Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2012 11:17 AM

Jun 2008
According to their official press release, Sentai Filmworks has licensed Inu x Boku SS.

Inu X Boku SS will be available digitally early this year and on DVD and Blu-ray later in the year.

Source: Press Release
FloreteJan 13, 2012 1:00 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 6, 2012 11:26 AM

Sep 2010
HELL YESSS!

With a bluray release meaning a dub?

DOUBLE HELL YESSSS!

Sentai I love you although I would have loved you way more than now if you would have gotten your hands on Natsume Yuujinchou and Brave 10 instead of NIS. >_>
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 6, 2012 11:41 AM

Jun 2008
Doesn't concern my country, but I'm happy for inuboku nevertheless. <333
Jan 6, 2012 12:34 PM

Feb 2010
It's supernaturally supernatural, LOL!
Jan 6, 2012 1:22 PM

Jan 2011
Loli + Bishounen = must watch.

lianchini said:
It's supernaturally supernatural, LOL!

I like your picture Yume Nikki was....fun. Even though it made me depressed for weeks.. There is alot of good fanart of it.
VioLinkJan 6, 2012 1:25 PM
[center]
Jan 6, 2012 1:24 PM

Aug 2011
Will watch just because of the fact that the main chick looks like Rika from Higurashi. And she's got a pretty sharp tongue. I'm for it.

Premise also sounds pretty interesting.

Not sure why Sentai keeps agreeing to license anime that aren't even released. But if it ends up being good, will be happy for a BD release.
Jan 6, 2012 1:36 PM

Jul 2010
I hope this plot of the show is as good as the art work is.

It looks really nice.
Jan 6, 2012 2:00 PM

Jun 2010
=.=
Jan 6, 2012 2:01 PM

Apr 2010
Interesting to see this licensed already.

I'm looking forward to the anime, from what I've read of what's been translated of the manga so far.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Jan 6, 2012 2:15 PM

May 2011
Looks interesting.

But it feels like Sentai's been licensing a lot lately. Hope it turns out well.
Jan 6, 2012 2:50 PM

Dec 2009
Face_Faith said:
Doesn't concern my country, but I'm happy for inuboku nevertheless. <333

Same here, the manga is really awesome so hopefully the anime will be as well.
Jan 6, 2012 3:52 PM

Jun 2009
Roloko said:
HELL YESSS!

DOUBLE HELL YESSSS!
Not sure if trolling.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 6, 2012 7:57 PM

Apr 2010
i hope they get it streamed somewhere...

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Jan 7, 2012 1:45 AM

Sep 2010
OrochiPL said:
Roloko said:
HELL YESSS!

DOUBLE HELL YESSSS!
Not sure if trolling.

Must be one of them people who hate all dubs just cause they seen something from 4Kids. You don't know what real bad dubs are go check out the dubs from Manga Entertainment's early days of dubbing.

Not all dubs are bad and Sentai has been doing a good job imo besides I'd rather buy a DVDs in my native language then to read it. If I want to read I would stick to the manga.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 7, 2012 2:48 AM

Aug 2011
Roloko said:
OrochiPL said:
Roloko said:
HELL YESSS!

DOUBLE HELL YESSSS!
Not sure if trolling.
Must be one of them people who hate all dubs just cause they seen something from 4Kids. You don't know what real bad dubs are go check out the dubs from Manga Entertainment's early days of dubbing.
Maybe he's one of those people who believes that the original Japanese version is always better--even though they don't even know Japanese. LOL.

Roloko said:
Not all dubs are bad and Sentai has been doing a good job imo besides I'd rather buy a DVDs in my native language then to read it. If I want to read I would stick to the manga.
Agreed.

...Wait. Isn't this, like, the first time in history we've ever agreed on something?
Jan 7, 2012 7:54 AM

Feb 2010
I was hoping that Ano Natsu de Matteru would get a Blu-Ray Release, but seeing InuxBoku SS getting it in his place leaves me all confused. Hm..
Jan 7, 2012 9:29 AM

Sep 2009
Roloko said:
OrochiPL said:
Roloko said:
HELL YESSS!

DOUBLE HELL YESSSS!
Not sure if trolling.

roffle. Dub fans are so hilariously defensive. Just four words and you even got others up in arms. xD
Jan 7, 2012 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
yay for inu x boku ss
sentai filmworks licenses almost everything
Jan 7, 2012 10:53 AM

Jun 2008
outlawauron said:
roffle. Dub fans are so hilariously defensive. Just four words and you even got others up in arms. xD

It is not without reason.
Jan 7, 2012 1:29 PM

Nov 2008
Ugh, Sentai. Why do you exist? Oh, yes. Only to ruin anime.

Ooh, Mr. Sentai! I loooove your no-extras sub-only releases! They're soooo sexual!
Ooh, Mr. Sentai! I loooove your offensively terrible dubs! HOTD's Sarah Palin jokes, anyone? Clannad's hilariously unfitting voices, perhaps?

And why do they keep licensing series I want to watch before they start airing? First Persona 4 (poor Persona 4. I'm terrified of what the dub will be) and now this.

Sigh.

:'(
Jan 7, 2012 1:57 PM

Nov 2008
this should be interesting lookin forward to it
Jan 7, 2012 2:23 PM

Aug 2011
FlashFumo said:
Ooh, Mr. Sentai! I loooove your offensively terrible dubs! HOTD's Sarah Palin jokes, anyone? Clannad's hilariously unfitting voices, perhaps?
LOL thanks for the lolz. Needed a good joke today.

...Wait. You complain that they do sub-only releases, then complain about their dubs? HUR DUR.
Jan 7, 2012 3:53 PM

Nov 2008
DraconisMarch said:
...Wait. You complain that they do sub-only releases, then complain about their dubs? HUR DUR.

Yes.

By that I mean they should just quit.

orbecomecompetent
Jan 7, 2012 4:06 PM

Sep 2010
FlashFumo said:
DraconisMarch said:

Yes.

By that I mean they should just quit.

orbecomecompetent

If anyone should quit it should be NIS America nuff said. Worst subs I have ever seen plus they are timed horribly. Why anyone would pay $40~$70 for that ceases to amaze me. Unless someone shows me proof they have improved since Working!! and Pandora Hearts then I might be willing to buy from them. I mean if you are not going to dub at least make your subtitles worth buying. >_>
Jan 7, 2012 7:48 PM

Apr 2010
outlawauron said:

We're not all like that, just the more zealous ones. :(
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 'Fumetsu no Anata e' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - Mar 12, 2023

20 by Klazzama »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
2 hours ago

» New '5-toubun no Hanayome' Anime in Production

Vindstot - Apr 28

38 by Playcool »»
3 hours ago

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

15 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

12 by Foirelle »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.