Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 26, 2015 12:59 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing!

How does Kazanari deflect the explosion with just his own body :O

It's obvious as hell Sakurai is Fine. No need to hide it :P

I keep loving Chris more and more!!!

She's slowly taking over Tsubasa as my favorite character!

Love Chris new song!!!

Seems something wrong with Hibiki and the school.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 2, 2018 7:30 AM

May 2016
Another good episode. This one quite differentiated itself from the other ones once again. It featured what was never done before in a most amazing cooperation of Hibiki/Chris/Tsubasa. Chris was not only MOE in this episode with Genjurou giving her another nice hug but she got another nice move in the following,This show has come a long way since the first 3 episodes thats for sure, I think its ever since Hibiki became useful its made the show 10x better, plus Chris got introduced and she is the best character in this show, Period.

Chris finally open herself to people. This is why her character is well done.
Nov 21, 2018 8:38 AM

Apr 2012
Helios92 said:
Another good episode. This one quite differentiated itself from the other ones once again. It featured what was never done before in a most amazing cooperation of Hibiki/Chris/Tsubasa. Chris was not only MOE in this episode with Genjurou giving her another nice hug but she got another nice move in the following,This show has come a long way since the first 3 episodes thats for sure, I think its ever since Hibiki became useful its made the show 10x better, plus Chris got introduced and she is the best character in this show, Period.

Chris finally open herself to people. This is why her character is well done.
One of us. One of us. One of us.
Nov 4, 2019 10:40 AM

May 2016
Apr 16, 2020 4:57 AM

May 2016
Amazing!

How does Kazanari deflect the explosion with just his own body :O

It's obvious as hell Sakurai is Fine. No need to hide it :P

I keep loving Chris more and more!!!

She's slowly taking over Tsubasa as my favorite character!

Love Chris new song!!!

Seems something wrong with Hibiki and the school.

Can't wait for the next episode!
May 7, 2021 9:31 AM

Feb 2020
Nice English again. I'll never get tired of hearing that.

Great battle. That cliffhanger, though.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 7:41 AM
Jan 25, 2023 12:46 AM

Nov 2013
English is not my native tongue so i'm not even sure what language they tried to talk. If that was English, that was one of the worst attempts i've ever heard.
Chris' song totally rocks. I'm so glad she joined the battle. Two main girls are so boring.
GvendolineJan 25, 2023 1:16 AM
Sep 11, 2023 9:16 AM

Nov 2010
Yeah, I agree. The USA sucks ass! I wish that country would fragment into 50+ warring states, and they could fight against each other endlessly. Watching that chaos would be most entertaining for me.

Chris is such a cute tsundere.
Tsubasa is always so hot in all of her scenes. I love her sword attacks.
I like Chris's song for Megadeth Quartet.
Feb 4, 10:16 PM
Aug 2022
Aww their finally all working together, Hibiki is a very relatable mc, I wouldn't be able to stop hugging Chris either.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cirris - Mar 30, 2012

151 by TheLyingSpectre »»
Mar 13, 9:25 PM

» New movie announced

Piromysl - Dec 1, 2023

3 by KanameYuuki »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jan 6, 2012

265 by rsc-pl »»
Nov 22, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Feb 10, 2012

64 by WaffleMaster89 »»
Oct 20, 2023 6:42 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Jan 13, 2012

151 by WaffleMaster89 »»
Oct 10, 2023 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.