Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2012 8:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gai with that weird enemy.

So Shu's father was killed by the old guy, who was "friend" and the guardian woman works under him.

Shu has sister? Oh, and that guardian woman is his father's wife.

That weird enemy helping to provoke the people, so that they can open up the door to enemy's place.

Some people who stayed with Gai doesn't believe Gai.

Gai and Inori (on cross) at same place. That leader got disappointed in Gai.

Fight begins. Students vs. the weird enemy.

Wheelchair girl's brave escape that catches the thing that gives void power, but Shu caught up and got it to get his void!! Wheelchair girl said it's their crime not Shu's, but he still got it. His void is right hand that he once lost, and got her void. His hand can change, too!

So the weird enemy wants to feel the power and felt it. Shu won, but got cancer!! So he absorbs everyone's power as his, including the friend with the cancer.

He's going to save Inori next.
tsubasaloverMar 1, 2012 9:58 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 1, 2012 8:55 AM

Aug 2008
  • Segai seemed not pleased by Gai. So he really falls for Shuu.
  • Goddamn COOL Shuu even without his arm!
  • The last void genome and the last hope. Haruka was up to something. And Segai enjoyed chasing after her.
  • OH. Shuu's underlings-to-be are all assembled.
  • Shuu really has built guts now.
  • Ayase talked nonsense. That thing is for Shuu to go badass, girl.
  • And YEAH!! He goes totally badass.
  • And Segai passed on at his climax. I'm happy for him.

To sum it up.
This is about Shuu finally goes badass. Segai died pleased. Gai talked philosophy. Ayase was flagged by Shuu (Really resembled Kallen).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KaitoDashMar 1, 2012 9:00 AM
Mar 1, 2012 9:00 AM

Aug 2010
Confirmed Fate ripoff: Trace on arm and Unlimited blades Works
Mar 1, 2012 9:15 AM
Jun 2009
At least the best character died happy. Let's hope he has a clone back at GHQ.

Shu really is Shirou now. Inori will probably sacrifice herself to cure him of all the crystals he absorbed.
Mar 1, 2012 9:15 AM

Apr 2008
Neeed RAWWWWWW from the sound of things shu is awesome and that is what I have been waiting for!
Mar 1, 2012 9:53 AM
Feb 2010
Shu is awesome, and so is Bios.
Mar 1, 2012 9:53 AM

Feb 2008
BIOS coming up was perfect. I really want this iteration of the track. Really nice. Good episode and I should've seen this outcome coming. Preview is out, it's a flashback episode.
Mar 1, 2012 9:56 AM

May 2010
Shu is really awesome in this episode. When he gains his new arm he looks totally badass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2012 10:01 AM

Feb 2012
Episode came a little too late to save the anime and because I didn't care about the characters, it ended up being a little dull. I'll chalk up Scarface letting Shu have the void because he's crazy, but with no real plotholes to make fun of, it was just meh. If you are an action junkie or if you like the characters, you'll like this episode enough. It doesn't do much for me though.
FlawfinderMar 2, 2012 7:55 AM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 1, 2012 10:04 AM

May 2010
too little too late to save the anime. 2/5
Mar 1, 2012 10:08 AM
Feb 2012
Oh my god, that was BEAUTIFUL! Shu, his void, everything... wow, Guilty Crown at its best. <3 Now please, let Inori and Shu survive somehow. Then this show would be perfect for me.

I'm stunned and can't stop grinning.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 1, 2012 10:18 AM

Apr 2011
Great episode, :D at Segai wearing a winter hat. C: Gotta love the ignorant people like Flawfinder and Kerozinn who like to put their own ideals on others, the anime is fine you two are just stuck up bitches. :) You guys act like you're some pro reviewer, you're not; just some kid who probably lives in their parents house flaming online. :)
sn0wMar 1, 2012 10:25 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2012 10:19 AM
Feb 2012
Kerozinn said:
too little too late to save the anime. 2/5

it's not, there is a second season u dick, don't just say things u don't understand
Mar 1, 2012 10:48 AM
Nov 2011
Ayase should be able to walk nowww!!!
Mar 1, 2012 10:49 AM

Jun 2011
Hmmm cant wait till next week ( as always realy )
Mar 1, 2012 10:54 AM
Sep 2011
sn0w said:
Great episode, :D at Segai wearing a winter hat. C: Gotta love the ignorant people like Flawfinder and Kerozinn who like to put their own ideals on others, the anime is fine you two are just stuck up bitches. :) You guys act like you're some pro reviewer, you're not; just some kid who probably lives in their parents house flaming online. :)

Ikr :D It's ok to give some opinions but to sound like some pro reviewer is meh. :P Anyway great episode. Badass is badass. xD
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Mar 1, 2012 10:56 AM

Apr 2010
Best episode so far but still subpar.

2/5
Mar 1, 2012 11:01 AM

Apr 2008
That was fuckin EPIC. Shu stepping up to the plate in style! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.
Mar 1, 2012 11:05 AM

Jan 2010
another very good episode.
Yzori said:
Shu is really awesome in this episode. When he gains his new arm he looks totally badass.

exactly, now I really can't wait till next week
Mar 1, 2012 11:11 AM
Jan 2012
nedstark1990 said:
Confirmed Fate ripoff: Trace on arm and Unlimited blades Works

Okay I'll admit trace on and the last void genome look similar but the mechanics and purpose behind both are completely different. Trace on is recreating a weapon whereas the last void genome draws out a weapon and passes everything (i.e. burdens, strengths, weaknesses, darkness, lightness) about that particular person's heart onto Shu.
Mar 1, 2012 11:14 AM
Mar 2011
Awesome episode.

But I don't want to see Shu dieing in the end T__T

Mar 1, 2012 11:16 AM

Apr 2008
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

I think it's a given. Given Inori wakes up alone at the end of the OP.
Mar 1, 2012 11:19 AM

Aug 2010
Shu was pretty badass this episode. Haruka acts strange for a mother (or guardian), but I guess she was trying to do everything for Shu just in a roundabout way.
prismheartMar 1, 2012 11:27 AM
Mar 1, 2012 11:26 AM

May 2010
Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

I am not so sure about that yet, as also in the OP, you'll see Shu being taking over by the diamond but then being 'cleaned' by supposedly Inori.
Mar 1, 2012 11:29 AM

Sep 2011
Great episode,the king rise again.

This probably is the best episode so far in many ways.

So at least we know a little about Haruka and Shu relation it was given they were not real childen and mother,also she is brother of Koudou and it looks he kill shu father....what a cute family.

To bad that Scarface die he was one of my favorite characters in this anime,at least he got what he wanted at the end.

Shu i cant denied.....he was badass this episode,his Void is powerful but at the same time deadly,i already see he will be saved by Inori at the end so he wont die.....hopefully he will die it will be good ending for him.

Next episode its seems a flashback of how all started and we will know more about Shu father.
raxius1230Mar 1, 2012 11:34 AM
Mar 1, 2012 11:38 AM

Jan 2008
Oh shet man, holy shet. Shu Respect +1. Finally becoming a man.

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

If your going by the Opening. It also shows Inori destroying the cancer as well.

Anyways, kinda expected as much too happen.
Mar 1, 2012 11:45 AM
Sep 2011
The cheesiness of both the dialogue and the character interactions left me speechless. And not in a good way. I could only roll my eyes every time a female character dramatically shouted "Shu" for the hundreth time. As expected the producers decided to turn Shu into a Jesus figure. Not a bad move actually but I really wished the execution had been better.

On another note, Segai just bites the dust at the end? There was no development concerning his personality, seriously, it wouldn't have changed anything if he died several episodes ago, that's how insignificant he has become. And to think what an interesting character he could have been.
Mar 1, 2012 11:52 AM

Jan 2008
Lestrade said:
On another note, Segai just bites the dust at the end? There was no development concerning his personality, seriously, it wouldn't have changed anything if he died several episodes ago, that's how insignificant he has become. And to think what an interesting character he could have been.

Yea, I was pretty disappointed to see him die. Was expecting him to be the last final boss.
Mar 1, 2012 11:55 AM

Apr 2008
Paul said:

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

If your going by the Opening. It also shows Inori destroying the cancer as well.

That scene is before the end and before he gets the arm though.
Mar 1, 2012 12:01 PM

Jan 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Paul said:

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

That scene is before the end and before he gets the arm though.

Was only going base off memory so I didn't remember if he had a arm on that scene or not. Though now that I think about it and rewatch the OP a few times, you can pretty much tell whats going to happen in the 2nd season. Lol.
Mar 1, 2012 12:02 PM
Mar 2011
What second season? There isn't any announced yet.

D: But some people talk about this 22 EPISODES Anime like it is a second season. It's only one yet. No 11 episodes season. D:

Mar 1, 2012 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
InoriYuzuriha said:

D: But some people talk about this 22 EPISODES Anime like it is a second season. It's only one yet. No 11 episodes season. D:

We are on season two. Season one aired during Fall 2011. Season two during Winter 2011/12. Thus two seasons. The reason it's 22 Episodes because it had a Recap Movie after 11 which pretty much counts as 2 episodes... So if they had made the movie into 2 separate episodes instead, it would end up being 24 Episodes.
Mar 1, 2012 12:11 PM
May 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:

Usual season is 12-13 episodes. It's 11 for Guilty Crown's case because of it being NoitaimaA. So TECHNICALLY speaking it's already in it's second season airing for 22 episodes.
~Although some people perceive things differently that's all.
ban1o.jpg
Mar 1, 2012 12:12 PM
Apr 2011
ehh pretty good episode still would have preferred the pissed off dont give a shit shu from before but this shu isnt so bad.
Mar 1, 2012 12:13 PM
Feb 2012
holy cow! sooo awesome!

and noo i don't want shu to die, i hate those that say that, shu will live and if he dies, then he can come back because gai shattered into many little pieces and obviously mana is somewhere since haruka was looking for her...so yeah, shu dies he can be glued back together!!!
Mar 1, 2012 12:16 PM
Mar 2011
RyuKirin said:
InoriYuzuriha said:

Usual season is 12-13 episodes. It's 11 for Guilty Crown's case because of it being NoitaimaA. So TECHNICALLY speaking it's already in it's second season airing for 22 episodes.
~Although some people perceive things differently that's all.

Ohw I see. Thank you xD But for me it's still one season uû.... xD

Mar 1, 2012 12:33 PM

Jul 2011
What an awesome episode, at the beginning I was watching this anime to pass the time, but it really caught my attention since episode 15.
EdenBagginsMar 1, 2012 12:51 PM
Mar 1, 2012 12:41 PM

Dec 2010
Shu finally became a true bad ass; unlike the tyrant run; this was good; really good, the monologue about carrying weight at the end made the title sound better. I hope Shu doesn't die at the end, but honestly i can see it going either way. Seems like the next episode will be almost completely flash back which is fine, it will explain the little details that are needed before the final fight between Shu and Gai.
Mar 1, 2012 12:59 PM

Feb 2008
OMG Guilty Crown turns out to be one of THE best animes of the season and Shu was sooooo BADASS in this episode sooooo sick
Mar 1, 2012 1:03 PM

Oct 2010
The episode was action packed amazing, it’s incredible. Shu in the following,

I knew it! He got his powers back and the arm was his void after all.

Albeit it was all CAN YOU SMELL THE CHEESE THIS TIME?

I also found this Gai joke,

Of Gai and it so suits him as a joke. Gai was nothing but trying too hard in this episode. May edit later.

BTW GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=409681
Some of Shu.

Image Stitches are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=409685
some of Ayase.
Yumekichi11Mar 3, 2012 7:38 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 1, 2012 1:03 PM

Jul 2011
WOW, shu was pretty dam cool in this episode, his void is perfect for him, it suits his personality well,

segai finally dies by shu's hand, i thought he might turn good but he was a villain until the end, i liked his character, he was a cool villain, he reminds me of the joker in batman, except less clownish

his void can also take the apocalypse virus, but if he takes the virus he will soon die? he took souta's virus which was on lvl 3 which means its incurable, i really hope shu doesn't die at the end it would really of suck

5/5
now its gonna be a final battle with gai, i hope they dont ruin the ending
Mar 1, 2012 1:04 PM

Jul 2008
Meh, saw it coming nothing too amzing...
Although this episode felt ehm reassuring i guess
Lol srs doubt that Shu's gonna die, Inori will cure him somehow...
next episode gonna be flashback ... blah looks like another 2 weeks till we she Shu back in action
Mar 1, 2012 1:05 PM
Feb 2012
Saying it just once isn't enough, so again- this episode was mind-blowingly awesome. Way to go, Guilty Crown!

Actually I wouldn't mind if Gai and Arisa died together instead of Inori and Shu. You guys saw how fascinated Arisa was; dreaming of Gai, wanting to know everything about him and so on. So if she wants to, she can go and happily die with him together. Wouldn't give a single fuck.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 1, 2012 1:07 PM

Apr 2008
GuiltyKing said:
Saying it just once isn't enough, so again- this episode was mind-blowingly awesome. Way to go, Guilty Crown!

Actually I wouldn't mind if Gai and Arisa died together instead of Inori and Shu. You guys saw how fascinated Arisa was; dreaming of Gai, wanting to know everything about him and so on. So if she wants to, she can go and happily die with him together. Wouldn't give a single fuck.

I felt sick to my stomach hearing that fangirl tone she used. Talk about fuckin delusional
Mar 1, 2012 1:14 PM

Feb 2009
I really love what Shu's void is, it's a very sweet void for who he has been this entire anime. Really can't predict what the ending will be, I'm not going to hope for anything so I don't get disappointed. LOVE GUILTY CROWN.
o genki desu ka
Mar 1, 2012 1:17 PM

May 2009
Does anyone has the preview for the next week?
Mar 1, 2012 1:18 PM
Feb 2012
Blaz said:
Does anyone has the preview for the next week?

http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/#next
Mar 1, 2012 1:22 PM
Mar 2012
Fuck the people who don't like this anime. Go find other ANIME if you don't like it.
Mar 1, 2012 1:29 PM
Feb 2012
Oh my GOD finally! Finally! I've waited 18 episodes for Shu to be genuinely gar with no strings attached! It was damn worth it.
I was anticipating his void to be a guilty ...wait for it... crown in the end, but getting back his arm is still more convenient, even if this bear-all-the-pain-of-the-world power smells Madoka to me :D

I was scared as hell Ayase will get the genom though...
Mar 1, 2012 1:37 PM
Feb 2012
PTG said:
Oh my GOD finally! Finally! I've waited 18 episodes for Shu to be genuinely gar with no strings attached! It was damn worth it.
I was anticipating his void to be a guilty ...wait for it... crown in the end, but getting back his arm is still more convenient, even if this bear-all-the-pain-of-the-world power smells Madoka to me :D

I was scared as hell Ayase will get the genom though...

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. The whole time she was holding that little suitcase, I was hoping for my boy Segai to show up. Imagining Ayase with the king's power... No, just no. Would get killed in no time.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.