Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (39) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2014 3:22 AM
May 2011
So if lelouch really died and didn't get C.C's code he didn't really accomplish what he set out for (during the second season he wanted to completely exterminate geass)

C.C will want to die, so she'll give out geass again possibly starting the cycle all over again.

Also not connected to that but i don't get the whole order for Schneizel to obey zero. He knew lelouch was zero, and he saw lelouch die.

if he really just follows the order of anyone wearing that suit that seems like a terrible idea.
Sep 10, 2014 6:30 PM

Jan 2014
And so all things come to an end. One thing remains though:
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 13, 2014 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
What a series, the amount of time's I've been mindfucked watching Code Geass is unreal. I wasn't really too fond of the ending, but it really does make sense if you think about it and it was probably the best way to settle everything. Definitely a few "plot holes" here and there, but nothing that made me go,"wow this show is shit".

What else can I say, but wow.
MashtaSep 13, 2014 9:52 AM
Sep 16, 2014 11:34 AM

Oct 2013

No no no no no. I refuse to accept it. Lelouch can't be dead. HE CAN'T BE. C.C. was talking to him at the end the way she did Marianne. IT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION. HE COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE DEAD. He sacrificed so much - Euphemia, Shirley, Rolo, the love of his beloved sister, the ENTIRE WORLD - just to die as a martyr for the world to hate and no one to know the sacrifice he made? NO NO NO NO NO.

ZadionSep 16, 2014 11:43 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 16, 2014 1:25 PM
Dec 2013
I have one simple sentence.
I loved it!

I just felt that the death of lelouch carried the ending to the right place.
Word can start to move on again even there is scars left in the past there is nothing that time cannot fix. Great series in general, even in some parts i felt so much hate againts lelouch but now its all gone.

<3 continued story ost <3
本当な熊ですよ。よろしくね!
Sep 16, 2014 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
I JUST REALIZED AFTER ALL THIS WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT C.C.'S REAL NAME IS. WHAT THE HELL?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 17, 2014 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
my heart couldnt take that ending he was a tru bro till the end all praise lelouch
Yo
Sep 18, 2014 12:05 AM
Feb 2012
wow the second season is surely hard to understand, can somebody tell me why did orange kun allow zero(suzaka) to kill his master(lulu)?
Sep 18, 2014 6:43 AM

Nov 2013
customer2 said:
wow the second season is surely hard to understand, can somebody tell me why did orange kun allow zero(suzaka) to kill his master(lulu)?
Because his master ordered it.
Sep 23, 2014 11:03 PM

Apr 2014
Lelouch Lamperouge was a twit. He was one massive, selfish, lying, scheming, deceitful ass of a twit - but, like I said, he was. But, what I thought he really was - and it saddens me that I was only certain of it at the last episode - was a hero.

He was willing to bear all those sins and the loathing of every single living thing, in order to bring the peace that everyone was fighting for. It may have been for Nunnally. Or, maybe it was for Japan - or, the entire world. Or, maybe he only did it to redeem himself. Or, maybe it was just been plain wrong, for all I care!

But, he did it. He was determined to give humanity the future they all wanted. And he was willing to take that to grave - his little scheme and his little self-sacrifice. He may have been a villain, but behind that mask, he was a hero. And he, his close party and the viewer, will be the only ones who know this - and Lelouch Lamperouge was fully aware of that. Now, I believe, that, is true heroism.

Is Lelouch Lamperouge still alive? I have no clue, and to be honest, I don't really mind - he's done what he wanted to do. His life now has meaning, and he died - with a smile.

Code Geass was close to flawless - it wasn't perfect, nothing ever is - however, it was close. Very close. I'm not sure about you, but, I found that this was a satisfying end to a brilliant series. Now, I'm going to say this for the last and final time:

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA! ALL HAIL LELOUCH! (And, [I]thank you[/I], Lelouch. Thank you, very much.)

BatafuraiOct 17, 2014 11:34 PM
Oct 6, 2014 9:43 PM

Sep 2013
That was an amazing ending to an amazing show. those feels at the end though :'(
Oct 8, 2014 7:19 PM

Jun 2013
LELOUCH! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Suzaku you son of a bitch! Why did Lelouch use his Geass on you? Why??? Not only that but he asked you to kill him. So many feels in this episode, oh god I even almost cried. I miss Lelouch, I know he was becoming a dictator of the world, but damn. Suzaku, you better make the world a better place as Zero. For Nunnally's sake! I give this anime a 10/10. Will for sure watch again in the future! It was a great ride and I enjoyed it!
Oct 10, 2014 6:00 AM

Jan 2013
The entire season was fucking stupid up until episode 21. And I was set on giving this a 7 or something. I was deadset on it. So far, my 10s have been with anime that showed solid and consistent quality from beginning to end. R2 was not consistent. But that finale has turned R2 into an exception. 10/10

All hail Lelouch.
Oct 10, 2014 6:09 AM

Sep 2014
Udgey said:
The entire season was fucking stupid up until episode 21. And I was set on giving this a 7 or something. I was deadset on it. So far, my 10s have been with anime that showed solid and consistent quality from beginning to end. R2 was not consistent. But that finale has turned R2 into an exception. 10/10

All hail Lelouch.

I know right, i felt similarly. But the ending just elevated the status of the anime up by several points. Sometimes, I just go youtube the ending 10 minutes to board the feels train all over again.
Oct 10, 2014 6:53 AM

Jul 2014
I've got a question about the order Lelouch gave to Schneizel:
He said in the english dub: "You shall serve zero"

What if a random person wears the same clothes as zero and orders him anything while Lelouch wears anything else, will Schneizel obey the random person?
It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world!
Oct 12, 2014 6:43 AM
Oct 2014
I've got to say I loved the ending.

I can appreciate the feelings of people who didn't enjoy it. Everyone has different opinions; not only about what makes a good ending, but also what they're looking for from a show as well as their previous experiences with similar shows.

Personally, while I love anime however I don't get a lot of time to watch may series as I work long hours and it can be pretty stressful. For that reason when I do get to sit down and watch something I tend to just sit and enjoy it while trying not think too much into it.

I agree the series as a whole was quite over the top and a lot of the things that happened were highly questionable (such as LeLouch recording his entire conversation with Schneizel. When he done it to Mao he at least got the timing off and he wasn't overly specific with his answers so it was slightly more believable.) but I personally enjoyed the over the top personality of the show so I think the ridiculous situations were actually entertaining.
I don't think these are plot holes as some people suggest; I agree it's very unlikely something like this would happen but not impossible, even if it is by pure luck.

I really enjoyed the Kallen v Suzaku fight although I think they could have put more emphasis on Susaku's "death" to throw people off more. We see so many Knightmares explode and their pilots escape afterwards over the course of the anime that it didn't really convince me he was actually dead.

I thought it was a personally satisfying ending as a lot of endings I see seem to try to make everything tie up nicely. Regardless of whether LeLouch is dead or not I liked the fact that only a handful of people know of his true plan. It seemed to make his sacrifice more powerful.

All in all I enjoyed both R1 & R2 immensely and would happily watch it again in the future.
Oct 12, 2014 8:14 AM
Oct 2014
Animefreak17a said:
GeoPrey said:
Even if ending was so sad for me, but I still loved it, because he sacrificed himself for a "better tomorrow" and for his own sisters sake

Yeah while h murdered his other sister for he's selfishness

True, he did kill her but he didn't kill Euphemia deliberately; his Geass activated because he couldn't control it.
Oct 13, 2014 4:39 AM

Jul 2014
Alanburner, don't try to argue with him it's useless.
It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world!
Oct 13, 2014 4:41 AM

Jun 2009
-Notorious- said:

What if a random person wears the same clothes as zero and orders him anything while Lelouch wears anything else, will Schneizel obey the random person?

Don't think too hard about this...
Oct 14, 2014 7:25 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, just WOW. That ending explained so much that I've been wondering for the last 3-4 episodes. I didn't know why Suzaku decided to help Lelouch in the Zero Requiem, but after it was explained, just wow.

All in all, I had a wonderful time watching this series. By the end, many of the characters I started out hating (Suzaku, Gottwald, Rolo, etc.) were either put into a neutral state or a likeable state for me which was awesome to say the least. I'll probably end up rewatching this some time in the future dubbed instead of sub. 10/10
Oct 16, 2014 4:54 AM

Jun 2014
-Notorious- said:

Probably,but almost no one knows about the this it shouldn't really matter.
Would be funny if 2 guys in a zero costumes gave him conflicting commands till his head explodes,because he can't serve both of them.

Anyway,awesome ending to an awesome series.
I could complain about a serval things that don't make much sense,but honestly I don't care.

Nothing left to say but All hail Lelouch!
Oct 21, 2014 10:34 AM

Apr 2012
2nd time rewatching it.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Oct 22, 2014 1:17 AM

Sep 2014
Just finished the whole series. I really liked it. It had so many characters I just couldn't help but like and all the twists of the plot made me sit and watch it for hours. I still think it went over the top during the second season though.

All this stuff about Charles and Marianne and their plan to change the world and all that was too far-fetched for me, the same with the final arc of Lelouch becoming an emperor to focus all the hatred on himself. It was just ridiculous, yet somehow they managed to make it all epic, and I am glad my favourite characters lived after all.
Oct 22, 2014 3:56 AM

Jul 2012
klooha said:
Just finished the whole series. I really liked it. It had so many characters I just couldn't help but like and all the twists of the plot made me sit and watch it for hours. I still think it went over the top during the second season though.

All this stuff about Charles and Marianne and their plan to change the world and all that was too far-fetched for me, the same with the final arc of Lelouch becoming an emperor to focus all the hatred on himself. It was just ridiculous, yet somehow they managed to make it all epic, and I am glad my favourite characters lived after all.

Suzuku?

Lelouch is dead
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 22, 2014 9:48 AM

Sep 2014
Well, from characters I liked only Lelouch and Shirley are dead, rest of them survived. Suzaku isn't included in these though, he totally sucked from the very beginning to the very end.
Oct 23, 2014 7:53 AM

Jul 2012
klooha said:
Well, from characters I liked only Lelouch and Shirley are dead, rest of them survived. Suzaku isn't included in these though, he totally sucked from the very beginning to the very end.

I thought suzaku was AWESOME.

He killed a truly evil monster......which was lelouch

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Oct 23, 2014 8:16 AM

May 2014
Animefreak17a said:
klooha said:

Seriously. I accidentally dropped here and see that you still keep spamming and trying to troll. Don't you get tired. In your own thread you just keep using your personal opinion as a fact (although they are entirely different thing) to argue with people who can actually at least base their opinion on something. If I wasn't atheist I would say something like this "For gods sake, kid. Get a life and save everyone time. Just stop it already. You are fighting against FICTIONAL character. Don't you have anything better to do."

As for Suzaku his kills count is probably the only one which can rival that of Lelouch. Suzaku killed his father as well. In the end Lelouch managed to achieve world peace while Suzaku couldn't do anything.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 6:16 AM

Oct 2014
So he achieved his goal after all.
All hail Lelouch!
Oct 26, 2014 9:44 AM

Jul 2012
Sparteh said:
Animefreak17a said:

Seriously. I accidentally dropped here and see that you still keep spamming and trying to troll. Don't you get tired. In your own thread you just keep using your personal opinion as a fact (although they are entirely different thing) to argue with people who can actually at least base their opinion on something. If I wasn't atheist I would say something like this "For gods sake, kid. Get a life and save everyone time. Just stop it already. You are fighting against FICTIONAL character. Don't you have anything better to do."

As for Suzaku his kills count is probably the only one which can rival that of Lelouch. Suzaku killed his father as well. In the end Lelouch managed to achieve world peace while Suzaku couldn't do anything.

I just love pissing lelouch fan boys off..cause they are insane.

Lelouch is nothing without his gaess...suzaku didnt have any powers and he joined the britannian army to change the system from the inside.....for someone who fights his own battles and doesn't have power to HELP HIM suzaku came close to what lelouch couldn't do without gaess.

By the way suzaku kicked lelouch was in a fight......What a pussy.

Burn in hell forever lelouch ya prick

im a shiki supporter

Oct 26, 2014 12:12 PM

May 2014
Animefreak17a said:
Sparteh said:

Lelouch is nothing without his gaess...suzaku didnt have any powers and he joined the britannian army to change the system from the inside.....for someone who fights his own battles and doesn't have power to HELP HIM suzaku came close to what lelouch couldn't do without gaess.

You seem to be greatly misunderstanding something. You try to piss us off but sadly that is quite unsuccessful. I can honestly tell you this. Everyone who reads your post simply has this

As for Suzaku comment. If not Lelouch he would have died at episode 6 of first season. And the only thing that Suzaku managed to accomplish was to have high kill count.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 5:58 PM

Jul 2012
Sparteh said:
Animefreak17a said:

You seem to be greatly misunderstanding something. You try to piss us off but sadly that is quite unsuccessful. I can honestly tell you this. Everyone who reads your post simply has this

As for Suzaku comment. If not Lelouch he would have died at episode 6 of first season. And the only thing that Suzaku managed to accomplish was to have high kill count.

All thanks to lelouch that those deaths happened

If he didn't think that suzaku betrayed him then non of those death would of happened....so it's really lelouches fault.

Lelouch tried to kill suzaku twice

In the cave
And in ep 18r2

Lelouch is a dumbass

Suzakus reasons for killing lelouch is understandable and justified

Lelouches reasons for killing millions of people

Because he missed his mommy.

Piece of shit had it coming

im a shiki supporter

Oct 28, 2014 9:14 AM

Dec 2008
No matter how many times I watch it, this last episode ALWAYS makes me shed tears. Lelouch is one BAMF when it comes to strategy and sacrifice.

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 28, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2014
Hannah_Ana said:
No matter how many times I watch it, this last episode ALWAYS makes me shed tears. Lelouch is one BAMF when it comes to strategy and sacrifice.

Sent with Mal Updater
Yeah..that ending was superb!
Nov 9, 2014 5:45 AM
Aug 2014
Really hurt my heart that Lelouch died with the world hating him, not knowing of his true intentions

but i suppose that's what needed to be done to finally establish peace </3

His death was predictable. 'Terrorists' never survive in anime.
Nov 17, 2014 12:14 AM

Sep 2014
The ending sure was moving, but I guess if someone wants to believe Lelouch is alive they can totally do that, there is enough stuff to make it seem possible.
Nov 17, 2014 7:44 PM

Oct 2013
Goddamn... :( Even though I got spoiled by reading Lelouch would die somewhere this sure came unexpected, sad to see a legend die. (''If'' he's dead that is/there are a lot of speculations saying why he could still be alive.)
Today another masterpiece of a show ends..

All Hail Lelouch.
RainesNov 18, 2014 7:36 PM

Nov 22, 2014 4:20 PM

Jul 2014
Only one thing to say now: ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Easily one of the most satisfying anime endings that I've seen, 10/10 for this series
Nov 23, 2014 1:34 AM

Aug 2012
iAmZiro said:
Goddamn... :( Even though I got spoiled by reading Lelouch would die somewhere this sure came unexpected, sad to see a legend die. (''If'' he's dead that is/there are a lot of speculations saying why he could still be alive.)
Today another masterpiece of a show ends..

All Hail Lelouch.

I think that smart way to end series, speculation made this series memorable.
Nov 26, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2013
Well this show started off very strong, I enjoyed it a lot in the beginning. But the end was pretty bad, characters acted stupid and totally out-of-character. People came back to life (sometimes without purpose... Mao anyone?) and sided randomly with whoever was the enemy of Lelouch. The last episodes were pretty painful to watch, they butchered my favourite characters :(
Overall it was a good show, but not more. 7/10
Nov 26, 2014 9:32 PM

Aug 2014
Lelouch is the GOAT
Nov 29, 2014 5:57 PM

Oct 2013
Gator said:
characters acted stupid and totally out-of-character.

So which show were you watching again?

Edit: Nvm you rated high school dxd a 10, no point in commenting anymore, that there says enough.
RainesNov 29, 2014 6:02 PM

Dec 13, 2014 10:26 AM
Oct 2014
Absolutely best anime ever! If only Zero (lelouch) existed in this life!!!

what's wrong with the screenwriter? How did he come up with those ideas??? I cant just wait for the new anime he'll make!!! What's does it called again?

And by the way, FUUUCK YOOOU HAAATERS!!!! Gooo tooo heeell!!! You absolutely dont know what anime is!!! Zero would've definitely get rid of you ASSHOLES if you were in his world!!!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH! ALL HAIL LELOUCH! ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
Dec 18, 2014 2:55 PM

Aug 2014
Well, this was very interesting.
I think this was the best ending possible. The ending made pretty much made this anime completely awesome.
Even though they did leave a lot of stuff out, which should have been shown/answered. I was still satisfied for the ending.
I was surprised that Lelouch died in a way to help and create peace in the world which I guess was part of his plan - the Zero Requiem. And for this reason it made Lelouch's character and this anime even more amazing.
I was even more surprised by the fact Lelouch was killed by Suzaku.

At the start of this series the episodes were good and in season 2 it was good too but however I thought the pacing was too long and that this could have ended less than 50 episodes. They crammed too many shit with cliffhangers in season 2... they could have calmed down lol. Also The Black Knights and Li Xingke and others went against Lelouch and then teamed up with Schneizel. This actually was also a let down of the series too, with being this their characters became more worse too. I'm not a mecha fan so it was hard to enjoy the series and also the character designs weren't brilliant (do their legs end?! lol). However with these flaws, the ending, the story plot with some plot twists, make up the series to be amazing.

It was nice to see that Kallen still had feelings for Lelouch. Although I still prefer LelouchxC.C, their both personality's' suit each other and they both understand each other more, without even that they are still cute together. And Orange-kun is now an orange farmer which is brilliant lol.
I had fun watching this series. There were a lot of twist which I didn't expect and the soundtrack is good too.
This has to be one of my favourite anime series, I haven't watched many animes but this is better from the majority I've watched.
I'm sure that Lelouch isn't really dead and that he'll show up. :')
sumire-Dec 18, 2014 3:24 PM
Dec 25, 2014 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
I was spoiled with the ending a long time ago and now that I watched all of this, I'd say it was really an excellent way of wrapping things up. I never thought Nunnally also had a plan that is somehow similar to the Zero Requiem
but its unfortunate that Lelouch ended up that way. Poor Nunnally :(

I heard speculations brought by the ending but I'm not quite convinced whether it should have a sequel or not. Their world's peaceful now, isn't that a great thing? XD

I'll remember this as one of the most epic anime I've ever watched. I love the characters, the super fast-paced plot progression, the cliffhangers on almost every episode, the ending, the fanservice hehe :3, and the thing that stood out for me, the soundtrack! Both OPs were epic!
10/10!
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Dec 31, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2014
Great series finale, I'm definitely satisfied. I think Lelouch survived.

Watch at 1:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo
Dec 31, 2014 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
P3TE said:
Great series finale, I'm definitely satisfied. I think Lelouch survived.

Watch at 1:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo

He didn't. That isn't even a debate anymore.
Most have already realized that "Original ending" was just fanmade/trollmade.
Step Into My Mind - ##&&##&&##&&
Dec 31, 2014 5:52 PM

Feb 2013
(done rewatching)

Lelouch's big plan was to make the world hate him. Then when he is gone, they will fear another like him and have eternal peace. (no way that would really work)

Kallen would have been on Lelouch's side if he just told her the truth. He didn't want her on his side because he had to lose, and everyone with him. I think this would have went over a bit better had Lelouch done something to force her to oppose him. I still would have liked to see her team up with Suzaku, they'd be unstoppable.

While the ending is ambiguous in regards to Lelouch being alive or dead, he did have a deal with C.C. She had two wishes, 1: to die and 2: to be loved. To fulfill his end of the bargain, he would have to take her code and then love her. I like to think he did just that.

Code Geass R2 will remain with a score of 8/10 (very good)
BurntJellyDec 31, 2014 5:58 PM
Jan 1, 2015 6:40 AM

Dec 2008
Good thing the Japanese cast's audio commentary is funny and not too serious for the most part. The episode is just a pile of seriousness as is, anyway.

Having rewatched the series now, I notice this episode is largely as good in terms of quality as all the others. It's just too bad it ends the part of the series that I liked the most (Kallen and Lelouch's relationship) -- especially since we're left with so many unexplored possibilities that are forcibly stopped from ever developing. Code Geass could easily have run for a good 150+ episodes, but I guess Taniguchi just didn't feel like it.

Although I otherwise like the episode, it brings a promising series to a premature end and thus leaves a bad aftertaste. It's always a shame to see a possible 9/10 candidate be slightly ruined like this, but I guess it's good to have to handle that feeling every now and then.
Jan 3, 2015 2:33 PM

Jun 2008
Rewatched again. All dem feels came back like all those years again seeing Lelouch stabbed by Zero, Nunally's understanding beyond all his lies (logically impossible, but jeez such a good feeltrip), the members of Black Knights who found love, friendship, and all the casualties and chaos centered on our beloved or hated MC.

Loved the ending, and all the endless discussions people around the world generated about his death. I still find both endings to be satisfying no matter which one it happened to be. Though being dead is probably the most ideal. If he was alive, only C.C. would've benefited. If he was dead, at least Lelouch didn't have to wallow in an eternity of sadness for the bloodshed he can never undo, for the sister he can never face again, the friends he made and consequently hated him, etc. Of course, if anyone actually cared for C.C.'s wellbeing (heh, us viewers caring so much about fictional characters?), having another immortal around her is probably one of those ideal romance endings. Perhaps Lelouch will forgive himself. Either way, discussed to death, people can believe what they want to believe.

It's just amazing a series can generate so much discussion, not fueled entirely by hate (even if many viewers do hate the series).
Jan 4, 2015 4:34 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was perfect!
It's hard not to love him now.
All hail Lelouch <33
Pages (39) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.