Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 17, 2014 8:14 PM

Jan 2014
I'm glad Suzaku's not displayed as purely good, since that doesn't
really exist irl. A great episode. Liked his shocked expression ^__^
Nov 19, 2014 9:04 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect a show like Code Geass to bring back dead characters for now reason and someone be able to dodge an automatic machinegun Oo
Well it was alright, but I hope it'll get better again.
Nov 28, 2014 7:30 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Shut up, Mao! /clap-clap-clap
C.C. got back just in time. She looked good with dark hair.
Suzaku's secret is exposed. Your camera-mounted-guns or no match for him.
Jan 12, 2015 5:02 PM

Nov 2014
A few problems in this episode..
-Lelouch could have just pushed the scale down to his side, game over
-Lelouch could have used his geass to just kill Mao, or make him go away
-Suzaku has officially entered the Matrix

And my biggest issue since a couple of episodes ago, this little side story about Re-L (I don't know her character name in this show, I just recognize the voice actress, she's the low-tier Britannian that guy found on the rocks outside the warehouse). Amnesia. Amnesia is such a convenient plot point. I really hope they make something good out of it later.

Good things:
-Suzaku's murderous history
-The little bit that Cornelia says about avenging Lelouch and Nunnally's deaths was interesting
How to fix the review section, detailed here

The average reader (HS level) reads at about 200 WPM. So a 500-800 word review should take 3-5 minutes to read. That's an acceptable length for something you're interested in spending 25 minutes to 4.5 hours of your life watching.

Oh, and ANN requires any and all reviews to be 800-1200 words, no matter the length of the show.
Jan 30, 2015 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
Couldn't Lelouch just pick all of Mao's chess pieces and place them on the scale without playing?
I mean he had his own plan after all but this would seem easier.

Kotori said:

- could just push the balance on this side with his hands
- could tell Mao to just die instead of shutting up

the balance part was really stupid

Yep. Now I can see its flaws when rewatching
Jan 30, 2015 7:44 AM

Jun 2013
HazukashiiDesu said:
Couldn't Lelouch just pick all of Mao's chess pieces and place them on the scale without playing?
I mean he had his own plan after all but this would seem easier.

Kotori said:

- could just push the balance on this side with his hands
- could tell Mao to just die instead of shutting up

the balance part was really stupid

Yep. Now I can see its flaws when rewatching

Well, even though it does seem stupid remember that Mao can read his mind, so very second Lelouch gets an idea Mao knows about it. With his sister's life on the line I do not think Lelouch can react so fast, so basically if Lelouch tries to cheat his way out, that very second he thinks about it and before he acts, Mao will know and do something about it.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Feb 4, 2015 2:06 AM

Jul 2008
So Mao survived being riddles with 100 bullets? Ooooooooooooookay....let's hope he stays down like a bad dog this time.

As so Suzaku, you killed your dad because you thought it would end the war and stop the suffering...how's that working out Suzaku. He just got more annoying...
Feb 9, 2015 8:43 AM

Aug 2012
Raidriar said:
I loved the ep. Although I hate Suzaku and his super human skills, I'll just live with it. I'm glad it was revealed he's not the true white knight as he portrays himself. No one mentioned it but I thought it was shocking Mao said that the only reason Suzaku puts himself in those crazy situations to save people was in fact to KILL HIMSELF. That's crazy. Subconsciously, he wants to die.

Yeah, now it makes sense and I like Suzaku a bit more. He can't admit to himself that he killed the father for nothing, so he has no choice but to continue pursuing his ideals, but feels incongruence and subconsciously wants to die. Great revelation.
Mar 19, 2015 2:44 AM
Jan 2012
Hmm... People keep complaining about Lelouch not just tipping the scale... However there would have been risks for that. An unlikely one being, what if it reacted negatively towards anything but subtle movement, so individual chess pieces. The more likely issue is that fact that Mao can read his mind. He would have known if Lelouch was about to do that, and could have just as easily tilted it to his side.

Lelouch definitely made the right call this episode. And proved how smart of a bad-ass he was once again... After he realized that he was a bad-ass of course.
Apr 6, 2015 7:22 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Okay, can't decide if this was the best or worst episode. Lulu could have told the police to kill him....yeah, WHY DIDN'T HE DO THAT? And he could have told Mao to kill himself, BUT HE DIDN'T DO THAT EITHER. But what came out of it, i have to admit, it was very intense and entertaining still <.<

Mao did so much shit in three episodes, wow

And Suzaku was displayed as very athletic before, so i can't buy the complaints about him in this thread just for the sake of hating him. I think, this episode redeemed his actions so far.
SmudyApr 6, 2015 7:28 AM
Apr 25, 2015 12:33 PM

Jun 2011
The part where Suzuku dodges the surveillance cam/ machine gun was so badass.
It's nice to see his character get some more work.

Also,
"Your self-righteousness is just thinly-veiled masturbation"
Really? :/
May 18, 2015 4:43 AM
Nov 2014
Hopefully he is dead for real this time, great plan by Lelouch to outmuscle Mao tbh.
May 18, 2015 5:04 AM

Feb 2015
The twisted rapey kidnapper JUST SO HAPPENS TO SHAR THE SAM NAME AS THE CURRENT CHINESE EMPEROR. PURE COINCIDENCE.

Brilliant plan by Lelouche though.

lawlmartz said:
A few problems in this episode..
-Lelouch could have just pushed the scale down to his side, game over

For all he knew Mao had it rigged so that pushing the scales to his side would do nothing, meaning Mao could then set off the bomb as soon as Lelouche had cheated by pushing the scales back.

lawlmartz said:
-Lelouch could have used his geass to just kill Mao, or make him go away

I thought Mao was stopping Lelouche from making eye contact with his headphones/goggles.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Sep 1, 2015 12:10 AM
Jul 2012
Pretty great episode in my opinion, minus a few silly things. Surprised Mao survived but I kind of thought it might happen anyway.

I really don't get the amount of people that watched this episode and said "Why doesn't Lelouch just push the scale down." Everyone knows that Mao's geass allows him to read minds, if Lelouch wanted to push his side down Mao would instantly know and just push his side down first. Even if Lelouch ended up being faster than Mao somehow, that is an extremely dangerous plan that would possibly kill the most important person in his life, she is also one of the main reasons he has done all of the things he has up until this point.

As for him commanding Mao to never speak again, he definitely could have told him to die but maybe it was just a spur of the moment decision or something, not like it matters anyway since C.C. laid him out as soon as he stepped out the door.

As for Suzaku...ugh. I'll admit I appreciate him being shown as not the goody goody white knight 24/7, shouts out to Mao for calling him out on it. But he still annoys me, although that opinion is probably just biased off of me thinking he's OP as hell and him opposing Lelouch's plans every single time. But he really is OP right now and the machine gun scene just illustrates that further, I was completely speechless watching that scene it was so silly.

ikazuuyr said:
Also,
"Your self-righteousness is just thinly-veiled masturbation"
Really? :/

This translation is hilarious.
ohheySep 1, 2015 12:18 AM
Sep 5, 2015 12:29 PM

Mar 2013
this episode wtf. idk why i put this series on hold for so long after 15 episodes but im glad i picked it back up again.
Oct 3, 2015 11:55 PM

Mar 2015
It's impossibruh that Mao still alive, LOL.

LOL, it would be total humiliation when Lelouch handstand while searching, LOL.

This time, Mao really died. I'm glad. Also I won't accept the fact that C.C. Loves Mao???
No way XP

Sweet Viletta screen time there.
Oct 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, that was awesome!

5/5
Feb 4, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2013
Is Suzaku some sort of super soldier or something ? Was he experimented on ?
Because how t f could he do all that if he's just human ?

It was a good episode tho. I liked the twist.
Feb 19, 2016 6:22 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Dumb af yet enjoyable.

4/5
Mar 1, 2016 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
Whoa, Suzaku, that's a big secret there.
Mar 8, 2016 3:37 PM

Aug 2014
Why Mao didn't exposed Lelouch's identity the moment he got healed up, still baffles me.

Just when I was finally happy for once to see Suzaka appear in a episode, we get this bomshell about his past dropped on us...Fucking hypocrite.
Jun 5, 2016 6:19 AM

Mar 2014
Whoah .. it does make sense .. I thought this was a filler .. very good episode ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 7:16 PM

Jan 2016
it was nice seeing Suzaku getting rekt by Mao
Feb 6, 2017 10:13 PM
Apr 2016
If Mao wanted to get back at Lelouch so much, wouldn't there be much simpler and more effective ways? Why go through all the trouble of setting up a pendulum bomb at a school (which shouldn't even had been possible), and making a game out of it? I get that he wanted to humiliate Lelouch by making him accept defeat while also killing the most important person in his life, but wouldn't it be better to do something like making him watch him kill her, and then tell the world that he is Zero? For example he could try to make him confess that he is Zero by saying he will kill Nanaly if he doesn't, and when he confesses he could broadcast the confession and then kill Nanaly anyways. Much simpler than using a high tech bomb, and probably also more effective.

Also the way Suzaku avoided the machine gun and was able to disable the bomb seemed a bit far fetched to me, and I thought the bit about him killing his father was rather obvious? There was a weird flashback some time ago that made Suzaku go crazy and they said his father had made suicide right before starting a rebellion. I just kinda figured it would made sense if he had killed him.

And I found it weird that Lelouch's eyes didn't have that red glow to them that others affected by the geass use to have.

And how in the world did Mao survive all those bullets in the last episode? There were some sparks around him as he "died" so does that mean he was some kind of cyborg or were they some kind of electric bullets? Does that have anything to do with his magical healing powers?

And of course I still think it's pretty dump that they explain Shirley's memory loss with a fight where she pretends she doesn't know him. How long is that explanation gonna last?
Mar 1, 2017 12:40 PM

Sep 2015
Did not expect Mao to come back. And considering he's probably forreal dead now questioning what the point of it was. Still a really solid episode. We hadn't seen Lelouch and Suzaku seriously interact in awhile. And Mao's little chess game trap was pretty clever. Also the twist that Lelouch used his Geass on himself was kind of crazy. Never even considered he might do that at all, but now that options used. Also since I forgot to mention this when commenting about the last episode. I think it's really funny that Mao started tauntingly calling Lelouch Lulu. It seems like the point of Mao, was to show Lelouch his actions can have unintended consequences for those around him. Curious what Lelouch will do after Nunally was in pretty serious danger this time. And also if Suzaku is going to do some digging into what's up with Shirley and Lelouch. He sounded pretty skeptical of it. Speaking of Suzaku that was a genuinely unexpected twist at the end. I hadn't questioned how strange the story of the Prime Minister's suicide was. But now we know why. Kind of makes Suzaku seem like a hypocrite. But the trauma of it is probably what's formed his current outlook. Oh yeah (so much happened in this episode) but the Student Pres is going to marry Lloyd? That's a little weird.
Apr 10, 2017 3:39 AM

Dec 2012
WTF! Mao is alive? He got shot more times than 50 Cent.
Holy shit! Mao is alive. He's in front of Nunnally. Dat rape face.
Milly's marriage interview is with Lloyd? Holy shit!
Milly looking fine in that outfit. Dat oppai.
LMAO at Lloyd skipping steps.
Pizza Hut!
Oh, but Kallen, you do have something to do with Lelouch.
Arthur stay biting Suzaku.
Suzaku got quick eyes.
Villetta cooking now. Total 180.
Suzaku is quick AF!
Dat belly squeeze.
YAMERO!!!!
Suzaku cut the cord! WTF!
Lelouch geass'd himself.
Damn. Suzaku killed his own father. Mao broke him down.
Dat ost!
lol at Lelouch swinging at Mao.
C.C. is back.
World of C?
Mao is finally dead.
Suzaku still shook.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 24, 2017 11:13 AM

May 2016
Thaaat was a brilliant plan, I never thought he could use his geass that way.
May 5, 2017 4:05 AM

Jan 2014
finally, that clapping guy is dead.
Jul 30, 2017 8:46 AM

Jul 2016
So Suzaku killed his dad? Wow, that's dark.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Aug 10, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2015
"Revelation about Suzaku", "Suzaku's past is revealed" etc etc. Ehm, people, the parricide was mentioned several episodes ago. The only big thing here is that Lelouch learned about it.

Yeah, Mao isn't dead. Just because (the series wanted a big early surprise for the episode).
Yeah, Suzaku is a super soldier. Just because (the series wanted super athletic feats).
The mirrored geass-isation and the one on Mao were easy to see coming but welcomed, too bad it forced the hero to discard a good trump card. On the other hand, why wouldn't a cornered and finished Lelouch just reach for the balance?

Nice tie of the settings thanks to the omiai being with the engineer.

1/5 (or again, 5+/5 ironically)

Conclusion: Never bother with plausibility when you can make facts come out of your hat just to be sure you deliver the big show.

Wall-walking (and other athletic achievements):
Coolness factor +1 (+15)

CodeBlazeFate said:
Heh, you've said coolness factor +1 a lot. How many coolness points does this anime have now?)

15 points so one "too cool" element less than the episodes count, thank God the overload has ended.

@CodeBlazeFate not really starting, and not thinking about "cunt" or something like that. This was just a dumb (or easily impressed) little kid, with a gun at hands (seriously, never let guns at children's reach). Suzaku's problem was tlaked about (by himself trying to justify himself) several episodes ago.
PS: sorry, you will never (at least in 99% cases) see me "hate" a fictional character even if you try hard. Simply because they are simply what their story need them to be.

@CodeBlazeFate I know: I just watched the episode. XD They even used Mao to put the exact words out, in case the audience was too stupid to get it.
Rei_IIIAug 10, 2017 6:31 AM
Aug 10, 2017 6:17 AM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
"Revelation about Suzaku", "Suzaku's past is revealed" etc etc. Ehm, people, the parricide was mentioned several episodes ago. The only big thing here is that Lelouch learned about it.

Yeah, Mao isn't dead. Just because (the series wanted a big early surprise for the episode).
Yeah, Suzaku is a super soldier. Just because (the series wanted super athletic feats).
The mirrored geass-isation and the one on Mao were easy to see coming but welcomed, too bad it forced the hero to discard a good trump card. On the other hand, why wouldn't a cornered and finished Lelouch just reach for the balance?

Nice tie of the settings thanks to the omiai being with the engineer.

1/5 (or again, 5+/5 ironically)

Conclusion: Never bother with plausibility when you can make facts come out of your hat just to be sure you deliver the big show.

Wall-walking (and other athletic achievements):
Coolness factor +1 (+15)

CodeBlazeFate said:
Heh, you've said coolness factor +1 a lot. How many coolness points does this anime have now?)

15 points so one "too cool" element less than the episodes count, thank God the overload has ended.
Suzaku was always insanely good at physical skill. Why else does he always spin kick and shit?

Well, they do try to justify Mao not dying. It's really cheap that it comes down to the semantics of Lelouch's wording if his orders from the previous episode but...it's something plausible.

Lelouch's physical ability and reflexes are a fucking joke (literally). He could never reach the scales in time. If he tried, either Mao would've pressed it the opposite direction or he would've destroyed his hand by dining squeezing it lol

Starting to see why Suzaku is such a hateful cunt?

@Rei366 This is the crux of why he tries to be nice, not or if the goodness of his heart, brnto forgive himself for such a crime. This is his true nature: a bloodthirsty killer and hypocritical idiot who can't cope with or accept that fact about himself so he does anything he can to avoid it, like shift the blame onto others, or (preferably) act like a better person to forgive himself, and you see all of this in full display from here on out. That's what makes him s great character, especially in terms of making us want to punch him in the face and give him a reason you suck speech.
CodeBlazeFateAug 10, 2017 6:28 AM
Aug 15, 2017 1:32 AM

May 2013
lol at that character analyzation X]

No wonder Kururugi is always so righteous and gung-ho about self sacrificing himself for the sake of people .__. makes sense now. Poor boy. His mentality is weak bc he harbors years and years of guilt D:
Oct 10, 2017 6:35 AM

Sep 2014
Has Mao really tied the legs of a girl in a wheelchair? wow
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 19, 2017 11:47 PM

Dec 2014
well lelounch is being cornered slowly but surely
Apr 26, 2018 3:37 AM
Apr 2018
Waaaaaaaait he couldve been stopped EVERYTHING from happening if he wouldve just told mao to kill himself from the start
May 19, 2018 9:19 PM

Mar 2017
C.C with her new secretary outfit is really hot. And her resolve to kill Mao at the end was quite commendable, it proves that LL's speech at the end of the previous episode really sealed off anything she had for Mao, well done for both CC and LL.

I don't have any problem with Suzuku being OP (his superhuman strength can be justified through his skill of riding KnightMare) or Mao's plan since they are not the main subject of this episode. This one was set up to reveal Suzuku's groundbreaking decision in the past as well as solidifying LL and CC bond.

That said, I agree that "resurrecting" Mao was quite a bad move, or to be more precise, badly written, would make more sense if they made some changes to the previous episode like: removing the scene where Mao got shot, just leave the sound of the gunfire, this way it can simply "trick" us into thinking that Mao is dead for sure, but at the same time it can cover the fact that how Mao actually got shot, how many holes he took, thus paving the way for the medical plot convenience thingy.
Jan 18, 2019 10:44 AM
Apr 2018
Not gonna lie, C.C. looked very sexy in that outfit.

16 episodes and Suzaku has finally got interesting.
Mar 10, 2019 11:13 AM
Apr 2016
Lmao Mao lost his ability to speak at the end, and also got killed by C.C.. A lot of focus on Mao the past few episodes though.
Jun 2, 2019 11:58 AM
Feb 2017
Well looks like Mao was still alive after all, his end seemed to have come sooner than I had thought and I was right. Surprising that Suzaku killed his father and wants to save Britannia without shedding blood, how hypocritical. His character is finally starting to be interesting, I didn't care for him that much before. Lelouch is always steps ahead of his enemies, making his plan go into motion without him knowing just like Light's 500 IQ plan. Pretty sure Mao is dead this time with C.C. saying she'll see him in the afterlife.
MegaStrideJun 2, 2019 12:01 PM
Jun 2, 2019 9:23 PM

Sep 2017
When I watched the preview last episode and saw this one would be called "Nunnally Held Hostage" I knew shit would go down and it absolutely did. The mind games in this episode were so awesome. Granted, they weren't 11D chess like in Yakusoku no Neverland, but Lelouch using Geass on himself to forget the orders he gave Suzaku was brilliant. Glad Nunnally was able to be saved safe and sound. I almost have a feeling Villetta is 100% bullshitting Ougi. I don't think she has amnesia. Maybe she's just feinting him?
Jul 9, 2019 3:58 PM

Aug 2007
"In this world, there is malice born from kindness. There is also kindness born from malice. In the end, how will the people treat the actions that Lelouch has taken? Is judgment inevitable in this world? Geass. The one who uses this inhuman power will feel loneliness in their heart, whether they are willing or not, as they fall into the abyss between kindness and malice. However, if there exists someone who is able to rise above... Yes. That person would definitely have the characteristics to be the king, isn't that so?" -CC

This quote is probably the best thing about this show. However, I can not take it seriously. This anime is packed with so many different genres to try and appeal to a wide range of audience, but it fails in all aspects. (Mecha, High School Romcom, Action, Si-Fi...)
The characters are all flat and boring. I hardly cares what happens to anyone. Lelouch is probably the most developed, but he just feels like a watered down Light.
Watching this anime is suffering, ay. The only reason I'm finishing it is because of the GBF event and I don't drop anime. Considering the first half of this anime is completely terrible, I have no idea why it's in the top 100 anime. I can understand the appeal of most top anime even if I disagree with the rating, but this is big yikes.

Oct 28, 2019 11:37 PM

Aug 2018
That Boy Ain't Right
Nov 12, 2019 11:29 PM
May 2012
Mao is so unnecessary like why the fuck was he even introduced?

OmegaRed said:
"In this world, there is malice born from kindness. There is also kindness born from malice. In the end, how will the people treat the actions that Lelouch has taken? Is judgment inevitable in this world? Geass. The one who uses this inhuman power will feel loneliness in their heart, whether they are willing or not, as they fall into the abyss between kindness and malice. However, if there exists someone who is able to rise above... Yes. That person would definitely have the characteristics to be the king, isn't that so?" -CC

I found this little speech to be interesting. A couple episodes back I pointed out how this anime seemed similar to some of Nietzsche's philosophy. Well again we have it here.

In the beginning when she is talking about malice coming from kindness, and kindness from malice she then asks, "How will the people judge Lulu?" She seems to be implying that there is no true standard at which to judge someone as good, instead the task of defining what is good is up to each person. Where some see malice, others see kindness.

So her next question is all the more interesting now... "Is judgment inevitable in this world?" That is a really deep question in this context. On one hand I wonder if she is asking, "At the end of one's life, is it unavoidable that a person will be judged?". One the other hand it seems like she is asking, "Is it possible to separate existence from judgment?" I think she actually means that second. Given the existentialist philosophy that this anime portrays I think that the answer to this question is a "no". In life we constantly judge things, at the very least based on their usefulness to us. Part of being a functioning person involves judging and determining what is best for you. "There are no facts, only interpretations." -Nietzsche

Finally, CC mentions rising above the standard emotions in order to achieve some sort of higher level. Again, this is something Nietzsche talks about. He calls this the "Übermensch" (often translated as "overman").

"All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment…" -Nietzsche

I don't want to go into too much detail, so if you want to know more check out wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch

So it seems that CC is attempting to use the Geass as a test to find the Ubermensch. Is the Ubermensch Lulu? I was hoping that this anime would bring this up. I saw hints of this thought in the last episode, but I am happy it has been directly stated.

As a final thought, here is famous Nietzsche quote which I think hits home with the current atmosphere in this anime.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Aphorism 146

Very interesting....
May 2, 2020 9:05 AM

Feb 2020
ok is mao finally dead now???? that was pretty nifty to use the geass on himself, i didn't realise he could do that

but the whole chess game, i was thinking why doesn't lelouch just push down on his side of the scale with his hands, who cares about the "rules"

also suzaku outrunning that machine gun and jumping in time to cut that wire was ridiculous lol
May 2, 2020 9:07 AM

Feb 2020
oh! and suzaku killing his father then preaching that he wants to protect people, irony much? also a few episodes ago he was like he joined the military to prevent people from dying, dude what do you think people do in the military?? especially knightmare pilots lol
Aug 17, 2020 6:03 PM

May 2015
I wonder how he geassed himself, did he use a recorder or something? The truth has come out on why Suzaku is so selfless. It also seems to be the end of Mao, I wonder what they're gonna do next.
Sep 16, 2020 2:43 PM
Jul 2020
Damn, Suzaku killed his father... And ending was sick too. Lelouch used the Geass on himself? That was crazy.
Oct 20, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2020
aghi said:
Lol! Mao looks so stupid when he claps like that xD

True his way of clapping is funnily odd
Nov 24, 2020 5:16 PM

Jan 2016
maiawatchesanime said:
ok is mao finally dead now????

Well I don't know how on earth he got himself out of his pickle last episode, but surely a bullet to the brain from CC would've ended him?

Plot holes aside, I really enjoyed this episode. I was kinda upset at Mao being killed off like that last episode, but now after this crazy shenanigan of his, I'm fine seeing him gone
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Feb 12, 2021 11:03 PM

Sep 2017
Well damn Mao returns again and gets killed again in span of 1 episode.

Whoa Suzaku killed his dad? Damn that explains most of the stuff he says in previous episodes.

Awesome pro gamer move by Lelouch geassing himself. Damn that is like epic move against mao. Also damn Mao got geassed by Lelouch to shut the hell up before he got offed. Should have wore that eye mask.

I am glad Suzaku gets to show off more this episode. Him disabling that camera gun is very epic move. Damn that spinzaku kick.

Atleast the Mao arc is concluded for good. We see him relieved out of his geass meaning he is dead once and for all. Now Lelouch just has to deal with the fact that his best friend was the reason Japan got surrendered and that his bestie killed his dad.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xinil - Feb 6, 2007

191 by yulek »»
Mar 11, 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.