Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2012 6:22 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I had a hope someone already started topic and I would be able to read what others think about it ( my thoughts are " WTF is going on?") So I will just sit here and wait.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Mar 23, 2012 8:52 AM

Mar 2011
I feel the same way, Hino is dragging us down to the worst possible ending. I really couldn't picture that
Kaname has done everything with the thought of finishing what the ancestor woman did, destroying all purebloods. But there are somethings that i believe will be explained later for example why can Yuuki handle a vampire weapon and not Kaname, which might be something very important. I got the feeling when i read this chapter that yuuki has a close connection to the ancestor woman. As for Zero, i really dont know what else to think, he loves Yuuki but what is his real role in this whole fight? What does Kaname want to achieve with Zero. But maybe im just overthinking things.
Mar 23, 2012 1:20 PM

Sep 2009
"Do you take blood everything you see?!" That's what I thought when I was reading this chapter. Sorry to say this but I feel that Hino Matsuri is dragging this on way too long for me. Yuuki... I still extremely dislike her but she's not getting on my nerves as much as she did throughout the whole manga. I'm just curious to how this will end. So I might as well wait and read. XD
Mar 23, 2012 8:48 PM
Oct 2010
I proof read the one for DFS and I was even lost, glad to see I am not the only one.
Colonel Mustang is dead sexy....In a mini skirt <3
Mar 24, 2012 8:21 AM

Aug 2009
KANAME IS THE WORST, But.. I cant seem to hate him after all his "kindness" in the past T_______T

I dont want to believe he is bad T_______T

But I dont want him to hurt Yuuki anymore! T_______T *HEARTRIPS 10000X* </3
Mar 24, 2012 9:34 AM

Jun 2009
So Yuuki is pissed...so am I
Because I don't know what the f*ck is going on =.=
HOly Shit!! That's some cruel illusion..

Ok so...is Sara manipulating Zero...I mean....What!!
Mar 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Mar 2010
I tend to lose track of what's going on there easily. Not because I wouldn't get it but the transition from one scene to another is too abrupt and when I finally realise who is where it changes again. -_- lol Anyway, something about Kaname feels off (or it could be just my fangirlism over him), it just doesn't feel like he's the bad guy. I mean, he (and the author) is trying WAY too hard to look like the bad guy. I dunno if it's just me but it feels incredibly forced. It seems like he is following his own agenda (could be actually good) but wants Yuuki to kill him when he's done. That's why he's trying to make her hate him but he can't bring himself to dislike her (he touched her cheek in the middle of their fight). I just hope Yuuki won't end up with Zero. I don't want another interesting manga to have a cliche ending. >_> There are WAY too many like that.
Mar 24, 2012 1:49 PM

Aug 2010
I also think Kaname is not bad guy,he is just trying make Yuuki hate him.It's obvious that he still has feeling for her, he so gently wiped the blood that was on her check and then they gazed in each others eyes xD The only page I enjoyed in hole chapter xD I really dislike hooded woman now!The only reason Kaname wants to kill purebloods is because it was ''her'' wish.
And I can now say Zero/Yuuki will never happen :( They are my favorite pairing, but Zero is in:''Yuuki is corpse now, and the reason I kissed her was because it was offering to dead''phase.__.
Mar 24, 2012 7:25 PM

Sep 2011
I think the author lost the plot for a while and is trying to recapture it is the more current chapters unfortunately it is too changed and too confusing. The personalities of the manga that made the story enjoyable are being muddied.
Mar 25, 2012 8:04 AM

Jul 2011
finally kaname vs Zero, i dont really understand whats happening anymore only that:
-kaname wants to kill all purebloods for that hooded woman but still has feelings for yuuki
-zero wants to kill kaname for taking everything away from him he still cares for yuuki but is still in love with the human yuuki
-yuuki wants to stop kaname
-the hunters want to let the purebloods kill each other
-kurosu wants to stop all the fighting

i think zero can beat kaname, he was already overpowered ever since he became whole by eating ichiru and now he has taken blood from sara, he has like 5 different pureblood blood flowing through him now, he can definitely kill kaname but i think yuuki will get in the way
Mar 25, 2012 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
I don't read much manga, but whenever I read this one I normally have to finish the chapter, go back and read it again and look more closely at the details in the panels and whose talking and things like that. After reading it a few times things usually become clearer. Most of the time its all pretty confusing though. To understand chapter 81 I had to go all the way back to 79 and read from there :/

I'm pretty excited about this chapter though and the one that will follow. I knew as soon as Zero learned about Kaname's "greatest sin" that this was going to happen. Honestly, i've never liked Kaname. Even in the beginning I always thought he was creepy. There is one thing for sure though, someone is going to die. Zero isn't going to let Kaname get away alive and Kaname isn't going to let Sara get away alive. And you can see how determined Zero is. There's no way that, unless he was at the extent of breaking, he'd be willing to drink the blood of a pureblood. I'm just waiting to see whats next. I've been waiting for a Zero vs. Kaname fight for a while now(:
Mar 25, 2012 11:14 AM
Feb 2012
Yup confusing as ever, it's hard to make out what was going on...the switch between scenes don't help but it's been like that for a while now -.-

I'm just reading it to see what happens in the end...in all honesty kind of lost track whats happening since there is too much going on...it needs to end soon in my opinion...dragging on way too long, or he needs to concentrate or one thing more, at one time instead.

Might re-read last few chapters possibly to see if it makes me help sense of what actually is going on...

Until the next chapter now I guess ._.
Mar 25, 2012 7:23 PM

Jun 2008
I think Kaname is trying to be Lelouch from Code Geass, clearly. ["I will make two clans that are enemies to hate me so they can unite themselves to destroy me and Ill carry all my sins alone and everyone will be at peace, amen"].
Secondly the only sure I have is that someone will die to end the triangle, and it will be probably Kaname, since he wants to die so much and be the tragic hero. He could easily beat Zero, but he will not do it.
And we will have a Zeki ending. the worst ending possible I must say, because although Zero is my fav chara and the sole and only reason why I keep reading this manga, I hate endings "Im going to stay with the one that´s left because the other one is dead or went away" type. Im sick of those ends (aka, Moe Kare, Inuyasha etc...).

please Matsuri sensei...be a bit more original =_=

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 26, 2012 9:15 AM

Nov 2007
Lots happening in the dorm. And Sibling-fiance battle.

Hunters don't want to care about Kaname vs. Sara?

And Zero really wants Sara's blood.

(not related, but happy that "Liselotte" is coming back!)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 27, 2012 7:09 PM
Jul 2018

T_____T
What the hell is happening!?
Apr 6, 2012 11:24 PM

Sep 2011
this manga is a fucking train wreck, to quote everyone else in this thread WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 7, 2012 8:38 PM
Jan 2012
wtf is going on???

At least coming here and reading some of the comments and speculations, I have a better sense of what might happen....but seriously, where is this crazy train taking me?

Yuuki's showdown with Kaname...Zero drinking Sara's blood to kill Kaname....Takuma's love with sara....shiki and rima....ruka and kaname....the sheer number of *flashback**flashback**flashbacks*...students regaining their memory...the association, wtf is their position/role....there's way too much for me to keep up with...
Apr 13, 2012 7:53 AM

Apr 2009
What the hell

Damn, Hino totally lost it.
Yeah, I also think that Kaname is just trying to make Yuuki hate him.
Other then that, I have no idea what's going on and everything is too confusing for me.
I remember myself 3 years ago, being afraid that VK might end soon, now I actually want it to end because it's not making any sense anymore.

Guys, we deserve awards for not giving this up..
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 19, 2012 10:20 PM

Dec 2010
This manga has met its downfall. Vampire Knight has truly lost its original purpose.

But I guess this chapter is much more romantic than I thought it would be...?
It's clear that we have love-triangle of some sort between Rima/Shiki/Ichijou, but it becomes much more complicated with the entire Sara thingy.
And Kaname feeling actually angry that Zero drinks blood from someone that is neither him or Yuki... Am I the only one who sense another possible three-some romance here? No?

Overall, it's clear that VK has lost its purpose of living, and Hino just kept publishing without actually thinking.
GracefulDownfall said:
Guys, we deserve awards for not giving this up..

Yes. I quite agree with you there.
Dec 9, 2013 3:05 PM

Sep 2013
ftghb said:
wtf is going on???

At least coming here and reading some of the comments and speculations, I have a better sense of what might happen....but seriously, where is this crazy train taking me?

Yuuki's showdown with Kaname...Zero drinking Sara's blood to kill Kaname....Takuma's love with sara....shiki and rima....ruka and kaname....the sheer number of *flashback**flashback**flashbacks*...students regaining their memory...the association, wtf is their position/role....there's way too much for me to keep up with...

Ya.. *sigh* I really liked VK too. What is going ooonnnn
Feb 16, 2022 10:54 AM
Feb 2022
Heiko92 said:
I also think Kaname is not bad guy,he is just trying make Yuuki hate him.It's obvious that he still has feeling for her, he so gently wiped the blood that was on her check and then they gazed in each others eyes xD The only page I enjoyed in hole chapter xD I really dislike hooded woman now!The only reason Kaname wants to kill purebloods is because it was ''her'' wish.
And I can now say Zero/Yuuki will never happen :( They are my favorite pairing, but Zero is in:''Yuuki is corpse now, and the reason I kissed her was because it was offering to dead''phase.__.

True , it is very clear that even though the both were fighting ,she expected him to stop .but the only thing i liked was the way she asks him to kill her after she tears him apart

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.