Again, my memory's very blurry, sorry if I still get it wrong (get it wrong regarding what you're talking about, because when it comes to opinions, while I'm open to change my mind I also believe I had reasons to feel that way). To be honest I thought you were referring to something else in my post.
FafetteMar 19, 2023 5:27 AM
Mar 30, 2023 3:12 PM
Oct 2020
the last scene tho.....,,,,mm
i love this drama
May 18, 2023 6:59 AM
May 2023
Do i even need to say?
Dec 17, 2023 1:19 AM

Nov 2023
Hmm, well this was interesting
Dec 18, 2023 5:46 PM
Mar 2023
Seems like all her friends know how she feels about Ryuji and now knows that he was the one that saved her.
Dec 28, 2023 1:31 PM

Aug 2022
Taiga was really cute here!
Dec 29, 2023 1:24 AM

Jun 2021
ok, when she made an airplane with the paper document i laughed, even if "my family is rich so i don't have to work" was weak.

Somehow, the couple replacing his mom at the chocolate shop worked out. The rest was expected. Less and less invested, but it's almost over at least.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - 9 hours ago

62 by Mashuu1 »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.