Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 27, 2012 7:09 PM

Jun 2012
Why isnt this listed as a harem? lol. I still liked this episode though. Still dont know where this is going to go in the last 4 episodes, especially since the next episode seems like another filler.
Jan 26, 2013 3:32 PM
Jan 2013
Tifania kissed Saito - the most cute moment I ever seen in that serial (cute more than kisses with Henrietta)... But the bad ending of serial forced me to make so low mark (yes, I thinking so Saito will love that proud tsundere - it's AWFUL ending! I'm just disappointed...)

Saito, you're kidding, right? You want to broke Tifania's heart??? Softy man.
ShyMorningStarJan 27, 2013 1:04 PM
Jul 30, 2013 11:33 PM
Jul 2013
Girls for some reason still not leaving him even though he acts like someone who give leave you with the baby, and thank you for convenient plot device to save people.

I don't really care if Saito cheats, but the girls don't take it seriously. They hit him or yell at him once or twice, but then they just ignore it all together. Saito deserves a bad ending where all the girls leave him. Harem ending doesn't work because Saito is just a hedonist that wants sex and boobs.
night97Jul 30, 2013 11:39 PM
Aug 17, 2013 12:08 PM
Aug 2013
Tiffania would definitely be better than Louise imo

Ignoring the fact of the ginormous breasts.

Tiffania or Tabitha
dasichriAug 17, 2013 12:11 PM
Oct 1, 2013 1:17 AM

Jul 2013
is Saito a fucking idiot or something? assaulting the people who thought you were a savage in the beginning, real fucking nice.. if I was the elf I would just stab him with those swords and kill the annoying bastard once and for all!! Aren't the elves supposed to be master of nature magic? yet they never utilized it to capture Saito and co. and instead fighting with sword (what?). The elf was even nice enough to use the sleeping gas spell only after they ran and even tell them "hey I'm gonna fill this room with poison gas" WTF?

That portal also deserves an extreme face palm >.< what a fucking hax! Void magic is way overpowered and too convenient for the story!
MoeGodOct 1, 2013 1:30 AM
Nov 15, 2013 6:58 PM
Aug 2013
ShyMorningStar said:
Tifania kissed Saito - the most cute moment I ever seen in that serial (cute more than kisses with Henrietta)...
this moment gave me feels. Lots of them.
Dec 21, 2013 5:20 PM

Mar 2012
Yay, Louise learned a new spell again.

No sense of urgency whatsoever when they were hugging with that portal open lol..
Jun 10, 2014 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
oooo shit so he is her familiar too!!! haha finally
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
Are. You. Fucking. Serious?! Damn-fucking-it Saito! Can't you stop screwing with every girl you meet? You could have dodged that damn bullet but you choosed to kiss her! Fuck, if I was Louise, I would have killed him already. He's really starting to piss me off, the only thing he need to do next is fuck each one of them and he'll transform in Itou Makoto!!... -__-

I had high hopes for this season, it was rated better than other season and it wasn't listed as a harem. But this season is even more a fucking harem than the first one. There was some good romantic devellopment between Louise and Saito, but it's always ruined by Saito lusting around. They better make something great for the last four episodes, or the score will drop even lower than the third season...
minouneetzoeJun 17, 2014 6:13 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 8, 2014 12:08 AM

Jan 2014
I've lost it. I've lost all hope I ever had for this season. It's garbage. He promised Louie a hundred times he wouldn't cheat but unsurprisingly he kissed another girl. I find it hard to believe he genuinely loves Louise when he's kissed the entire girl cast. I hate myself for watching this anime. I hate everything. I'm going to go kill myself.

Edit: I'm about to cry. Why is this happening to me? Why, STOP KISSING ALL THE OTHER GIRLS.asodikjgb;QFOW
im so upset i dont even want to grammar anymore thats how badass i am. CANT YOU JUST NOT KISS EVERYTHING THAT HAS A VAGINA FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?!
SyndricalAug 8, 2014 12:12 AM
Aug 8, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2014
fuck me
Dec 8, 2014 11:21 AM

Apr 2013
Yeaaaah was an OK episode, could've been better.
Jan 24, 2015 8:10 PM
Jan 2015
That plane in the desert? Is Saito just going to forget it?
And with all the dragons we've seen for so long.. Wasn't there only 4 in the entire world??
And if Saito gave his power to Louise via the new rune on his chest, shouldn't he be absorbing power from Tiffania?

Also, regarding all the negative feedback on the shower, i think people are forgetting this is an ecchi, not an anime. It's not mainly concentrated on the story, and if you can't understand that, i think you should just stop watching instead of complaining about how bad the show is.
May 18, 2015 3:41 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm not sure what to think it did kept my attention tho.

I love how diverse the opinions are here..

Some hate on saito, some on louise some on tiffa and siesta lol

Im still rooting for louise x saito. Both certainly have their flaws and i guess that makes them even ;) saitos payback for the punishments lol
May 20, 2016 5:34 AM

May 2014
I get the feeling that blank book will be capable of very powerful things. I wonder if the power of the 4 void mages can all be pumped into Louise, although that may or may not be good thing. But perhaps Saito will now be twice as powerful with 2 void mages powering him?
May 23, 2016 4:55 AM

Jan 2016
o.o oooh sooo kinky Fighter Jet!!
Saito became Tittania’s Familiar c: Got some extreme power now Saito, healing Louise, and all.. Such interesting Void, How to know more about in the next on...mmmmmmmh WAY interesting how this is gonna turn out!! OMG no time to write, more watching!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 11:03 PM

Mar 2014
How enthralling ~ .. Summoning complete ~ !! A Familiar of Two .
Very great episode . Definitely good for the elves to join in too ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 12:23 AM

Jul 2014
Kaori_Hitomi said:
There's only 4 episodes left to the end...

And I'm feeling more and more disapponted. I have not waited 3 or 4 years for the last season, I have just waited 3 months, so, I feel sorry for those who waited that long!

The ending will be stupid, I bet that!

It will have a harem ending, and I liked the possibility that Saito returns to Japan with Louise, but I see that will not happen...

I loved all the seasons, except this one, this is just stupid and annoying, and the plot development is even slower!

I feel bad for those who faithfully watched the series year after year. Thankfully I'm able to binge through it. But I like the Second Season best.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 18, 2016 9:59 AM
Jul 2016
4 episodes left and I still have no idea who the main antagonist is supposed to be.
Sep 16, 2016 12:37 PM

Jan 2013
I laughed so much at the title of this episode, doesn't leave much to the imagination how they'll escape the elves.
Sep 16, 2018 2:48 AM

Jan 2013
Deus Ex Machina saves the day.
Whoop-de-fricking-doo.
Jan 24, 2019 2:14 AM

Aug 2018
night97 said:

I don't really care if Saito cheats, but the girls don't take it seriously. They hit him or yell at him once or twice, but then they just ignore it all together.
Sounds like heaven to me.
May 28, 2019 9:52 AM
May 2019
I have to wonder if the late author was into S&M and/or had something against sweet supportive women, because I can't think of any other reason why he'd write Louise to be the main girl when Tiffa exists.
Dec 16, 2019 4:00 AM

Jun 2017
A good episode, looks like they owe Vitartial on this one. Very good of Louise to save them all though. Interesting part on Saito, he's now also the familiar of Tiffa because he physically went through that gate whilst Tiffa was summoning eh.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 6:01 PM

Dec 2018
it was okay. 4 episodes left...
Sep 8, 2021 6:24 PM

Nov 2010
Such a shame Saito wasn't able to recover that fighter jet.

Now that it's official that Saito is Tiffa's familiar as well things should get complicated. It's too bad there's only a few episodes left with no chance on a next season. Just when things are starting to get a little bit interesting.
Apr 17, 2023 9:17 AM
Apr 2023
I like this episode
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Sep 2014
I can never tell if Saito as Gandalfr is strong or a pushover. Sometimes he fights entire armies, sometimes he struggles against some random thugs.
I guess he just cant be bothered to put in the effort like he did back in seaaon 2 and who can blame him, this show is in free fall ever since s3 and only 4 eps are left before it hits the ground.

A shame, this was actually good once, now it feels like a different show entirely, or a spinoff/ova..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.