Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 26, 2010 12:43 AM
May 2010
...well now. sebastian is quite the pimp isn't he? haha XD. A demon and a nun...doing that....hahaha i find it rather funny. although that is one lucky nun...eheh...>///<
Jul 26, 2010 12:44 AM
May 2010
...well now. sebastian is quite the pimp isn't he? haha XD. A demon and a nun...doing that....hahaha i find it rather funny. although that is one lucky nun...eheh...>///<
Jul 26, 2010 11:06 PM

Jul 2010
haha still laughing at the scene with sebastian pimping it out. was unexpected and really gave me a wtf moment.
Aug 13, 2010 4:31 AM

Sep 2008
lmao, Sebastian, you man-whore xD That scene was so random haha. Lucky girl.
Ciel was SO cute in this episode <3
So...Angela's an angel then? Or something along those lines?
Aug 13, 2010 6:21 AM

Aug 2009
It really KILLED me to see sebastian in bed with that whore!!! XPPPP

*suicide*
Aug 23, 2010 1:05 PM

Jul 2009
Holy shit. I did not expect that "intimate" scene..... O_o'
Aug 26, 2010 7:35 PM

Aug 2010
*sob* WHYYYY SEBASTIAN WHYYYY?!?!
Why did you have to chose the nun...?!?!
I'VE BEEN HERE WATCHING YOU ALL ALONG... you could've picked MEEE!!
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Aug 30, 2010 1:45 AM
Aug 2010
Firstly: Some of you fangirls are really creeping me out here..obsessed much? Its just sex; and Sebby is a DEMON. Demons seduce people. So dont blame it on the nun.

Second:
Loved the episode; it was fabulous! Grell in a wierd oufit, Sebastian having sex. Could'nt be more satisfied^^
Sep 3, 2010 6:01 AM
Sep 2010
I WOULD DEFINITELY GET IN THAT NUN'S POSITION AND BEAR SEBASTIAN'S BABY
Sep 3, 2010 6:17 AM
Sep 2010
Espeh said:
Sebby got laid? //luckybitch
Lol Grell's hilarious. xD
Loved this. :D

LUCKIEST BITCH EVER!
Sep 3, 2010 6:21 AM
Sep 2010
Radical said:
How can that woman dirtied my SEBASTIAN. It is infuriating. .D<

OUR SEBASTIAN LOST HIS VIRGINITY FOR A NUN NOT ME! STUPID NUN I WANT TO SLAP HER AND BE A DOMINATRIX FOR SEBASTIAN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sep 3, 2010 6:26 AM
Sep 2010
k0k0 said:
Oh GOD. I don't wanna believe the nun thing. I DONT believe it.
And the post above just had to make me relive the hateful scene! SPITE! Sebastian belongs to me!

Good episode. Is this show finally getting into the main plot?

SEBASTIAN BELONGS TO ME WE ARE MARRIED AND I BEAR HIS BABIES WE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT ALSO!
Sep 3, 2010 6:29 AM
Sep 2010
skybreak said:
*just watched the...umm, barn scene(wink wink)* wait, what ... did. OMFG O.O nooo, sebby wouldn't...unfair!!! really, what kind of slutty nun is she?

that was my thought process, ummm...me next please~

NOOOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME SEBBY?!?!
Sep 3, 2010 8:51 AM
Sep 2010
SEBASTIANNNNNNNNNNNN......... WHY DID YOU FUCK THAT NUN? FUCK ME INSTEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sep 9, 2010 8:36 PM

Jun 2009
Sebastian IS A PIMP!
Best part of the episode. Oh yeah, Angela was an Angel lmao.
Sep 10, 2010 6:03 PM

Jan 2010
As a butler of the Phantomhive family, Sebastian had better be able to coerce women with sex if necessary. ^_^
Oct 1, 2010 12:54 AM

Feb 2010
What an excellent episode. Everything was pure win. My kind of ep. Between the plot development, the characterization, the action, and the sexxx; I was happy.

For those of you who are "scarred" by scene, please grow up(You prob/poss haven't had sex before and are too young to watch this) and/or realize that this 'scene' showed no nudity per-say and was accurately implied.

Also....
SelenaMichealis said:

OUR SEBASTIAN LOST HIS VIRGINITY FOR A NUN NOT ME! STUPID NUN I WANT TO SLAP HER AND BE A DOMINATRIX FOR SEBASTIAN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His virginity? HAHA. A)that ain't how a 'virgin' gets it DONE and b) he's a demon. I'm sure he's ravished thousands+

....and good for her (The Nun)... she deserves to GET HERS! :P

Awesome.
Oct 4, 2010 9:38 AM

May 2010
Oh sh--.. I thought that scene was there to mislead but seriously?? O_o

Sebastian, you're really one a hell of a butler!!

+ Greil = WIN.. He always makes me laugh.. :D

Angela = Angel.. That was weird..

Also, the 1st OP was better than the 2nd IMO.. I really wanted to see Sebastian jumps

and throws those knives..
Nov 3, 2010 12:55 PM

Jul 2010
*saying the same after each episode*

Undertaker is so nice ^___^
Nov 5, 2010 10:31 AM

Jun 2009
Despite the many WTF moments that grossed me out, this episode was very good. It's nice to see finally some plot development after so much fillers. The use of comedy was well done too, unlike most of the other episodes.

Looking forward to the next episode.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Nov 17, 2010 1:53 AM

May 2010
Ahahahahahahaha! Wow! Sebastian got lucky! (Too bad it wasn't with Ciel, though. :p) I thought it was going to be another fake-out but nope! Ha!
Dec 9, 2010 7:01 AM
Jul 2010
Rosencruez said:
Noteworthy things
-Angela and Ash look like twins. I didn't notice this until I saw the new OP
-Sebastian is (literally) a demon in the sack. LOL
-That priest had a scar on his face similar to the Undertaker's.

The next ep promises to be interesting. Looks like Angela might be sending Ciel on a mindtrip of sorts.

I actually thought that Angela and Ash are the same person. I guess I still do. But anyway, what is Angela? I mean, she's obviously not a human.

This episode was amazing and Sebastian has such a way of convincing the ladies xD

It's nice to get more development related to Ciel's past. While it's still pretty much a mystery, I get more interested with every new bit of information.
Dec 13, 2010 3:50 PM

Nov 2010
Oh look, an episode with some actual story behi-.....
.....Did Sebastian just have sex?
.........with a woman?
.............with all of his clothes on?
ValexiDec 13, 2010 4:05 PM
Jan 10, 2011 9:00 PM
Feb 2010
I was kinda thrown off when Sebastian knocked up the girl, it wasn't really his personality....
catnippedkitty said:

Anyway I was sort of thinking Ash and Angela were the same person and she(/he?) could just change their gender, but I'm not sure about that.

I was thinking the same thing!!

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~
Feb 9, 2011 12:30 AM
Jan 2011
Didn't realize this till later...

So that's what that "awkward cough" thing was about in the preview in the previous episode... *shake head and laugh* Oh jeez...|D

...Wonder how Seb's seiyuu felt after recording that ep? XD Giving that little tongue-in-cheek warning in the preview for it...
Feb 12, 2011 12:43 PM

Nov 2010
Okay... now im mad D: i love the whole series untill now... but... thats NOT Sebastian to do something like that!! Sebby wouldnt f**k a nun just to get information!?!?!?! what the hell!?!?!?

im sooo mad >_<' my perfect picture of Sebastian is ruined now T_T
Feb 16, 2011 3:38 AM

Apr 2009
I knew it! When Grell introduced himself as a Reaper wayyyy several episodes back, I asked myself; "Okay, what's next? Angels?" LOL

Holy cow! He actually did her, on a barn no less with his full clothes on! XD I LOLed when Grell was fuming mad and it seems Grell's scissors are getting shorter and smaller, maybe the scissors before were still Reaper non-regulation weapons? :)
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 15, 2011 3:06 AM
Mar 2011
I know I am finally getting into Kuroshitsuji kind of late, but I just saw this episode over the past weekend, and...wow!

I totally thought the sex scene wasn't going to be a sex scene. I have been watching the series with my fiancee (who is only marginally paying attention), and he made some comment about Sebas-chan banging the nun. I was like "not-uh!" but sure enough...he was! I have a burning, fiery fangirl crush on Sebas-chan, but I honestly just thought it was kind of hot. A man-whore is fine too. Moreover, he's a demon! I know he isn't supposed to be an incubus, but you have to expect him to do some immoral/amoral things.

As for his being dressed. Not to get too gritty, but pants have zippers, yes? Err...so on and so forth about dudes not having to drop their pants in the loo and such.

Anyhow, I loved it. I think the suggestive stuff with Ciel is fine, but anything more and I might get kinda skeeved out by Pedo-Bassy.
Mar 17, 2011 4:34 PM

Sep 2009
Sebastian's pimpin'
ROTFL XD
Mar 17, 2011 4:34 PM

Sep 2009
Valexi said:
Oh look, an episode with some actual story behi-.....
.....Did Sebastian just have sex?
.........with a woman?
.............with all of his clothes on?

That takes epic skill!!!!
Mar 17, 2011 11:23 PM
Mar 2011
I dont suppose anyone else loved the music near the end? Ah i keep replaying that part just for the amazing music. Anyone know the name of it?
Mar 19, 2011 4:21 PM

Jan 2010
Sebastian, what the hell were you doing with that nun?! I didn't think you could go that far...
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Mar 20, 2011 12:22 PM

Dec 2010
Not sure if anyone has already said any of the following but here we go:
*I'm pretty sure they showed Sebastian with the nun (I don't really think she is a "nun" in the sense that we think of it because all the female members of the cult wear the same outfit and there are little children running around ;) ) not only for a fanservice moment but to show how Sebastian is/can be interested in women, not just little boys (sorry Ciel :p) and also to remind us with his powers of corruption that he is a demon not just some super human man in a tail coat :) (It was so weird how he literally kept EVERYTHING on--and I was also expecting it to be some cooked up innuendo!)

*I predict that Angela is an angel, but a fallen or misguided angel. Her wings were white and her name Angela, both implying that she is an angel, and after seeing Grell in the school boy outfit (rofl) and noticing someone was watching them Sebastian made a statement about fallen fruit from a tree (at least in the dub version) which supports the fallen angel concept. I think it explains why Angela has seemingly evil intentions and is involved in the cult, also her access to a Hell Hound. I'm curious to see Ash's relations to her, because I'm positive (and have been since I've seen them) that they are related somehow. Perhaps siblings, one light and one dark? I'll just have to wait and see :)

I'm glad to see everyone back and moving the plot forward :)
Mar 20, 2011 3:13 PM

Mar 2011
Oh my...Sebastian, did you HAVE to get the information out of her like THAT? ;D That poor nun...Sebby saying "Besides, something smells fishy" I burst out with laughter!!!

Grell: "Oh no! She is DEFFINATELY GOING ON MY DOOMED TO DIE LIST!"
:'D
Mar 21, 2011 4:00 PM
Sep 2010
This is one of my favorite episodes so far. When Grell was introduced in the beginning of the episode I knew it was going to be good and I was not disappointed.

My favorite parts are Sebestian seducing the women. Who knew he was a such a pimp? Grell's jealousy was pretty funny too.

Kind of surprised that Angela was an angel. She seemed so...not holy.

I give this episode a 5/5.
Uploader53
Mar 27, 2011 6:08 PM

Jul 2008
.... DX im mortified now....
May 9, 2011 5:23 PM

Nov 2009
OHMAGAHHH Sebastian hahahaaa loveddddddddddd Grell in this ep. my exact same reaction to that scene hahaah
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2011 5:42 PM
Dec 2010
LOL at Sebastian.. LOLLLL
May 23, 2011 9:02 PM

May 2011
Alright... WHAT THE !@#$ did sebastian do to that freaking nun o_o

Loud noises, moans o_o"

Sebastian wearing all his clothes.

Girl unclothed.

What was the purpose of that scene?

FREAKING PIMP SEBASTIAN O_O
PyrowhMay 23, 2011 9:11 PM
Whao.
Jun 26, 2011 9:04 PM

Dec 2009
Cartoonmaster said:
Didn't realize this till later...

So that's what that "awkward cough" thing was about in the preview in the previous episode... *shake head and laugh* Oh jeez...|D

...Wonder how Seb's seiyuu felt after recording that ep? XD Giving that little tongue-in-cheek warning in the preview for it...

True!!! so that's what it meant hahahahah
oh God, Sebastian really impressed me on this episode lol he's awesome
Jul 24, 2011 6:32 PM

Apr 2011
This episode changed my whole image of Seb and you can thank the 'Barn Scene' for that. It was such a random scene. Before i knew what was going on, it was over. I actually stopped and replayed the scene a few times just to make sure that what i thought happened actually happened :/

I will admit it was funny but it just didn't suit Seb at all. I mean, he wanted info from the nun why not play out the scene of Seb seducing her more with his 'charm' before moving straight into some barn yard fun?!
The whole thing was rushed which disappointed me.

Seb is such a smooth operator and the scene made him look cheap and easy :/
And they could at least drawn him with no clothes on....during.....you know, like geeees. I WANTED TO SEE SOME ACTION PEOPLE >:P

Also i guess the whole 'seb getting it on' was a shock as well, but in the end....he is a demon and demons have 'other' desires as well haha
Jul 28, 2011 7:32 AM

Jan 2011
WTF Sebastian humping that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky Biotchhhhhhhh. SMH
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader..
Aug 11, 2011 5:21 PM

Oct 2010
Grell is really funny...
This chapter is very funny and interesting...
Sebastian is actually a very seductive guy!
I'm sure many interesting things are yet to come.
Aug 21, 2011 7:05 AM

Feb 2010
"When the demons ride the nuns
With their horns of dark desire"
Sep 16, 2011 6:22 AM

Mar 2011
LOL to get laid with the nun...... Sebastian RULLZ. top 5 for this episode
Oct 15, 2011 6:35 PM
Oct 2011
It turns out Ash is a Fallen Angel

Also I want to have a go with Sebastian
and Ciel he is so cute
Jan 3, 2012 1:20 PM

Jul 2010
I didn't actually think Sebastian would do that xD. This is such a fangirl show; it annoys me. Even though I'm a girl, I'm really not a fangirl for things like these.

End was interesting. I want to learn more about Angela and Ciel's past fosho.

4/5 - Fangirl moments that did not appeal to me, but interesting plot.
Mar 22, 2012 2:35 PM
Mar 2012
I was a child when I saw the...barn scene. It still haunts me now. I was engrossed in the story and gripped by the characters.....until I saw that episode and I was reluctant to ask more. If Seb was showing the crazy nun that it was ok to be 'unclean' then couldn't he have just....you know....given her alcohol or something? Jeez.....I still get freaked out every day at the shock.....scary! Eep....
May 5, 2012 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
Pretty ironic having a demon banging a nun.
Jun 2, 2012 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
i hope that nun knows she's not going to heaven because she just banged a demon... on the first night they met too... shame.. well sebby got some pussy.. it;s ok ciel dont cry your next.. and grell... KILL THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 9, 2009

69 by Apratim »»
Apr 22, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SlaughterChichi - Mar 26, 2009

318 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 22, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MaxwellLily - Oct 30, 2008

115 by Apratim »»
Apr 21, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zeino - Mar 12, 2009

110 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 21, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Chrissi-chan- - Mar 9, 2009

107 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 20, 4:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.