Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
itazurana Kiss
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 5, 2009 10:12 PM

Jun 2008
Kokujin-kun said:
HAH! Zaman miro, you frigid piece of dog waste.

XD

Sep 2, 2009 1:28 PM

Aug 2008
I hate Naoki. Why does Kotoko forgive him so easily?! I don't get why she's so in love with him, is it because he's handsome? -_- (He's not even THAT handsome) He really shouldn't have slapped her, geez.

I prefer Keita a lot more, he's hotter and kinder xD

Anyway, Kin-chan was awesome this episode and I loved his propose :)

Dec 20, 2009 2:29 AM

Oct 2008
Congratulations Naoki you just learnt what jealously was at the age of 20+.. Proposal from Kinnousuke was pretty good aswell.
Feb 18, 2010 3:19 PM

Aug 2008
Oh my god that scene was so cute. But i feel so bad for Keita lmfao. Sucks to be him, got fcuking rejected so dramatically in front of so many people roflllll. this anime's goood :]
Aug 1, 2010 10:17 PM

Oct 2007
Even when Irie is apologizing he's a complete social retard. This coupling makes no sense whatsoever.
Apr 14, 2011 7:34 PM

Jul 2009
^
it's because of that which makes their relationship so beautiful. she's the peanut butter and he's the jelly. lol
and haha kedia was just trying to help deepen their bonds ;)
May 6, 2011 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
what a great episode!

naoki's finally developing...i regret talking about dropping the series earlier
Nov 3, 2011 7:08 AM

Sep 2011
i used to like how naoki teases kotoko , but this time it turned out very ugly

what he did to get her back was not enough , although he spoke in front of everyone and admitted that he had feelings issues lol

keita is stupid for chasing a married woman , thank god he ended up rejected
Jul 25, 2012 2:32 AM

May 2008
Fumiko said:
I hate Naoki. Why does Kotoko forgive him so easily?! I don't get why she's so in love with him, is it because he's handsome? -_- (He's not even THAT handsome) He really shouldn't have slapped her, geez.

Yeah pretty much her entire reasoning for being "in love" with him was because he totally cool and handsome during that speech he made in high school. He had such a shitty apology too, he basically said he wants to be with her because he needs to be "normal" and it makes it sound like anyone will suffice.

Does anyone in this series know the concept of "dating"? Characters seem to go from one sided love and skip straight to marriage.

Kurogashi said:
^
it's because of that which makes their relationship so beautiful. she's the peanut butter and he's the jelly. lol

I guess you're right, an abusive husband and a pushover wife really does go well together.
Aug 8, 2012 8:11 AM

Jan 2012
meh -___-
Sep 28, 2012 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
My. Fucking. God.
This anime sure knows how to piss me off. Things were finally getting interesting, but of course Kotoko can't be pissed at Naoki for more than 2 episodes, so they get together. Naoki comes and holds his speech, and Kotoko is all over him, but will he change? No he won't. He'll be the same asshole he's always been, while Keita will be alone, I guess because he didn't know that Kotoko is a fucking masochist who likes being in an abusive relationship, but he was a genuinely nice guy who actually cared about her.
When Naoki isn't ignoring her in public, he flat out humiliates her in front of everybody, he doesn't show an ounce of humanity, ever, and then he slaps her because she was fed up with being treated like dirt. Can't he just get ass cancer and die already?
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Feb 25, 2013 8:29 AM

Sep 2012
JennyEsquire said:
My. Fucking. God.
This anime sure knows how to piss me off. Things were finally getting interesting, but of course Kotoko can't be pissed at Naoki for more than 2 episodes, so they get together. Naoki comes and holds his speech, and Kotoko is all over him, but will he change? No he won't. He'll be the same asshole he's always been, while Keita will be alone, I guess because he didn't know that Kotoko is a fucking masochist who likes being in an abusive relationship, but he was a genuinely nice guy who actually cared about her.
When Naoki isn't ignoring her in public, he flat out humiliates her in front of everybody, he doesn't show an ounce of humanity, ever, and then he slaps her because she was fed up with being treated like dirt. Can't he just get ass cancer and die already?

she is not masochist, some people are willing to endure it for love, that just proves hos strong her love is!!!
May 7, 2013 8:37 AM
Nov 2012
Amazing episode. First Kin's proposal and then Irie's and Kotoko's fight plus they finally understanding each other better. Loved the ending.
Jul 4, 2013 2:46 PM

May 2012
Great episode, really loved the ending! It's quite true that Jealousy is rather strange at first and hard to deal with if you never experienced it before but well by that they made a stronger bond and I do hope Keita doesn't bother her again! It's also awesome that kinnosuke's and chris are getting married!
Dec 10, 2013 9:27 AM
Mar 2013
Finally, Irie and Kotoko get back together again. I should really start calling him Naoki shouldn't I lol? I think it's about time.

Awww, Kin and Chris are engaged now, and yet another kiss as well, I'm not complaining.

Total Kiss Count: 9

Naoki x Kotoko: 7
Kin x Chris: 2
Sep 27, 2014 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
Don't lie to us Kotoko. By kisses, you mean sex. We know it. Poor girl, must have felt unsatisfied during all the time this situation lasted.

Well, their bad pass is finaly over. I guess Irie was mature intellectually, but not emotionally, which is also an important thing. In fact, I think it's pretty much the whole point of the show.

Poor Keita, he got rejected hard. But that's what you can expect when asking out a married woman.

Kin-chan finally got the stick out of his ass and asked Chris in marriage. It also look like he made peace with Irie. Everything is working good.

The way they the faces sometimes is so damn hilarious xD
It look like have small faces on big heads :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 1, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2012
Asking Kotoko to stay with him? Wow, he really know how to ruin others relationship.
Jan 25, 2015 8:27 AM

Sep 2014
Quite nice to see Kin proposing to Chris and most of all the end of this drama with this douche Keita (I fucking hate characters who butt into relationships and act like they know shit). But in any case, Irie was surely at fault in here and yet he goes and slaps her after she tells him how she feels? He annoyed me for sure. Also is she EVER going to start calling him by his name? They kissed, they fucked, they got MARRIED and he still calls him by his surname (which is now her own surname too) xD?
Mar 8, 2015 12:08 PM

Jan 2012
Honestly, I view their relationship as slightly abusive. Although, there are moments where it works, but mainly because of how strong Kotoko's character is. Naoki's character just doesn't add up as much to their relationship as Kotoko does, since she's a very strong person.
teen drinking is very, very bad.
Apr 23, 2015 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
So after being jealous, ignoring and being a downright asshole to his own wife, he decides to slap her to "calm her down". That's abusive. I hope it changes soon because I'm having trouble finding this relationship enjoyable. It's so unhealthy.
Aug 9, 2015 9:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
He totally puts her aside but then he comes back.foe ger. Irie deservef getting hit by books. They haven't had quality time with each other since they married. Tbh, Kotoko deservres better.

Good job for Kin. Proposes to Chris snd almost burns himself. He totally knows what jealosy is

Dec 31, 2015 12:46 PM
May 2015
Kin: the real hero.
Jan 6, 2017 3:14 AM

May 2014
MagicalEmi said:
Heh, the stuff about "Hontou no Jibun" made me think he needs to discover his Shugo Chara ^_^;;

Hahahahahaha omg. Laughed so hard at that lol, the ED of the animu XDD

Naoki slapping Kotoko was a bit too much though. I didn't like that T^T It's at these times when you have to hug your wife Naoki..
Mar 13, 2017 4:04 PM

May 2010
Good episode. Finally Kinnousuke did something worthwhile.
And Naoki finally made up with Kotoko.
Apr 5, 2017 1:38 PM

Mar 2017
Why the heck did he slapped Kotoko.
violity said:

Naoki slapping Kotoko was a bit too much though. I didn't like that T^T It's at these times when you have to hug your wife Naoki..

YEP HE SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HERRRR INSTEAD OF SLAPPING HER
but anyways, it's great that they finally made up.

I CHOKED AT THE
"Let's have great kisses to make up for all the kisses we've missed" part

ICAANTT STOP FANTASIZINGGGG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jun 9, 2017 2:05 AM
Nov 2015
"I don't know. I don't even know why I acted that way to Kotoko". Great Irie. Great thing we heard from Irie's point of view.
If u have any trouble just go have a man-talk w your buddy.
Jun 9, 2017 2:09 AM
Nov 2015
Kin-chan rules this episode. That conversation w Kin-chan is one of the best ever.

I love how they depict college students here. They're all very perceptive and catch on so fast. Not one feeling or glance or suspicious behavior goes past their radar.
Oh the part in Tomoko's room is so good. I wish the sleepover was longer. I wish the talk was longer. I actually now like Motoki as a person and wish him good luck.

oh ojii-chan. don't talk ab true self. We all know what Irie's true self is!
Sean_NessmanJun 9, 2017 2:16 AM
Jun 9, 2017 2:25 AM
Nov 2015
This anime has so many climaxes. I am happy af, at the same time worried as hell and kinda don't have the spirit to go on. I don't think they can go more up than this climax.
I love this arc. More than the graduation party or the proposal episode. An usual show would end episodes earlier. I can't believe it's still able to churn out a wonderful arc like this.
This morning Haikyuu, this afternoon Itazura na Kiss, today has been so unkind to my mouth!!!
Apr 7, 2019 4:57 PM

Feb 2018
The game of "how much mental and verbal abuse will the plain MC take just because she married way out of her league?" was getting interesting too.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jul 2, 2019 6:44 PM
Apr 2016
I'm glad Naoki managed to be true to himself at the end, it was the cutest thing ever.
Jul 3, 2023 12:05 AM

Jun 2015
Let's hope the ice block learned the valuable lesson.

Kotoko should have been the one to slap him, not the other way around.
Niveen_SleemJul 3, 2023 2:34 AM
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zvuc - May 15, 2008

115 by lanepaires »»
Feb 16, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Apr 4, 2008

116 by Winsssvts »»
Jan 20, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kokujin-kun - Aug 10, 2008

87 by Mugiwara_san »»
Dec 5, 2023 8:18 AM

» What do u think guys if this Anime get a reboot version 🤔 like Fruits basket, Sailor moon

Chhaya_j27 - May 18, 2023

18 by Raegal1 »»
Nov 15, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jei_Ken - Sep 19, 2008

153 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.