Forum Settings
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2009 8:56 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And then we get the classic Shoujo ending... *sigh* She almost didn't say goodbye to Syaoran... she did it on time... she made the bear all by herself and did a really cute masterpiece of sewing... wings included hahahaa... Oh my Sakura as a middle schooler looks so cute and sexy... It's so great they ended happily ever after all... This was such a nice read...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2009 5:35 PM

Jul 2007
rebwaters said:
It's so great they ended happily ever after all...

Oh but don't worry, CLAMP girls just could not hold out and thanks to the latest TWEEST in TRC, the very last page of this manga is...totally depressing, knowing what truly awaits them
Apr 15, 2009 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
Nice ending
I actually thought Sakura would get Yue to fly her there, but Touya came through in the clutch to make sure that she made it time. ^_^
May 30, 2010 8:17 PM

Apr 2010
YAY! Happily Ever After :3

May 30, 2010 8:17 PM

Apr 2010
YAY! Happily Ever After :3

Jul 20, 2010 4:28 AM
May 2009
kinda wish we get a second season :P But I guess its best to leave it to our imaginations.
Jul 27, 2010 6:13 AM
Feb 2010
Such a sweet ending.

When Syaoran and Sakura reunited it reminded me of TRC again.

CLAMP must have deliberately made them similar like that. ^^
Oct 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Feb 2009
Fai said:
rebwaters said:
It's so great they ended happily ever after all...

Oh but don't worry, CLAMP girls just could not hold out and thanks to the latest TWEEST in TRC, the very last page of this manga is...totally depressing, knowing what truly awaits them

Agreed. I'm just so glad that they're happy there, but their fate in TRC really sucks.

The ending itself is beautiful, but it's so depressing now having read TRC...
Nov 13, 2010 10:03 AM
Nov 2008
Guess I'll head out and buy myself a dress now.

Jan 26, 2011 5:28 PM

Jun 2008
I can't believe it took me so long to finish this...

Syaoran and Sakura are without a doubt one of the BEST manga couples of all time.

CCS is part of my childhood and I enjoyed reading the manga as much as I did the anime.

In the end my only complaints is the age difference that some of the relationships are based on.

I think CCS would have been better if everyone was 5 years older from the beginning, it most certainly would've made more sense and not felt so AWKWARD so many times.

Overall I loved Sakura and Syaoran and if there's anyone that deserved a happy ending it was them.

8/10...truly a great classic.
Aug 1, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2008
Aww, what a nice ending. Must be nice to find your true love at such a young age. The bear was really great this time too. And it's nice that Touya caved in in the end. He really is a nice person after all.
May 6, 2015 12:32 AM
Aug 2011
One thing to point out, the teacher and Rika was so fucking gross.
Definitely one of the worst things of this manga for sure.

Li and Sakura as middle schoolers is just adorable.
standMay 6, 2015 12:39 AM
Feb 25, 2018 6:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
stand said:
One thing to point out, the teacher and Rika was so fucking gross.
Definitely one of the worst things of this manga for sure.

Li and Sakura as middle schoolers is just adorable.

Finally finished the manga, I would say that did gross me out at first but I managed to not focus on it too much and by the end it was "fine".
The manga improved alot with these final volumes IMO, the begginings are really slow, but one can say the manga built the fundations to really deliver some beautiful plot and artwork nearing its conclusion.

Readed the omnibus version from dark horse, alot of beautiful old style art, and the art of the manga was really top, Clamp is to be applauded when you think this manga currently finished 18 years ago!

Honestly I was bit skeptical towards reading the series, so chapters were rather boring, and the series can have times if suffers too much from being a "kiddy show", yet there is alot to like, and as fan of the original anime I can say I loved the manga even more, and now can really see its true worth (even if I still believe it is a bit overrated on MAL).

Really great read, cute ship at the end, just thought Li come back too quick.. been following the new anime series too, I m sure I will appreciate it the most now, and of course, I need to read its manga too, and rewatch the original 70 eps and see the movies (never saw them), heard alot of good about 2nd one.

After that I should be going for Tsubasa (have waited for 5 years now to see it) and then maybe XXX Holic manga.
Clamp surely produced alot of good content, beyond making the designs for Code Geass.
Nov 3, 2021 8:57 PM

Apr 2021
That was a nice ending for a beautiful story, happy for Syaoran and Sakura :)
Nov 4, 2021 8:43 AM
Apr 2021
This is the best manga ending i’ve seen in quite some time. I’m kinda curious what Tomoyo’s up to in middle school though!
Mar 12, 2022 3:27 PM

Apr 2020
As a 10 year old watching this I never questioned the weird things going on in here like teachers being engaged to elementary students and Tomoyo’s obsession with Sakura lol The manga was ok, but I found some parts boring.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Jan 25, 2023 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
This manga was really wonderful, I think I teared up when Syaoran and Sakura saw each other in middle school. I’m so excited to read Clear Card!!
May 4, 2023 9:15 PM
Jun 2017
the ending truly is wonderfully made

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Chapter 9 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 13, 2009

16 by peachrabbit »»
Aug 12, 2023 1:02 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 13, 2009

12 by peachrabbit »»
Aug 12, 2023 1:00 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Chapter 8 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 13, 2009

7 by Lukenzo »»
Jun 28, 2022 1:53 PM

» Manga Vs anime

ibraheem234 - Jan 14, 2019

2 by ibraheem234 »»
Dec 3, 2021 11:35 PM

» Is it me, or is Yukito extremely similar to Tomoe from Challengers?

removed-user - Nov 5, 2017

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Dec 2, 2021 9:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.